This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Transformers Fans First Friday coming to Hasbro Pulse

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:38 am

the only one for me that is a hard pass (at least for now) is the netflix leader box. Ultra magnus was a cool paintjob and all, but we knew it was at least ultra magnus. most people wanted it for the "spoilers" which just ended up being some lines from the show printed on the box in cybertronian. some people were very let down by this.

To do the same thing again, only to not even know whats in the box just puts a sour taste in my mouth. I was a fan of blind box toys untill they started getting expensive, which I was adamantly against. so a $60 blind box? All kinds of NO.

though I am nagged by the notion of "what's in the box?" I'm sure it's a con.

the walmart listing does have some interesting tidbits. I am at work so I couldnt watch the livestream, so IDK if these were brought up there, but heres what walmart says about the contents:

Includes: 2 figures, compound, 9 accessories, and instructions.
Figure scale: 7 inches
Ages 8 and up
Warning: Choking Hazard - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
CONTAINS WHEAT.
COMPOUND NET WT. 5 OZ (142g)
Not intended to be eaten.
Non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby shocksound96 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:42 am

Motto: "Make today the best there is, cause you never know what's going to come tomorrow."
Weapon: Energy Blades
i hope that Ironhide gets a single release.
Live life to the Fullest
shocksound96
Micromaster
Watch shocksound96 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:43 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
I posted earlier, I'm guessing the Leader Box is Shockwave....
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:46 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
o.supreme wrote:I posted earlier, I'm guessing the Leader Box is Shockwave....
That would be horrible.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:46 am

seems plausible given the "compound" inclusion. that would likely make 5 of the 9 accessories his space ship add-on parts I'm guessing
Last edited by Immortal Starscream on Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:47 am

Sabrblade wrote:
That would be horrible.

Yes, but I don't see many other options...Has Astrotrain been seen in any of the Netflix Trailers? Also Ultra Magnus was a pretty huge letdown as well, so there is precedent.

Or...this could yet be Another Ultra Magnus deco, with the cape this time, and all the stuff the fans said was missing from the previous one :lol: (Decepticon Allegiance)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby william-james88 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:50 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
-Kanrabat- wrote:As expected, nothing at Walmart.CA.

As for Amazon.CA, only the coneheads duo is there.

They are both there on amazon
https://www.seibertron.com/transformers ... now/45020/
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:51 am

o.supreme wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
That would be horrible.

Yes, but I don't see many other options...Has Astrotrain been seen in any of the Netflix Trailers? Also Ultra Magnus was a pretty huge letdown as well, so there is precedent.

Or...this could yet be Another Ultra Magnus deco, with the cape this time, and all the stuff the fans said was missing from the previous one :lol: (Decepticon Allegiance)

there is a wrench in the shockwave theory now. according to the walmart listing:

CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This toy converts to vehicle mode in 34 steps, the included Battle Masters figure converts to weapon mode in 6 steps

shockwave's conversion is 28 steps.

trying to find who has 34 steps. not doubledealer, ultra magnus comes close if you add up 2 of the modes on his box, but not really

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:56 am

Immortal Starscream wrote: there is a wrench in the shockwave theory now. according to the walmart listing:

CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This toy converts to vehicle mode in 34 steps, the included Battle Masters figure converts to weapon mode in 6 steps

I just did a quick check and there is no Leader in Siege or Earthrise currently that has 34 steps. Closest is Doubledealer with 37

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 10:58 am

o.supreme wrote:
Immortal Starscream wrote: there is a wrench in the shockwave theory now. according to the walmart listing:

I just did a quick check and there is no Leader in Siege or Earthrise currently that has 34 steps. Closest is Doubledealer with 37

thats what I came up with too. theres got to be something else they are adding then, otherwise this would indicate a new mold. now WAY this wouldn't just be a repaint though. hasbro wouldn't drop a new leader figure without some fanfare now... would they?

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby Brutal brawl » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:00 am

I have a feeling the leader class in the spoiler box is going to be shockwave if i were to choose out of the two possible leader classes
Brutal brawl
Mini-Con

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:01 am

Immortal Starscream wrote:
thats what I came up with too. theres got to be something else they are adding then, otherwise this would indicate a new mold. now WAY this wouldn't just be a repaint though. hasbro wouldn't drop a new leader figure without some fanfare now... would they?

Only possibility is *if* there is a new Leader slated for wave 4 of ER, (which will presumably be revealed before this figure's release in October), and this is it's redeco.

The only other thing may be to compre Siege UM packaging with the Netflix UM packaging and see if their "Transformation steps" are the same or not.

Still, it would be extremely unusual to have Netflix deco of a new Leader, before its standard release. I mean this isn't a SDCC Throne of the Primes after all... ;)
Last edited by o.supreme on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:03 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
How many steps is Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime?
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10

Postby LunarBolt1984 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:04 am

Motto: ""Good music, good times, and good toys are rights of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Right off the hop, when I saw Netflix Soundwave, I was mad. It's a 50/50 split between Hasbro and myself. I got SEIGE Soundwave because I thought that he was the best verion we were going to get, and you could get a pretty decent fan-mode Cybertronian boombox out of him. Really regretting buy SEIGE Soundwave now. (But, hey, who could have predicted that Hasbro would actually give us something like this?)

Other than that, I hope Ironhide gets a single release, as I can live with his retool. It is is MUCH better than the Combiner Wars mold that I have!

Super happy that we're finally getting a G1, VW Beetle Bumblebee! The kibble isn't terrible, but I'm glad that I didn't pick up the Bumblebee movie version. Bee will scale very nicely and look great with the rest of my Generations figures.
"When life gives you friends, make them minions."
LunarBolt1984
Mini-Con
Alt Mode: Cassette Deck
Strength: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: ???
Skill: 10

Postby o.supreme » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:05 am

sol magnus wrote:How many steps is Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime?

Not 34...
Attachments
Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (259.13 KiB) Viewed 3750 times

o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:15 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
13+21=34
Last edited by sol magnus on Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby Tigerhawk7109 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:16 am

Motto: "Leave no man behind."
Weapon: Railgun
I’ll take either Siege or ER Soundwave at this point, both look badass. Just a shame that one isn’t up for a good price on Amazon, and the other isn’t even on Amazon at all.

:BH-PREDACON:
A total Prime fanatic with a Beast Wars username. I know, it doesn’t make sense to me either.

:BH-PREDACON:
Tigerhawk7109
Vehicon
News Credits: 2
Alt Mode: Lockheed Martin U-2
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby leokearon » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
o.supreme wrote:
sol magnus wrote:How many steps is Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime?

Not 34...

He does have a 21 + 13 which does equal 34 but I don't have the toy so I don't know what steps they referto
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Gigabolt22 » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:19 am

The spoiler box has to be some repaint of earthrise Optimus
Gigabolt22
Mini-Con

Postby ScottyP » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:25 am

Weapon: Battle Blades
Major props for the adjustment on Rotorstorm's head :APPLAUSE:
Listen to me ramble about robots on the Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast
ScottyP
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 639
Buy from ScottyP on eBay

Postby sol magnus » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:27 am

ScottyP wrote:Major props for the adjustment on Rotorstorm's head :APPLAUSE:

It almost seems like they set all the complainers up.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt

Postby leokearon » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:29 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
The spoiler box could be an Ultra Magnus retool/redeco

Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:51 am

leokearon wrote:The spoiler box could be an Ultra Magnus retool/redeco

given the much darker colors of the box, and the purple "glowing" artwork seems more likely to be a decepticon. I think a decepticon repaint of UM, though not impossible, would really piss collectors off. seems unlikely for hasbro to go that malicious. not impossible, but not too likely.

according to the walmart listing for ultra magnus:
CLASSIC TRANSFORMERS CONVERSION: This Ultra Magnus toy converts to armored truck mode in 26 steps, the included Battlefield Rung converts to weapon mode in 4 steps. Includes 12 accessories

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-War-for-Cybertron-Series-Spoiler-Pack/264962216

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

Postby YoungPrime » Fri Jul 17, 2020 11:54 am

I might buy Elita-1 who I'll repurpose as Areal since Elita should be a VOYAGER! If that new Soundwave's eyes were red instead of yellow again it would've been more tempting but him and the rest of those NETFLIX figures are a pass.

Other than the ER Seekers I'm not buying another character that I already bought last year via SIEGE.
YoungPrime
Headmaster Jr

Postby Immortal Starscream » Fri Jul 17, 2020 12:02 pm

just realized the new spiler box image on walmart does flash a decepticon symbol on top, so decepticon confirmed. magnus had an autobot on top. and magnus himself on the side.

a thought has occurred to me. we do have a lot of hints pointing to a specific g1 character getting a new toy (despite having one recently that had mixed feelings atached toit) between now and the kingdom line. Would make sense for him to be a decepticon leader class, and while earthrise would make more sense for him, we do basically now have earthrise figs in the siege netflix line. And since he hasnt been anounced yet, as previously stated it would make sense to keep him secret untill actually being announced in the main line.

"Megatron? Is that you?"

there's a hint!

Immortal Starscream
Headmaster

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of MEGATRON #1 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220493 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr A Megatron Image Comics 2024 0124IM894 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210500 2B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr ZZ30 Seibertron.com Exclusive Image Comics 2023 (CA) Ferrari"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MICROMASTERS #1 Cvr B Dreamwave Comics DW 2004 1B (A/CA) Ruffolo"
Transformers MICRO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #45 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 231208C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 NOV190607 5B (CA)Pitre-Durocher"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Spotlight RAMJET RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Musso 231208R"
Transformers Spotl ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 5th ptg Image Comics 2023 1023IM892 (CA) Lindsay (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 5th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 5B 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JUN221674 4B (CA) Zama"
Transformers LAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON