This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro Launches Transformers Classics Page

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro Launches Transformers Classics Page

Postby Hotrod » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:24 pm

Our own shockwaveuk has brought us some interesting news. Hasbro has updated the official Transformers website with a section for the Classics Line. The section includes bios and a new game. Check the new section out by clicking here. Check the bios out here. To play the new Classics game click here.
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:33 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The game really isn't that fun, though it is comical.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Bluebullet » Fri Feb 16, 2007 5:44 pm

Run! It's a whole game about mistransformed Transformers!
Bluebullet

Postby Autobot032 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:15 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
The line's over. A little late for this eh?
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby BingoBrown » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:21 pm

Autobot032 wrote:The line's over. A little late for this eh?

Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming it is "on hiatus." If the movie does really well and drums up 80s Transformers nostalgia, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Classics line is brought back to life, at least I sure hope that is what happens.
BingoBrown
Mini-Con

Postby Bubbatep » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:36 pm

BingoBrown wrote:

Until I hear otherwise, I'm assuming it is "on hiatus." If the movie does really well and drums up 80s Transformers nostalgia, then I wouldn't be surprised if the Classics line is brought back to life, at least I sure hope that is what happens.

It better not be over, Ireland ain't seen the deluxes yet. Well, apart from Argos but since they rarely seem to have stock from their catalogue I generally don't count them

EDIT: Oh and they mucked up, on the top left of the main page they've got a pic of Voyager Prime instead of the 20th Anniversary one
Last edited by Bubbatep on Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bubbatep
Minibot

Postby Maldroth » Fri Feb 16, 2007 6:43 pm

Anyone notice that the Voyager Jetfire is missing from the toy list?
Maldroth
Headmaster Jr

Postby Zeedust » Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:23 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Bluebullet wrote:Run! It's a whole game about mistransformed Transformers!

Looks like the DEcepticons got it wore than the Autobots... Trypticon lost his hands, Starscream holds his guns rather than having them on his arms (though that's not the worst idea in the world), and Astrotrain... Don't get me started on what they did to poor, pooor Astrotrain, to say nothing of ignoring his train mode. Other than Rodimus's sumo stance, the only Autobot who looks mistransformed is Bumblebee, whose Wave Cusher is sort of on upside down...

But poor Astrotrain. How could they do that to my favorite Classic?

EDIT:
Maldroth wrote:Anyone notice that the Voyager Jetfire is missing from the toy list?

As are the Dinobots, Dirt Digger, Predator Attack, and Clear Skies mini-con teams, and the Ultimate COnfrontation 2-pack.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Autobobby1 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:17 pm

Weapon: Gattling Gun
The explosions in the lame game are hilarious.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Liege Evilmus » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:36 pm

It's alittle bland, but without a show, and such limited fugures, I'm actualy suprised it's that good.

Also, that game is realy cheap!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Greed » Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:41 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Until I hear otherwise, this line is dead after the constructicons.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:49 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I'm confused. I don't remember ever reading that the line was over. I'd expect more, especially since the next line isn't supposed to be until May 1.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Greed » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:49 am

ShGarland_1383 wrote:I'm confused. I don't remember ever reading that the line was over. I'd expect more, especially since the next line isn't supposed to be until May 1.

No other figures are planned to come out in the Classics, Alternators, Binaltechs, Cybertron or any other TF lines.

Except the Walmart exclusive Constructicons.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E38 MEGATRON Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER-13 Takara New"
WFC-E38 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Autobot Hound" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON