This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

HasLab Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy UNICRON!!!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby Cobotron » Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:41 am

Motto: "Free your mind, and your ass will follow!"
Weapon: Sword
Sabrblade wrote:
Cobotron wrote:Edit: Also, I've been thinking, why couldn't they use this crowd founding to do small stuff? Fans have been pining for 5 mil based accessory packs for years.
I'm not paying 5 million bucks for an accessory pack. :-P

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: YOU! You know what I mean.
Enter the COLLECT-O-TRON
Burn wrote:
Agamemnon wrote:Let's get back to talking about Burn's mammoth snout flopping... :-s

Well I am Australian. It's kinda what we're known for.
Cobotron
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 41
Alt Mode: A Sleeping Bear
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

New Transformers Unicron To Be Available Through the TakaraTomy Mall

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:43 am

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
There's some rumblings on line and it's not from this Destitution Class behemoth trouncing around Cybertron's surface. Thanks to fellow Seibertronians D-Maximal Primal and help from Sabrblade we've learned the word is that Transformers (possibly Siege, possibly not despite those blast effect pegs on his big mug) Unicron is going to be available in Japan through the TakaraTomy Mall!

The original post was found at Autobase Aichi on Twitter:

Here's from TakaraTomy directly:

"Wonder Festival 2019 summer Takara Tomy Transformers booth information.
The Wonder Festival 2019 Summer Takara Tomy Transformers Booth, which will be held at Makuhari Messe on Sunday, July 28, 2019, will be full of content!
7/24 (Wed) Blue-ray & DVD will be released from the movie "Bumblebee" corner, The "Masterpiece Rio Convoy", which was announced at the toy show the other day, and became a topic, "Legacy TV-kun," We are planning to exhibit the contents of the group's crowdfunding program!
In addition, we will exhibit Hasbro's global crowdfunding program "HASLAB Uniclon" just announced!
In addition, we will exhibit the latest products of SS, SIEGE and Generation Select."

Global crowd funding you say? This would seem to indicate outside of North America. From further into the announcement which is also the translated text from the image above:

"Hasbro's global crowdfunding plan just announced It will be decided to sell "HASLAB UNICLON" in Japan at Takara Tomy Mall!
We plan to start bookings by the 1st festival day.
On this occasion, it was decided to decorate the prototype at the one-fest venue.
Please check the huge transformers of unmatched size in the past by yourself.
Thank you for your support of crowdfunding!"

And in an update just this morning from Snakasblog:
"7/17 addition : According to the one fess announcement of TAKARATOMY TF official site, there seems to be handling at TAKARATOMY mall in Japan. I think that this sales method is also probably crowdfunding, but there is a statement with reservation start soon."

Now whether this is an opening for crowdfunding, or just a statement that if approved it will also be available in Japan (possibly elsewhere in the world too) is yet to be seen. We provide the posts from these various translated sources and ask you to decide. Let us know in the forums and as always stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest Transformers news!
*To clarify this story Takara IS taking orders for this item just like Hasbro is.*
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 2

Re: New Unicron Toy Revealed and will only Happen if 8000 Fans Preorder for $575 before August 31

Postby AcademyofDrX » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:05 pm

https://twitter.com/s250_MKII/status/11 ... 66336?s=19

Back view, confirming shellformer backpack:
AcademyofDrX
Godmaster
News Credits: 17
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Stargrave » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:08 pm

Motto: "It’s all the in the reflexes"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Pull the curtain back! Pull it back! :lol:
Stargrave
Godmaster
News Credits: 340
Alt Mode: A left leg
Strength: 3
Endurance: 5
Skill: 2

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:10 pm

Motto: "Earthrise restock or riot"
More elegant than the Armada toy's huge pair of plates
WANT:
* Cybertron Galvatron key, missiles
* Omega Lock
* Primus Cyber Key, coattail panel
* Powerlinx Comettor
* Cyb Jetfire R gun and missile
* RiD Galvy dragon head, beast arms
* DotM Ironhide windshield, R hood assy.
* ROTF Jetfire R JTFR panel

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

Trading MOSC MMPR fliphead Pink Ranger for ER Fasttrack or SIEGE Refraktor
ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:24 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:More elegant than the Armada toy's huge pair of plates
At least those were treated as wings and were removable.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:30 pm

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Yeah the backpack is pretty chunky, but honestly I think it’s a small price to pay for a Unicron that actually is completely spherical in planet mode.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby steals_your_goats » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:31 pm

Weapon: Twin Swords
All things considered that's a pretty tight backpack. We all knew he was going to be a shell former since that's the nature of spherical alt-modes. I'd rather have this than panels that just come off lazily.
Delta Magnus wrote:This is because you are a hamhanded idiot.
steals_your_goats
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Dimetrodon
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby TulioDude » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Motto: "Never doubt the awesomess."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Maybe this a chance for people outside the US to participate.
Silverwing wrote:Also, I feel compelled to give the obligatory: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay: :michaelbay:
One for each year of the Movieverse's decade strong tenure. Here's to a few more explosive years!

Here is my DeviantArt page and my Tumblr blog.
TulioDude
Gestalt
News Credits: 6
Strength: 9
Speed: 5
Firepower: 8

Postby william-james88 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:59 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Yeah the backpack is pretty chunky, but honestly I think it’s a small price to pay for a Unicron that actually is completely spherical in planet mode.

I dont think there is anything small about the price we have to pay for Unicron.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby megatronus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:1. What are you getting so worked up over? He's not kvetching about anything. You know how you said "Is this a retail figure? No."? Sabrblade's pointing all that out as reasons why it wouldn't fly as one, and thus has to be a fan-backed thing.
Yes, he acknowledges that it is not a retail figure... which is exactly why complaining about the lack of interactivity with retail figures is odd and potentially unreasonable. Kvetching is the right word, unless Sabr comes in and clarifies that he wasn't, in fact, complaining, which is a possibility.
It's a very strong possibility. In fact, it's such a strong possibility that I'm baffled as to how you interpreted his post as complaining at all.
My plain reading: Sabr is complaining that Unicron is a ball with no additional features, and that only 'super-rich' people would throw money away to have it. I'm honestly baffled you could read it any other way, and yet I'm open to the possibility that my interpretation is wrong.

Funnily enough, you're completely ignoring the possibility that my response was reasoned counterpoint rather than angry rant.

My plain reading: Sabrblade is pointing out to all the people whinging about Unicron being done as a pricy fan-backed HasLab product, why he has to be done as a pricy fan-backed HasLab product. Which is that he is designed purely to pander to G1-nostalgic fans, with no gimmicks to woo general consumers with and an altmode that currently has decidedly limited appeal outside of G1 nostalgic fans. Appealing near-only to G1-nostalgic fans is not a success strategy at retail, especially not for something so pricy. And thus, the only way he's viable is as a crowdfunded thing that forces the sufficiently-moneyed among fans to put up or shut up.

Thankfully, Sabr is articulate enough to speak for himself - he doesn't need you for a mouthpiece.

Besides, you're totally eliding my point. When one says "at least the titans had X" the implication is that one is bemoaning the lack of X in Unicron. I'm saying X doesn't make sense on this Unicron toy - I obviously agree that a crowdfunding approach is appropriate given the scale and the target audience. You are again missing that.

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:2. Sounds like you're mainly experienced with TR Fort Max's base/city mode. But, uh, you seem to be mistaken about something: The base/city modes are the primary altmodes for those figures.
Two things. First, I'm not missing anything - what you said here does not at all disprove or contradict my point. Second, you're missing the forest for the trees in trying to make this about semantics rather than addressing my core argument.

You are missing something. Let me make myself plain (and bold the part of my reply you overlooked): Fort Max's base mode is the only one where you can remotely justify calling it a "half-assed concoction" that relies too much on "primary" altmode parts (and even then I wouldn't go that far, especially not in terms of play and interactivity).

Why must you make me wade into trees? Again, you're missing the forest.

The trees: instructions for all 3 Titans list the vehicle as the primary mode, with the base mode as secondary. Again, this is a semantic point, but I consider the instructions to be the official word on what is primary vs secondary. But let's be clear: the limitations of the Titans' size and the budget the designers dealt with meant the robot was prioritized, so neither of the other two modes were particularly amazing on these Titans, with the base / vehicle relying heavily, by necessity, on the vehicle / base parts unfolding or reconfiguring.

I am not "missing the forest" because IMO the only "forest" worth addressing was your dismissing the base modes as "half-assed concoctions".
megatronus wrote:I consider the instructions to be the official word on what is primary vs secondary.
Not the greatest idea, with as often as instructions screw up.

megatronus wrote:The forest: the play patterns and interactivity rely on the exteriors and alt-parts unfolding and reconfiguring, but that ability to create a base that interacts fully with smaller bots is harder to implement on a spherical shellformer like Unicron, especially one which tries to make the robot mode look as clean / G1-accurate as possible. For that reason, I find the complaint about lack of interactivity unreasonable.

As far as I can tell, this forest is growing out your exhaust port, because as far as I can tell Sabr isn't complaining.

So not only are you obnoxiously obtuse, but you're a troll, too.

I feel much better writing you off. Thanks for the peace of mind.
Last edited by megatronus on Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:23 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Well I was planning on displaying unicron facing the wall, so this means a no from me... Of course I'm joking a) I'm in the UK so not eligible and B) I can't afford that much.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby megatronus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:29 pm

Sabrblade wrote:*sigh*

Megatronus, we super-nerds with money are the only ones who actually want to own something as weird as a giant ball-on-a-stick because we are the only ones who have the nostalgic and sentimental attachment to this silly thing that makes us want to own it, so it makes worlds more sense for them to market this to us weirdos instead of the mass market casuals that wouldn't find this ball-on-a-stick as a appealing as we do.

I agree with you wholeheartedly!

My problem with your original post was the packaging - calling it a 'ball on a stick' is the outsider view of what this is. We're insiders. We get why it's attractive and desirable, and I didn't appreciate the seemingly mocking tone of the outsider views when this scratches our shared insider emotional itch.

I also take issue with the super-rich label - people who do not fall into the category, strictly speaking, want and are seeing whether this toy can fit into their budget. Besides for coming off as condescending or resentful towards those with greater financial means, which is not a sin, it seemingly cordons this figure off in the minds of some who might otherwise reach for it.
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby megatronus » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:33 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Stormshot_Prime wrote:Yeah the backpack is pretty chunky, but honestly I think it’s a small price to pay for a Unicron that actually is completely spherical in planet mode.

I dont think there is anything small about the price we have to pay for Unicron.

LOL!

I want to see the side view - I care less about the backpack existing and more about how protruding it will be.

Similarly, I hope the leg panels pack in a bit more tightly once they figure out the tolerances ahead of production.
megatronus
Podcast Staff

Postby Randomhero » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:39 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:Well I was planning on displaying unicron facing the wall, so this means a no from me... Of course I'm joking a) I'm in the UK so not eligible and B) I can't afford that much.

I’m with ya.

That’s my problem with anyone who complains about hallow bits in the back or a backpack. You’re not gonna display him facing a wall! And no ones gonna see him except you. Are people literally having parties and showing off collections to eachother or gonna be sharing their toys at recess? The only person who’s gonna see it is the one buying Unless you literally buy this tuff to take photos and just want recognition on message boards for what you have. And at the end of the day you’re gonna get it(whatever it is) play with it for a month or two and then toss it on a shelf and move on to the next figure or figures and take it down once in a blue moon.

That’s why I don’t collect as much as I used to. Metroplex comes off the shelf 2-3 times a year? I change him, check him out and back to the shelf till another Titan comes out.

I know it’s not a nice thing to say but it’s all gonna end up in a landfill someday and that’s why I’m not contributing to the crowdfund for unicron. Too much for ending up in a landfill someday. I live my toys but they’re not gonna be played with 24/7
Last edited by Randomhero on Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Randomhero
Gestalt
News Credits: 3

Postby Agent 53 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 1:55 pm

I have never got the complaints about backpacks, at the end of the day there are pieces of the transformation kibble that can't be worked into robot mode, particularly in the bayverse. I'd love to own this Unicron but I can't afford it, 500 quid is somewhere between a 1/6 and an 1/8 of my current account.
Particularly because at some point in the future I do want to get the Optimus being made by Senpower. (If you want to know why Google it)
Agent 53
Minibot

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:04 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Agent 53 wrote:I have never got the complaints about backpacks, at the end of the day there are pieces of the transformation kibble that can't be worked into robot mode, particularly in the bayverse. I'd love to own this Unicron but I can't afford it, 500 quid is somewhere between a 1/6 and an 1/8 of my current account.
Particularly because at some point in the future I do want to get the Optimus being made by Senpower. (If you want to know why Google it)

Okie dokie
*googles Optimus Prime Senpower*
:shock:
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Epsilon Delta » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:10 pm

Motto: "Slag 'em all and let Primus sort 'em out"
Weapon: Photon Cannon
Randomhero wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:Well I was planning on displaying unicron facing the wall, so this means a no from me... Of course I'm joking a) I'm in the UK so not eligible and B) I can't afford that much.

I’m witch ya.

That’s my problem with anyone who complains about hallow bits in the back or a backpack. You’re not gonna display him facing a wall! And no ones gonna see him except you. Are people literally having parties and showing off collections to eachother or gonna be sharing their toys at recess? The only person who’s gonna see it is the one buying

I don't usually mind, but dynamic poses can look funky
Who says Cybertron Optimus can't hold his matrix with two hands?

Epsilon Delta
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: ChoochooTrain

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:34 pm

megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:1. What are you getting so worked up over? He's not kvetching about anything. You know how you said "Is this a retail figure? No."? Sabrblade's pointing all that out as reasons why it wouldn't fly as one, and thus has to be a fan-backed thing.
Yes, he acknowledges that it is not a retail figure... which is exactly why complaining about the lack of interactivity with retail figures is odd and potentially unreasonable. Kvetching is the right word, unless Sabr comes in and clarifies that he wasn't, in fact, complaining, which is a possibility.
It's a very strong possibility. In fact, it's such a strong possibility that I'm baffled as to how you interpreted his post as complaining at all.
My plain reading: Sabr is complaining that Unicron is a ball with no additional features, and that only 'super-rich' people would throw money away to have it. I'm honestly baffled you could read it any other way, and yet I'm open to the possibility that my interpretation is wrong.

Funnily enough, you're completely ignoring the possibility that my response was reasoned counterpoint rather than angry rant.

My plain reading: Sabrblade is pointing out to all the people whinging about Unicron being done as a pricy fan-backed HasLab product, why he has to be done as a pricy fan-backed HasLab product. Which is that he is designed purely to pander to G1-nostalgic fans, with no gimmicks to woo general consumers with and an altmode that currently has decidedly limited appeal outside of G1 nostalgic fans. Appealing near-only to G1-nostalgic fans is not a success strategy at retail, especially not for something so pricy. And thus, the only way he's viable is as a crowdfunded thing that forces the sufficiently-moneyed among fans to put up or shut up.

Thankfully, Sabr is articulate enough to speak for himself - he doesn't need you for a mouthpiece.

Besides, you're totally eliding my point. When one says "at least the titans had X" the implication is that one is bemoaning the lack of X in Unicron. I'm saying X doesn't make sense on this Unicron toy - I obviously agree that a crowdfunding approach is appropriate given the scale and the target audience. You are again missing that.

No, I wasn't missing that. I saw and understood that. I was counter-arguing that A. as I saw it, Sabrblade wasn't bemoaning the lack of a base mode at all, he was just listing it as a reason this Unicron lacks outsider appeal, and B. Therefore, how could it be a ridiculous complaint when it didn't seem to be a complaint in the first place?

megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
megatronus wrote:
ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:2. Sounds like you're mainly experienced with TR Fort Max's base/city mode. But, uh, you seem to be mistaken about something: The base/city modes are the primary altmodes for those figures.
Two things. First, I'm not missing anything - what you said here does not at all disprove or contradict my point. Second, you're missing the forest for the trees in trying to make this about semantics rather than addressing my core argument.

You are missing something. Let me make myself plain (and bold the part of my reply you overlooked): Fort Max's base mode is the only one where you can remotely justify calling it a "half-assed concoction" that relies too much on "primary" altmode parts (and even then I wouldn't go that far, especially not in terms of play and interactivity).

Why must you make me wade into trees? Again, you're missing the forest.

The trees: instructions for all 3 Titans list the vehicle as the primary mode, with the base mode as secondary. Again, this is a semantic point, but I consider the instructions to be the official word on what is primary vs secondary. But let's be clear: the limitations of the Titans' size and the budget the designers dealt with meant the robot was prioritized, so neither of the other two modes were particularly amazing on these Titans, with the base / vehicle relying heavily, by necessity, on the vehicle / base parts unfolding or reconfiguring.

I am not "missing the forest" because IMO the only "forest" worth addressing was your dismissing the base modes as "half-assed concoctions".
megatronus wrote:I consider the instructions to be the official word on what is primary vs secondary.
Not the greatest idea, with as often as instructions screw up.

megatronus wrote:The forest: the play patterns and interactivity rely on the exteriors and alt-parts unfolding and reconfiguring, but that ability to create a base that interacts fully with smaller bots is harder to implement on a spherical shellformer like Unicron, especially one which tries to make the robot mode look as clean / G1-accurate as possible. For that reason, I find the complaint about lack of interactivity unreasonable.

As far as I can tell, this forest is growing out your exhaust port, because as far as I can tell Sabr isn't complaining.

So not only are you obnoxiously obtuse, but you're a troll, too.

I feel much better writing you off. Thanks for the peace of mind.

It's no excuse for me being a jerk, but it felt to me like you were being the obtuse one... sorry...

How does this make me a troll, though? I get that it makes me a jerk, but how does it make me a troll? Amd I am asking this in all seriousness because now it's feeling like there's a line I've crossed without even seeing it, on top of the ones I know I crossed...
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

Di Bonaventura is not a credible or trustworthy source. And most fans do like the diversity push, thanks.

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Rodimus Prime » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:48 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
Okay. Enough. Both of you. Each of you has made points and the other countered. It is now descending into mudslinging. If you want to continue this debate (especially about what constitutes an internet troll), feel free to do so in PMs. This thread is for giant Unicron toy talk only. Thank you.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Postby ZeldaTheSwordsman » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:01 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
They're fairly awkward wings that get in the way of his ring wings tho :P

And hey, looking at Unicron from behind in the movie, he does have some of his planet-mode crust on his back rather than it being flat like the Armada toy, so there's that.
WANT:
* Omega Lock
* Powerlinx Comettor

ZeldaTheSwordsman
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:04 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Now are the 8000 the number of individual people who order, or the individual orders? Like, if Bruce Wayne ordered 5, would that add 1 or 5 to the overall total?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:33 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Ahem... Hasbro / Takara. You would have ALL of your backers in less than half an hour if you'd allowed people outside of Japan (and USA?) to participate.

Just saying.

I'd buy that giant-ass Unicron in a heartbeat! But noooooooo, I'm not allowed. [-(
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:06 pm

ZeldaTheSwordsman wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
They're fairly awkward wings that get in the way of his ring wings tho :P

And hey, looking at Unicron from behind in the movie, he does have some of his planet-mode crust on his back rather than it being flat like the Armada toy, so there's that.

The big shells in Armada were also depicted in the show, which made them a lot more acceptable to me. When they're tilted up like that, I think they're actually kind of cool. This new backpack on the other hand, totally breaks the illusion for me.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby Seibertron » Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:08 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
-Kanrabat- wrote:Ahem... Hasbro / Takara. You would have ALL of your backers in less than half an hour if you'd allowed people outside of Japan (and USA?) to participate.

Just saying.

I'd buy that giant-ass Unicron in a heartbeat! But noooooooo, I'm not allowed. [-(

I think the idea is that u could reach out to power collectors like me who r in the US that could help you out somehow.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DOCTOR APHRA #20 Traitor Dawn Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221025 (CA) Renaud"
Star Wars DOCTOR A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #7 var concept art Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221184 (W) Barnes"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #3 Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics MAY231401 3C Woodward"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #15 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 DEC211063 (CA) Anindito"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #8 var AOTC20 Marvel Comics OCT221002 (CA)Wijngaard"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #23 Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221113 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #11 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics SEP231184 11B (CA) Nord"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #2 1:25 trading card Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210672"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #7 var Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221091 (CA) Ferry"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #27 var CYD Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220937 (CA) Sprouse (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #27 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONIC THE HEDGEHOG #66 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231377 66A (CA) Dutreix"
SONIC THE HEDGEHOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221177 (CA) Sauvage"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I 1:15 B&W Dynamite Comics Disney DEC220627 3I (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #17 Marvel Comics 2021 JUL210744 (CA) Pagulayan (W) Soule (A) Rosanas"
STAR WARS #17 Marv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON