This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:15 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dr. Caelus wrote:Also, given the head looks like Primal's mace, maybe this *is* "Ractonite" and "Paleotrex" will be a grey Maximal repaint.
But Ractonite is said to be the Styracosaurus Fossilizer.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Autobot N » Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
william-james88 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:Odd that seemingly none of the Fossilizers will be Maximals.

Not odd at all. All dinosaurs were predacons on beast wars. You can have him switch sides if you want.
I'm no stranger to faction switching (my Red Wing is an :BOT: , for example), so I'll probably end up doing that (might have to make a Reprolabels account at some point to get some faction symbol stickers). I'm more thinking it's weird compared to the Modulators and Weaponizers, who had both factions but were good guys by majority. I suppose it's about time the bad guys got some reinforcements.

Also, it is kinda odd that part of him is a Maximal weapon, but he's a Predacon. Maybe the Netflix version of Optimus Primal shares personality traits with Movie Prime...
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:48 pm

Autobot N wrote:I'm more thinking it's weird compared to the Modulators and Weaponizers, who had both factions but were good guys by majority. I suppose it's about time the bad guys got some reinforcements.

There is still plenty of time for some good guys. Keep in mind every weaponizer and modulator so far has been redecoed at least once. I expect the same for the fossilizers.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Zeedust » Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:09 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Fires_Of_Inferno wrote:
mask1.jpg

mask2.jpg

I presume I'm not the only one who thought "mutant head" when they saw this?
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:40 am

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
As usual, the early bird TonTon gave the review of Kingdom Fossilizer Paleotrex!

Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 95
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Re: New Images for Upcoming Transformers Kingdom Paleotrex Fossilizer

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:31 am

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Thanks to now one but two reviews, we now have a really good look at the upcoming Kingdom fossilizer deluxe Paleotrex. The reviews come to us from Kremzeek reviews and Ton Ton reviews. We see him properly transformed in both robot mode and T Rex mode, which was not the case before. The arms look much less lanky now. We see comparison images with Cheetor along with the possible playability. We see that while not exactly a mace, we can detach the robot head to form a baton resembling Primal's mace.

Check out the reviews below. Thanks to Praxiusprime77 and Kanrabat for letting us know of these.

If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby ZeroWolf » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:14 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
I'm loving that axe
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Bucky » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 am

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
Very Cool. Really looking forward to the last third of WfC. I adore this play pattern so much, but I might have to mostly keep these Fossilizers in Fossil mode. Robot dino skeletons are just too cool to not display them like that.
Bucky
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5
Endurance: 6
Skill: 6

Postby Overcracker » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:45 am

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Interesting. The robot head is Optimus Primal's mace.

And it can actually serve as the mace head. Sneaky Hasbro. Making me buy a fossilizer to get Primal's complete accessories.

Makes me ant to see what Optimus Primal is going to look like in this line.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10

Postby Galvamaximus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:23 am

Motto: "Better than dinosaurs and robots, just robot dinosaurs."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
-Kanrabat- wrote:As usual, the early bird TonTon gave the review of Kingdom Fossilizer Paleotrex!

I really liked it, the concept of partsformer makes perfect sense in it because it is a skeleton, you can disassemble it and use it in a diorama. Very well sculpted and articulated. Even before seeing what will happen in the animation you can come up with interesting stories, he can be a "primordial Dinobot" ;)^
Galvamaximus
Mini-Con
Watch Galvamaximus on YouTube
Alt Mode: Dinobot
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 2
Speed: 4
Courage: 10

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:45 am

Bucky wrote:Very Cool. Really looking forward to the last third of WfC. I adore this play pattern so much, but I might have to mostly keep these Fossilizers in Fossil mode. Robot dino skeletons are just too cool to not display them like that.

Which makes me think that these might be packaged in Alt Mode. Which would be the first time we have hat since the AOE toyline.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Stormshot_Prime » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:56 am

Motto: "Primus is in his heaven, all’s right with the world."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
Talk about Warden leaving on a strong note! Siege was meh to me, especially after no hover car Bee, Wheeljack, and Jazz. Earthrise was cool enough, love me some classic Cons, but more of the same. But THIS line, this is everything I didn’t know I want.

The Fossilizers are genius, a whole new play pattern that’s Beast Wars to boot? Plus we’re definitely getting a proper Galvatron? The good news just doesn’t stop. Combined with the guys from SS86 this is gonna be a good year for TF toys, even if the world stays sucky.
Stormshot_Prime
Vehicon
Alt Mode: All-Terrain Battle SUV
Strength: 6
Speed: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Sabrblade » Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:13 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Image
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:16 am

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I'm kind of getting Dinobot II vibes from the bot mode. Definitely awesome. Looks like Kingdom's going to end up being another Siege situation for me where I end up with most of the toyline :lol:
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Intelligence: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby bluecatcinema » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:12 pm

william-james88 wrote:

Looks like Cheetor is... (dons sunglasses) ...armed.
bluecatcinema
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby blackeyedprime » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:16 pm

Motto: "Me Grimlock, you slag."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Probably have to buy exclusive online bot b with weapons pack for Primals flail. At least it saves some arm storage space for the Kingdom figure that won't need to be built in. Looks like the fossilised provides a fair few options and it would def look better with longer lower legs in bot mode.
blackeyedprime
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: a spoon
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 5

Postby Bucky » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Weapon: Hip-Mounted Launchers
william-james88 wrote:
Bucky wrote:Very Cool. Really looking forward to the last third of WfC. I adore this play pattern so much, but I might have to mostly keep these Fossilizers in Fossil mode. Robot dino skeletons are just too cool to not display them like that.

Which makes me think that these might be packaged in Alt Mode. Which would be the first time we have hat since the AOE toyline.

I think that would be a very smart move on Hasbro’s part.
Bucky
Vehicon
Alt Mode: Cassette
Strength: 5

Postby sol magnus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:57 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Bucky wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I kind of miss that in general. I don't do much transforming of my figures. At least if they came in alt-mode, I'd have to do it at least once.

Then again, you have some extreme examples like MP-44. That was NOT fun to reconfigure. However, anything in Generations, especially Kingdom would be fine.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Endurance: 9

Postby aronjlove » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:19 pm

sol magnus wrote:
Bucky wrote:
william-james88 wrote:

I kind of miss that in general. I don't do much transforming of my figures. At least if they came in alt-mode, I'd have to do it at least once.

Then again, you have some extreme examples like MP-44. That was NOT fun to reconfigure. However, anything in Generations, especially Kingdom would be fine.

Honestly, for me, it was more fun taking a vehicle or animal and figuring out how to convert it to a robot. I've always sucked with the instructions, but going from alt to bot was something I could often times figure out on my own. Starting with the robot can sometimes be tricky, or painful, looking at your ER Doubledealer and your freaking knees.
aronjlove
Brainmaster
News Credits: 23

Price Points Revealed for Kingdom line with Increase for Deluxes

Postby william-james88 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:54 pm

There are listings up now on Walmart for the first wave of the Transformers Kingdom line. None of them are toys we did not know we'd be getting BUT we do see their retail prices now. these come to us from fellow Seibertronian JTPrime17.

Core Rattrap $9.99
Deluxe Cheetor $22.99
Voyager $29.99
Leader $49.99

While this price hike isn't fun, it could be worse, like the upcoming deluxe sized like Hot Rod being sold as a voyager for $29.99 over in the Studio Series 86 line.

william-james88
News Staff

Postby Tuned Agent » Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:57 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
william-james88 wrote:While this price hike isn't fun, it could be worse, like the upcoming deluxe sized like Hot Rod being sold as a voyager for $29.99 over in the Studio Series 86 line.

Not really, at least Hot Rod is getting a higher parts count, more complexity, more articulation and more accessories for his price hike (though I still think he's overpriced). The Kingdom deluxes aren't getting any of that. Warpath and Blackarachnia are both both smaller-than-average deluxes, and Cheetor has a pretty lackluster deco, so we very well could be getting less than before on top of the price hike.

I was seriously considering buying all the beasts, but IMO $20 was already pushing it for current deluxes. Assuming this isn't a Wal-Mart goof, I guess I'll at least be waiting for sales.
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby mech_dh » Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:06 pm

Back when I was a kid deluxes were 10 bucks. Now they are almost the old price of a voyager. Oh well, that’s what bargain hunting is for.
mech_dh
Micromaster

Postby o.supreme » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:09 pm

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
Wow it was just 4 years ago (TR) when deluxes were 16 at Walmart and Target, and I thought Walgreens charging $18 for a deluxe was a rip-off
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Postby Ultra Markus » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:43 pm

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
mech_dh wrote:Back when I was a kid deluxes were 10 bucks. Now they are almost the old price of a voyager. Oh well, that’s what bargain hunting is for.

those were the days, 5 bucks for legends or scout
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever

Postby bacem » Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Tuned Agent wrote:
william-james88 wrote:While this price hike isn't fun, it could be worse, like the upcoming deluxe sized like Hot Rod being sold as a voyager for $29.99 over in the Studio Series 86 line.

Not really, at least Hot Rod is getting a higher parts count, more complexity, more articulation and more accessories for his price hike (though I still think he's overpriced). The Kingdom deluxes aren't getting any of that. Warpath and Blackarachnia are both both smaller-than-average deluxes, and Cheetor has a pretty lackluster deco, so we very well could be getting less than before on top of the price hike.

I was seriously considering buying all the beasts, but IMO $20 was already pushing it for current deluxes. Assuming this isn't a Wal-Mart goof, I guess I'll at least be waiting for sales.

It could be walmart goof, or we haven't seen all accesories that comes with each figures yet. Considering the reviews are using stolen, loose copies, there's chance they are incomplete.
bacem
Combiner
News Credits: 31
Watch bacem on YouTube

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 OCT210414 5RI (CA) Byrne"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM322 6D (CA) Canete"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ANIMATED FCBD IDW Comics 2008 Free Comic Book Day 230227"
TRANSFORMERS ANIMA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #36 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 AUG210580 36A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS #36 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 MAY230290 2A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 JUN230377 3C (CA) Mali (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #15 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926P"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #3 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915N"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 JUN230375 3A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON