This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Walmart G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: 2018 G1 Transformers Toys Reissues Thread

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:30 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
carytheone wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Rodimus Knight wrote:So far, I received my hot rod, I ordered two of them and both boxes were in crap condition. Lucky I planned on opening them to display in Robot and Vehicle mode, but it still ticks me off. For collecting purposes in store would have been nice.

Another argument for why it sucks having exclusives that are online-only. It's much better being able to handle a figure in stores and picking the best one than being at the mercy of a warehouse worker that has no concept of proper packing. Walmart, Amazon, and TRU have all sent me collectibles in nothing more than padded envelopes, at best a thin box with no padding. Much prefer being able to handle something before I buy it than take a chance on something arriving damaged and mangled from a big box store.

Emerje
Or if there are multiples you can pick the best paint job.

Or one without any mold defects, which is worse.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby fenrir72 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:25 pm

Motto: "Power to the strong and the right!"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
Rodimus Knight wrote:So far, I received my hot rod, I ordered two of them and both boxes were in crap condition. Lucky I planned on opening them to display in Robot and Vehicle mode, but it still ticks me off. For collecting purposes in store would have been nice.

Too bad. I hope this won't discourage you from supporting more re-issue that may be released in the future.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 60
Buy from fenrir72 on eBay
Alt Mode: Mobile Ground Fortress
Strength: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby MaverickPrime » Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:36 pm

Motto: "Why do I even bother?"
Weapon: Metal-slashing Claw
What I really wanna know is if they'll be available-online or retail-OUTSIDE of the US, I wanna know if Walmart Mexico willsell them in some form :(
MaverickPrime
Vehicon
News Credits: 26
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus Knight » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:42 am

I just got a cancellation notice on the Starscream I ordered because he's not in stock. Funny thing is, he's been restocked at least 6 times since I ordered him too. I hate walmart's web order service.

In fact looks like he's in stock right now.
I've gone to place another order, and I bet he got cancelled because they gave me free shipping last time, because this time they wanted me to pay for shipping.
Rodimus Knight
Pretender
News Credits: 2

Postby nycPrime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:55 am

Yes a lot of people have gotten delay/cancellation emails. My SS was cancelled but I placed an order for 2 last week that is delayed. As a precaution, I ordered 2 more. My Devy is on back order but my friend said his was cancelled. Walmart is the absolute worst. I really wish Amazon did all exclusives.
nycPrime
Headmaster
News Credits: 12
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7

Postby Grimlok59 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:29 am

First time poster here. Yep, my Devastator got cancelled and I was one of the first to order him. I'm guessing it's only a matter of time before the rest of my orders are canceled. Welcome to Walmart exclusives...
Grimlok59
Mini-Con

Postby DISCHARGE » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:49 am

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Glad to see I'm not the only one who would like to get these in person.
Shipping from stores like Wal-Mart and Kmart is like picking them from a crane machine.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby nycPrime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:49 am

Wow Walmart really is terrible. So they cancelled my original SS order. I placed one last week as a backup, and that is backordered. But the second backup I ordered this morning? Preparing to ship... Can't make this stuff up.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby firefox91 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:23 pm

My Devastator order got cancelled today. They sent me an e-mail last week saying it was backordered and if they didn't get it in 2 days, they would cancel. I contacted WalMart and told them I didn't want to cancel and was willing to wait. So they waited until this week, then cancelled. I contacted them again and they said there was nothing they could do. I really hate Wal-Mart.
firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:55 pm

MaverickPrime wrote:What I really wanna know is if they'll be available-online or retail-OUTSIDE of the US, I wanna know if Walmart Mexico willsell them in some form :(

Robot Kingdom. Btw, SS has those "safety" fat null rays.
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Cobotron » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:51 pm

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
All these cancellations has got me real worried. Still haven't heard anything since I got the "order delayed" email.

Out of curiosity, how many of you who have had your order canceled were having them shipped as apposed to in-store pick up?
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby no-one » Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:53 pm

Cobotron wrote:All these cancellations has got me real worried. Still haven't heard anything since I got the "order delayed" email.

Out of curiosity, how many of you who have had your order canceled were having them shipped as apposed to in-store pick up?
Yeah, I'm starting to worry that my wee Bee will get canned. The alleged delivery date is quickly approaching (8/30). I'll update if I get the bad news.

Mine is shipping to the house, btw.
no-one
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 131

Major Ordering Issues Being Experienced with Walmart for Exclusive G1 Reissues

Postby william-james88 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:55 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
There is definitely something up with those exclusive G1 reissues at Walmart. We posted a few days ago that the Walmart app listed all the G1 Transformers reissues as only being available online (which can always change) and since then there has been a lot of talk about the online ordering process at Walmart, including many frustrating stories. We wanted to share some with you just so that you were are of the current issues with online orders for these reissues and that if it has happened to you, you are not alone.

Here are a few testimonies:

boyatlarge wrote:I just got an email from [Walmart] today saying that the G1 DEVASTATOR that I preordered in July is now cancelled due to no stock and they do not know when they will be getting it in. Bad news if this is the case for everyone:

Your Order Has Been Canceled.

Hello,

Thanks for your recent order. We're really sorry, but the items shown below are out of stock. Since we don't know when we'll get them in again, we've canceled the items from your order and won't charge you for them.

If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center . Hope to see you again soon!
Order number: 4721853-XXXXXX
Order date: Fri, Jul 20, 2018

Sincerely,
-Your Walmart Customer Care Team

Canceled Items - Walmart

Item
Qty
Transformers: Vintage G1 Constructicon Devastator 6-Figure Collection Pack -[Preorder item]

Matt wrote: Just letting you know that I was one of the first to preorder the Walmart G1 exclusives. After getting "your order has been delayed" emails throughout August I finally got the cancellation email for the Devastator set. I'm expecting the rest of my orders to be cancelled as well (I ordered all but Hot Rod). I expect I won't be the only one with this problem but I wanted to give you a heads up. Typical Walmart service.

It gets weirder, here are two subsequent quotes from fellow Seibertronian NYCPrime:

A lot of people have gotten delay/cancellation emails. My SS was cancelled but I placed an order for 2 last week that is delayed. As a precaution, I ordered 2 more. My Devy is on back order but my friend said his was cancelled. Walmart is the absolute worst. I really wish Amazon did all exclusives.

So they cancelled my original SS order. I placed one last week as a backup, and that is backordered. But the second backup I ordered this morning? Preparing to ship... Can't make this stuff up.

So it seems that while some orders are being cancelled, others are shipping out. Feel free to discuss your frustrations on our boards and let us know if your orders come through. And, of course, when they do come in, let us know your thoughts on the figures.

Hopefully all this mess clears up and you get the toys you want either delivered to your door or even found in stores, if that comes to pass.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby nycPrime » Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:59 pm

The plot thickens. Both orders of SS, including the one that is supposedly delayed, has shipped. I should have 4 G1 SS by Friday. Thankfully I'll be near a Walmart this weekend to return 3.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby steve2275 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:01 pm

Motto: "it may not get better
but it wont get any worse"
just keep sending and selling in stores sheesh
i come and go more than a hmw programmer
or a karma chameleon
BEAT L.A.
im content
WWWYKI!!!
steve2275
City Commander
Watch steve2275 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 2
Endurance: 2
Courage: 2
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby fenrir72 » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:29 pm

Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe due to the great response from fans, their (Wallmart's systems) can't handle the load?

Lesson learned Wallmart, allocate more resources for Transformers G1 related orders!
fenrir72
God Of Transformers

Postby Black Bumblebee » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:39 pm

For what it's worth, Hot Rod is listed as in stock. Don't know if that helps anyone.
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby StarSound » Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:14 am

Motto: ""Caution can never be overused.""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
I'm a first time poster as well. I bought devastator on august 15th and when I woke up (I am a night owl so I wake up in the afternoon) I looked in my emails, at 6:38 am I was told my devastator was cancelled due to it being out of stock. I also use Nowinstock.com and I got an email from them at exactly 6:38 am as well (No joke) and it said devastator was in stock! I was so mad when I looked at my emails! I received my Starscream days ago. I also bought bumblebee and swerve and I'm now wondering if I'm going to have to hunt them down every hour I am supposed to sleep, again. I live in Washington state, so I have to fight the scalpers that are on the east side. I'm torturing myself some more I guess! I contacted Walmart and they said that they would put me down for a email notification, but I told them I already tried that from the website and the guy said "don't worry, you will get it". Guy also gave me a 10$ promo for my next purchase. I also want to note that whenever I got the email and text alerts from nowinstock on the dot I checked walmart and almost each time the stock said "almost out of stock 3 left" or so. I hope we all get our beloved transfomers!
StarSound
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: AC130
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:25 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
fenrir72 wrote:Is this a good thing or a bad thing? Maybe due to the great response from fans, their (Wallmart's systems) can't handle the load?

Lesson learned Wallmart, allocate more resources for Transformers G1 related orders!

Or maybe there wasn't a lot of stock to begin with. I can imagine the idea with these being that they would be on shelves when the Bumblebee movie hits, meaning that more stock would be incoming. Though only those with Walmarts will get this honour (doesn't bother me, I think the reissues are over priced for what they are compared to toys of the same price now... But that's just my view :) If others want them, then go get them)

A funny thought though, obviously g1 starscream has no knees... Cyberverse warrior starscream has no knees...No matter how much changes, somethings remain the same :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby nycPrime » Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:03 am

Devestator ordered on the 8th is preparing to ship.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby firefox91 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 6:37 am

My Devastator order got cancelled even when an agent promised me that it wouldn't. I contacted an agent again yesterday and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I hate everything about WalMart.
firefox91
Mini-Con

Postby nycPrime » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:14 am

firefox91 wrote:My Devastator order got cancelled even when an agent promised me that it wouldn't. I contacted an agent again yesterday and they said they couldn't do anything about it. I hate everything about WalMart.

Walmart has been wildly inconsistent with this whole process but there are a number of things they are consistent in. 1) When an order is cancelled, there is nothing they can do. 2) In general, there is nothing they can do.
nycPrime
Headmaster

Postby boyatlarge » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:33 am

I did receive my HOT ROD with no issue and just received my STARSCREAM. Starscream was actually ordered with DEVASTATOR but they only shipped Starscream and then I got the email stating Devastator was cancelled. I have all of the minibots on preorder but no update as to whether or not I will be getting them for sure yet.
boyatlarge
Mini-Con

Postby dragons » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:38 am

This surprises people Walmart is famous for never having things in stock and never know if and when it be back in stock hate shopping at Walmart for certain stuff
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby WeatherManNX01 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:49 am

Motto: "I'm really easy to get along with once people learn to worship me."
I literally just got my shipping confirmation for Starscream this morning. That isn't to say there won't be a stock issue there (though that one didn't have the sellouts the others did), but that one is at least finally on the way.
WeatherManNX01
Combiner
Buy from WeatherManNX01 on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Voyager Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E10 GRAPPLE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Autobot Jazz Figure" on AMAZON