This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #264 “Kingdom Come”

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Twincast / Podcast Episode #264 “Kingdom Come”

Postby megatronus » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:30 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
The Seibertron.com Twincast / Podcast is back as our host ScottyP along with miscreants Megatronus, Mr. Starscream, Rotorostorm, Counterpunch, and Seibertron himself stumble their way through the Transformers news of the day - including some new Fan Friday reveals, upcoming Kingdom toys, and lots of futile Black Friday hopes.

Episode #264 “Kingdom Come” is available directly and in our RSS Feed, and should appear on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher Radio and many other Podcatcher sites within 24 to 48 hours of when you see this news post.

Here's what we discuss in this episode:

• A few Hasbro Fan Friday reveals have hit the Transformers-sphere, including Afterlife Ectotron, and Studio Series Cybertronian Bumblebee... but the real star, of course, is Dino! We discuss the import, or lack thereof.

• Seibertron breaks his embargo - he received wave 1 of Kingdom early (and legally) and is ready to show us the down and dirty in-hand photos. Hype & anticipation await.

• The last Galactic Odyssey set is up for preorder on Amazon: Botropolis Rescue Mission. Meant to integrate with Earthrise Skylynx, the Twincast reception is decidedly mixed.

• The next Transformers Collaborative project is up for preorder: Ultimate X-Panse. Jokes about naming conventions and pants aside, the Twincast struggles to place this X-Men crossover in the context of previous Collaborative releases.

• As is tradition for the show just before Thanksgiving, we share our "Black Friday-ish Kind-of-weekend-but-really-all-week-now" wish list. Some is realistic, others totally dumb. We're in for a good time either way.

• We close out this episode with an entertaining round of bragging rights. Enjoy!

| Love us? Hate us? Extra Super Love us? Drop us a review on Apple Podcasts or on your favorite podcatcher. |
| Want to keep the discussion going? You can do so by simply replying to this post! |
| Got a question for the Twincast? Ask the Twincast. |
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Re: Twincast / Podcast Episode #264 “Kingdom Come”

Postby Seibertron » Sun Nov 22, 2020 10:57 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
It was fun to be on again! Miss talking to all of you guys. Hope I didn't sound like too much of a dork. Thanks for letting me keep transforming Transformers for galleries I was working on while trying to participate in the podcast. I felt rude while I was multi-tasking since I know that's not something you're supposed to be doing while on a video chat. Thanks again for keeping the podcast going for everyone. I'm sure it provides some much need distraction from reality for everyone who listens! I know it does for me!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby megatronus » Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:54 pm

Motto: "I would have waited an eternity for this."
Weapon: Temperature Variant H20 Gun
Seibertron wrote:It was fun to be on again! Miss talking to all of you guys. Hope I didn't sound like too much of a dork. Thanks for letting me keep transforming Transformers for galleries I was working on while trying to participate in the podcast. I felt rude while I was multi-tasking since I know that's not something you're supposed to be doing while on a video chat. Thanks again for keeping the podcast going for everyone. I'm sure it provides some much need distraction from reality for everyone who listens! I know it does for me!

Always a pleasure Seibertron - we're all dorks here!
Cobotron wrote:Hey! You seemed to have attracted a wild Megatronus. They're hard to find, but boy are they fun when you catch one!
megatronus
Podcast Staff
News Credits: 112
Buy from megatronus on eBay

Postby xRotorstormx » Tue Nov 24, 2020 8:02 am

Motto: ""Get into your enemy's mind. And then beat him at his own evil game.""
Seibertron wrote:It was fun to be on again! Miss talking to all of you guys. Hope I didn't sound like too much of a dork. Thanks for letting me keep transforming Transformers for galleries I was working on while trying to participate in the podcast. I felt rude while I was multi-tasking since I know that's not something you're supposed to be doing while on a video chat. Thanks again for keeping the podcast going for everyone. I'm sure it provides some much need distraction from reality for everyone who listens! I know it does for me!

Real dorks keep their toys sealed in storage containers and forget that Doubledealer came with a missile :lol: :HEADHURTS: (but at least I opened some botbots last weekend!)

Always a pleasure getting to chat with you!
xRotorstormx
Fuzor
News Credits: 138
Watch xRotorstormx on YouTube
Buy from xRotorstormx on eBay

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #11 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915G"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 0923IM467 6D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926Y"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 FEB210480 30B (CA) Tramontano (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #34 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUN210494 34A (CA) Chan (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #34 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010X"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #7 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210501 7B (CA) Pirrie"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #7 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222K"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #46 IDW Comics 2015 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 NOV200369 2A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers VALENTINE'S DAY SPECIAL IDW Comics 2020 Glyph + Tap-Out DEC190656"
Transformers VALEN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REGENERATION ONE #86 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 86RI (CA) Senior 230207"
Transformers REGEN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #345 - The Roast
Twincast / Podcast #345:
"The Roast"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 9th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON