This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers War for Cybertron: Earthrise Discussion Thread

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:34 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I thought they may have tried to cram Earthrise series at the end of this year so that Kingdom could air during its associated toyline otherwise it'll air in whatever line is out in 2022!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby sol magnus » Wed Aug 26, 2020 7:56 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
1984forever wrote:I’m thinking Bluestreak is going to be a Walgreens exclusive because I just ordered one from Hong Kong. I ordered him from the same seller who had those early Walgreens Wreck-Gars back in August of 2018.

If it's the Hong Kong seller, I just got the last one. After running around last year for Ratchet and only ever seeing the one I own I don't want to risk it. If I find one I'll sell it for enough to make up the difference.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:24 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
My Snapdragon shipped from Target! should be arriving here soon
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 26, 2020 6:49 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I'm hoping Thrust and Runabout are normal Wave 4 Earthrise releases, just not sure whats left as far as Map pieces. I know some people are saying there is no wave 4, but Hasbro confirmed it themselves.

https://static.seibertron.com/images/ne ... 38e9af.jpg

If the plan has changed, It would behoove them I think to have announced that at some point.

People aren't saying there is no wave 4, they're saying there's no longer a wave 4. I wouldn't really expect them to announce a plan change, It's pretty rare for them to announce cancellations, they tend to hope people don't notice. That's the sort of thing that they might say in an interview or a Q&A session, not an announcement. It's very likely that the un-battle damaged tape player Soundwave, Bumblebee and Elita 1 were intended for Earthrise wave 4, but ended up in the Netflix line instead. We're heading into September and wave 2 Deluxe still hasn't been released yet, we're probably a long way from wave 3 and Kingdom is supposed to launch in December. Blame it on COVID, there just isn't enough time without more delays.

Emerje

What about the map though? I mean I'm not trying to get them all, but it seems like a pretty big deal to let go by the wayside and "hope nobody will notice"
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:15 pm

o.supreme wrote:
Emerje wrote:
o.supreme wrote:I'm hoping Thrust and Runabout are normal Wave 4 Earthrise releases, just not sure whats left as far as Map pieces. I know some people are saying there is no wave 4, but Hasbro confirmed it themselves.

https://static.seibertron.com/images/ne ... 38e9af.jpg

If the plan has changed, It would behoove them I think to have announced that at some point.

People aren't saying there is no wave 4, they're saying there's no longer a wave 4. I wouldn't really expect them to announce a plan change, It's pretty rare for them to announce cancellations, they tend to hope people don't notice. That's the sort of thing that they might say in an interview or a Q&A session, not an announcement. It's very likely that the un-battle damaged tape player Soundwave, Bumblebee and Elita 1 were intended for Earthrise wave 4, but ended up in the Netflix line instead. We're heading into September and wave 2 Deluxe still hasn't been released yet, we're probably a long way from wave 3 and Kingdom is supposed to launch in December. Blame it on COVID, there just isn't enough time without more delays.

Emerje

What about the map though? I mean I'm not trying to get them all, but it seems like a pretty big deal to let go by the wayside and "hope nobody will notice"

But what really is there to notice other than the number of waves being inaccurate? It isn't like there will be missing map pieces, you will still fill the map, just with 3 retail waves plus exclusives instead of 4 waves that would have been a TR/PotP final wave at best.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby o.supreme » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:18 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Was that ever confirmed? I thought even with exclusives, there were some map pieces still missing.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:22 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
Now I am really hoping to get Bluestreak, and also have decided I'm definitely in for Smokescreen.
Runamuck is a definite 'pass'...

And I'm really anxious to see Cyclonus and Galvatron. I almost wish Galvatron was going to be voyager class. But as long as they have his look on point...
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7

Postby sol magnus » Wed Aug 26, 2020 8:31 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Got my Ramjet and Dirge set today. Funny, the box renders show them with the clear cockpits, but the actual figures have the orange. Not that it bothers me. I guess gang-molding strikes again.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:06 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
Sowndwave76 wrote:And I'm really anxious to see Cyclonus and Galvatron. I almost wish Galvatron was going to be voyager class. But as long as they have his look on point...

I'm sure Galvatron will be a leader that's really voyager sized but with extras, like Shockwave and Astrotrain. All I want is for Hasbro and Takara Tomy to FINALLY get Galvatron's color right. He's not eggplant (Hasbro) or lilac (Takara Tomy). He's just PURPLE.

sol magnus wrote:Got my Ramjet and Dirge set today. Funny, the box renders show them with the clear cockpits, but the actual figures have the orange. Not that it bothers me. I guess gang-molding strikes again.

It's not really a case of "gang-molding," though. Clear orange plastic doesn't show up anywhere else on Earthrise Ramjet or Dirge except for their respective cockpits. They could have remained colorless like in the prototypes and initial promotional photography, or at least they could have gone with a smoky clear plastic color if colorless couldn't be done for whatever reason. Instead, someone either decided to change from the more animation accurate color, originally designed and intended, for the screen and toy inaccurate orange, or someone at the factory level made a HUGE mistake, and now here we are.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 2

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:09 pm

o.supreme wrote:Was that ever confirmed? I thought even with exclusives, there were some map pieces still missing.

Actually I think it was the opposite, I could assign them all to a known or suspected release, but had 1 mystery WFC-E number unaccounted for, which Emerje later spotted was the centurion drone set that apparently doesn't have a map piece. At least I think that was where I left off. I'm terrible at trying to find old info on this site.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8

Postby -Kanrabat- » Thu Aug 27, 2020 3:39 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Playing around with Skylinx, he feel even more solid and "full" than Siege Jetfire. As in the Cybertron toys of old. If he would have been release at this time, he would have been a Supreme class for sure.

This make me think that HFTD Battle Ops Bumblebee would have been a 130$CAN Commander class too, if he'd be released today.
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby blackeyedprime » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:02 am

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Some one missed the ball on letting people know when a product is out...according to Kapow something about Bluestreaks availability at 10am but UK preorder going live tonight at 8pm.

Yay for not being Walgreens only, boo for yet another thing to pre order and pay postage for within several days.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:11 pm

To be fair, he probably is Walgreens only...in America ;) he'll be a free for all in other parts of the world
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby sol magnus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:13 pm

ZeroWolf wrote:To be fair, he probably is Walgreens only...in America ;) he'll be a free for all in other parts of the world

I'm glad I pulled the trigger, even though he's costing me Skylynx money. Hopefully I can land one make up the difference.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

UK Preorders For Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak Open

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:53 pm

Greetings Seibertronians! This one is for all the UK Transformers fans! Fellow Seibertron user, blackeyedprime, has let is know that InDemandToys have announced (via their social media accounts) that that preorders for Transformers Earthrise Deluxe Class Bluestreak are open! In their announcement, they said that they'll be getting import stock in next week, at a limited amount and UK stock in October, which again would be limited.

Import stock is priced at £24.99 and is estimated to arrive September 3rd.

UK stock is priced at £19.99 will arrive at some point in October.

This is the third Autobot using the Smokescreen mold (along with Earth Mode Prowl from the Amazon exclusive Autobot Alliance two pack).

It is looking highly likely that Earthrise Bluestreak will beca Walgreens exclusive in America, with other vendors selling him for the rest of the world.

What do you think of Bluestreak? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
ZeroWolf
News Admin

Postby M. Spector » Thu Aug 27, 2020 2:35 pm

Motto: "Put it in my aspen fanny pack Lord Megatron"
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
My current dilemma is which of the two exclusive packs to order, if any. I have Generations Dirge already, so getting the new one as an update/comparison would be neat but my interest isn't in him so much as it is Thrust. And if I was to order the new G2 Sandstorm as well I'd get two out of three conehead flavors anyway.
The Ironhide & Prowl pack is also befuddling. I've been waitin for the perfect classic styled Prowl and this version is likely going to be it for awhile unless he gets a Netflix/walmart variation within the next year. IH on the other hand .. is tempting but the feet just kind sticking out the end of that lovely van mode is almost a deal breaker (kinda like Cliffjumpers clompy feet).

Now that I think about it an eventual Netflix Prowl makes since doesn't it?
M. Spector
Fuzor
Alt Mode: B-17 Flying Fortress
Strength: 8
Courage: 8

Postby aronjlove » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:25 pm

New Amazon two-pack: Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Galactic Odyssey Collection Paradron Medics 2-Pack, AMAZON EXCLUSIVE, Ages 8 and Up, 5.5-inch
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby sol magnus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:29 pm

HOLY----!
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Hellscream9999 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:30 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Pre-ordered, not getting the prowl/ironhide set, and once again, ratchet proves that he wears everything better than ironhide, the arcee repaint looks great as well, can always use another fem-bot in the ranks
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby aronjlove » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:34 pm

I didn't realize it is technically not Earthrise until now, in too much of a hurry to hit pre-order 8-}
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Nemesis Primal » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:36 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
aronjlove wrote:I didn't realize it is technically not Earthrise until now, in too much of a hurry to hit pre-order 8-}

The inside of the box flap says Earthrise in the packaging shot and the product listing references it, so you're probably fine. ;)^
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby sol magnus » Thu Aug 27, 2020 4:37 pm

aronjlove wrote:I didn't realize it is technically not Earthrise until now, in too much of a hurry to hit pre-order 8-}

Yeah, it says "Galactic Odyssey Collection" which suggests more releases under this moniker. Can't wait to see 'em.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Transformers War for Cybertron Ratchet and Lifeline Revealed; Preorder Live

Postby Bounti76 » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:00 pm

Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Thanks to Seibertronian Decepticon Finishline, we have word that not only are two new War for Cybertron figures newly revealed, but preorders for the set are live on Amazon!

Ratchet and Lifeline are two figures that are natural remolds (and in Lifeline's case, a recolor) of two Earthrise figures, Ironhide and Arcee, respectively). Lifeline comes with a recolored version of Arcee's blaster, referred to as an Energon infuser, and Ratchet comes with a recolored version of Ironhide's gun. From Amazon's description:

As the Autobots and Decepticons speed through space during the events of Earthrise, special side missions take some of their members off course. Their duties lead them to unfamiliar planets where they encounter epic adventures and unknown dangers. Now fans can come along for the journey and explore the Transformers universe through the Galactic Odyssey Collection. Energon supplies are low aboard the Ark. Teletraan 1 detects an Energon-rich planet and Rachet sets out on a retrieval mission. He arrives on Paradron to find Lifeline, a Paradron medic and one of the pacifist refugees that populate the planet after fleeing the war on Cybertron. Ratchet and Lifeline join forces in this Paradron Medics 2-pack! The Autobot Ratchet figure converts to ambulance mode in 22 steps and comes with a arc welder accessory. The Paradron medic figure, Lifeline, converts to Cybertronian vehicle moRatchet and Lifeline join forces in this Paradron Medics 2-pack! The Autobot Ratchet figure converts to ambulance mode in 22 steps and comes with a arc welder accessory. The Paradron medic figure, Lifeline, converts to Cybertronian vehicle mode in 15 steps and comes with a Energon infuser accessory. Also comes with a Paradron planet card with key details about the planet.de in 15 steps and comes with a Energon infuser accessory. Also comes with a Paradron planet card with key details about the planet.

This pair is up for order on Amazon right now, and the listing can be accessed by clicking any of the above pictures, or the highlighted link.

What do you think of these figures? Are you going to be adding them to your collection? Let us know what you think below.
Bounti76
News Staff
News Credits: 379
Strength: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Grahf_ » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:06 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
Not that I need them but picked up a set anyway. It'll be nice to have a Lifeline who can actually use her Targetmaster Quickslinger though.

Just noticed that Earthrise Ratchet looks to not be using any of the Siege Ratchet retooled parts and is a straight Earthrise Ironhide new head redeco with what appears to be Earthrise Prowl's light bar. I guess it makes sense though since Siege Ratchet's shoulders are made to look like emergency lights and they'd look more awkward in Earthrise Ratchet's vehicle mode than Ironhide's already do. That and there's no way they'd be able to fit with the new roof given the different dimensions they have. The lights on Siege Ratchet's shoulders would definitely hit the windows. Shame they didn't account for that when they designed that roof piece, not that it really matters.
Last edited by Grahf_ on Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Thu Aug 27, 2020 5:15 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
They both look really good! Don't need or really want them though. Has this been rumored at all? I know a Ratchet version of ER Ironhide was inevitable, but did we have any knowledge of these figures coming out before now?
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Firepower: 9

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230330 10D (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230281 3D (CA) Danino"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics JUN230665 2F (CA)Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230244 5B (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #118 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics JAN240058 118F"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 BSE Boom Studios Comics OCT230183 Bernardo"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAY230343 110B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220583 2A (CA) Nakayama"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230268 12L (CA) Leirix"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr E Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220387 3E (CA) Clarke"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 FEB230323 5D (CA) Tao"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr F 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220388 3F"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #53 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2020 JUN200771 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230666 2G (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Prowl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON