This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

(Rumor) Collector's Club Magazine Hints At Next Two Membership Exclusives? (Spoiler!)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

(Rumor) Collector's Club Magazine Hints At Next Two Membership Exclusives? (Spoiler!)

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:24 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Ever since the dawn of the new collector's club, and the first offering for membership being Skyfall, the recolored version of Energon Skyshadow, and the information that each year a new piece would be added to the set in the end creating a new version of an Energon combiner, speculation has abounded as to who the other limbs will be, and who they will use to create the torso.

Apparently, that bit of the mystery surrounding the club may be over.

The new portion of the club comic, "Crossing Over" features a picture that leads one to believe the remaining limb and torso will be...

S P O I L E R

Limb

Torso

Only time will tell if these are actually correct, and what the final color schemes will be.

Many folks will be happy (like me), and many possibly disappointed, if this news is true.

We'll tell you more when we know it, but don't expect scans of the picture from the club magazine, as that is against the wishes of the club and its members to share information like that until it is officially released to all of the Transformers Community.

Assume people will discuss the molds, so avoid the article, and the discussion if you do not want to know!
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Scaleface » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:18 am

I'm happy with the choices, In fact these toy are the ones I had posted that I wanted to be the last two combiners, so it's great.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Sep 29, 2007 6:36 am

Those are what I figured they would do.....so basically they took the best elements from the energon combiners.

I hope they make a different head for the torso, though. That one it's got already is ok, but it would make it stand out against the other energon combiners as saying "I'm not just a mismatched repaint."
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby Wheeljack35 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:34 am

I totally forgot about these combiners
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:09 am

one of the only things I liked about the Energon combiners is that unlike other recent attempts, all the apendage bots could be mixed and matched, so go have some fun TF Club!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby grimlockprime108 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:23 am

well actually almost all of the later gestalts had interchangeable limbs(menasor,superion,bruticus,maybe piranacon and predaking too.)
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Postby NuclearConvoy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:31 am

Personally, I would have liked one construction limb, but I'm definitely happy if that is the Torso.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster

Postby Ultra Prime » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:45 am

Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
With the limbs that have been released so far those two compliment the team quite nicely. Almost makes me wish I had joined the club!
Collection Count: Just enough G1 & Classics to make this look good!
Ultra Prime
Headmaster Jr
Buy from Ultra Prime on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Sep 29, 2007 10:53 am

I don't collect these but aren't the other limbs jets?

It works in a military way.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Prowl86 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:08 pm

YES!!! Onslaught is my favorite Energon mold! Give him a new combinder head and replace the helicopter with a bulldozer, and this guy would be the best combinder EVER! (Except Predaking :P)
Senor Hugo wrote:Today, Michael Bay ate a turkey sandwich, to which he declared "needs more explosions" and promptly threw the chef out a window. It was caught on camera and will be seen in TF2.

Prowl86
Fuzor

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:35 pm

This is what I was thinking, but it is still no clue on who he actually combines into.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:39 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
GetterDragun wrote:This is what I was thinking, but it is still no clue on who he actually combines into.

Superruticos of cores! :P

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Dr. Caelus » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:10 pm

Ah, well, you didn't get the Aerialbot Torso so you guys aren't screwed.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby GetterDragun » Sat Sep 29, 2007 1:41 pm

Dead Metal wrote:
GetterDragun wrote:This is what I was thinking, but it is still no clue on who he actually combines into.

I looked at that real fast and saw "Burritotacos". I guess I feel like Mexican food.

Check out my collection thread!
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=38984
Toyota FT-86 Discussion
GetterDragun
City Commander
News Credits: 150

Postby HighPrime » Sat Sep 29, 2007 2:48 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
I think it was fairly obvious tha the limb would be the 'copter. I also predict that the Barricade will be the torso. Won't make sense to use Steamhammer, and StormJet didn't hold together well. Barricade is a good choice. The Alt mode is a little week, but the combiner and robot forms are very good. Hope he gets 2 new heads, though I can live with the robot head being the same :-)
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:14 pm

HighPrime wrote:I think it was fairly obvious tha the limb would be the 'copter. I also predict that the Barricade will be the torso. Won't make sense to use Steamhammer, and StormJet didn't hold together well. Barricade is a good choice. The Alt mode is a little week, but the combiner and robot forms are very good. Hope he gets 2 new heads, though I can live with the robot head being the same :-)
I rather liked barricade's head myself...seemed rather unique, even if it did seem like they based his helmet design off of Princess Leia.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby Ramrider » Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:43 pm

Who's the third limb? I know Skyfall, the A-10 repaint, and Landquake, the tank, but I don't recall seeing any mention of any others...
Ramrider
Gestalt

Postby i_amtrunks » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:05 pm

Glad they have chosen the best torso of the Energon combiners. Helichopper as a limb was almost a given, it's the best remaining figure that has not been used yet.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby ThunderZap » Sat Sep 29, 2007 5:30 pm

Ramrider wrote:Who's the third limb? I know Skyfall, the A-10 repaint, and Landquake, the tank, but I don't recall seeing any mention of any others...

i think the third limb was Breakaway (the other jet from superion maximus)

based on previous toys i think the color scheme would be red, purple, white, a little bit of black.
ThunderZap
Combiner

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:40 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I'm not at all surprised by Vortex. Since they used Skyshadow and Windrazor for the Autobot limbs and the Kickback/Blight mold for the first Decepticon limb, I don't feel it would have made sense for them to not use the other Destructicon basic mold for the last limb figure.

I am a little bummed that the body's going to be Barricade (assuming that's how it works out) because my vote would have went to Storm Jet if I had one. It's okay with me if it is Barricade though, because between the Arialbots, the Classics Constructicons and the exclusives out so far, the only E-Combiner molds I don't have are Barricade and Vortex.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:57 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
GetterDragun wrote:
Dead Metal wrote:

I looked at that real fast and saw "Burritotacos". I guess I feel like Mexican food.

Mmmmmmmmmm, Mexican food!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Flashwave » Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:37 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
I do believe that those are the best choices. Especuially the bod.

the red and white one's torso is floppy, and the other's been used once already.
Flashwave
City Commander
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 2A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ALL HAIL MEGATRON #16 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2009 16RI (CA) Hutchison"
Transformers ALL H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAY221566 3B (CA)Allison"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM477 5B (CA) Ruan (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #5 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #6 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915R"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr G 1:50 Image Comics 2023 0823IM292 1G (CA) Manapul"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS: THE MANGA Vol 1 variant Classic TV Japanese Comics Viz 2020 HC New"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS: THE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 Cover A IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18A DEC190650"
TRANSFORMERS #18 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Quintesson Set of 5 A B C D E Image Comics (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 MAY221565 3A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #11 Marvel Comics 1985 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers War Within DARK AGES #1 Dreamwave Comics 2003 (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers War W ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS '84 Secrets & Lies #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 MAR200704 2B (CA)Coller"
TRANSFORMERS '84 S ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON