This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Studio Series 86 Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Studio Series 86 Discussion

Postby ThunderThruster » Tue May 04, 2021 1:08 pm

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Him too :lol:
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Tue May 04, 2021 3:47 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:True. And now that I stop and think about it, we could get something as lame as the Quintesson Judge's 'throne' just upscaled.

Wouldn't doubt it.
If this does end up being a throne and not a platform, it will probably have to fold or be pieced together.
A platform really may be better...
Think about this-- a throne will have to be short enough so that Ss's feet touch the ground/floor while seated.
Doesn't seem right that a leader's throne would make him look small, weak, or child-like, right?
I guess they could compensate that and make the back taller and ornate to appear more grand...
But as many pointed out a while ago... There was no throne in the movie, and this subline seems to be all about sticking to that story including details like the Dinobots not having swords.

It's interesting... SS86 has helped me gain some trust in Hastak's approach to figures.
But add-in's, accessories, etc... Because they're always secondary and still so tightly tied to budget contraints that instead of icing, they're bland filler.

What if the backdrop is a giant fold-out made of heavy cardboard with pop-up cut-outs of the Constructicons with their horns and a Soundwave who can hold the crown?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue May 04, 2021 4:05 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Weapon: Concussion Blaster Gun
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
aronjlove wrote:True. And now that I stop and think about it, we could get something as lame as the Quintesson Judge's 'throne' just upscaled.

Wouldn't doubt it.
If this does end up being a throne and not a platform, it will probably have to fold or be pieced together.
Think about this-- a throne will have to be short enough so that Ss's feet touch the ground/floor while seated.
Doesn't seem right that a leader's throne would make him look small, weak, or child-like, right?
I guess they could compensate that and make the back taller and ornate to appear more grand...
But as many pointed out a while ago... There was no throne in the movie, and this subline seems to be all about sticking to that story including details like the Dinobots not having swords.

It's interesting... SS86 has helped me gain some trust in Hastak's approach to figures.
But add-in's, accessories, etc... Because they're always secondary and still so tightly tied to budget contraints that instead of icing, they're bland filler.

What if the backdrop is a giant fold-out made of heavy cardboard with pop-up cut-outs of the Constructicons with their horns and a Soundwave who can hold the crown?

You serious, Clark??
Sowndwave76
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:18 pm

Motto: "They wanna play my emotions, but I'm like the ocean-- too calm to get upset by somebody's notion."
Sabrblade wrote:
ThunderThruster wrote:Starting to wonder if we could get Kranix and Obelisk?
Arblus

I would almost say this could be another add-in figure for a Dinobot.
But obviously it doesn't make much sense.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Arblus

We did get a Kranix in the Quintesson Pit of Judgement set.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Sowndwave76 » Tue May 04, 2021 7:52 pm

Sabrblade wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Arblus

Right, but he was in that scene in the movie.
Arblus never rode around on or even was seen with a Dinobot.

Here's a thought...

Since it's clear Hastak is okay with trying G2 versions of figures (and loves repaints),
anyone think we'll get these new Dinobots in G2 colors a bit down the road?
These, along with a few of the ER molds would be such an easy way to start expanding the boundaries of a new Generations line.
I know it's not far off from being G1.
But in the case of the Dinobots, it gives Hastak another use of each of those new molds, which aren't really usable for much else in terms of variants.
I guess Gen Selects could re-do them in toy-accurate colors to follow-up Galvatron.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby sol magnus » Tue May 04, 2021 8:08 pm

Motto: "This is the most beautiful thing in the entire universe. Ok, give me the bomb."
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Arblus

Here's a thought...

Since it's clear Hastak is okay with trying G2 versions of figures (and loves repaints),
anyone think we'll get these new Dinobots in G2 colors a bit down the road?
These, along with a few of the ER molds would be such an easy way to start expanding the boundaries of a new Generations line.
I know it's not far off from being G1.
But in the case of the Dinobots, it gives Hastak another use of each of those new molds, which aren't really usable for much else in terms of variants.
I guess Gen Selects could re-do them in toy-accurate colors to follow-up Galvatron.

Arbilus dies at the start of the movie. "Krannix....arrrggghhhhh" then his ship is shown careening through Unicron's innards.
'Til All Are One.
sol magnus
Gestalt
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9

Postby Sabrblade » Tue May 04, 2021 8:18 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
sol magnus wrote:Arbilus dies at the start of the movie. "Krannix....arrrggghhhhh" then his ship is shown careening through Unicron's innards.
I recently discovered that that's not actually the case.

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Arblus#Notes
It is commonly believed that the unfortunate Lithone who cries out Kranix's name as he is dragged back into Unicron's maw during the destruction of the planet is Arblus. This is not an illogical assumption, given that, even in the original script for the movie, Arblus was to die in Unicron's attack on Lithone, although in this case, he was to be dissolved by acidic mist. In the finished animation, however, the Lithone who is consumed by Unicron can be briefly glimpsed through his ship's windshield, and is not Arblus, while Arblus himself is later seen on Quintessa.

This is the guy whose trial Kup and Hot Rod witness before they meet Kranix in his cell. Kranix's trial is later.

Kranix for comparison:

"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Courage: 8

Postby ThunderThruster » Wed May 05, 2021 5:03 am

Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
Arblus

I don't remember Daniel riding around on Slag either, but it's happening.
Tekka wrote:What she doesn't realize is that Springer actually loves Rodimus.
ThunderThruster
Gestalt

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed May 05, 2021 11:39 am

ThunderThruster wrote:I don't remember Daniel riding around on Slag either, but it's happening.

They were at least in the same scenes, and if nothing else they were in the same location more than once in the movie.
Towards the end, Daniel even says, "Look, it's Hot Rod, Kup, and the Dinobots!".

I don't think Arblus and the Dinobots knew of each others' existence.

Of course it's possible. Especially with a Krannix mold ready to be re-tooled & repainted.
That still doesn't mean it makes much sense.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Wolfman Jake » Wed May 05, 2021 12:16 pm

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
I don't think it matters too much to Hasbro when they throw these sets together with additional figures to fill out a price point. Obviously, having a thematic relationship would be preferred, but more often than not, it's not been the priority. Studio Series Shockwave came with Wheelie, Brains, and a paratrooper human figure just because they could stick them in there and still not exceed the Leader Class price point, not because they all shared an iconic scene together in Dark of the Moon. Or, look at Netflix Wave 1 Megatron, who came with two "Captive" Autobot Battle Masters, Lionizer and Pinpointer. That never happened in the show, but Hasbro thought it made for a good gift set, so why not? I think Grimlock being paired up with Wheelie is more of a serendipitous rarity than a rule when it comes to designing these sets.
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

Postby TF-fan kev777 » Wed May 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Wolfman Jake wrote:I don't think it matters too much to Hasbro when they throw these sets together with additional figures to fill out a price point. Obviously, having a thematic relationship would be preferred, but more often than not, it's not been the priority. Studio Series Shockwave came with Wheelie, Brains, and a paratrooper human figure just because they could stick them in there and still not exceed the Leader Class price point, not because they all shared an iconic scene together in Dark of the Moon. Or, look at Netflix Wave 1 Megatron, who came with two "Captive" Autobot Battle Masters, Lionizer and Pinpointer. That never happened in the show, but Hasbro thought it made for a good gift set, so why not? I think Grimlock being paired up with Wheelie is more of a serendipitous rarity than a rule when it comes to designing these sets.

I would also go 1 step further and say there is no guarantee that any other Leader Dinobots will even come with an extra figure. For Sludge and Snarl, each of their dino modes have some dino parts that will likely require a little more plastic than Grimlock and Slag did, particularly Sludge's neck and tail, and Snarl's spine plates. I can easily see those areas eating up all the available plastic for their molds.
TF-fan kev777
City Commander
News Credits: 42
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8

Postby ZeroWolf » Wed May 05, 2021 1:39 pm

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
Wolfman Jake wrote:I don't think it matters too much to Hasbro when they throw these sets together with additional figures to fill out a price point. Obviously, having a thematic relationship would be preferred, but more often than not, it's not been the priority. Studio Series Shockwave came with Wheelie, Brains, and a paratrooper human figure just because they could stick them in there and still not exceed the Leader Class price point, not because they all shared an iconic scene together in Dark of the Moon. Or, look at Netflix Wave 1 Megatron, who came with two "Captive" Autobot Battle Masters, Lionizer and Pinpointer. That never happened in the show, but Hasbro thought it made for a good gift set, so why not? I think Grimlock being paired up with Wheelie is more of a serendipitous rarity than a rule when it comes to designing these sets.

I would also go 1 step further and say there is no guarantee that any other Leader Dinobots will even come with an extra figure. For Sludge and Snarl, each of their dino modes have some dino parts that will likely require a little more plastic than Grimlock and Slag did, particularly Sludge's neck and tail, and Snarl's spine plates. I can easily see those areas eating up all the available plastic for their molds.

This is true, and something to consider. Will be interesting to see if the rumour that Swoop is being sold as a voyager is right or not.
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Wed May 05, 2021 4:19 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Sowndwave76 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:

Wouldn't doubt it.

You serious, Clark??

Who's Clark?
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Speed: 10
Skill: 10

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 05, 2021 6:20 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
ZeroWolf wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

This is true, and something to consider. Will be interesting to see if the rumour that Swoop is being sold as a voyager is right or not.

Man I hope that's not true. Swoop is as tall as the other dinobots, would be a shame to mess up the scale after being so diligent.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:31 pm

william-james88 wrote:Man I hope that's not true. Swoop is as tall as the other dinobots, would be a shame to mess up the scale after being so diligent.

This is what I was saying back before the SS topics were split into 2 threads...
If they want to make him just a little shorter, fine, but I really mean just barely. As in less than a head shorter.
Will I think it'll look terrible if he's only as tall as Grimlock's shoulder?
Maybe not. But if he's only has tall as OP or Megatron, I think that will be a huge mistake.

Also, I get Hastak is going to pack-in whatever they want to with figures regardless of the association.
Me stating something doesn't really make sense isn't me saying it's not possible.
If Arblus is packed with a Dinobot, okay... Fine. I think that's a poor decision, but who cares.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:32 pm

chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:
chuckdawg1999 wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:

Wouldn't doubt it.

You serious, Clark??

Who's Clark?

That's a quote from Christmas Vacation...
Clearly, you're not a golfer.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby Nuclearxpotato » Wed May 05, 2021 7:36 pm

Motto: "Accessories Sold Separately!"
Sowndwave76 wrote:I know it's not far off from being G1.

I'd prefer Toy-accurate decos for the Dinobots, I've always disliked the Cartoon colours for all but Swoop (I really dislike cartoon Slug). The transparent parts are to die for.
My (semi)obscure wantlist:
CHUG PCC Smolder - CHUG Clench - SS 07 Payload
Till All Are One
Nuclearxpotato
Fuzor
News Credits: 5
Alt Mode: Garbage Truck

Postby Sowndwave76 » Wed May 05, 2021 7:42 pm

Nuclearxpotato wrote:
Sowndwave76 wrote:I know it's not far off from being G1.

I'd prefer Toy-accurate decos for the Dinobots, I've always disliked the Cartoon colours for all but Swoop (I really dislike cartoon Slug). The transparent parts are to die for.

I could also see this happening... I just question if that would look different enough to justify.
I guess if it's through Gen Selects or done as exclusives it would still make Hastak some more money off of these molds.
Sowndwave76
Gestalt

Postby william-james88 » Wed May 05, 2021 8:56 pm

Motto: "'till All Are One"
Nuclearxpotato wrote:I'd prefer Toy-accurate decos for the Dinobots, I've always disliked the Cartoon colours for all but Swoop

Maybe because of all the Dinobots, he's the only one to have the Diaclone colours, which is pretty cool.
If you have any news, rumours, or hot new sightings to report which you feel should be front paged,
please contact us using this form.

william-james88
News Staff
News Credits: 4501
Buy from william-james88 on eBay

New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series 86 Leader Class Slag

Postby ZeroWolf » Thu May 06, 2021 7:40 am

Motto: "My past no longer binds my future..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Darth JoJo Gojira Prime 1939, we've learned that YouTuber, Kremzeek Reviews, has just unloaded a brand new video review of the forthcoming Transformers Studio Series 86 Leader Class Slag!

While this figure is yet to be officially revealed by Hasbro, we've known of its existence for some time based on leaked listings and the photos that emerged a month or so ago. The figure is highly accurate to his appearance in the movie and comes with a small Daniel minifigure. He is the second of the Dinobots to debut under this new line, following on from Grimlock and Wheelie.

Check out the review below!

What do you think of the review? Are you excited to get this dinobot?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!
Got news for Seibertron? Share it here!
ZeroWolf
News Admin
News Credits: 1350

Postby Spider5800 » Thu May 06, 2021 8:54 am

He looks reeeeeally good. My only real complaints are that I'm not a fan of the red head (its cartoon accurate, though, so I get why they went with it), and the "accessories" could be better (would rather they had included a sword than a mediocre Daniel figure). Other than that, this is probably as good as they can get for a mass-released leader sized version of this character.

Especially glad he doesn't appear to have all the hollow gaps on him that the Grimlock had.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!

Megatron: Bite my shiney metal ass!
Spider5800
Vehicon
News Credits: 2

Postby Nemesis Reformatted » Thu May 06, 2021 8:58 am

Toy accuracy: SUPERIOR!
Cartoon accuracy: INFERIOR!

I don't care what anybody says, a solid red head on Slag just looks horrible & it doesn't match the other Dinobots.

I'm so sick & tired of cartoon accuracy. Just like Marvel Legends & Power Rangers, Hasbro needs to start making swappable heads for Transformers. Some of us want the toy accurate heads. And Shapeways is a complete rip-off! They ship a head the size of a pea in a huge box & charge $8.99. Hasbro could easily include a toy accurate head in the box. If Takara could do it for MP Bumblebee why can't Hasbro do it with all the characters that had their faces ruined by the cartoon? (especially poor Trailbreaker. Nobody can say Trailbreaker's cartoon face was an improvement.)

I didn't watch the cartoon much when I was a kid because my TV station kept playing the same couple episodes over & over again. It was always episode 1 with Bumblebee & Wheeljack back on Cybertron. I was all about the toys. So to me, cartoon accuracy looks weird. Every time they do this I either have to repaint it or order a head off Shapeways.

Most of the characters simply had their mouth plate removed like Tracks. Remember the GI Joe Sci-Fi figure? Hasbro included an alternate head with him that wasn't even necessary. Toy accurate heads for Transformers are necessary.

And look how they always make sure to give Jetfire the cartoon face AND a mask that's similar to the original toy. That should be automatic for every Transformer that had an alternate cartoon face. I never have a problem when they release a new Jetfire because he always has his cool toy accurate face.
Nemesis Reformatted
Minibot

Postby o.supreme » Thu May 06, 2021 9:02 am

Motto: "Quis custodiet ipsos custodes"
william-james88 wrote:
ZeroWolf wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:

Man I hope that's not true. Swoop is as tall as the other dinobots, would be a shame to mess up the scale after being so diligent.

Well, there's not much of a height difference between Kingdom Voyager Cyclonus, and Leader Galvatron, maybe a centimeter or two? I don't really have a preference, but it could be that Swoop has far less mass/plastic parts, so they could make him a tall voyager, to scale with the other much beefier Dinobots. ;)
Bucket/Want List: Botcon 2016 Customization Class Ratchet (G2 Deco), or Customization Class Ratchet (Marvel Comics Deco) **would also be willing to pay for an Unpainted Botcon 2016 Ratchet, TT Legends Fortress Head (only) with working Electronics

Wish List of Modern Combiners: Road Caesar, Monstructor & Dinoking (proper size to fiction), Landcross, Guard City, Battle Gaia, & G2 Defensor. Wish List of Titans:Metrotitan,Majin Zarak
o.supreme
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 55
Watch o.supreme on YouTube
Buy from o.supreme on eBay

Re: New Video Review of Transformers Studio Series 86 Leader Class Slag

Postby Wolfman Jake » Thu May 06, 2021 9:08 am

Motto: ""A mountain with a wolf on it stands a little taller."
-Edward Hoagland"
Weapon: Retractable Mecha-Fangs
ZeroWolf wrote:Greetings Seibertronians! Thanks to fellow Seibertron user, Darth JoJo Gojira Prime 1939, we've learned that YouTuber, Kremzeek Reviews, has just unloaded a brand new video review of the forthcoming Transformers Studio Series 86 Leader Class Slag!

While this figure is yet to be officially revealed by Hasbro, we've known of its existence for some time based on leaked listings and the photos that emerged a month or so ago. The figure is highly accurate to his appearance in the movie and comes with a small Daniel minifigure. He is the second of the Dinobots to debut under this new line, following on from Grimlock and Wheelie.

Check out the review below!

What do you think of the review? Are you excited to get this dinobot?

Shout out in the Energon Pub and stay tuned to Seibertron for all the latest news and reviews!

Forget being a "Mini-Masterpiece," Studio Series 86 Slag IS a bonafide "Masterpiece," even if it is in a Generations line!
Wolfman Jake - Spendin' the day howlin' away.
Wolfman Jake
Faction Commander
News Credits: 65
Alt Mode: Wolf
Strength: 6
Firepower: 2
Skill: 8

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #6 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME #24 Cover B IDW Comics 2018 24B "Unicron is here""
Transformers OPTIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAR220501 43A (CA) Simeone"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #30 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210481 30RI (CA) Shepherd (W)Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #30 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers WARS END #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 JAN220495 War's End 2B (CA) Deer"
Transformers WARS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 1D GI JOE 1023IM262 (CA) Epting"
DUKE #1 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #42 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220434 42A (CA) Shepherd"
TRANSFORMERS #42 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #20 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 20B FEB200654 (CA) Lawrence"
TRANSFORMERS #20 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #56 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Reed 230915B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #26 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010C"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #1 RI-A 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 1RIA (CA) Caltsoudas 211118C"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS 3-D #2 Blackthorne Comics 1987 (A/CA) Francis (W) Lafrance 230915J"
TRANSFORMERS 3-D # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Class Metroplex with Autobot Scamper Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON