Friday, November 20th, 2020 11:53am CST

Category: Toy News
Posted by: william-james88   Views: 21,952

Seibertron got the upcoming Transformers Kingdom figures and while we have some galleries coming up, we wanted to give you certain comparisons in the meantime. Here we see that Cyclonus is your standard voyager height and he is compared to previous Cyclonus toys as well as previous sweeps. We also have Optimus Primal with many previous renditions. Let us know what you think and stay tuned for more to come!

Transformers News: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons

Most Popular Transformers News

Most Recent Transformers News

Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087398)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 11:54am CST
Kewllllll
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087401)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:03pm CST
Well, that's a surpise
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087402)
Posted by Talon523 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:12pm CST
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087403)
Posted by Sentinel_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:14pm CST
Talon523 wrote:I thought for sure, Huffer would be a mini Prime repaint. I like the looks of him there in low res. Will there be a pipes? Probably a selects release.

According to Appolux there should be a mainline release of Pipes that looks just as accurate, but comes with two little fusion cannon like weapons
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087404)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:14pm CST
Is that dinobot I see?
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087405)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:15pm CST
Oh no thats airrazor nvm
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087406)
Posted by Talon523 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:16pm CST
Sentinel_Primal wrote:

Awesome. Thanks for the info.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087407)
Posted by Nemesis Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:18pm CST

EDIT: Also, this is the EXACT same set of Deluxes as that alleged wave breakdown "leak" from 4chan, and since the only one saying it was fake was Pixelmaster, who has since soft-confirmed a bunch of the Selects in said leak (and who's credibility some people are doubting now when it comes to exact details), I feel like that leak might be right after all.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087408)
Posted by Rtron on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:22pm CST
Huffer! Yes! Now he and Rattrap can complain together for eternity.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087409)
Posted by Nuclearxpotato on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:23pm CST
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087410)
Posted by GeekyGamer Gal on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:24pm CST
Nuclearxpotato wrote:Looking at Airrazor's box, she has the same kibble hiding technique as Arcee. There's a hole cut into the box that she slips into. Whether or not this means she has a big backpack, I don't know.

If she does have kibble then it must be the wings. IMO.

I'm still probably going to get her, but I'd still like to see more images of her first.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087411)
Posted by Rtron on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:28pm CST

I think all of the boxes have that space, it gives the cardboard some separation from the back of the packaging to compensate the lack of a plastic tray. But yeah, also useful to keep accessories and backpacks. If it's hiding anything in the case of Airazor, it's probably her wings.

I also thought she was Dinobot at first glance! What's up with that? Glad she isn't, though, would've been seriously lacking in blue.

Primal is looking just... well, you know the joke, I'm not making it again. He's great.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087412)
Posted by sol magnus on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:31pm CST
I'll be getting all of these minus the Arcee.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087413)
Posted by blackeyedprime on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:31pm CST

Airrazor looks good but hard to tell, it might have cheetor like issues.

The fossiliser looks like it ate a legends figure or a duplo block. Looking forward to better images. Seems kinda reminiscent of Killpunch/guildart and the cybertron rhino guy with his bulk and if he has a hidden weapon/part for one of the other bots.

Huffer looks good and deluxe sized rather than cliffjumper. I'll still be keeping my wrecker wannabe botcon ikkle Huffer to hang with the mini bots but will likely pick up this Huffer too.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087415)
Posted by Razorbeast88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:33pm CST
I gotta say I've never cared much for Huffer but his figure looks well done so far! Nice paint job

And im excited to see better images of airrazor, a figure that actually looks like the character for once haha
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087416)
Posted by ZeroWolf on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:37pm CST
blackeyedprime wrote:Glad I got the MP Primal it wins out over the Kingdom Primal though at least its a cheaper option for people.

Airrazor looks good but hard to tell, it might have cheetor like issues.

I wouldn't be so sure of huffers size, he's got more of a cardboard base and the picture has been digitally stitched together, I think he's like Cliffjumper.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087418)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:57pm CST
Big day for Transformers Kingdom news. We have our first look at the second wave of deluxe figures. That includes Airazor, Huffer, Ractonite (the fossilizer we previously saw) and a repackages Earthrise Arcee.

It is important to note that you rate not seeing the complete figures when it comes to Airazor and Arcee since the cardboard is hiding their kibble and people who have seen the Airrazor figure did comment how the large falcon wings are present in robot mode, making a large backpack.

Also, Pipes is said to be coming as a mainline figure in a later wave.

Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087419)
Posted by Seibertron on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:57pm CST
Nemesis Primal wrote:Airazor looks pretty great (although I don't see the missiles Apollux mentioned, accessories are hard to track in this packaging), Ractonite's full body looks hilariously stupid and I love it, and while I have zero interest in Huffer, that should make a nice Pipes, especially with what Apollux said.

The accessories are accessed from the box side of the packaging in the hollow area underneath their feet. The collectible "Golden Disc" card is accessed from the backside as well.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087420)
Posted by william-james88 on November 20th, 2020 @ 12:59pm CST
Rtron wrote:

We know it's her wings, we can see how they will be prominent on her robot mode on her box art.
Re: In Hand Images of Kingdom Optimus Primal, Cyclonus and more with Size Comparisons (2087423)
Posted by D-Maximal_Primal on November 20th, 2020 @ 1:06pm CST
Primal looks really good, I am excited to get him.

Ractonite looks interesting, looking forward to seeing more of that bot.

Airazor looks OK so far, I want to see how big her wings are. I actually want a nice big wingspan for her in robot mode.

Huffer and Arcee are there. I hope the eventual Pipes looks good, probably the only one of that mold I'll get cause I love Pipes

Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 01 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #264 - Kingdom Come
"Kingdom Come"
Posted: Sunday, November 22nd, 2020

Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC Siege Smokescreen 100% Complete" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Universe Ultra Magnus (Meijer/Kohl’s Exclusive) Complete" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Siege War for Cybertron Deluxe WFC-S20 CHROMIA NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects WFC-GS06 Smokescreen" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects DINOBOT RED SWOOP Deluxe Class Hasbro" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Generations Selects Deluxe Ricochet - Stepper" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Earthrise War for Cybertron Trilogy Deluxe Cliffjumper" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS WAR FOR CYBERTRON EARTHRISE MICROMASTER BOMBSHOCK & GROWL BM1" on EBAY