This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Seibertron.com Wishes a Happy 75th to Peter Cullen

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Seibertron.com Wishes a Happy 75th to Peter Cullen

Postby Va'al » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:42 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Several fans have wanted to remind us, and we would love to remind the whole Seibertron.com and Transformers community, that today - July 28th - is the 75th birthday of one of the staples of the Transformers franchise in its fictional incarnations: Mr Optimus Prime himself, Peter Cullen!

Canadian-born, Cullen grew up not far from news staffer william-james88 in Montreal, and joined the ranks of the numerous voice acting talents on the 1980s via Voltron, Knight Rider, Winnie the Pooh, G.I. Joe and many more series - but really rose to prominence as the leader of the Autobots in The Transformers. Returning to this role in 2007 with the Michael Bay/Paramount live-action series based on the Cybetronians, he fully took up the character again in Transformers Prime, Robots in Disguise, and the various videogames of the franchise, including the latest mobile incarnation, Transformers: Earth Wars.

Cullen has also had a small cameo as Optimus' holomatter driver in Alex Milne's artwork in the comics, and as narrator for a NASA clip and one of the first humans to be introduced to the Hasbro/BotCon Hall of Fame in 2010.

The staff of Seibertron.com would like to send its best wishes to Mr Cullen, and hope the celebrations are fitting a man of his impact upon popular culture since the 1980s. Have a good one, sir!
Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Re: Seibertron.com Wishes a Happy 75th to Peter Cullen

Postby Carnivius_Prime » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:28 am

Motto: "A cunning smile is more devastating than the fiercest weapon."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Happy birthday to Peter Cullen! I didn't realise he was anywhere near 75. :O
I have anxiety, depression and aspergers syndrome so my behaviour can be erratic. I don't mean offense to anyone. Just very picky about my Transformers collecting. You're all cool! :)

Likes: Bayverse, Marvel UK G1, Geoff Senior art, '86 movie (more for style/soundtrack rather than Star Wars plot)
Dislikes: Bumblebee movie (lousy rehashed dumb crud), TFA, G1 cartoon, IDW G1, BW/BM, MP. The entire concept of Autobot Megatron
Carnivius_Prime
City Commander
News Credits: 19

Postby Bronzewolf » Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:06 am

Motto: ""What Would Sky Lynx Do?""
Weapon: Double-Barreled Solid Sonic Energy Blaster
Happy Birthday, Peter. Yes, he definitely doesn't look it. He could easily be in his lower 60's.
----------
#Rodgate
#Braingate
#Domegate
:DAFT-PUNK-GM: :DAFT-PUNK-HAPPY:
Bronzewolf
Brainmaster
News Credits: 419
Alt Mode: 2016 Aston Martin Vanquish
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Thu Jul 28, 2016 1:06 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
So my hero's birthday is the day before mine?

:BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN: :BOWDOWN:
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Cyberstrike » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:36 pm

Motto: "I don't lose, I CONQUER!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Happy Birthday Peter Cullen! Thank you for the all of the joy and happiness you have brought and will hopefully continue to bring us for many more years to come! :D
Cyberstrike
Headmaster
Watch Cyberstrike on YouTube
Strength: 10+
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Tyrannacon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:37 pm

Motto: "All Hail Megatron!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Happy Birthday to Peter Cullen! Part of the duo that makes up the heart and soul of Transformers, the other part of course being Frank Welker, but not his birthday today. Ah. Well.
:CON: "Decepticons! Transform and Rise Up!" :CON:
Tyrannacon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 90
Buy from Tyrannacon on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Tyrannosaurus with Intergalactic-capable Flight Mode
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Michael Alex Kawa » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:05 pm

Motto: "I am the most dangerous!"
Weapon: Blue Bolt
Have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. Cullen. :DANCE:
Till All Are One :BOT:
Follow me or Add me on Facebook and YouTube
Am I seriously the only one here that uses my real name. lol :P
Michael Alex Kawa
Vehicon
Watch Michael Alex Kawa on YouTube
Alt Mode: Panzer IV Ausf. D tank.
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8

Postby Deadput » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Happy birthday Cullen you easily have the most iconic voice of all time!
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby bluecatcinema » Fri Jul 29, 2016 8:29 am

Seventy-five years, and still going strong. Congrats, Mr Cullen.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:26 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
75? Wow, I would have never thought that. 65, maybe. I hadn't noticed this thread until now, so happy belated birthday to Mr. Cullen. I really hope he will make a cameo on the next Bayverse film as Optimus's holographic driver. They did it with Blackout in the 1st film, why not with Prime in TLK?
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Sjeng » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:06 am

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Missiles
Rodimus Prime wrote:75? Wow, I would have never thought that. 65, maybe. I hadn't noticed this thread until now, so happy belated birthday to Mr. Cullen. I really hope he will make a cameo on the next Bayverse film as Optimus's holographic driver. They did it with Blackout in the 1st film, why not with Prime in TLK?

That'd be an awesome homage! And happy belated b-day too :D coolest voice ever!
Want list:
Siege Sideswipe, Skytread, Soundwave, Starscream, Shockwave, Red Alert, Brunt, Smashdown, Greenlight, Toy Refraktor set, Impactor, Spinister, Lancer, Crosshairs, Hot Shot, Rumble & Ratbat, Frenzy & Wingthing, Skywarp.
Earthrise Snapdragon & Apeface.
Generations Selects Pirahnacon!

Check out my B.O.T.S.
Sjeng
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 7
Watch Sjeng on YouTube
Alt Mode: a cat
Strength: 5
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ARMAGEDDON GAME #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 SEP221733 3B (CA) Height"
TMNT ARMAGEDDON GA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #112 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 Ninja Turtles OCT200462 112RI 231010D"
TMNT #112 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr G 1:100 IDW Comics MAY231444 1G (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220270 1B (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv Halloween Special #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 AUG231433"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 BSE var Boom Studios Comics 2023 OCT230186 1A (CA) Williams II"
MMPR TMNT II #1 BS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr M 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240200 3M (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 MAY231440 1C (CA) Woodall"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #3 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221743 3C (CA) Myer"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #141 Cvr C RI 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231410 141C Turtles Ongoing (CA) Lonergan"
TMNT #141 Cvr C RI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #134 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221727 134RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #134 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics JUN231429 Tango"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240107 2C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #135 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221730 135RI Turtles Ongoing (CA) Torres"
TMNT #135 RI 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Huffer Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Chop Shop Figure" on AMAZON