This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

First Images of Transformers Busy Book with Figures and Playmat

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Transformers Busy Book Up For Preorder

Postby Sigma Magnus » Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:26 pm

Motto: "You may not like it, you may not understand it. But that does not mean it cannot exist."
Weapon: Sword
We have something for the little TF fans today! Amazon has a new Transformers book up for preorder. But not just any book: A Busy Book! While we don’t have any pictures or a proper title, we do somewhat know what this will be, thanks to the product description.

An engaging storybook and toy in one activity kit! My Busy Books offer full-page illustrations, a story, 12 figurines, and a playmat that bring the characters to life and ignite your child's imagination. 3 years and up.
In addition, here's a previous Busy Book based on Cars that can also give you a fair idea of what to expect.

Will you be buying this for your own little TF fan? Let us know in the Energon Pub!
For all intensive purposes, I am not longer active on Seibertron. If you want to find me, I'm most easily reached on Twitter, @sigma_magnus
Sigma Magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 79
Alt Mode: Car
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 3
Firepower: 6
Skill: 6

Re: Transformers: Robots in Disguise Products - Combiner Force and More

Postby RAR » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:59 am

I wonder if the Busy Book is a spoiler for some future products ?

RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:20 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
RAR wrote:I wonder if the Busy Book is a spoiler for some future products ?

Power of the Primes, maybe?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Kurona » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:21 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Ooo, those figures look really neat! I wouldn't mind getting those designs as actual Legends-class figures :D
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

First Images of Transformers Busy Book with Figures and Playmat

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 11:45 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We knew there would be a Transformers Busy Book coming out soon but we didn't know what it lookd like or which figures it woudl include. Amazon updated their listing with images of the book, the playmat it comes with and the 12 figures for you to place on the playmat and play with. There are 12 figures in total which are 6 characters in their robot and alt modes. These are all G1 based with slight cartoon styles that were previously found on the Go Karts. It is unsure if this style is just for merchandising or for future media.

The figures included with this busy book are:

Optimus Prime and his truck alt mode
Bumblebee and his car alt mode
Hot Rod and his car alt mode
Megatron and his tank alt mode
Soundwave and his suburban alt mode
Starscream and his jet alt mode

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Re: First Images of Transformers Busy Book with Figures and Playmat

Postby LSHeroes21 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:03 pm

These are rumored to be the model designs for the new Boulder Media show. Hasbro has had two different licensors use this exact artwork. Doubt that's just a random bit of art they did for no reason.
LSHeroes21
Mini-Con

Postby Silverwing » Wed Jul 19, 2017 1:28 pm

LSHeroes21 wrote:These are rumored to be the model designs for the new Boulder Media show. Hasbro has had two different licensors use this exact artwork. Doubt that's just a random bit of art they did for no reason.

In that case, there's cause to be optimistic about the new series! The only qualm I would have is how close to the IDW designs they are, especially Prime and Starscream. I was hoping for a bit more of a distinct look, but as it is, these aren't bad at all!
Silverwing
Micromaster

Postby Kyleor » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:55 pm

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
Anyone else want the playmat to display/pose your collection on or in front of?
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10
Skill: 4

Postby Silverwing » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:19 pm

Kyleor wrote:Anyone else want the playmat to display/pose your collection on or in front of?

I certainly wouldn't mind! This whole set has really great value! I wish we had something like this for the main toylines!
Silverwing
Micromaster

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:57 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Silverwing wrote:
Kyleor wrote:Anyone else want the playmat to display/pose your collection on or in front of?

I certainly wouldn't mind! This whole set has really great value! I wish we had something like this for the main toylines!

Eh, I have already bought a few of these Busy Books for my daughter and they toys are ridiculously cheap. Not much more than those dollar store animals you get in a plastic bag. The paint is usually very splotchy and the Jasmine figure we have looks like her face is melting. The story is alsu usually uninspired with a page for each toy saying who they are. You get your money's worth but not much more.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4468
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Kyleor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:50 am

Motto: "Awwww-Skeet-Skeet-Skeet!"
Weapon: Twin Automatic Machine Guns
william-james88 wrote:
Silverwing wrote:

Eh, I have already bought a few of these Busy Books for my daughter and they toys are ridiculously cheap. Not much more than those dollar store animals you get in a plastic bag. The paint is usually very splotchy and the Jasmine figure we have looks like her face is melting. The story is alsu usually uninspired with a page for each toy saying who they are. You get your money's worth but not much more.

Keep the playmat, re-sell the toys ;)
Don't get butthurt when you get called out for expressing closed/small/narrow minded opinions. Educate yourself and form a better opinion.

Yyyeeeeeeeeep

Kyleor
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Optimum Supreme » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:33 am

Motto: "That's [not out yet/never came out] in my area."
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
Silverwing wrote:
LSHeroes21 wrote:These are rumored to be the model designs for the new Boulder Media show. Hasbro has had two different licensors use this exact artwork. Doubt that's just a random bit of art they did for no reason.

In that case, there's cause to be optimistic about the new series! The only qualm I would have is how close to the IDW designs they are, especially Prime and Starscream. I was hoping for a bit more of a distinct look, but as it is, these aren't bad at all!

? Robot Prime looks like the classics design, Trukk Prime looks like the CW's design.
Optimum Supreme
Godmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: ???
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: Infinity

Postby RAR » Wed Aug 23, 2017 1:24 pm

There is a number of listings on ebay at the moment for the "Busy Book" figures on their own - they are not much cheaper than the book is.

But they do show some variety of images of them : (Here is an an example using Hot Rod & Soundwave)

See auctions for more :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Transformers- ... 1940480523

&

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/12pcs-set-HOT ... 3032347729

I thought it might be of further interest - if the rumour that these are the likeness of the new 2018 cartoon characters is the case.
RAR
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Another Look at Transformers Busy Book Figures

Postby Va'al » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:09 am

Motto: "Till All Are Pun!"
Adding to our previous look at the figures that come with the Transformers Busy Book, as reported here, we have another couple of images courtesy of an eBay listing showing the whole set of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Megatron, Starscream, and Hot Rod! Please note that is are non-transforming mini figures in robot and vehicle mode, that accompany the book and the playmat - but they do seem to sport the same design that designer Emiliano Santalucia has been calling Evergreen and that we've seen in recent stories. So check them out, and let us know what you think!

Va'al
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 6188
Buy from Va'al on eBay

Postby Sunstar » Sun Sep 03, 2017 10:04 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I pre-ordered it from Amazon. I'll take out the screams, and put the rest in my collection room.
Squee! More screams!
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Transformers Busy Book sighted at US retail

Postby WreckerJack » Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:00 am

Motto: "The complain train is leaving the station."
Weapon: Arc-Welders
Thanks to fellow news staffer xRotorstormx we now know that the Transformers busy book has been sighted at Rite Aid in Eaton Rapids, MI. From these wonderful pictures we can see the artwork used in this book. Judging by the style, there could be some hidden hints for the upcoming Transformers: Cyberverse TV show. Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Hot Rod, Starscream, Megatron, and Soundwave are all available in this set. It is also worthy to note that these figures do not transform, however each character is represented in each mode by two different figures. This means it comes with a total of 12 figures. We can also see in the last image that this book is priced at 14.99 if anyone was wondering.

If you find any new Transformers related products or figures, please be sure to tell us!

WreckerJack
Godmaster
News Credits: 295
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Kurona » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:02 am

Motto: "Don't forget to subscribe to the official Doctor Who youtube channel"
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
"Now this selfish menace wants to conquer everything -- including Optimus Prime!"

... ehehe.
Kurona
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 191
Strength: 1
Endurance: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby frogbat » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:17 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
I probably would have loved this as a kid... tho with every piece of TF related merchandise I received and appreciated, I was a little bummed that the money spent on whatever, was not spent on figures instead.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby TulioDude » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:32 am

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
So these designs are gonna be used in the new cartoon?
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 7

Postby Sunstar » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:05 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I just got mine, I picked it up for the Starscreams

Paint application is about as good as I expected for the item, which is not that great.

Its a simple pose, actually if I were so inclined, I could use it to make a silicon mould that I could make plaster casts of it. The design seems ot be(for Starscream) IDW-esq
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:55 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
TulioDude wrote:So these designs are gonna be used in the new cartoon?
At the very least, the Cyberverse cartoon seems to be drawing some inspiration from these evergreen designs.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 434
Intelligence: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #1 One-Shot Cvr A Image Comics 2023 Hama cut 221208C"
NEW!
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010F"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 Marvel Comics 1988 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #47 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #49 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #29 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/CA) Budiansky 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON