This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: War for Cybertron Kingdom Discussion The Beasts Return!

Postby Nemesis Primal » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:01 pm

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Wolfman Jake wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:So came across a post else where which says something I've been musing, that the Dinobots are going to be split between two lines, with two being in the follow up to Kingdom.

It doesn't pass the smell test with me. A lot of it is just repeated information, and it's not even completely accurate for the stuff we now know, like the Amazon 2-Pack with Earthmode Mirage. It was speculated early on that he would come with Beast Wars II Skywarp, but we now know that it will be Beast Wars Grimlock, per the Amazon Australia listing. The best maybe we can say is that the leaker is passing along fairly old information right now.
Some leak threads over there got merged, ZeroWolf's link no longer goes straight to the actual post they were talking about, it's now on page 714 of the thread the link leads to. BW2 Skywarp was originally given in the initial leak from this thread that got newsed here a while ago, so far BW2 Skywarp is the only figure that guy has actually gotten wrong (and could easily still exist in a different exclusive set at this point), and the new guy that ZeroWolf was referring to didn't mention BW2 Skywarp at all.

They apparently merged the threads because they now think the new guy is legit, I'm still on the fence personally.
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot N » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:05 pm

Motto: "Fate rarely calls upon us at our moment of choosing."
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Nemesis Primal wrote:They apparently merged the threads because they now think the new guy is legit, I'm still on the fence personally.
I think he gave some new info (IIRC, that the name of next year's line is Evolution) that the main leaker guy agreed with, so people are more inclined to trust him now. Still not sure if I do, though
Check out my collection thread!
Autobot N
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Police Motorcycle
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby ZeroWolf » Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:26 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Autobot N wrote:
Nemesis Primal wrote:They apparently merged the threads because they now think the new guy is legit, I'm still on the fence personally.
I think he gave some new info (IIRC, that the name of next year's line is Evolution) that the main leaker guy agreed with, so people are more inclined to trust him now. Still not sure if I do, though

Ah so that's where that tidbit came from. I was trying to follow it but had trouble keeping up with everything post merger. I'm still on the fence myself :-? But they are now almost accepting what they say.

Also, am I the only one who thinks that sometimes Hasbro on purposely dish out some of the info through leaks just to gauge our reactions? To help them in the design of whatever line they're up to?

I think images of Kingdom's Exclusives should start turning up soon
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:01 pm

Weapon: Ion-Charge Disperser Rifle
Overcracker wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Dinobot might have to cannibalise one of these Mattel guys for parts and the Hasbro peeps should take note of what dino hands could look like on a figure

They are not going for anatomical accuracy, they are going for animation accuracy (and being able to transform).

That's what Dinobot's hands looked like in the show mostly:

dinbothands.jpg

And technically speaking that's what Velociraptor's hands have always been shown to look like in the past when the show was made:

raptorhands.jpg

raptoirhands2.jpg

Not really true tbh. Any depiction of a Velociraptor (or honestly many, many other species of theropod) with its hands hanging down was always anatomically incorrect, even based on the now-outdated reconstructions from the time. Velociraptors could not rotate their hands to face downwards (or pronate them, as is the technical term), it was literally anatomically impossible, and that was known at the time. Velociraptors could only hold their hands with the inside surfaces/"palm" equivalent facing each other.

ALSO: I think Dinobot's hands are shaped that way to hold the Golden Disks like in the show.
G2/Action Master/obscure variant-inspired redecos and retools are my lifeblood

Looking for:
- Golden Disk Terrorsaur elbow spikes
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Overcracker » Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:29 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Overcracker wrote:
blackeyedprime wrote:Dinobot might have to cannibalise one of these Mattel guys for parts and the Hasbro peeps should take note of what dino hands could look like on a figure

They are not going for anatomical accuracy, they are going for animation accuracy (and being able to transform).

That's what Dinobot's hands looked like in the show mostly:

dinbothands.jpg

And technically speaking that's what Velociraptor's hands have always been shown to look like in the past when the show was made:

raptorhands.jpg

raptoirhands2.jpg

Not really true tbh. Any depiction of a Velociraptor (or honestly many, many other species of theropod) with its hands hanging down was always anatomically incorrect, even based on the now-outdated reconstructions from the time. Velociraptors could not rotate their hands to face downwards (or pronate them, as is the technical term), it was literally anatomically impossible, and that was known at the time. Velociraptors could only hold their hands with the inside surfaces/"palm" equivalent facing each other.

ALSO: I think Dinobot's hands are shaped that way to hold the Golden Disks like in the show.

Wether the depiction was correct or not anatomically speaking is not the point. As evidenced by the pictures I posted, the raptor hands were always depicted as hanging down with long spindly fingers with claws.

Yes, the depiction was incorrect, but at the time, those were the available depictions, so the show animations went with that. You can argue mammals like the maximals alt modes would not have been on earth at the same time as dinosaurs like Megatron and Dinobot. But they still went with it. Artistic interpretation.

Dinobot was able to rotate his hands and pose in different ways in the show because he was a robot, not constrained by the anatomy of an actual raptor. But was also shown to have them hanging down like the toy many times.

It may have already been incorrect at the time, but that's the way the chose to depict them for Dinobot.

Yes, they are a tad too long in relation to the show, maybe, but I chalk that up to needing to fit in his torso. Any other pose, or size, would not have fit in the space allocated for them. Or would have left a hole there and nowhere for the side panels to "tab" into.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
R.I.D complete, starting with Armada
Last Update: April 29th, 2024:
Now holding 1100!!! figures and 2607 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:44 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
Autobot N wrote:

They've started to dish out entirely new rumours such as Fuzor Silverbolt and Inferno being in the next toyline. No one's back them up yet, so we're possibly on the verge of them going full "Wishlist" fake leak mode.

And to add more annoyances, there's yet another new hat in the ring named "Impulse Drive" who stated that there's a Selects Sureshot from Earth Mirage on the way... which kinda just sounds like snippets from assorted speculation.

I still don't trust them, especially since more trustworthy leakers have yet to corroborate any information besides the "Evolution" title (which is apparently somewhat known by non-leakers). And the "Prime Bulkhead and Optimus share the same mold" tidbit doesn't sit with me.
My (semi)obscure wantlist:
CHUG PCC Smolder - CHUG Clench - SS 07 Payload
Till All Are One
Nuclearxpotato
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Postby Autobot N » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:49 pm

It's all so confusing nowadays. I wish we could go back to the times where we only found out stuff at dedicated reveals and the odd retailer listing
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:56 pm

Nuclearxpotato wrote:
Autobot N wrote:

They've started to dish out entirely new rumours such as Fuzor Silverbolt and Inferno being in the next toyline. No one's back them up yet, so we're possibly on the verge of them going full "Wishlist" fake leak mode.

And to add more annoyances, there's yet another new hat in the ring named "Impulse Drive" who stated that there's a Selects Sureshot from Earth Mirage on the way... which kinda just sounds like snippets from assorted speculation.

I still don't trust them, especially since more trustworthy leakers have yet to corroborate any information besides the "Evolution" title (which is apparently somewhat known by non-leakers). And the "Prime Bulkhead and Optimus share the same mold" tidbit doesn't sit with me.

Not to mention this comes shortly after Wreckgar and Apollux said their sources are really tightening up on leaks for a while, which means if the new one(s) are spouting bull that the reputable ones might not even be in a position to tell that it's outright bull, let alone confident enough about it to say it in the thread.

Looking for:
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr
Alt Mode: real full-size version of truck from LEGO City 60183 Heavy Cargo Transport

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:37 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Autobot N wrote:

The main leaker agreed with crap he had no confirmation on before. He once sided with a fake leaker because something was partly true and figured that person knew more but it was just someone spit balling some stuff we already knew along with BS.

Also, what happened to those transmetal reissues Appolux and Weeckgar said we'd get??!!
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:01 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
william-james88 wrote:Also, what happened to those transmetal reissues Appolux and Weeckgar said we'd get??!!
That might have been a misunderstanding of the Vintage Beast Wars reissues of pre-Transmetal toys.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:18 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
william-james88 wrote:Also, what happened to those transmetal reissues Appolux and Weeckgar said we'd get??!!
That might have been a misunderstanding of the Vintage Beast Wars reissues of pre-Transmetal toys.

Yeah, IIRC that was basically them saying "there's some kind of BW reissues coming up", other people going "maybe it's the Transmetals since those are already more show-accurate than the original toys and pretty good figures in their own right, and might not as much need a proper update?", and the leakers going "yeah, that makes sense". I don't think Wreckgar or Apollux ever really said that their source stated them to be Transmetals.

Looking for:
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr

Postby william-james88 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:19 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Yeah, IIRC that was basically them saying "there's some kind of BW reissues coming up", other people going "maybe it's the Transmetals since those are already more show-accurate than the original toys and pretty good figures in their own right, and might not as much need a proper update?", and the leakers going "yeah, that makes sense". I don't think Wreckgar or Apollux ever really said that their source stated them to be Transmetals.

Wreckerjaxk did. The transmetal rumour started with him. He was the first to utter (well write) those exact words. Then Appolux confirmed he had heard those rumours as well. There was 0 inference from the outside community. Hence why I newsed that specific rumour for the site.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4504
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Jeddostotle7 » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:53 pm

william-james88 wrote:
Jeddostotle7 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:

Wreckerjaxk did. The transmetal rumour started with him. He was the first to utter (well write) those exact words. Then Appolux confirmed he had heard those rumours as well. There was 0 inference from the outside community. Hence why I newsed that specific rumour for the site.

Ah, memory failed me for that one.

Looking for:
Jeddostotle7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Emerje » Mon Apr 26, 2021 11:54 pm

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
ZeroWolf wrote:Also, am I the only one who thinks that sometimes Hasbro on purposely dish out some of the info through leaks just to gauge our reactions? To help them in the design of whatever line they're up to?

I don't think they do, but I also don't think they just let it happen without taking advantage of it. I'd like to think the reason why Skywarp II suddenly disappeared from leaks is because they heard fans and are working on Magnaboss for next year. The leaks got all of the 2 pack characters right that we've seen on Amazon AU and UK, but now the pairings have changed and Nightprowler took Skywarp's place. I just really want a new Magnaboss and I really want to think Hasbro is listening.

Nuclearxpotato wrote:And to add more annoyances, there's yet another new hat in the ring named "Impulse Drive" who stated that there's a Selects Sureshot from Earth Mirage on the way... which kinda just sounds like snippets from assorted speculation.

But Earth Mirage is supposed to be Cybertron Mirage without clear plastic or Cybertronian text so I don't really see why they would think now is the right time. Wouldn't they have to mold a new head? We know the second head for the mold is the Pharaoh head used on the clear so why go to all the trouble to make an inaccurate Sureshot. Besides, Sureshot is a futuristic dune buggy, not an F1 race car. I hope this really is fake.

BTW, Amazon has started shipping wave 2 Deluxe and Leaders. I've got my discounted Airrazor, Ractonite, and Ultra Magnus coming Thursday. That'll catch me up, bring on wave 3! (But not right away, I could use a break from hunting.)

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby Nemesis Primal » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:45 am

Motto: "Anything worth doing is worth suffering for."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Emerje wrote:The leaks got all of the 2 pack characters right that we've seen on Amazon AU and UK, but now the pairings have changed and Nightprowler took Skywarp's place.
It's also still possible that there's more than 2 of these 2-packs and Skywarp could therefore still be on the menu.

Emerje wrote:But Earth Mirage is supposed to be Cybertron Mirage without clear plastic or Cybertronian text so I don't really see why they would think now is the right time. Wouldn't they have to mold a new head? We know the second head for the mold is the Pharaoh head used on the clear so why go to all the trouble to make an inaccurate Sureshot.
So far every character that got an Earth mode version after their Siege release got a new head sculpt though except for maybe Ironhide (I don't have that figure to confirm and I can't tell from just pictures), regardless of how much of their mold was new, and the fact that the product description for Mirage's set states he has an additional transformation step compared to the Siege one seems to indicate he's a retool of some kind like Ironhide/Ratchet and Megatron's updates rather than a straight repaint with new plastic like people were speculating, so I would fully expect that his head sculpt and second head will be new. Plus, this does line up with how Siege Crosshairs worked, since his head was technically that mold's third and I believe it's been speculated that he was first planned as a Selects release based off his product number. If they weren't invested enough to make Crosshairs more than a repaint with a new head, I fail to see why they would suddenly give more attention to Sureshot.

I'm still skeptical of these new guys, to be clear, I'm just observing that at least this claim does seem like something Hasbro would do, based off the example of Crosshairs and the fact that they keep saying they're intending to finish teams they start (even though Selects Hot Shot still needs a Scattorshot and Red Alert, I refuse to forget).
Nemesis Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 48
Alt Mode: Purple monkey I guess
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby sol magnus » Tue Apr 27, 2021 6:42 am

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Nemesis Primal wrote:
Emerje wrote:But Earth Mirage is supposed to be Cybertron Mirage without clear plastic or Cybertronian text so I don't really see why they would think now is the right time. Wouldn't they have to mold a new head? We know the second head for the mold is the Pharaoh head used on the clear so why go to all the trouble to make an inaccurate Sureshot.
So far every character that got an Earth mode version after their Siege release got a new head sculpt though except for maybe Ironhide (I don't have that figure to confirm and I can't tell from just pictures), regardless of how much of their mold was new, and the fact that the product description for Mirage's set states he has an additional transformation step compared to the Siege one seems to indicate he's a retool of some kind like Ironhide/Ratchet and Megatron's updates rather than a straight repaint with new plastic like people were speculating, so I would fully expect that his head sculpt and second head will be new. Plus, this does line up with how Siege Crosshairs worked, since his head was technically that mold's third and I believe it's been speculated that he was first planned as a Selects release based off his product number. If they weren't invested enough to make Crosshairs more than a repaint with a new head, I fail to see why they would suddenly give more attention to Sureshot.

I'm still skeptical of these new guys, to be clear, I'm just observing that at least this claim does seem like something Hasbro would do, based off the example of Crosshairs and the fact that they keep saying they're intending to finish teams they start (even though Selects Hot Shot still needs a Scattorshot and Red Alert, I refuse to forget).

Ironhide did indeed get a new head. So did Ratchet for that matter.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Strength: 10
Endurance: 9
Skill: 9

New Video Review of Kingdom Tricranius Blast Effects Pack

Postby Tuned Agent » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:11 pm

Motto: "The real scale was the friends we made along the way."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Greetings Seibertronians! YouTube reviewer PrimeVsPrime is back at it with another video review, this time for the Generations: War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-K39 Tricranius Beast Power Fire Blasts Collection pack!

Tricranius is a retool of Kingdom deluxe class Ractonite, with a new frill and horns to make the dino mode resemble a skeletal Triceratops. The figure also sports a fiery, molten lava-themed deco. The main draw for many fans, however, are the many blast effects that Tricranius comes with. 19 total blast effects are included in red and blue colors. Fans have been clamoring for a blast effects pack ever since the start of the War for Cybertron trilogy, so there has been considerable excitement for this release. The pack is currently available on Hasbro Pulse for $29.99.

PrimeVsPrime's review is embedded below for your convenience.

What do you think of Tricranius? Is he cooler than Ractonite? Are you excited to finally be getting a blast effects pack? Let us know in the Energon Pub forums!
Tuned Agent
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 20
Alt Mode: 2018 Dodge Challenger
Strength: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 2

Hasbro Pulse exclusive Kingdom Tricanus Beast Power Blast pack video review!

Postby -Kanrabat- » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:19 pm

Motto: "Love it? GET IT!
It's that simple."
Weapon: Vibro-Axe
Prime VS Prime surprise us with an early video review of the Hasbro Hasbro Pulse exclusive Kingdom Tricanus Beast Power Blast pack!

Tricanus is a straight repaint of Deluxe Ractonite, but the difference are mostly in all the clear plastics used rather than paint. Tricanus look like it's made out of magma with his bright and fiery oranges and red, with black highlights.

Like it was for last year's Centurion pack, this one come with a HUGE FIREWORKS of blast effects!

Are you going to get this exclusive pack to make your battle display explode so much as to make Michael Bay jealous? :michaelbay:

Let us know down below!

Edit: Of course I was ninja'd. #-o
Come see my latest creation, a Galvatron Combiner using 4 SS86 Sweeps as limbs HERE!

Also, an update to my old ALL HELICOPER VICTORION!

-Kanrabat-
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 96
Watch -Kanrabat- on YouTube
Buy from -Kanrabat- on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:20 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Autobot N wrote:It's all so confusing nowadays. I wish we could go back to the times where we only found out stuff at dedicated reveals and the odd retailer listing

And those picture reveals where the entire picture is blacked out except for one small section, so the reveal could be drawn out over several days?

For those who ordered off Amazon, they're charging for the wave 2 deluxes.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Autobot N » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:28 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Autobot N wrote:It's all so confusing nowadays. I wish we could go back to the times where we only found out stuff at dedicated reveals and the odd retailer listing

And those picture reveals where the entire picture is blacked out except for one small section, so the reveal could be drawn out over several days?
I remember the Computron puzzle fondly
Autobot N
City Commander

Postby Sentinel_Primal » Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:29 pm

Weapon: Thermal Sword
I picked up Huffer the other day, and I have to say he's pretty nice. Not perfect, but still really fun to mess with. Hoping the Pipes retool gets different accessories, but honestly if he doesn't I'm fine with it. I know that part of his leak was he'd have two fusion cannon style weapons like the cartoon/comic, but I hope we get more weapons than just that
Sentinel_Primal
Godmaster
News Credits: 12
Alt Mode: Sea Serpent
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 4
Firepower: 2
Skill: 5

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:32 am

Amazon is playing musical ship dates again. After the wave 3 deluxes were moved up to arriving today earlier this week, Airrazor is now pushed back to May 7-12 and Ractonite pushed back to May 14-21. Huffer says he's arriving today, but hasn't shipped yet, so who know on him.

If it wasn't for the $16.99 price, they would just be cancelled.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Speed: 8

Postby Emerje » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:41 am

Motto: "Spellcheck's antithesis."
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Amazon is playing musical ship dates again. After the wave 3 deluxes were moved up to arriving today earlier this week, Airrazor is now pushed back to May 7-12 and Ractonite pushed back to May 14-21. Huffer says he's arriving today, but hasn't shipped yet, so who know on him.

My Ractonite says it'll be here by 10pm today, but hasn't actually shipped out. My Airrazor and Ultra Magnus actually have shipped out and I got a notice from UPS that they'll arrive today. No idea why they're so inconsistent.

Emerje
Emerje
News Staff
News Credits: 240
Alt Mode: Lobster Moose
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 6

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 8:13 am

Emerje wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:Amazon is playing musical ship dates again. After the wave 3 deluxes were moved up to arriving today earlier this week, Airrazor is now pushed back to May 7-12 and Ractonite pushed back to May 14-21. Huffer says he's arriving today, but hasn't shipped yet, so who know on him.

My Ractonite says it'll be here by 10pm today, but hasn't actually shipped out. My Airrazor and Ultra Magnus actually have shipped out and I got a notice from UPS that they'll arrive today. No idea why they're so inconsistent.

Emerje

Yep, who knows, Huffer did finally ship, which was odd since he was ordered later than the other 2 that were delayed. In any case, I'm just waiting for all 3 to arrive so I can return them to Walmart for full price.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
Speed: 8

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:42 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
I got Huffer today. I've been getting a deluxe a day since yesterday. Raconite is tommorow.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD HAULER Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager Hasbro 2022 New"
ROAD HAULER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON