This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby Kup98ss » Sat May 30, 2020 7:46 pm

Hasbro finally made a transformer I want to buy. If I can make it work with my masterpiece collection I'll buy it.
Kup98ss
Minibot

Product Number Found for New Upcoming Transformers Bluestreak Toy

Postby william-james88 » Sat May 30, 2020 8:38 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
We already knew Earthrise would include a new Smokescreen and while it could be assumed that we would get the rest of the Datsuns in this new Earthrise mode, it always helps to get some confirmation. Well, we now know the product code for the upcoming Bluestreak toy. Of course, until we see the images or more listings, it may be something else, but logic points toward this simply being Earthrise Bluestreak, which we all guessed was coming. You can see the item number in the tab for the following link: https://www.ideeundspiel.com/p/tra-wfc- ... ERE74635L0

TRA WFC Bluestreak
Hasbro product number: E74635L0

For those wondering, Siege Bluestreak was E8291.

The same site also had the product numbers for the following two listings:

Ironhide and Prowl 2 pack:E74615L0

Alternate Universe Optimus Prime:E74625L0

This was found by fellow Seibertronian JT Prime.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Thunderboltprime » Sat May 30, 2020 8:53 pm

Interesting, but what I’m curious about is what the Alternative Universe Prime is. I think from some leaked images that it could be a remold of the Siege Ultra Magnus/Galaxy Upgrade Mold, but what Prime fits the mold the best?
Thunderboltprime
Mini-Con

Postby Roadbuster » Sat May 30, 2020 8:55 pm

Might as well just throw the retools into two-packs. Pair Ratchet with Red Alert, Mirage with Hound, and make Sideswipe solo with his proper equipment. But what really intrigues me is this Alternate Universe Prime. We've gotten the TF Cybertron one. My guess is Armada Prime.
Last edited by Roadbuster on Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roadbuster
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 6

Postby Quantum Surge » Sat May 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Motto: "I'm real when it's useful."
Weapon: Twin Swords
I really don't want this set to be scalped to the max, especially when there's been a frustrating lack of Siege Skywarp but Thundercracker and Starscream are still around.
Action Figure Wishlist:

G1 Deadend, Wildrider, Breakdown w/Menasor fists, feet, waist, chest, mask, and weapons
POTP (Optimal Optimus, Rodimus Unicronus)
Titans Return (Topspin, Octone)
Cybertron Galvatron
Go! Hunter Optimus Prime
ROTF Mindwipe, Lockdown
HasLab Unicron
Quantum Surge
Targetmaster
News Credits: 4
Watch Quantum Surge on YouTube
Alt Mode: Batmobile
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Thunderboltprime » Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Possibly Armada, but I thought the leaked images didn’t exactly look like the prototype of Armada that was shown with Star Convoy? I could just be remembering it wrong
Thunderboltprime
Mini-Con

Postby Roadbuster » Sat May 30, 2020 8:58 pm

Quantum Surge wrote:I really don't want this set to be scalped to the max, especially when there's been a frustrating lack of Siege Skywarp but Thundercracker and Starscream are still around.

I think he is still available over Amazon. Got mine shortly after it came out.
Roadbuster
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Roadbuster wrote:But what really intrigues me is this Alternate Universe Prime. We've gotten the TF Cybertron one. My guess is Armada Prime.
The most widespread current theories are either Shattered Glass or RiD 2001/Car Robots.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Skritz » Sat May 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Roadbuster wrote:But what really intrigues me is this Alternate Universe Prime. We've gotten the TF Cybertron one. My guess is Armada Prime.
The most widespread current theories are either Shattered Glass or RiD 2001/Car Robots.

You know, I could totally see RiD2001 Optimus as a massive retool/shared engineering from Doubledealer, assuming he went from vehicle mode to super mode directly.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat May 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:

Could it be the "sleep mode" Prime? Granted, it would be odd to call it an "alternate universe" Prime, but I guess stranger things have happened.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby Skritz » Sat May 30, 2020 9:17 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Could it be the "sleep mode" Prime? Granted, it would be odd to call it an "alternate universe" Prime, but I guess stranger things have happened.

Man, it would suck but its bad enough to sound plausible.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby Autobot N » Sat May 30, 2020 9:20 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Skritz wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Man, it would suck but its bad enough to sound plausible.
My prediction is that Sleepy Prime was supposed to be the SDCC exclusive that now has to be released online for obvious reasons. Kind of like how the Reflector 3-pack was supposed to be the Hascon 2019 exclusive, but ended up being offered as a regular online exclusive because of Hascon's cancellation.
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Skritz » Sat May 30, 2020 9:25 pm

I hope so but I'm honestly expecting the worst out of this 'alt universe' Optimus.
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby DeathReviews » Sat May 30, 2020 9:43 pm

Motto: "No matter where you go, always remember, I'm right behind you!

https://www.youtube.com/c/DeathReviews"
I think I actually prefer the CW version to the ER version, based on the pictures. The ER one is more versatile as an individual figure, but the CW version has the combiner gimmick going for it. Plus, I never really liked Sky Lynx' design....
"No matter where you go or what you do, always remember, I'm right behind you!" - Death

Click - Like - Subscribe - Awesome!
DeathReviews
Brainmaster
News Credits: 30
Watch DeathReviews on YouTube
Strength: ???
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: ???
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: ???

Postby Sabrblade » Sat May 30, 2020 9:59 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That one is said to be part of Selects rather than Earthrise proper.

Though, if it were the case, there is one semi-obscure precedent for a dead G1 Prime being an alternate universe variant:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Speed: 7
Courage: 8

Postby SuperMario » Sat May 30, 2020 10:27 pm

It's hard for me to even believe that there's a chance we get both Scorponok and Unicron in the same year!
SuperMario
Mini-Con

Postby aronjlove » Sat May 30, 2020 10:41 pm

Lol, nevermind

Do the email alerts sometimes stop? I haven't had any notifications about this thread today.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Tuned Agent » Sat May 30, 2020 11:58 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Sabrblade wrote:
Tuned Agent wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

That one is said to be part of Selects rather than Earthrise proper.

Though, if it were the case, there is one semi-obscure precedent for a dead G1 Prime being an alternate universe variant:

Ah, that makes more sense.

Just a thought, but what if the alternate universe Prime is an IDW version? It wouldn't stand out on the shelves as significantly different from the standard ER Optimus, but I have a hard time imagining another new leader mold in ER (especially for something non G1), and that would be a lot easier to retool from an existing mold than, say, RID Prime.

Though I guess that's why Shattered Glass Prime makes sense too. Plus it would stand out more. You know what, it's probably Shattered Glass Prime...
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Firepower: 2

Postby leokearon » Sun May 31, 2020 12:37 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
They could do Fire Convoy using the Grapple mold

Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Sun May 31, 2020 3:25 am

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
IIRC the whole basis of the RID2001/Car Robots Optimus rumor was that a source who leaked multiple later-corroborated upcoming figures said that one upcoming figure would be a RID2001/Car Robots update a lot of people wanted, specifically with a battle station mode. So, if we do get it, it's probably not gonna be something like just a redeco/retool of Grapple.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby Nemesis Destron » Sun May 31, 2020 4:03 am

Motto: ""So you see evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb!""
Weapon: Dual-Sonic Disrupter Gun
It would be so badass if :HASBRO: / :TAKARATOMY: decided to release possible Bluestreak with paint like CW figure....'nuff said! :VEHI:
Nemesis Destron
Gestalt
News Credits: 2

Postby Skritz » Sun May 31, 2020 7:27 am

Of course if we do get Fire Convoy, people will bitch he's smaller and not as good as the original and nobody will buy him, sending HasTak (and John Warden) the message that they are correct in that only 1984-85 GEEWUN is what sells. >:oP
Skritz
Gestalt

Postby ZeroWolf » Sun May 31, 2020 7:38 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Skritz wrote:Of course if we do get Fire Convoy, people will bitch he's smaller and not as good as the original and nobody will buy him, sending HasTak (and John Warden) the message that they are correct in that only 1984-85 GEEWUN is what sells. >:oP

The problem is no one should be forced to buy an inferior toy, something that they should also be aware of. So it's really a no win - situation. Depending on your point of view of course.

What would work more in their favour is if they launched a more ambitious reissue line that expanded past just the first two years of G1
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby sol magnus » Sun May 31, 2020 7:41 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Skritz wrote:Of course if we do get Fire Convoy, people will bitch he's smaller and not as good as the original and nobody will buy him, sending HasTak (and John Warden) the message that they are correct in that only 1984-85 GEEWUN is what sells. >:oP

And via karma, you will deserve it.

However, I would buy Fire Convoy in a heartbeat. My Car Robots collection (which had everything except Brave Maximus - because at the time I had a Fortress Maximus) was sacrificed for my Masterpiece collection and, well...bills.

So, even if it failed and people complained (and they will, no matter what happens), it wouldn't fail because of me.

ZeroWolf wrote:The problem is no one should be forced to buy an inferior toy, something that they should also be aware of. So it's really a no win - situation. Depending on your point of view of course.

What would work more in their favour is if they launched a more ambitious reissue line that expanded past just the first two years of G1

They already did it. In 2001 they did a line called "Robots in Disguise" that had inferior plastic and rubber compared to the Takara releases. I know, because I had them. It's my one collection where I had robot and vehicle modes displayed.

EARTHRISE (so as not to derail) Bluestreak is gonna be lit.
Last edited by sol magnus on Sun May 31, 2020 7:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby AllNewSuperRobot » Sun May 31, 2020 7:43 am

Motto: "Guilty or Innocent?
Always Guilty..."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
It’s not like there isn’t precedent for such a reissue or updated figure. 20th anniversary of Car Robots and all that.
AllNewSuperRobot
Guardian Of Seibertron
Alt Mode: Special Beam Cannon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Speed: N/A
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: ???

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUN221673 4A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210504 4A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM324 5B (CA) Stokoe"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #2 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 2A AUG190762 (CA) Ramondelli"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM321 6C (CA) Arocena"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19B JAN200701"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 5th ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM891 (CA) Bratukhin"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #1 5t ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers FATE OF CYBERTRON #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221599 Brokenshire"
Transformers FATE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220510 4RI (CA) Khanna"
Transformers WARS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON