This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy TOY line discussion

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:27 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Lame! It would have been way cooler to get a Black Galaxy Prime. But man...I want the Red Slitherfang.... :BANG_HEAD: . Also can Siege Prime even haul the ER Trailer? Unless some slight retooling was done.
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
This also kinda makes the Takara Siege Nemesis Prime redundant, now.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby D-Maximal_Primal » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:30 pm

Motto: "There are no impossibilities in the multiverse, just small minds unable to comprehend the possibilities"
Weapon: Armor Axe
Weapons are cool as is the snake, but I like my Siege Prime as my one use of the figure, despite how nice it looks in those colors. And I really don't want another trailer, I already have 2 MP trailers and the Corpse coffin trailer
I'm looking for parts, Help Me Out Please!
Wanna talk? Or Rollerblade? Click below and head on over to the D-Max Den!!Image
D-Maximal_Primal
Site Moderator
News Credits: 1641
Buy from D-Maximal_Primal on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal Spinosaurus
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:31 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Makes me awfully glad I missed out on Takara’s Nemesis Prime. More stuff, including the kickass sword from the Power of the Primes Amazon exclusive, for a fraction of the cost. Consider me a happy customer, preordered this hard.
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

NETFLIX Transformers War for Cybertron Trilogy Spoiler Pack #2 Revealed

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Today we have a rather spoiler filled post for you so if you don't wish to know the contents of the Netflix Transformers War for Cybertron Spoiler Pack #2, then look away now! Click any where else if you have too.

---

If you're still reading this then we can report that thanks to site sponsor Entertainment Earth, has updated their listings for the second spoiler pack and in doing so, have revealed the bot inside to be...

*last chance if you don't want to know, look away now!*

Nemesis Prime!

Also included is a Slitherfang repaint in red, and one of the swords, and two of the guns from the 2018 Amazon Exclusive version of Power of the Primes Nemesis Prime. What's interesting here is that while the trailer comes from the Earthrise Leader Class Prime, Nemesis Prime himself is a redeco'ed Seige Voyager Class Prime.

Here is the new updated description for the figure as taken from Entertainment Earths website:

Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy Leader Nemesis Prime Spoiler Pack - Exclusive

Description

Hidden within this pack are spoilers for the War for Cybertron series! Fans shouldn't decode the Cybertronian if they don't want key events from the show revealed! This figure is inspired by the character as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 63 deco ops, this series-inspired Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Trilogy Leader Nemesis Prime Spoiler Pack - Exclusive figure brings fans the most detailed and series-accurate version of the character.

Build the ultimate battlefield inspired by scenes from the Transformers War for Cybertron series. This pack includes a Leader Class 7-inch scale figure inspired by the Decepticon as seen in the War for Cybertron series. With 63 deco ops and battle-worn details this is the most series-accurate version of the character.

Includes Nemesis Prime and Slitherfang figures, Energon cubes hidden in modeling compound, 1 blast effect, 2 wrist blasters, trailer, sword, Ion Blaster, and instructions. That's a lot of fun in a box with secret codes you can translate!

The door now opens to speculation on Nemesis Primes importance to the Netflix series (will Nemesis get his due in the Earthrise series?).

Thanks to all the Seibertronians who let us know about this!

What do you think of this? Disappointed with what was chosen? Do you think he'll be a big part of the Earthrise series? Let us know in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby -Kanrabat- » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Wait...

That's the SIEGE Nemesis Prime with the ER trailer. :shock:

OOOOhhhhhhh.................

Well well well, this make that set MUCH more interesting. Especially because that ugly-ass truck that I skipped suit Nemesis Prime to a T.

If this pop in at Walmart.CA, I'll be preordering. :APPLAUSE:
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby aronjlove » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:47 pm

Not pre-ordering as I just realized I have a butt-ton, metric not American, of pre-orders in place. But if I see this in the store it will be bought on sight just like the first spoiler box.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Deadput » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Motto: "Let's kick the tires and light the fires!"
Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
I would feel bad considering I got the Takara Nemesis Prime from Ages Three and Up

BUT

Since I have him and POTP Nemesis Prime and the deco on this version isn't exactly the same as the Takara one as well as lacking the same sword I now have this cool idea I got to do.

POTP Nemesis Prime with the Takara Siege Nemesis Prime and this boxset one as his henchmen, this fits just right with the kind of character I have my version of Nemesis as, it would be the perfect ego boost that fits my version of the character, now whether this would be actual loyal henchmen or just a couple poor souls that Nemesis captured and converted into lookalikes I haven't decided yet.
Va'al wrote:
Deadput wrote:Actually I don't know my mother's name is Valerie so is Va'al actually my mother?

Yes. Now go to your room and don't play with yourself.

Deadput
Faction Commander
News Credits: 54
Alt Mode: A mec suit for redundancy.
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 5

Postby o.supreme » Fri Aug 28, 2020 12:52 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Autobot N wrote:But why spoil it this early when we don’t even know when the Earthrise season is coming out? You’d think Nemesis popping up would be a big spoiler that should be kept secret.

Unfortunately it's kind of a no win situation. Even though the Netflix toys that are WM Exclusive "claim" to cover the trilogy in general, by the packaging art and releases its pretty obvious the first 2 waves all center around Siege. If this spoiler box pertains to Earthrise, then so be it, but the verbiage in the description make it seem past tense, as if it was supposed to be included in Siege, which would make the release not really a spoiler at all, just another non-show toy.

One thing is for certain, a few years down the road, the overall positive reaction to most of these toys wont be questioned, but it will be confusing as heck.

When someone says WFC "Megatron" is that...

The Toy
The Series Character based on the toy?
The Toy, based on the Series, Based on the Toy?

PLus there's Earthrise toys in the Siege Animated Series, and no doubt, the cross pollination will continue... 8-}
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Brutal brawl » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:09 pm

I wish he had the takara mall exclusive nemesis primes sword instead of the power of the primes one.
Brutal brawl
Mini-Con

Postby Decepticon Stryker » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:17 pm

Motto: "Peace through Tyranny, Tyranny through Strength, Strength through Stealth"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
First off: Crap I didn't want this but now I need it.

Second: The Walmart description loudly announces that this "CONTAINS WHEAT". I assume that might be for the clay or slime or whatever but I find this to be hilarious as hell.
I have a blog now. Check it out:
http://www.hydrogenham.blogspot.com

Decepticon Stryker
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet and Pickup car
Speed: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby blackeyedprime » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:23 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Eeeew siege prime :( interesting choice for the figure, paint job is really nice and slither fang looks good too. Money saved for me which is most needed. If it had of been galaxy repaint I'd have wanted it but with the amount of repaints and exclusives it still. Might happen.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 6

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:32 pm

Looks really nice. Not for me, but I can appreciate it.

I kind of agree that the mold actually suits Nemesis well. Truck mode looks nice and mean. And mistransformed.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Praxiusprime77 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:44 pm

I love this figure
Totally 100% going to buy this
Nemesis Prime is my favorite character

Sooooo Awesome

I'm to excited and speechless..... ;)^ ;)^ ;)^
Praxiusprime77
Mini-Con
News Credits: 10

Postby aronjlove » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:48 pm

Decepticon Stryker wrote:First off: Crap I didn't want this but now I need it.

Second: The Walmart description loudly announces that this "CONTAINS WHEAT". I assume that might be for the clay or slime or whatever but I find this to be hilarious as hell.

It also says that in kinda big text on the box. I looked at that and giggled while I was standing in line to purchase the first spoiler.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby meanguns » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:50 pm

where have we seen that sword before? its not combiner force, but that hole in the handle screams that its from a cheaper figure.
meanguns
Mini-Con

Postby Grahf_ » Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:51 pm

Motto: "I am the seeker of power."
Weapon: Razor Tipped Wing Swords
I don't know what to make of this one. I wanted Nemesis Prime but I didn't want it from Earthrise Prime unless it didn't have the trailer. I instead wanted it from Siege Optimus Prime. That having been Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime though since the voyager is well, a voyager. I never expected them to put the Siege voyager with the Earthrise trailer to reach the leader price point. I guess it makes sense since Earthrise Optimus is being released as a voyager without the trailer. So the trailer had to go somewhere right?

I already have Siege Nemesis Prime though. I also have an extra set of cannons and swords from the PotP figure. However, I'll regret not getting this anyway though since it'll most definitely not make it to half price discount like Ultra Magnus and I want that Slitherfang. At the very least, Siege NP looks more like RiD Scourge and Netflix NP looks more like well, Nemesis Prime. If that makes any sense.

It's just kinda annoying that this is two additional uses of the trailer that doesn't come with any of the new Optimus pieces from the upgrade set. It would've been nice if both this and Alternate Universe OP had Roller, the Ion Rifle, the ax and maybe that jetpack too for at least AUOP. I guess it makes sense but it would've been awesome if they added them in, especially for AUOP who got nothing extra. You have them, might as well use them more. Which is also why Netflix NP is coming with the cannons and sword I take it.
Grahf_
Combiner
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10+

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:10 pm

Hmm, well this just got interesting. I'm not immediately cancelling like I did when spoiler 1 Magnus' deco was revealed. Now to see if he will turn up in stores before Walmart ships, if Walmart ever ships.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:16 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
So pulse has it up for pre-order but I can't tell what the 9 accessories are (I don't want to get the magnus pack via some heinous mistake)
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Grahf_ » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:19 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:So pulse has it up for pre-order but I can't tell what the 9 accessories are (I don't want to get the magnus pack via some heinous mistake)

Siege Optimus' gun.
PotP Nemesis Prime arm cannon x2.
PotP Nemesis Prime sword.
Energon cube x3.
Slitherfang.
Blast effect.
Grahf_
Combiner

Postby Hellscream9999 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:22 pm

Motto: "Never forgive, never forget."
Weapon: Black Magic
Alpha Weltall wrote:
Hellscream9999 wrote:So pulse has it up for pre-order but I can't tell what the 9 accessories are (I don't want to get the magnus pack via some heinous mistake)

Siege Optimus' gun.
PotP Nemesis Prime arm cannon x2.
PotP Nemesis Prime sword.
Energon cube x3.
Slitherfang.
Blast effect.

slitherfang is an accessory and not one of the 2 figures? I guess the trailer could be the accessory; thanks ;)^
I am not a G1 fan, please treat my opinions as such.

william-james88 wrote:If ever Sabrblade decides to go on vacation, I am glad to know we can rely on you.
Hellscream9999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 174
Alt Mode: Skeletal Dragon
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: ???
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Grahf_ » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:26 pm

Hellscream9999 wrote:Slitherfang is an accessory and not one of the 2 figures? I guess the trailer could be the accessory; thanks ;)^
Didn't think of that. You're welcome.
Last edited by Grahf_ on Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Grahf_
Combiner

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:30 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Aw c'mon, the Siege mold? I wanted Nemesis on the Earthrise mold! This is disappointing.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

Postby ZeroWolf » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:35 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Jeddostotle7 wrote:Aw c'mon, the Siege mold? I wanted Nemesis on the Earthrise mold! This is disappointing.

There could be a very good reason as to why its the Siege mode, normal Optimus hasn't scanned His earth mode yet ;)
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Fri Aug 28, 2020 2:40 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
ZeroWolf wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:Aw c'mon, the Siege mold? I wanted Nemesis on the Earthrise mold! This is disappointing.

There could be a very good reason as to why its the Siege mode, normal Optimus hasn't scanned His earth mode yet ;)

but the Optimus in the same Netflix wave is the Earthrise mold sans trailer
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 5

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr R 1:15 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1R (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr G FOIL Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230210 1G (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr T 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230223 1T (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ZD 1:15 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249146 3ZD (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZE Blank Authentix (Orange) Dynamite Comics DEC237141 1ZE"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr U 1:25 LINE ART Dynamite Comics DEC230224 1U (CA) Parrillo"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr C Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230206 1C (W/CA) Shalvey (A) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics DEC220423 1C Aragones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr R 1:25 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240122 2R (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON