This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

6 inch Titaniums to make a return to Target?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Jul 24, 2007 4:52 pm

I hope so, I'm starved for some metal TFs!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:24 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:I hope so, I'm starved for some metal TFs!

QFT.

I ordered WW Megatron, The Fallen and G1 Ultra Magnus from BBTS. A few weeks ago, I got the WWI Prime vs. Megatron 2-pack at TRU, so all that is left for me is Sunstorm, perhaps Grimlock.

They are building a Super Target near me now, along with another one that already exists, so bring on the 6" Titaniums!
YouFearGalvatron

Postby Wheeljack35 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:49 pm

Dark_Magnus wrote:
Ironhide Texas wrote:Do you work at Target?

No, I just hack their system on a daily basis from inside a store wearing red and khaki... :-?

That was uncalled for Conspirocy....You do that to customers faces not online people :P

Unfotunatly he works with me at my Target :P
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:12 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Dark_Magnus wrote:
Toyotus Superion wrote:I work at Target and I saw this as well. They're probably overstock from the distribution centers. Old characters maybe? And as Dark Magnus said, the dpci is the same for every character of that scale unless its an exclusive, because then it comes in its own box. I work backroom in case anyone is wondering.

I don't think it would be overstock from the DCs since they should have cleared out their stock when we clearanced them out way back. I think we'll be seeing new cases coming in from now until the line ends.

Some new info. The tag says "Transformers 6" G1" and the price is $15.99. Also the spot alloted for the item is 8 inches wide, so it fits the description of og 6-inch titanium box. All signs point to this being the definite return of titaniums to Target.

Autobot032 wrote:
Speaking of exclusives, would you happen to know the DPCI and pricing for the Bumblebee 2-pack? (Evolution Of A Hero, as seen on eBay)

Thanks, in advance!

P.S. if all you can find out is just the number, that would be fantastic.

Bumblebee 2-pack 087-06-0905

Thank you! I just called one of my local Targets and the woman said:

"Well it's in the system, but there's a question mark next to it, which isn't a good sign. I have absolutely no idea when this one's coming in, and according to you, it's exclusive to our store, which is a real pain. Go ahead and give it a week and give us a call back. We should actually have a little more info on it's due date if nothing else."

Hmm. Does it say at all when it might be expected? I'd think it would be due around the time period of this reset, but I don't know the inner workings of Target, so I don't want to be presumptuous.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jul 26, 2007 7:20 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Dark_Magnus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im sure alot of stores have old cases full of them hidden in the back. Hell last week TRU had a few re-issue soundwaves.

EDIT: also does any one know the DCPI number for voyager megatron?

The DPCI for voyager Megatron is the same as every other voyager. Only exclusives have unique DPCIs

Oh no i fraked up the letters now he has to make a point of pointing it out. Did the flipped letters annoy you? I hope so now i know how to irk you. Thanks for the info as well.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:35 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Dark_Magnus wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:Im sure alot of stores have old cases full of them hidden in the back. Hell last week TRU had a few re-issue soundwaves.

The DPCI for voyager Megatron is the same as every other voyager. Only exclusives have unique DPCIs

Oh no i fraked up the letters now he has to make a point of pointing it out. Did the flipped letters annoy you? I hope so now i know how to irk you. Thanks for the info as well.

Here's an idea...

Rise above petty posts and either take it to PM, report it if you must, or ignore it.

I've had worse hurled my way.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby tom brokaw » Fri Jul 27, 2007 2:54 am

a couple months back, when i stopped collecting toys and junk, whenever i would go to target i would go to the toy section for ol' times sake. once when i passed through i saw a titanium prime on clearance for $4.99, but i passed since i hadnt bought a toy in months and i deemed it would be a waste of money since was done with collecting. but recently with the movies release, im kinda back, and boy o boy do i regret passing on that prime. just thought id share :D . moral of the story? i dont know. peace.
tom brokaw
Gestalt
News Credits: 4

Postby YouFearGalvatron » Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:51 am

Autobot032 wrote:
Megatron_Wolf wrote:
Dark_Magnus wrote:

Here's an idea...

Rise above petty posts and either take it to PM, report it if you must, or ignore it.

I've had worse hurled my way.

Well played, Autobot032.

"Look mommy! A Troll! Can I feed it?"

"No honey, keep your hands in the car." :lol:

Lets keep it civil, guys.
YouFearGalvatron

Postby nobody1898 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:03 am

I went to target and saw the "Transformers 6" G1" with the price of $15.99, but but the shelf was empty. Can anyone comfirm if there are actually Titaniums coming to target?
nobody1898
Micromaster

Postby tom brokaw » Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:59 am

YES THERE ARE TITANIUMS AT TARGET. A FEW DAYS AGO I PICKED UP OPTIMUS, RODIMUS, AND STARSCREAM. TODAY AT ANOTHER TARGET, I SAW ALL OF THE SAME FIGURES AGAIN. TARGET DOES HAVE TITANIUMS.
tom brokaw
Gestalt

Postby Wheeljack35 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:47 am

I know this I have allready seen two Targets with these same Titaniums
Wheeljack35
City Commander

Postby tom brokaw » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:12 am

does anyone know if hasbro will be releasing more other than the same 3 we already have seen?
tom brokaw
Gestalt

Postby Kingplay » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:15 am

I saw soundwave at targets
Kingplay
Combiner

Postby Wheeljack35 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:29 am

tom brokaw wrote:does anyone know if hasbro will be releasing more other than the same 3 we already have seen?

Possibly in later waves
Wheeljack35
City Commander

Postby upther » Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:40 am

I was at Target this past weekend and all I saw was the little Titanium statues.
upther
Fuzor

Postby twee » Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:32 pm

You guys might want to expand your Titanium search to TRU too. I was just at one, and among all the other crap they've had for a while (surfer monkey Prime ftl!), they had a ton of WW Prime vs. Megatron two-packs. I mean, they had A LOT; the shelves were full with them and, when I looked in the overstock above, it was filled with them as well.

I'd say it's probably a clearance, but the sheer volume of that one two-pack makes me think it was a new shipment.
twee
Vehicon
News Credits: 1

Postby Wheeljack35 » Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:13 pm

upther wrote:I was at Target this past weekend and all I saw was the little Titanium statues.

Its possible your store will put them out during the week
Wheeljack35
City Commander

Previous

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #32 Gods Marvel Comics 2023 JUN230969 (CA) Kubert"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1073 Cvr C DC Comics 2023 0423DC198 1073C (CA) Perkins"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #1069 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 DEC222970 1069A (CA) Cagle"
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #14 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP220862 (CA) Romita Jr 240427E"
NEW!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #143 Cvr A DC Comics 2024 1223DC006 143A (CA) Camuncoli + Nesi (W)Zdarsky"
BATMAN #143 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #42 var Parkerverse Marvel Comics 2024 NOV230479 (CA) Martin"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Immortal Hulk THRESHING PLACE #1 Marvel Comics 2020 210621A (A/CA) Del Mundo"
Immortal Hulk THRE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #25 var 1:100 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230725 (CA) Romita Jr"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Batman Santa Claus SILENT KNIGHT #1 Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC046 1A (CA) Mora"
Batman Santa Claus ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D Pride DC Comics 2023 0423DC045 5D (W) Williamson (CA) Forbes"
SUPERMAN #5 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #2 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210850 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell 240415D"
NEW!
SHE-HULK #2 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #181 Facsimile Edition Cvr A DC Comics 2023 ptg 0323DC160 181A"
BATMAN #181 Facsim ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN & SCOOBY-DOO MYSTERIES #9 DC Comics 0423DC213 (A/CA) Jeralds (W) Cody"
BATMAN & SCOOBY-DO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #12 Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220833 (W) Wells (A/CA) Romita"
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titan Masters Overboard Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Brawl" on AMAZON