This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Generations Selects Series Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Generations SELECTS Series Discussion

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:46 pm

Motto: "If you think I'm different, It's because I'm superior."
Weapon: Crossbow
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:That's awesome! Already decided that regardless of the name they give him, he's gonna be my collection's Sentinel Prime :lol:

What are we talking about?

DK-3 aka Blue Trailbreaker

Thank you I was so confused. I probably missed this reveal!
Any ideas what on can do with a broken override figure?
my-small-collection-t118287.php
Your doom is here transformers-cursed-images-p2148727.php
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster
News Credits: 6
Alt Mode: Rooster
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:26 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Sentinel_Primal wrote:
Sentinel_Primal wrote:That's awesome! Already decided that regardless of the name they give him, he's gonna be my collection's Sentinel Prime :lol:

What are we talking about?

DK-3 aka Blue Trailbreaker

Thank you I was so confused. I probably missed this reveal!

It's in the link that was posted before my comment. Technically falls more into leak than reveal though
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jul 13, 2022 3:31 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades

That's quite clever actually :lol:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:20 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:

That's quite clever actually :lol:

He hits two outta three major points for Animated Sentinel, truck mode and a shield, he's just missing the Chin :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster

Transformers Generations Selects DK3 AKA Blue Diaclone Trailbreaker Possibly Revealed

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:29 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from Nemesis Primal, we have news that the next Transformers Generations Selects figure may have just been revealed to us. This news comes courtesy of Entertainment Earth, who is preparing for San Diego Comic Con and is teasing many of the exclusives for the convention. Among them is the transformers exclusive, who, while in a small and grainy look, appears to be the rumored blue Trailbreaker repaint AKA DK3, another member of the Diaclone repaint club. While we don't get a good look, it is enough of a tease to get our appetites up, and we imagine a full reveal will be happening very soon.

This figure will likely begin as a SDCC exclusive before ending up on other fan channels, as other SDCC Selects figure have in the past.

Check out the images below, and let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:36 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dark Knight 3 or Donkey Kong 3: You decide! :P
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Gearslide » Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:29 pm

Motto: "Go with the flow"
Weapon: No Weapon
Oh sweet, another figure that doubles as a Diaclone Homage AND Shattered Glass character!

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Trailbreaker_(SG)
Gearslide
Combiner
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 1

Postby RiddlerJ » Wed Jul 13, 2022 9:14 pm

Hey, Flatline.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:54 pm

I have some saved up for a selects Cyclonus, but I've never used Hasbro Pulse. Do they have shipping for U.S.? I can't seem to find him on any website other than the not sure are trustworthy ones, and TF sites like TF Source. Where do you think I should get my Cyclonus? I don't even want to pay $3 of shipping because I'm a spoiled child.
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:48 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I have some saved up for a selects Cyclonus, but I've never used Hasbro Pulse. Do they have shipping for U.S.? I can't seem to find him on any website other than the not sure are trustworthy ones, and TF sites like TF Source. Where do you think I should get my Cyclonus? I don't even want to pay $3 of shipping because I'm a spoiled child.

If I remember correctly, if you want free shipping on Pulse as an American citizen you'll have to pay for a yearly membership. If not, you pay for shipping.

If you're Canadian, order a paperclip or a titan and it's 30$US for shipping either way.

Anyway, if you really want a thing, you'll pay for it with all the fees. If not, skip the thing and use your money for something else. It's that simple.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:53 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:I have some saved up for a selects Cyclonus, but I've never used Hasbro Pulse. Do they have shipping for U.S.? I can't seem to find him on any website other than the not sure are trustworthy ones, and TF sites like TF Source. Where do you think I should get my Cyclonus? I don't even want to pay $3 of shipping because I'm a spoiled child.

If I remember correctly, if you want free shipping on Pulse as an American citizen you'll have to pay for a yearly membership. If not, you pay for shipping.

If you're Canadian, order a paperclip or a titan and it's 30$US for shipping either way.

Anyway, if you really want a thing, you'll pay for it with all the fees. If not, skip the thing and use your money for something else. It's that simple.

I though of that. If I skip, I'm picking up a Sweep to satisfy my figure lust and fill the Scourge spot.
The real question is: Is there another site or store I can get a Selects Cyclonus for without charging shipping?
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:56 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
-Kanrabat- wrote:

I though of that. If I skip, I'm picking up a Sweep to satisfy my figure lust and fill the Scourge spot.
The real question is: Is there another site or store I can get a Selects Cyclonus for without charging shipping?

Not without Prime or paying for Premium membership with Hasbro Pulse. Even TF Source has flat rate shipping now, if I recall. That or you have to spend 100 bucks.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:58 pm

sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Not without Prime or paying for Premium membership with Hasbro Pulse. Even TF Source has flat rate shipping now, if I recall. That or you have to spend 100 bucks.

:-( Than I'll have to get the old chug one. It's fine, I just wish it had two hands....Can I fix that somehow?
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:41 pm

sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

:-( Than I'll have to get the old chug one. It's fine, I just wish it had two hands....Can I fix that somehow?

Universe mold Cyclonus vs Combiner wars Cyclonus: Which is better?
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:45 pm

It's that simple."
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Universe mold Cyclonus vs Combiner wars Cyclonus: Which is better?

Better for what?

Because comparing a standard deluxe figure against a big voyager that is also a combiner torso is like comparing apples and tennis balls.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:47 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Universe mold Cyclonus vs Combiner wars Cyclonus: Which is better?

Better for what?

Because comparing a standard deluxe figure against a big voyager that is also a combiner torso is like comparing apples and tennis balls.

Good point. As a Cyclonus in general.
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:49 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Better for what?

I'd say Universe, but he's tiny compared to now on the strength of him only ever having to be Cyclonus and not merge into Grand Guignol or WTF.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 15, 2022 9:57 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
sol magnus wrote:and not merge into Grand Guignol or WTF.

CW would be Galvatronus, UW would be Grand Galvatron.
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:10 pm

sol magnus wrote:
-Kanrabat- wrote:

Better for what?

I'd say Universe, but he's tiny compared to now on the strength of him only ever having to be Cyclonus and not merge into Grand Guignol or WTF.

Is there a way to give him a second hand? Cause that's almost a dealbreaker for me.
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:25 pm

It's that simple."
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Is there a way to give him a second hand? Cause that's almost a dealbreaker for me.

You mean on the deluxe, making for the left hand to be able to hold something, right?

Simple. DRILL THE HOLE. Start with a very small hole in the center of the hand. Go in a second time with a slightly bigger drill. Then finish with the 11/64 drill.

If you want your "perfect" Transformers, you do the work.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:30 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Is there a way to give him a second hand? Cause that's almost a dealbreaker for me.

You mean on the deluxe, making for the left hand to be able to hold something, right?

Simple. DRILL THE HOLE. Start with a very small hole in the center of the hand. Go in a second time with a slightly bigger drill. Then finish with the 11/64 drill.

If you want your "perfect" Transformers, you do the work.

Is just drilling a hole insane enough to work and not make it worse? If it is I have no issues!
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:52 pm

It's that simple."
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Is just drilling a hole insane enough to work and not make it worse? If it is I have no issues!

Practice first on some scrap transformers and use a standard weapon with a 5mm peg as a gauge.
Look up my customs to see the result of that technique I'm using so often.

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers

Postby RodimusPrimeUkraine1 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:54 pm

-Kanrabat- wrote:
RodimusPrimeUkraine1 wrote:Is just drilling a hole insane enough to work and not make it worse? If it is I have no issues!

Practice first on some scrap transformers and use a standard weapon with a 5mm peg as a gauge.
Look up my customs to see the result of that technique I'm using so often.

Thank you.
RodimusPrimeUkraine1
Headmaster

Postby sol magnus » Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:00 am

o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:and not merge into Grand Guignol or WTF.

CW would be Galvatronus, UW would be Grand Galvatron.

Yeah, I know I just didn't want to type out to different names.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:28 am

Clearer image of DK-3. Really liking how his colors look
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATTERHEAD Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob drumset drum kit 2019 Hasbro"
BATTERHEAD Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRATWORST Transformers BotBots Series 5 Movie Moguls bratwurst Hasbro 2020"
BRATWORST Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DR FLASKENSTEIN Transformers BotBots Series 4 Science Alliance Hasbro 2020 flask"
DR FLASKENSTEIN Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUFFLOON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Party Favors foil party balloon 2020"
BUFFLOON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUGAR SADDLE Transformers BotBots Series 3 Sugar Shocks ice cream sundae 2019"
SUGAR SADDLE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GOLD PUNCH Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle boxing glove"
GOLD PUNCH Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCREEN FIEND Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro tablet"
SCREEN FIEND Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUAVÉ VERDE Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 suave salsa"
SUAVÉ VERDE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CAMCON Transformers BotBots Series 5 Retro Replays video tape camera 2020"
CAMCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HAL A PENO Transformers BotBots Con Crew Fantastic Fuelers bag spicy chips 2019"
HAL A PENO Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 1 Hasbro 2019 New"
HOT ROD Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MR MEMORY BANKS Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays 2020 tape recorder"
MR MEMORY BANKS Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FOMO Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team sports camera Hasbro 2018"
FOMO Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REBUGNANT Transformers BotBots Series 2 Lost Bots 2019 insect bug spray bottle"
REBUGNANT Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON