This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Myer Australia Toy Sale

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Myer Australia Toy Sale

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:51 pm

Tankage from They Are Among Us has received an early copy of the upcoming Myer Sale Catalogue.

The Transformers on sale include:
- The Myer Exclusive Beatmix Bumblebee. on Sale for $79, Save $40
- Ultimate Bumblebee: on Sale for $129, save $20
- Fast Action Battlers: on Sale for $21.95 save $6
- Cyber Slammers: on Sale for $11.95 save $3
- Cyber Stompers: on Sale for $39.95 save $10
- StarWars TF: on Sale for $25.95 save $9

The sale begins on Tuesday September 18th, and runs for 3 weeks until Monday October 8th.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Sep 08, 2007 7:53 pm

Just a word to the wise, Beatmix Bumblebee is a Myer exclusive, so try and grab yours during the sale.

Also Ultimate Bumblebee's normal price at Target is $119.95, $10 cheaper than the sale price at Myer.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Sep 08, 2007 8:34 pm

Whats the difference between their BeatMix BB and the regular?

Also with their poor sales, I'm suprized Star Wars TFs don't go on sale more often.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Gutsman Heavy » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:48 pm

another piss-weak sale, pull your head in retail Australia!
Gutsman Heavy
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Postby Bouncy X » Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:54 pm

ultimate bumblebee is 129$ and thats the sale price?

wow....he's like only 80ish over here.....granted i'm in canada and so there's the whole currency thing but yeah..wow....and 21.95 for FAB figures? daaaamn no wonder things are always much cheaper when i win items from australia..lol
"Expect nothing, but want it all"
Bouncy X
Pretender

Postby voice of hoist » Sat Sep 08, 2007 10:29 pm

Sales are useless at the moment as they only ever cover peripheral items, never deluxes, voyagers or leaders.
voice of hoist
Minibot

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Sep 08, 2007 11:16 pm

Liege Evilmus wrote:Whats the difference between their BeatMix BB and the regular?

Nothing. Myer literally have Beatmix Bumblebee as an exclusive, like Target had the exclusive Movie Toy Scouts.

voice of hoist wrote:Sales are useless at the moment as they only ever cover peripheral items, never deluxes, voyagers or leaders.]

Stores cannot put items on sale that they do not even have in stock. Very few stores have any main line figures of any size class, and the ones that do dont seem to have them for very long.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Mulla » Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:46 am

i_amtrunks wrote:
Liege Evilmus wrote:Whats the difference between their BeatMix BB and the regular?

Nothing. Myer literally have Beatmix Bumblebee as an exclusive, like Target had the exclusive Movie Toy Scouts.

Beatmix Bumblebee is an music player accessory similar to an iDog. Basically a little speaker that dances and whatnot. It's not a repaint or remold or the deluxe Bumblebee figures.

If that is what you were referring to of course.
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby Bumbled » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:06 am

I_amtrunks thanks for sharing but thats all old stuff. Myers... is boring why can't it be K-mart or Big W and Target... :sad:
Bumbled
Godmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:39 am

You realise that Beatmix Bumblebee and Ultimate Bumblebee are brand spanking new right Bumbled?
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Bumbled » Sun Sep 09, 2007 3:59 am

I have seen Beatmix Bumblebee before about 1-1/2 months ago...
Bumbled
Godmaster

Postby Daxmajor » Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:28 am

Still haven't spotted Ultimate BB or Leader Brawl yet, and it's not from a lack of looking.:(
Daxmajor
Minibot

Postby Burn » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:55 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Bumbled wrote:I have seen Beatmix Bumblebee before about 1-1/2 months ago...

Sure you're not thinking of Cyber-stompin' Bumblebee?
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Raymond101 » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:59 am

Nope. Beatmix bumblebee is its own figure. He can play music and dance. But one time i had to make a choice between him and a new pair of speakers. Since he needs batteries I chose the speakers.
Transformers 00, a Transformers/Gundam 00 fanfiction. Check it out if you're interested! :)
Raymond101
Brainmaster

Postby skippytron » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:14 am

Myer may be expensive, but i think they're often overlooked as a source of HTF toys. is this the first advertised ultimate bumblebee we've seen? i.e. - guaranteed to be in stock?
skippytron
Micromaster

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:42 am

Mullaâ„¢ wrote:
i_amtrunks wrote:

Beatmix Bumblebee is an music player accessory similar to an iDog. Basically a little speaker that dances and whatnot. It's not a repaint or remold or the deluxe Bumblebee figures.

If that is what you were referring to of course.

I figured if anything it was just gonna be a repaint or something.

I have these all over near me. I passed on it but if someone wants one, cover cost and shipping and I'll hook it up. I think their like $40 or $50USD. I'd send it with a TRU reciept so no worries.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Sep 09, 2007 5:56 pm

skippytron wrote:Myer may be expensive, but i think they're often overlooked as a source of HTF toys. is this the first advertised ultimate bumblebee we've seen? i.e. - guaranteed to be in stock?

Yup, Target have not advertised him, and I have not seen/read any sightings of him from other stores.

Bumbled wrote:I have seen Beatmix Bumblebee before about 1-1/2 months ago...

I would like to know where you saw him.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby nintendofreakgcn » Sun Sep 09, 2007 7:29 pm

For the record, I also have seen Beatmix Bumblebee in my nearest Myer for a fair while now (at least a month). I was wondering when they were going to put him on sale, since he wasn't selling at all. Now, I just need some money...

Oh, and the Ultimate Bumblebee situation is ridiculous.
nintendofreakgcn
Micromaster

Postby RagingBull » Mon Sep 10, 2007 6:23 am

i picked up the last wave of deluxes, bb08 version, payload and longarm....like i care for beatmix bb wat im interested in is has anyone spotted dropkick. the last tf movie figure i want the rest i got em all xcept him grrrr lol

any spotting him out there
RagingBull
Minibot

Postby spiritofcat » Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:27 pm

Thanks for the info Trunks. Too bad there's nothing there that I want.
spiritofcat
Combiner

Postby i_amtrunks » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:55 pm

spiritofcat wrote:Thanks for the info Trunks. Too bad there's nothing there that I want.

Me neither, I don't own an ipod, but I also only listen to my MP3 player on the train, and I aint lugging a Beatmix Bumblebee on a Sydney train :P

It's a shame that we do not get "clearance" sales on transformers like those in the USA do, my local Myer still is trying to flog off the Cybertron Street Team Minicons at full price.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIZZY BONES Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 maraca"
DIZZY BONES Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NANNY MCBAG Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots tote bag 2019 Hasbro"
NANNY MCBAG Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADAY Transformers BotBots Series 4 Fresh Squeezes Hasbro 2020 apple"
ADAY Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCREEN FIEND Transformers BotBots Series 1 Techie Team 2018 Hasbro tablet"
SCREEN FIEND Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POP N LOCK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Retro Replays Hasbro 2020 blaster"
POP N LOCK Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DOC KIT Transformers BotBots Series 4 Wilderness Troop Hasbro 2020"
DOC KIT Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CUBANO Transformers BotBots Series 4 Los Deliciosos Hasbro 2020 sandwich"
KING CUBANO Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANGRY CHEESE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Greaser Gang Hasbro 2018"
ANGRY CHEESE Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNILLA ICEQUEENCONE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Sugar Shocks Vanilla Sundae"
UNILLA ICEQUEENCON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AXWELL Transformers BotBots Series 3 Music Mob Hasbro 2019 Electric Guitar"
AXWELL Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 5 Hasbro 2021 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DRILLIT YASELF Transformers BotBots Series 2 Shed Heads 2019 power drill"
DRILLIT YASELF Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON