This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Siege Discussion Thread

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:01 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Microbot wrote:IMPACTOR review

https://youtu.be/4IxqEUeEXyc

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxqEUeEXyc[/youtube]

You only need what follow tu.be or the v= ,meaning the 4IxqEUeEXyc part between the "youtube" brackets. meaning [youtube] 4IxqEUeEXyc [/youtube] without the space:

;)
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:03 pm

It's that simple."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:Honestly, I quite like that Siege Nightbird. However, the thing I feel really disappointed with the Chromia major retool of the fem-combiners is they did NOT take any advantage of removing the combiner parts. They could have used the empty space to make a way tighter backpack by folding the panels inside. But here, the backpack is one ginormous block that rest on lot of empty space. A totally wasted opportunity.

They did take one advantage... Or rather, there is one improvement about the robot mode and that improvement is what forced the mold not to be a combiner: The new feet.

Yeah, that and the fact that the leg kibbles at least rotate for a slightly slimmer look.
Better than noting I guess. ¯\_(⏓ヘ⏓)_/¯
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Microbot » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
Microbot wrote:IMPACTOR review

https://youtu.be/4IxqEUeEXyc

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IxqEUeEXyc[/youtube]

You only need what follow tu.be or the v= ,meaning the 4IxqEUeEXyc part between the "youtube" brackets. meaning [youtube] 4IxqEUeEXyc [/youtube] without the space:

;)

Thanks ;)
Microbot
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby bacem » Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:48 pm

So, i was browsing local listings (indonesian site), and someone already putting up bluestreak. I didn't even know he's out already?

20190727_074413.jpg
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:34 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Oh...

Looks like she has the same easily breakable, articulation inhibiting crotch plate that the Vhromia version had.

I think I'd rather throw lots of money at someone who's selling their Legends one.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:06 pm

It's that simple."
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:Oh...

Looks like she has the same easily breakable, articulation inhibiting crotch plate that the Vhromia version had.

I think I'd rather throw lots of money at someone who's selling their Legends one.

I find this an hilarious feature. The crotch plate just pop back in. Like Transmetal Blackarachnia and her removable bra. :x

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby Sarahthecutevixen » Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:19 pm

Motto: "Violence isn't the answer, it's the question. The answer is yes."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
20190726_211645.jpg
look who I found
Sarahthecutevixen
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Draconian feline
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Transformers War for Cybertron Siege Decepticon Impactor Video Review

Postby Stargrave » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:32 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Thanks to fellow Seibertronian Nemesis Primal we've learned that TonTon has posted a new video review of the War for Cybertron Fan Vote 3 Pack Decepticon Impactor!

Note the hazard stripes on Impactor's chest hearkening back to his thematic origins as a fellow miner with Megatron before turning sides to the Autobot cause. Also of note is the height of this bot clocking in taller than Ironhide who himself is almost as tall as a Voyager.

But we all know it's the headsculpt on this guy that has all the fans swooning. Impactor is looking like he's fresh off of an IDW comic page with that now iconic Centurion styled helmet. Most fans are feeling this is a better representation of the character than his Autobot release which has a head much more reminiscent of his original appearance in the UK comics.

But which side do you fall on: Autobot Impactor or Decepticon?

Enjoy the review and share your thoughts with the Seibertron crew in the forums. And as always stay tuned to Seibertron for the ultimate in Transformers news!
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby Deadput » Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:49 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I wonder if this version of Impactor was Megatron's former second in command.

I know in IDW he was never a Decepticon and was simply just friends with Megatron which is probably the basis for this figure, but I mean in this new version.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:10 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Is attaching Brunt's chest like that official?
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Rodimus Prime » Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:43 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:I'll concede that comparing Siege Jetfire to RoTF Jetfire was a bit harsh. He's not as bad. But close. Looking at the underside, I see arms, shoulders, legs, knees.

You can see all those on the T30 figure even more prominently, plus the robot mode head and the faux-cockpit chest. I think they blend much better on the SIEGE figure and don't look any more out of place than, say, those of Classics Jetfire or the Classics Seeker mold. And at least on SIEGE Jetfire the arms and legs are actually properly integrated or at least tucked into the altmode (unlike T30 Jetfire), and the altmode cockpit is actually integrated into the robot mode. That's the sticking point for me, is your dismissing him as "A robot laying down with a plane draped over him" when he has that much integration. If you can write that off as "A robot lying down with a plane draped over him", then you're writing off every jet mold ever aside from maybe Cybertron Jetfire and ROTF Dirge.
To put it another way, I think the label of "A robot laying down with a plane draped over him" should be reserved for extreme cases, those where if you subtracted the plane bits you'd still have most of the robot.
As I said, that was a bit harsh and inaccurate. I take it back. His head, hands and feet fold up, so it's not as bad as the other figure. But it's still easy to see there's a robot body under there.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Look at all those gaps. Just as bad from the side view. On an $80 Commander Class figure it is unacceptable to have these errors in engineering. There should have been panels to cover them up, or at least have the transformation fill them in.
Now that remark I take no issue with, because there really are some annoying gaps and no mistake. The altmode leg gap in particular is the absolute stupidest; they should either have had a panel that extended from the backpack, or made the inner faces of the legs more square (at least at the back). I personally don't find the side gaps as bad. I mean, it would have been nice to have them covered, but it does pose the question of where you'd put the panels and what would be sacrificed for them.
My main gap-gripe is with the side view. When he's in jet mode sitting on a shelf it's hard to see underneath, unless you look from a specific low angle, but the sides are easily viewed. And there are a lot of open spaces, especially between the shoulders and the waist. He almost looks like 1 of those cargo helicopters that has a big open space between the cockpit and the tail. But I do agree, it would be hard to come up with the proper panels to cover them up. But I'm also not a designer.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Because of the difference in size, the gaps are more prominent in Siege Jetfire than Generations Jetfire. That figure is by no means close to perfect, which is why I haven't bought it yet, but it looks better than this.
Less gappy, certainly, but it has far more painfully visible (and unintegrated or badly-integrated robot bits) so I'd say it's a tradeoff. And he doesn't have the cartoon altmode either... Honestly, I'd say that if SIEGE Jetfire doesn't float your boat then you're better off with either the original toy or the Classics version.
The original looks good in jet mode, and the Classics is just...ugh.
Rodimus Prime wrote:I bought the Siege figure even after watching reviews, because the robot mode looked good on screen. In hand? Not as good. Not bad, but not as good. Too bland.
Honestly, I'd put that more down to his color scheme being "Overall white with minimal red, black, and blue accents" than anything else. A super-detail paintjob would probably mitigate that, but regular release mainstream TFs never have those (they'd be half again as expensive if they did, if not moreso). Maybe try panel-lining him, even if it's just with a ballpoint pen, see if that helps?
The lack of colors isn't even a big deal to me, I just brought it up because I was already annoyed with the figure and I was just piling it on.
Rodimus Prime wrote:Bottom line for me (and again, this is just my opinion, I'm not stating facts so don't have an aneurysm) this is a disappointment for the money spent and the size and space it occupies.
Alright then, be disappointed. Although I feel I have to reiterate that the money spent is largely because of the space it occupies :P
I am disappointed. But he's been sold already and I got my money back, so I feel better.
Rodimus Prime wrote:I mean, this is halfway to a Titan-sized figure, and it looks like someone enlarged a deluxe figure.
Eh, leaving aside the simplicity of G1 character designs I think he's too articulated and feature-laden for that. Especially compared to these bozos:
Those would be $80 too if they were to be sold today.
And they wouldn't be worth it either. Especially Prime.

As for Nightbird, I'm probably going to get it because I like the mold, but I think she would have been perfect for the deluxe TFP Arcee bike mold, even if it's a completely different line.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby Ultra Markus » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:44 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Well this is easily the best this mold has ever looked, and I've never had access to the Legends figure, so I'm getting this. Plus once I explained Nightbird to my girlfriend because of this, she's now very excited about her too, so there's that. I am curious what she'll have in terms of accessories though, as Chromia's buildable sniper rifle doesn't really fit for her.
A buildable sniper rifle doesn't suit a ninja? What about a silenced pistol? Or grenades?

Gauntlet101010 wrote:She looks alright, but I like the Legends version I already have.

They need to make another female TF mould. Seriously. Or even just tweak an older one they already have more substantially as the did for the first Chromia. All the female TFs don't need to share a mould.
Well, in Nightbird's case she was never a Transformer to begin with. Just a curvy female ninjabot. And she's technically only sharing a mold with Chromia here. Chromia shares a lot of engineering with the PotP Moonracer mold, but almost every part is new tooling.

But yes, more female TF molds - including non-curvy oines - is a good thing. I wish that they had done a new one for Firestar or at least made an effort to reshell her into being a truck like she is in the cartoon. I wonder how hard that would be to kitbash...

to be honest i would rather have all the fembots with their proper altmodes than have them combine
after getting all of them im not impressed by the combiner so much
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Stargrave » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:32 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
I’m loving Brunt on Megatron. Totally gave him a Predator-styled articulated shoulder canon:
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby ThunderThruster » Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:18 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Ultra Markus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Rodimus Prime wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:Well this is easily the best this mold has ever looked, and I've never had access to the Legends figure, so I'm getting this. Plus once I explained Nightbird to my girlfriend because of this, she's now very excited about her too, so there's that. I am curious what she'll have in terms of accessories though, as Chromia's buildable sniper rifle doesn't really fit for her.
A buildable sniper rifle doesn't suit a ninja? What about a silenced pistol? Or grenades?

Gauntlet101010 wrote:She looks alright, but I like the Legends version I already have.

They need to make another female TF mould. Seriously. Or even just tweak an older one they already have more substantially as the did for the first Chromia. All the female TFs don't need to share a mould.
Well, in Nightbird's case she was never a Transformer to begin with. Just a curvy female ninjabot. And she's technically only sharing a mold with Chromia here. Chromia shares a lot of engineering with the PotP Moonracer mold, but almost every part is new tooling.

But yes, more female TF molds - including non-curvy oines - is a good thing. I wish that they had done a new one for Firestar or at least made an effort to reshell her into being a truck like she is in the cartoon. I wonder how hard that would be to kitbash...

to be honest i would rather have all the fembots with their proper altmodes than have them combine
after getting all of them im not impressed by the combiner so much

You mean the "cars" they turned into? Lancer and Greenlight have no on screen alt-modes nor any official alt-mode designs, Moonracer is only a stretched version of her design and works as a good update, so that only leaves Elita-1 and Nova(Fire)star, of which the latter just isn't a flatbed.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Unicron Magnus » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:51 am

Weapon: Sky-Boom Shield
I know this probably won't happen, but I'd really like to see that Optimus in the colors of the Galaxy Force redeco: Image
If they don't transform, they're just "ers".
Unicron Magnus
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Lamppost
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 1
Skill: 1

Postby Nathaniel Prime » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:40 pm

Motto: "Scale is also like Starscream in the G1 movie in that it's bad comedy."
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Unicron Magnus wrote:I know this probably won't happen, but I'd really like to see that Optimus in the colors of the Galaxy Force redeco: Image

I'd like one as well, either as a Siege multipack or as a Selects release.
One's red one's blue sometimes I want to ask god why he's played this cruel joke on us
Nathaniel Prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 56
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Tank
Strength: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby ZeroWolf » Sat Jul 27, 2019 1:42 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Never say never these days
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby The_Cryptid_Person » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:26 pm

The big question is whether they would add the cyber key emblems, and whether the inner robot could be repurposed as a guiltaur
Rushing in where Hasbro fears to tread (for now)...
Check my Twitter for customs and digibashes! || My ongoing Transtopia thread
The_Cryptid_Person
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:31 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Latebrus-K wrote:and whether the inner robot could be repurposed as a guiltaur
His name's Gilthor (he finally has an actual English spelling of his name, straight from Masumi Kaneda himself, but the H is silent so it's still spoken like "Gill-tor").
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:36 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
Sabrblade wrote:
His name's Gilthor (he finally has an actual English spelling of his name, straight from Masumi Kaneda himself, but the H is silent so it's still spoken like "Gill-tor").

Indeed, because Japan tends to go with the original pronunciation of "Thor"
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:50 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Ready for some Flaming hammers?

Smashdown's effects make for excellent punching visuals!

Transformers: Prime callback

also, Brunt can do this:

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Endurance: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:59 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Ready for some Flaming hammers?

Smashdown's effects make for excellent punching visuals!

Transformers: Prime callback

also, Brunt can do this:

Someone's having fun with the Effect Parts ;)

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Indeed, because Japan tends to go with the original pronunciation of "Thor"

The original/domestic pronunciation of any given loanword really. It doesn't have to sound English all the time you know? :lol:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8
Skill: 5

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:17 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:Someone's having fun with the Effect Parts ;)

Oh yeah, I love having these things. It makes battle scenes more clear in photos!

And also Smashdown effects just mean another reason to love Smashdown and buy many of them.

But now, we go behind the scenes of the photo shots:

Alright Reflector, let's see what you can see:

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Skill: 8

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:43 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
D-Maximal_Primal wrote:Transformers: Prime callback

Also works as a Cybertron callback.
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby SpikeyTigertron » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:30 pm

There was some chatter a while back wondering if the next commander could be a deluxe scaled Devastator; and yes I know Omega is scaled to the current Titan.... but it got me curious and well.... I wouldn’t be too mad at Hasbro if they’re planning on keeping the siege scale going forward.

They’re (the constructicons) are still MP scale which I love- but not so much the *new* scale.
Attachments
59B9DA09-9DDA-4C91-B3A3-E4CDB9743455.jpeg
SpikeyTigertron
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 2

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON