This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

2019 Transformers Hall of Fame Fan Vote Now Online

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Re: 2019 Transformers Hall of Fame Fan Vote Now Online

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Thu Dec 19, 2019 1:06 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
Sabrblade wrote:Not my pic, but :lol:

BTW, 22 days after the deadline and the poll is still open.

I love that pic :lol: And at this point, are we sure it was an actual Hall of Fame post? Because if so, wow that's almost "Bethesda not claiming the Fallout 1st url before they revealed it" levels of unprofessional
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:12 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
And the winners are... a thuggish nobody from 1984 and a toy that, admittedly, most people seem pleased with.

(And yet, the poll is still open.)
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Powered Convoy » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:15 pm

Sabrblade wrote:And the winners are... a thuggish nobody from 1984 and a toy that, admittedly, most people seem pleased with.

(And yet, the poll is still open.)

I willed Skywarp to win.
Powered Convoy
Vehicon
News Credits: 86

Postby Munkky » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Motto: "Why are yoo runnin'? WHY are yoo runnin'?"
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Not a bad result for what it is. I kwas adamant on buying Omega Supreme for a long time, but I haven't had much expendable money for the last few months. This result has re-sparked my interest in getting Omega.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 11
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

2019 Transformers Hall of Fame Winners Announced

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Thanks to a heads up from Seibertronian sabrblade, we have news that the winners of the 2019 Hall of Fame fan vote have been announced!

The winner this year for the new character induction is the purple and black seeker himself, Skywarp! Skywarp originated from the first wave of the 1984 toyline, cartoon, and comics, and many fell in love with his teleporting capabilities. And it would seem that his teleporting abilities finally got him into the hall of fame.

And the winner of this year's toy induction is the Titan himself, Omega Supreme! Omega has been on the market now for around 2 months, and has proven to be a very popular Titan, with many considering him to be the best Titan we have gotten so far. This titanic monosyllabic character made his way into our hearts, and how so has his toy.

So what do you think of these results? Was this the result you had hoped for? Let us know what you think in the comments section below!

I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 10
Skill: 8

Postby Black Bumblebee » Fri Dec 20, 2019 9:46 pm

And the fandom went "meh."
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby Wireless_Phantom » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:16 pm

Motto: ""There is no fate, no destiny, only your will.""
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm sure Thew is happy. I was hoping Hauler would win but there was no way that would happen.
You can trust the man who speaks in purple
Wireless_Phantom
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3
Watch Wireless_Phantom on YouTube
Alt Mode: White Transmetal Dragon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Lore Keeper » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:04 pm

I figured Omega would win, but Skywarp kinda surprised me.
Lore Keeper
Headmaster

Postby MeGrimlockKing2018 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:33 am

Dang nab it I wanted Arcee to win sick of all the male TF'ers getting in and no love for the fembots of which Arcee is my ONLY favorite :BANG_HEAD: :-( :-x
MeGrimlockKing2018
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:37 am

MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:Dang nab it I wanted Arcee to win sick of all the male TF'ers getting in and no love for the fembots of which Arcee is my ONLY favorite :BANG_HEAD: :-( :-x
Fan-favorite and thoroughly-developed fembot Blackarachnia won last year.

Besides, Arcee wasn't even an optional candidate to vote for since this poll was nothing but 1984 characters and Arcee was from 1986.

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Munkky » Sat Dec 21, 2019 2:52 am

MeGrimlockKing2018 wrote:Dang nab it I wanted Arcee to win sick of all the male TF'ers getting in and no love for the fembots of which Arcee is my ONLY favorite :BANG_HEAD: :-( :-x

Arcee has been in the Hall of Fame since 2014.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Lucky Logician » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:03 pm

Is there an actual Hall of Fame website or something for these? Or is just a PR thing every year for fans?
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby ScottyP » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:42 pm

Weapon: Battle Blades
Lucky Logician wrote:Is there an actual Hall of Fame website or something for these? Or is just a PR thing every year for fans?
Just PR and kind of an afterthought at that. I'd speculate that the poll serves a dual purpose of gauging fan interest levels in characters, but who knows.
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:53 pm

ScottyP wrote:
Lucky Logician wrote:Is there an actual Hall of Fame website or something for these? Or is just a PR thing every year for fans?
Just PR and kind of an afterthought at that. I'd speculate that the poll serves a dual purpose of gauging fan interest levels in characters, but who knows.
It used to be a bigger deal in its first three years, but then the brand team changed soon after.

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Lucky Logician » Sat Dec 21, 2019 4:59 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
ScottyP wrote:
It used to be a bigger deal in its first three years, but then the brand team changed soon after.

I remember this being a big deal at Botcon. It was fun to see which characters would win and to give awards to the people who deserved recognition.

But if we aren't having a Hascon or even any sort of ceremony, this just kinda rings really hollow for me.
Lucky Logician
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Dec 21, 2019 5:01 pm

Lucky Logician wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

I remember this being a big deal at Botcon. It was fun to see which characters would win and to give awards to the people who deserved recognition.

But if we aren't having a Hascon or even any sort of ceremony, this just kinda rings really hollow for me.
There was supposed to be a HasCon this year, but it got "delayed indefinitely".

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Munkky » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:19 am

Lucky Logician wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
ScottyP wrote:

It would be nice if we got something like a special Hall of Fame toyline in the future, probably just an all-Deluxe line like the original Generations range, or perhaps mostly Deluxe with like three or four Voyagers and a Predaking box set. There are enough characters to fill out a toyline now, so it could probably work.
Munkky
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Powered Convoy » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:48 pm

Skywarp won because he's the best Transformer.
Powered Convoy
Vehicon
News Credits: 86

Previous

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #1 Cvr L LTD Dynamite Comics 1L AUG230237"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics MAY231443 1F (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr M 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230485 1M (CA) Quah"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT ANNUAL 2023 Cvr A Out of Time IDW Comics MAR231655 (W/CA)Walsh (A)Legostaev"
TMNT ANNUAL 2023 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr O 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230674 2O (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #10 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUL230328 10B (CA) Parrillo"
GARGOYLES #10 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #3 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 FEB240072 3D (CA) Frany"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #138 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 DEC221438 138B Ongoing (CA) Campbell + Eastman"
TMNT #138 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW Comics JAN220006 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (CA) Campbell"
FCBD 2022 TMNT IDW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr F 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2024 4F GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr H 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2024 4H GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P 1:75 B&W Dynamite Comics 2022 Disney OCT220557 1P (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #1 Cvr P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #149 Cvr A IDW Comics 2024 JAN241247 149A Turtles Ongoing (CA) Federici"
NEW!
TMNT #149 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #148 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics 2024 DEC231064 148E (CA) Eastman (W) Campbell"
TMNT #148 Cvr E 1: ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON