This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby frogbat » Thu May 02, 2019 4:50 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
still waiting on star scream to come my way.

These select figures are the same price as the standard voyagers right (besides those packaged with extras)? Just exclusive to some retailers?

Alas I'm penny pinching with this line even though I'm loving it, the repaints will be minimal in my collection. If these were deluxe...
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:34 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
frogbat wrote:still waiting on star scream to come my way.

These select figures are the same price as the standard voyagers right (besides those packaged with extras)? Just exclusive to some retailers?

Alas I'm penny pinching with this line even though I'm loving it, the repaints will be minimal in my collection. If these were deluxe...

Yup, same price just exclusive to some retailers. And none of the selects come packaged with extras.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby MeGrimlock78 » Thu May 02, 2019 7:38 am

Are we sure this IS Redwing? Everest also has Selects Megatron and Ricochet listed, but no Swoop. Red Swoop isn't far off from Red Wing, and the listing desciptions are close:

Transformers - Generations Selects Ricochet (24) *New/F19*
Transformers - Generations Selects Redwing (24) *New/F19*

True, the Megatron listing is also the same format...just find it really odd Swoop isn't listed...
MeGrimlock78
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby frogbat » Thu May 02, 2019 8:43 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
william-james88 wrote:Yup, same price just exclusive to some retailers. And none of the selects come packaged with extras.

Cheers was thinking of the new Skywarp battle pack set - for some reason thought it fell in with the select imprint.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender

Postby Evil Eye » Thu May 02, 2019 9:07 am

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
I might actually buy this. I want my "important" Seekers to be Earth jets but I do want a version of this mold- an expendable "literally who?" generic seems the perfect candidate. Plus those colours are tasty.
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Jtprime17 » Thu May 02, 2019 10:29 am

MeGrimlock78 wrote:Are we sure this IS Redwing? Everest also has Selects Megatron and Ricochet listed, but no Swoop. Red Swoop isn't far off from Red Wing, and the listing desciptions are close:

Transformers - Generations Selects Ricochet (24) *New/F19*
Transformers - Generations Selects Redwing (24) *New/F19*

True, the Megatron listing is also the same format...just find it really odd Swoop isn't listed...

They have diffrent Hasbro product codes, So they are most certainly diffrent figures. They probably just don't have Red Swoop listed.

Red Swoop is E6720

Redwing is E5474
Jtprime17
Micromaster
News Credits: 84

Postby PushYouDown » Thu May 02, 2019 11:58 am

I have no connection to this character... I'd honestly prefer they do a conehead instead....

Which.. I know the Siege Starscream mold doesn't necessarily work for Thrust, Dirge...the other one(?) but I'd like to see how they'd do it.
PushYouDown
Mini-Con
Buy from PushYouDown on eBay

Postby Stargrave » Thu May 02, 2019 12:07 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Random: I love Prowl too - his proportions are odd but I love his quirkyness Six Gun’s black rifles on His shoulders are the best I can mock up his shoulder rockets.

A little extra yellow on the pecs of that Seeker mold and that could almost be an Armada Starscream motif.
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Postby william-james88 » Thu May 02, 2019 12:34 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
frogbat wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Yup, same price just exclusive to some retailers. And none of the selects come packaged with extras.

Cheers was thinking of the new Skywarp battle pack set - for some reason thought it fell in with the select imprint.

Its beyond confusing. But the main distinction is that the ones in the actual siege line are meant to accompany that line (like add more characters that go with the others released) while this selects line is giving fans decos that they probably would never get in a main line, something more along the lines of the Transformers Club and toys not meant to be in the same continuity/story as the actual War for Cybertron Trilogy.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu May 02, 2019 12:37 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Black Hat wrote:I might actually buy this. I want my "important" Seekers to be Earth jets but I do want a version of this mold- an expendable "literally who?" generic seems the perfect candidate. Plus those colours are tasty.

The great thing about using the Siege Seeker mold for the likes of Sunstorm, Bitstream, Hotlink, Nacelle, Acid Storm, Nova Storm, or Ion Storm, is that they have only been seen in the original cartoon on Cybertron, so it makes perfect sense for them to have their tetra jet alt modes. Somewhere down the line, we may get another redo of the Starscream, Thundercarcker, and Skywarp trio as Earth-based jets again, but we won't have to have those molds repainted a dozen times over if they stick with the Siege tetra jets for those "Cybertron only" characters instead.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Evil Eye » Thu May 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Motto: "Don't be a goddamn coward."
Weapon: Acid Spray Gun
Wolfman Jake wrote:
Black Hat wrote:I might actually buy this. I want my "important" Seekers to be Earth jets but I do want a version of this mold- an expendable "literally who?" generic seems the perfect candidate. Plus those colours are tasty.

The great thing about using the Siege Seeker mold for the likes of Sunstorm, Bitstream, Hotlink, Nacelle, Acid Storm, Nova Storm, or Ion Storm, is that they have only been seen in the original cartoon on Cybertron, so it makes perfect sense for them to have their tetra jet alt modes. Somewhere down the line, we may get another redo of the Starscream, Thundercarcker, and Skywarp trio as Earth-based jets again, but we won't have to have those molds repainted a dozen times over if they stick with the Siege tetra jets for those "Cybertron only" characters instead.

My thoughts exactly. ;)^
Ha ha Transformers go brrrrr
Evil Eye
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: F-4 Phantom II
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Node » Thu May 02, 2019 4:39 pm

I'll have to buy two. One for the shelf, one to eat. I NEEED a redwing in ma bellah!

(i don't know what that means, I just want it. pretty much now.)

10 posts in 10 years... what an obscure character to take a minute to post about; he must really like red wing.
Buy a shirt - Keep sending suggestions.
Node
Mini-Con

Postby SGMLordMirage » Fri May 03, 2019 4:32 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
In regards to Transformers Generation Select Ricohet (Stepper), mine will arrive next Tuesday. Just curious to see by any chance has anyone received theirs?

SGM
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri May 03, 2019 7:20 am

SGMLordMirage wrote:In regards to Transformers Generation Select Ricohet (Stepper), mine will arrive next Tuesday. Just curious to see by any chance has anyone received theirs?

SGM

Yep, I received min last Friday from BBTS.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby SGMLordMirage » Fri May 03, 2019 8:00 am

Motto: "In my book: Treat as hostile here and now, apologize later!"
Weapon: Air-To-Ground Missiles
@kev777, what is your thoughts on it?
SGMLordMirage
Headmaster
Buy from SGMLordMirage on eBay
Speed: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Agamemnon » Fri May 03, 2019 9:30 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
carytheone wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
o.supreme wrote:However When holding both Ricochet & Jazz in hand, there is a noticeable weight difference.
Do you have access to a sensitive enough scale to see if this is actually the case? Some pictures of the figures on a scale with the readout visible would help. I'm curious if these were actually made with lighter/less dense plastics. Going by "hand feel" to estimate and compare weight is notoriously difficult, and your perception may very well be influenced by disappointment.
Because BBTS had bad gotta ship it now and your **** is in stock timing, I don't have Ricochet yet.

PotP Jazz nekked is 84g or exactly 3oz

With the combiner hand and pistol - 97g / 3.4oz

food scale if you're curious

This is what I got with my scale. (I used this scale to help my son prep for the Pinewood Derby, so it should be fairly calibrated.) PotP Optimal Optimus is overseeing my accuracy, so you can trust it!
20190503_100955.jpg
Combiner Wars Jazz Weight

If too small to read, this is 97g with combiner hand and pistol (good to see this agrees with cary)

20190503_101007.jpg
Stepper Weight

99g with combiner hand and pistol

20190503_101022.jpg
Blue Swoop Weight

81g with combiner hand and sword

20190503_101039.jpg
Red Swoop Weight

82g with combiner hand and sword

SGMLordMirage, there are some comments on the figures in the previous couple of pages, if you want to see them. :D
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Fri May 03, 2019 9:35 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Agamemnon wrote:
carytheone wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:
o.supreme wrote:However When holding both Ricochet & Jazz in hand, there is a noticeable weight difference.
Do you have access to a sensitive enough scale to see if this is actually the case? Some pictures of the figures on a scale with the readout visible would help. I'm curious if these were actually made with lighter/less dense plastics. Going by "hand feel" to estimate and compare weight is notoriously difficult, and your perception may very well be influenced by disappointment.
Because BBTS had bad gotta ship it now and your **** is in stock timing, I don't have Ricochet yet.

PotP Jazz nekked is 84g or exactly 3oz

With the combiner hand and pistol - 97g / 3.4oz

food scale if you're curious

This is what I got with my scale. (I used this scale to help my son prep for the Pinewood Derby, so it should be fairly calibrated.) PotP Optimal Optimus is overseeing my accuracy, so you can trust it!
20190503_100955.jpg

If too small to read, this is 97g with combiner hand and pistol (good to see this agrees with cary)

20190503_101007.jpg

99g with combiner hand and pistol

I find it odd that Ricochet weighs more than Jazz :-? Could it be something to do with plastic colors?
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Skill: 5

Postby Agamemnon » Fri May 03, 2019 9:52 am

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Sentinel_Primal wrote:I find it odd that Ricochet weighs more than Jazz :-? Could it be something to do with plastic colors?

I meant to comment on this as well. I used to work with plastic molding (on the customer inspection side). There are a number of factors that I think could be impacting this:

Indeed, as you said different plastics can weigh differently, and the color of the plastic can indicate a different plastic in use. (Just changing the dye may not get the desired color. Since Ricochet is all black and Jazz is almost white, this would make sense)

There can be weight differences within the same run depending on how the plastic is packed, the temperature of the plastic when molded, gassing, other factors... When closely looking at the heads of the two figures, Jazz appears to have slightly rounded "ears" with Ricochet having more defined sharper "ears". This may indicate more plastic was packed into the Ricochet mold. Temperature and nature of the plastic material can also impact how the mold gets packed.

Paint could impact the weight too, though there is such a small amount of paint present on both figures...I wouldn't hazard a guess which is painted more.

Clear versus opaque plastics can also have different weights. (Believe it or not, I am suspicious that Jazz has a clear plastic "hood" that has been painted, and Ricochet has an opaque black "hood", not clear painted black. This seems evident when looking at the bottom of car mode.)

I hope this helps some of the curiosity.
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:01 am

SGMLordMirage wrote:@kev777, what is your thoughts on it?

Mine seems to be on par with Jazz quality-wise. Most of the joints on both of mine are just about right, not too tight, not too loose. The only differences I can really note on mine are just the decos. If I closed my eyes and grabbed one of them, I wouldn't be able to tell who it was without opening my eyes.

Personally, I like the deco on Ricochet better, but am not down on Jazz by any means. What I think I'll end up doing is using both as arms on the same combiner and swap their prime armor/hands so that there can be an almost all white arm and an almost all black arm.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8

Postby o.supreme » Fri May 03, 2019 10:14 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Agamemnon - Thanks for the pics. This does have me bewildered, but I appreciate the effort. Could you by chance weigh them both again (PotP Jazz & Ricochet) without their Prime Armor & weapon? No pics necessary, I trust you... ;) . Perhaps it just seems they are made of flimsier plastic, which is giving me the illusion of being lighter?

At any rate, this is not my first experience with this. I was also really into Transformers Kreon minifigs, I pretty much got them all (except for Warriors series 3 and a few exclusives only released in Asian markets). But I did notice some of the late-run figs that didn't get released in the U.S. (or at the very least showed up at Places like Marshalls & TJ Maxx), were made of flimsier plastic.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Agamemnon » Fri May 03, 2019 10:33 am

o.supreme wrote:Agamemnon - Thanks for the pics. This does have me bewildered, but I appreciate the effort. Could you by chance weigh them both again (PotP Jazz & Ricochet) without their Prime Armor & weapon? No pics necessary, I trust you... ;) . Perhaps it just seems they are made of flimsier plastic, which is giving me the illusion of being lighter?

At any rate, this is not my first experience with this. I was also really into Transformers Kreon minifigs, I pretty much got them all (except for Warriors series 3 and a few exclusives only released in Asian markets). But I did notice some of the late-run figs that didn't get released in the U.S. (or at the very least showed up at Places like Marshalls & TJ Maxx), were made of flimsier plastic.

Sure! :D

Jazz 83g
Ricochet 84g

(And I did confirm that the HFGs are 1 gram apart, accounting for the other gram of difference.)
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby Wolfman Jake » Fri May 03, 2019 11:51 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Agamemnon wrote:
o.supreme wrote:Agamemnon - Thanks for the pics. This does have me bewildered, but I appreciate the effort. Could you by chance weigh them both again (PotP Jazz & Ricochet) without their Prime Armor & weapon? No pics necessary, I trust you... ;) . Perhaps it just seems they are made of flimsier plastic, which is giving me the illusion of being lighter?

Jazz 83g
Ricochet 84g

(And I did confirm that the HFGs are 1 gram apart, accounting for the other gram of difference.)

So, the Prime Armors are actually sturdier/more massive plastic pieces now? That's unexpected, lol!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf

Postby Agamemnon » Fri May 03, 2019 1:14 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:

Jazz 83g
Ricochet 84g

So, the Prime Armors are actually sturdier/more massive plastic pieces now? That's unexpected, lol!

Well, Ricochet needs to be able to have those armor piercing rounds bounce right off him and hit Decepticons, right?

Thank you, thanks you. Tip your robo-staff on your way out, please.
Agamemnon
Faction Commander

Postby bvzxa » Fri May 03, 2019 4:44 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri May 03, 2019 5:34 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Artfire looks good, I passed on him last week :( for ricochet I don't like having the bonnet tampo broken by the white so I leave it mistransformed.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Speed: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Infestation 2 TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2012 1B (CA) Ramondelli 230124"
Infestation 2 TRAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 FEB210479 30A (CA) Simeone (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS vs TERMINATOR #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2020 APR200726 4A (CA) Fullerton"
TRANSFORMERS vs TE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220495 War's End 2B (CA) Deer"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 SEP200485 25RI 210804 (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS #25 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #2 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #9 Cvr A IDW Comics 2009 9A (CA) Coller"
Transformers ALL H ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON