This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ThreeZero Figures Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

ThreeZero The Last Knight Optimus Prime Full Reveal and Preorders Now Live

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Tue Feb 15, 2022 6:41 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to our site sponsors, we have news that the recently revealed ThreeZero Transformers The Last Knight Optimus Prime figure has been fully revealed and is now currently up for preorder from our respective sponsors. This figure is a faithful incarnation of the knight design Optimus Prime had in Transformers The Last Knight, complete with sword, shield, and wrist blade. This design has proven very difficult to translate into toy form, so it was only through a non-transforming figure like this that Optimus could be done proper justice in design and execution.

This figure is set to retail for $239.99, with a January 2023 release date. Link to respective sponsors preorders pages are included below. This guy will look great with the Bumblebee figure ThreeZero also made for The Last Knight, so if you like this Prime, take a look at that Bumblebee too.

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/ ... ils/195815

TFSource: https://tfsource.com/articulated-figure ... threezero/

Entertainment Earth: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prod ... e/th3z0457

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: ThreeZero Figures Discussion Thread

Postby TulioDude » Tue Feb 15, 2022 9:27 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Looks nice!I know he's already an expensive toy,but it would be cool to have optional parts like the gauntlets and the rifle, to recreate his appearance from before he acquired the sword.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:04 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Even though some TRANSFORMING versions already exist in 3P form, that 3-0 action figure is the only way to have true perfection for this "impossible" robot mode.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
TulioDude wrote:Looks nice!I know he's already an expensive toy,but it would be cool to have optional parts like the gauntlets and the rifle, to recreate his appearance from before he acquired the sword.

I would really like to have that gun too. I liked that it actually had the flame details on it
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:24 pm

My RotF Prime has been ordered! Time to check this line out at last

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:55 pm

I have got some really exciting things coming to share with you guys related to ThreeZero's transformers. Really exciting!
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:38 pm

Sorry for the quality of the photos, had to use the flash to make them not be grainy. Better pictures will be coming.

I got my first of 3 ThreeZero guys that are en route. This is a really incredible piece. for one thing, this thing is frikkin HEAVY. The amount of metal in this build is amazing. the posing is also really awesome, the torso joints are really interesting, as are the multiple part shoulders.

Paint work is also top notch, the amount of weathering apps is really nice.

This is a great piece, and i cannot wait to get the other 2 coming right now.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:41 am

Daylight means some better lighting for these pictures. Man this guy rocks so hard. The amount of metal in this, the amount of joints he has, the weathering details, it's phenomenal!

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:44 pm

Some more pictures. I think the ThreeZero guys actually go really well with the Figuarts figures too

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:33 pm

Even more pictures

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:21 am

So, I got 2 more ThreeZero guys in, in the form of TLK Bumblebee and RotF Jetfire. Messed with them some, gotta play with them more hopefully this weekend.

Bee is definitely the most solid of the 3 figures I own right now. He is a comfortable size while also having some pretty heavy weight to him. The detailing is off the rails with how good it is. I also love all the hand and weapon options, plus an optional battle mask. Nothing pops off him or anything, and he can move where you want him to. I really like this, and it certainly will go good with my TLK Prime coming later.

As for Jetfire, this one is interesting. For one thing, he is positively MASSIVE. 14" tall in robot mode when he stands his most erect, which still means chicken legs not straight. I would say he has the presence of SS Devastator, which is certainly saying something. He does have some parts that have been compromised for combination purposes, mostly visible in the thighs and cockpit helmet, but he is still a gorgeous piece.

Main problem is, he is made of maybe 50-odd parts that all clip on to him, and several of them will pop off if you look at him funny. I have particular issue with his lower stomach parts and lower back parts. Now I would normally hate this, but in this case, it IS movie accurate, so I forgive it some solely for that crotchedy old man who is shedding parts constantly personality that i love about him.

I will combine him and Prime, but I am most likely going to save that for the weekend.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:36 am

Perfection

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 02, 2022 7:01 pm

So, at long last, I have combined Jetfire and Optimus. It took a lot of time and effort, I started during the first episode of Camp Cretaceous Season 5 and didn't finish until episode 10 of 12. There were so many parts involved with this, it was insane.

But the result was so damn cool. This is a MASTERPIECE. It is absolutely stunning. Simply, stunning.

This is what I have always dreamed of, this is my Haslab Unicron. It is gorgeous.

Also, interesting enough, despite Emgo having issues with pieces falling off, mine has actually been very secure with the parts. The only pieces that really pop are the 2 ab pieces that are magnets, but that is meant to happen, especially when you are grabbing onto the chest and there are multiple ab articulation points.

Also, some more pics of Bumblebee, just for fun, as well as a scale shot of Jetwing Prime next to some 6" scale Marvel Legends and Star Wars Black Series, plus SS Sideways

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sun Oct 02, 2022 8:15 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:As for Jetfire, this one is interesting. For one thing, he is positively MASSIVE. 14" tall in robot mode when he stands his most erect, which still means chicken legs not straight. I would say he has the presence of SS Devastator, which is certainly saying something. He does have some parts that have been compromised for combination purposes, mostly visible in the thighs and cockpit helmet, but he is still a gorgeous piece.

Main problem is, he is made of maybe 50-odd parts that all clip on to him, and several of them will pop off if you look at him funny. I have particular issue with his lower stomach parts and lower back parts. Now I would normally hate this, but in this case, it IS movie accurate, so I forgive it some solely for that crotchedy old man who is shedding parts constantly personality that i love about him.
How do you feel about them forgetting the axehead for his cane?
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Mon Oct 03, 2022 8:01 am

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:How do you feel about them forgetting the axehead for his cane?

I really don't care that much? It was not included in any product shots, so I wasn't expecting it, and considering how much of him there is, I am not fussed over that
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Oct 23, 2022 7:02 pm

I am still amazed at how good Bee looks. And he goes well with another Hailee Steinfeld character too

Bumblebee (2018)

And some round shots

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 07, 2023 7:15 pm

I got my TLK Prime, and wow, is he gorgeous. The level of detail is fantastic, and I love him.

Sadly, mine had his left wrist joint snap during his first photo session, so I am now trying to get him repaired or get a replacement.

But at least enjoy a pic of him in his glory before I broke him.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:06 pm

I got my replacement Knight Prime. He is so pretty, and so heroic too. A Knight in Shining Armor

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sat Jan 28, 2023 11:47 pm

It's that simple."
What was the problem of the previous one?
And did you had to send it back?
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:26 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:What was the problem of the previous one?
And did you had to send it back?

D-Maximal_Primal wrote:I got my TLK Prime, and wow, is he gorgeous. The level of detail is fantastic, and I love him.

Sadly, mine had his left wrist joint snap during his first photo session, so I am now trying to get him repaired or get a replacement.

But at least enjoy a pic of him in his glory before I broke him.

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 29, 2023 1:33 pm

It's that simple."
But did you sent it back for the replacement, or you have a spare figure that could be used for parts/customisation?

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:12 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:But did you sent it back for the replacement, or you have a spare figure that could be used for parts/customisation?

It was sent back for replacement.
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby -Kanrabat- » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:15 pm

It's that simple."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:But did you sent it back for the replacement, or you have a spare figure that could be used for parts/customisation?

With free shipping I do hope.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Knight in Shining Armor

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:15 pm

Remember ZB7? You gotta become that Autobot again!

I am Nemesis Prime! And you are nothing!

I-I-I am Bumblebee, your oldest friend! Optimus, I would lay down my life for you.

Float like an Optimus, Sting like a Bee

D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:17 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:

With free shipping I do hope.

BBTS takes care of us like that
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DR FRAUD Transformers BotBots Series 5 Science Alliance chemical flask 2020"
DR FRAUD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BREAKER FORTUNES Transformers BotBots Series 5 Hibotchi Heats cookie Hasbro 2020"
BREAKER FORTUNES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAKEOVER N OVER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Swag Stylers 2019"
MAKEOVER N OVER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Kre-o Battle Changer Building Toy Hasbro 2015 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAVI T Transformers BotBots Series 1.5 Bakery Bytes Hot Cocoa Sugar Cubes 2019"
CAVI T Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNILLA ICEQUEENCONE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks Vanilla Sundae"
UNILLA ICEQUEENCON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Series 4 CHOPPER MODE DROPKICK Transformers Tiny Turbo Changers Movie Edition"
Series 4 CHOPPER M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLD DIGGER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle shovel 2020"
GOLD DIGGER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VENUS FROGRAP Transformers BotBots Series 1 Shed Heads 2018 Hasbro venus flytrap"
VENUS FROGRAP Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 4 Hasbro 2020 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REPTILIN SLEEPSTYLIN Transformers BotBots Series 5 Home Rangers baby crib 2020"
REPTILIN SLEEPSTYL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPUD MUFFIN Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang French Fries 2018 Hasbro"
SPUD MUFFIN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMERG THE SAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Fresh Squeezes spinach plant 2019"
SMERG THE SAD Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MR BUSINESS ESQUIRE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020"
MR BUSINESS ESQUIR ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON