This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Leaks, Rumours, Reveals, and More

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:45 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Swoop looks awesome, and words can't express how much I love Slash. I am so picking both of them up! :D
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Mr.MicroMaster » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am

Motto: "Chose to see today as the bright and beautiful tomorrow it can be"
Weapon: Automatic Machine Gun
The Dinobots look so awesome I can't wait to get them all. Optimus looks fantastic.
Mr.MicroMaster
Fuzor
News Credits: 8
Alt Mode: APC
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:49 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Well they made good on their promise to see more at the booth ;)^ . Love the pics, keep em coming. I wold be completely satisfied if before the end of the weekend we get an official announcement about Starscream, or at least see a digital render of his combined mode, and what it will be named.

The gun placement on Prime in Vehicle mode is...Odd...The robot mode looks amazing, but I'm thinking he is going to have a "thick back" like Rodimus Prime (in fact that may be the case of all leaders)...I can see how some of the engineering form TR PMOP could be seen in this new version, especially with the plates that form the top of the trailer folding in half under the arms etc.... but it still is a new toy.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:52 am

I'm surprised and ever so slightly disappointed Hasbro went with the cartoon-accurate blue chest instead of the toy/marvel-accurate red chest -- blue's the one I prefer, but we all know Takara's gonna go with cartoon accuracy so it would have been nice to have options. Either way, I'm not complaining -- like I said, it's my preferred colour and I feel I'm going to be very happy with picking up him and Slash :)
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby frogbat » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
So glad for this dinobots... combining always kinda made sense but they'll definitely be displayed individually on my shelves. Still need to be sold with that prime...
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 am

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Kurona wrote:words can't express how much I love Slash.
Why?

I'm impressed by Optimus's leader mode, even if I think the truck mode looks hideous. I might pick him up just to keep him in combined robot mode.

As for the Dinobots, I like them as well, but will probably only pick up the original 5. My only gripe is that Sludge is a deluxe. He should be at least a voyager. If they downsized him for the sake of the combiner, they should have just made Slash the 4th limb instead and left Sludge by himself, or had him be interchangeable with Grimlock as the torso.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am

I know this sounds odd...since I've never been one for 3rd party add ons....But with Predaking and Abominus coming out later in this line, we will have 7 of the 9 "Destron Generals" from Zone as modern toys. I'd love it if a 3P developer made some capes & extra bling for the giants, just so we can have TF Zone representation. :-D .
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 am

Rodimus Prime wrote:
Why?

She just looks great, and these pictures showed something in particular I love -- the Dinobots have kept the transparent stuff they had on their original toys; like Swoop's lower jaw. And Slash goes along with that theme by having the top of her head be that same transparent stuff, which looks great and is just an awesome attention to detail :D

Plus, new character! I love having new characters
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:06 pm

So, what's everyone's want list from the line so far now we have this much officially revealed? For me, it goes something like:-

Prime Masters:-
Cloudburst

Legends:-
Beachcomber
Slash

Deluxe:-
Jazz
Swoop

Leader:-
Optimus

Only counting officially revealed stuff and nothing leaked because, well, while I believe those leaks; at most all we have are blurry jpegs of what those revealed to us. And most of them were just placeholder art. Assuming the figures they revealed goes well then this list will be much bigger, but until I see more... this is my want list :D

Slug, Dreadwind and Darkwing also look pretty cool but not as high a want as these guys.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:07 pm

My want list so far is all the Dinobots, and probably Prime and Jazz.
Kurona wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Why?

She just looks great, and these pictures showed something in particular I love -- the Dinobots have kept the transparent stuff they had on their original toys; like Swoop's lower jaw. And Slash goes along with that theme by having the top of her head be that same transparent stuff, which looks great and is just an awesome attention to detail :D

Plus, new character! I love having new characters
Huh, you're right, I missed that. I'm actually excited to learn what the character's back story is, if she will be given one. And I might change my mind and pick her up along with the other 5.

And yes, I wish Swoop's chest was red as well, even though I also prefer blue. But red is... I don't know, just right. It's what he had in the comics.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:10 pm

We've seen Slash's bio, and... well, due to multi-lingual stuff, it's embarrassingly short. She'll probably get put in IDW and the third Prime Wars Machinima thing though, so we'll see -- for now, I just love how she looks :D

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby ArmadaPrime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:13 pm

Weapon: Requiem Blaster
Can't help but think that perhaps swoop was "see it in our booth!" to avoid disappointing some at the panel with the chest :lol:
I've always been a blue swoop kinda guy myself though, so he's ticking allllllll the right boxes. Insta-buy right there.
Loving the new approach to HFGs too- having armour and PM integration avoid them being useless on their own, and the feet especially look so much better this time around
Slash is wonderful and makes me incredibly happy
And this isn't half of the (expected) reveals for this weekend! Nitpick as much as you like (I know I will in time), you can't deny we're spoilt rotten.

EDIT: just noticed how much voclanicus' face resembles grimlocks current IDW/mtmte design-wise the crest not so much but the jaw/cheekbones in particular. Beautiful touch, love that kind of easter egg.
Last edited by ArmadaPrime on Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Certified Expert™ in reading wikis to pretend I know more about things than I actually do
ArmadaPrime
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3

Postby Stuartmaximus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:14 pm

Motto: ""i hate to love....& love to hate!""
o.supreme wrote:I can see how some of the engineering form TR PMOP could be seen in this new version, especially with the plates that form the top of the trailer folding in half under the arms etc.... but it still is a new toy.

;)^
Stuartmaximus
Banned
News Credits: 19

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:19 pm

Kurona wrote:We've seen Slash's bio, and... well, due to multi-lingual stuff, it's embarrassingly short. She'll probably get put in IDW and the third Prime Wars Machinima thing though, so we'll see -- for now, I just love how she looks :D

I like the robot mode. The dino mode? Ehh. I wish she was at least a deluxe so she could have gotten more detail in dino mode.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:20 pm

So Swoop has a blue chest on the show floor... but a red chest in the renders. Running change?

I personally love the look of both. I've always been a blue chest swoop person, but the red chest as shown in this render works beautifully and gels so well with his aesthetic.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Evil Eye » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:23 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Oh god please don't tell me they're putting stickers on the deluxes as well now...
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby galvatron00 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:25 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Kurona wrote:So, what's everyone's want list from the line so far now we have this much officially revealed? For me, it goes something like:-

Prime Masters:-
Cloudburst

Legends:-
Beachcomber
Slash

Deluxe:-
Jazz
Swoop

Leader:-
Optimus

Only counting officially revealed stuff and nothing leaked because, well, while I believe those leaks; at most all we have are blurry jpegs of what those revealed to us. And most of them were just placeholder art. Assuming the figures they revealed goes well then this list will be much bigger, but until I see more... this is my want list :D

Slug, Dreadwind and Darkwing also look pretty cool but not as high a want as these guys.
MINE goes:

Whatever Pretenders/Prime Masters
Jazzhands
Dinobots
Dem leaders
WINGCROSS!!
Staaaaaaaarrrrrrscreaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam!!

Others that have yet to be revealed.. :lol: :lol:
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot N » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:26 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Kurona wrote:So, what's everyone's want list from the line so far now we have this much officially revealed?
Everything except for Beachcomber, Dreadwind, and Darkwing Duck. Rodimus is a maybe, I'll have to see the rumored Unicronus one first.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby galvatron00 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:29 pm

Motto: "Peace through sandwiches."
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Mega-Blast Missile Cannons
Kurona wrote:So Swoop has a blue chest on the show floor... but a red chest in the renders. Running change?

I personally love the look of both. I've always been a blue chest swoop person, but the red chest as shown in this render works beautifully and gels so well with his aesthetic.
You said it earlier that Takara is going cartoon accurate. They probably have that there by accident and Hasbro is doing the red chest :-( :-(
galvatron00
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 15
Buy from galvatron00 on eBay
Alt Mode: Kings Hawaiian Food Truck
Strength: 4
Speed: 8

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 pm

itscramtastic wrote:
Kurona wrote:So Swoop has a blue chest on the show floor... but a red chest in the renders. Running change?

You said it earlier that Takara is going cartoon accurate. They probably have that there by accident and Hasbro is doing the red chest :-( :-(

I'd doubt it -- unless something's changed, Takara doesn't actually start producing their decos until quite a bit after Hasbro's version is released. We've seen, for instance, a grayscale Doublecross and Broadside at Tokyo Toy Fair waaaay after Hasbro's Titans Return versions were released.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade

The change of Swoop's chest from red to blue must have been a last-minute one, explaining why his stock render was kept hidden at the panel.

Though, Swoop's chest may be cartoon-accurate blue, but his helmet is still toy-accurate black, making him overall accurate to neither.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby o.supreme » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:33 pm

Kurona wrote:So, what's everyone's want list from the line so far now we have this much officially revealed? -

Pretty much anything that has CW integration I'll be wanting. Just waiting to see what the Leader Class fully can do as to whether or not I'll get them. Also just waiting on :TAKARATOMY: . I figure there is enough time since this product wont be released until late December/early January for TT to make their announcements as to what their plans are.

Unlike CW, I'm glad I'm coming at this from the very beginning so I can strategically plan on purchasing any unique Hasbro product that wont end up as part of a (*hoping for*) TT UW box set.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Kurona » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:47 pm

I think it says a lot about this new Optimus that I've been staring at this picture for 10 minutes, and only just now realising it's the TRU MP-10 and not POTP Leader Optimus.

Kurona
Matrix Keeper

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:51 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
is it wrong I'm hoping the bio for the dinobot combined form mentions that he is the ultimate beast in battle or something to mention The Beast?
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9

Postby Sigma Magnus » Fri Sep 08, 2017 12:57 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
All of the Dinobots will be MINE. Also Prime, Roddy, Jazz, Blackwing & Dreadwind, and hoping to get all the Prime Masters. Thankfully I won't have to go for total completion like with Titans Return, as I might pass on the Terrorcons. Might pass on the Preds too.
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Speed: 5
Skill: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEN REILLY SPIDER-MAN #3 var Marvel Comics 2022 JAN220901 (CA) Jurgens"
BEN REILLY SPIDER- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IMMORTAL HULK #44 var homage Marvel Comics 2021 DEC200559 (CA) Bennett (W) Ewing"
IMMORTAL HULK #44 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HULK #8 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220814 (CA) Frank (A) Coccolo (W) Cates"
HULK #8 Marvel Com ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #29 Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230659 (W) Wells (A/CA) McGuinness"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr E DC Comics 2023 0423DC200 1073E (CA) Woods"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #68 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210886 (CA) Bagley (W) Spencer"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #799 DC Comics 2004 (CA) Jock (W) Gabrych + McCarthy 230915A"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 APR219927 (CA) Gurihiru"
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #78 Marvel Comics 2021 SEP210820 (CA) Adams (W) Thompson"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SLEDGE HAMMER #2 Spider-Man Marvel Comics 1988 (A/CA) Saviuk (W) Salicrup"
NEW!
SLEDGE HAMMER #2 S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ACTION COMICS #1056 Cvr C Superman DC Comics 2023 0423DC050 1056C (CA) Talaski"
ACTION COMICS #105 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cvr H DC Image Comics 2022 OCT223275 1H (CA) Fabok"
BATMAN SPAWN #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #63 var Heroes Reborn Marvel Comic 2021 FEB210577 (CA)Pacheco"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #405 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1023DC212 (CA) Mazzucchelli (W) Miller"
BATMAN #405 Facsim ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON