This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers 2 Script to be ready within 30 days?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Transformers 2 Script to be ready within 30 days?

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:10 pm

According to IGN.com Movies the Script for the Sequel to the Transformers Movie will going out within the next 30 days.

Apparently Steven Spielberg himself has leaked the information, also stating that:
Le Beouf will be returning to the role of Sam for "multiple" Transformers films.

To read the full article, please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Skice » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:19 pm

Motto: "I seem to have come down with a case of Scott Mcneil..."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Woohoo first post again. I look foward to reading the next script. hope the next movie is even better that this one.

coming soon "The Electric Information Show" a new podcast from the guy who brought you the Twincast.

Skice: the voice of War Within Scrapper, Scramble City 2 Hot Rod, and War Within Megatron!
Skice
Podcast Host
News Credits: 21
Buy from Skice on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Archanubis » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:24 pm

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
I'm guessing that this "script" is basically the inital outline or something.
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:27 pm

Well, with a returning write staff, 30 days is along time since they most likely have been mulling ideas for 2 while working on 1.

I'm sure it'll only be a bulk piece, as like most scripts, it will be tweeked through out most of the production time.

As for LeBouf in multiple sequils, who wants to bet McGuire Syndrome will kick in alot sooner than later, and he'll pretty much just stand there in 3!?!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Primus C-00 » Tue Oct 09, 2007 5:43 pm

Motto: "" [An] Aquarius wants to share enlightenment with other species through righteous hands-on interaction, and he's gotta do what his heart wants, even if the Man ain't copacetic with it.""
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
This film is either going to a rushed disaster, or has been planned since (before) the first movie wrapped.

As always let us pray (to me) that it is the latta...

Er latter!

*giggle*
He's got some pretty far-out powers to go along with them, too, including teleportation, the projection of trippy telepathic visions and illusions, and the ability to groove on the language of 98% of all known species. To uses his powers to the fullest, though, he's gotta be feelin' good vibrations; bad karma can seriously harsh his mellow, y'know?
Primus C-00
Headmaster Jr
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 3
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 2

Postby Nemesis Cyberplex » Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:37 pm

Holy crap, that is faster than I was expecting. Oh well, here's to another 2 years of newbies telling all of us that don't just sit there & accept every scrap as the most awsome thing ever that we're a bunch of haters & Geewunners.
Nemesis Cyberplex
Headmaster

Postby omegaprimussupermode » Tue Oct 09, 2007 7:48 pm

Cgi better be good is all i can say. we start going star wars quality like with the episode 3 elevator scene and everything its ruined.
omegaprimussupermode
Micromaster

Postby darth reven » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:46 am

thats quick
darth reven
Minibot

Postby tom brokaw » Wed Oct 10, 2007 1:38 am

i hope its not some rushed bs.... i rather wait until 2010 for a quality movie.
tom brokaw
Gestalt
News Credits: 4

Postby Auto Bot » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:05 am

Are they on a rush to rake in another $300M?
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby Leonardo » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:11 am

Auto Bot wrote:Are they on a rush to rake in another $300M?

Wouldn't you be?
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby lodelco » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:12 am

Maybe they've been working on it way back when? They got some actors signed on for 3 movies and Hasbro needs to keep the franchise alive so there can't be long pauses in between.
lodelco
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Auto Bot » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:39 am

Leonardo wrote:
Auto Bot wrote:Are they on a rush to rake in another $300M?

Wouldn't you be?

I'd slow down a bit, polish it, and make $600M.
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby SoundMaster1 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 12:39 pm

Motto: "If you got it, you show. If you don't, you don't know it."
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
multiple? sssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
Formerly nemesis zenith
My Playlist
SoundPictures Studios is currently closed due to Squeaker.

99% of people breathe air. If you're part of the 1% that doesn't, copy and paste this to your sig.
SoundMaster1
Vehicon
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 2
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby bot9980900 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:05 pm

Transformers 2. to see the out line, visit this link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/plotsummary
bot9980900
Mini-Con

Re: Transformers 2 Script to be ready within 30 days?

Postby iopele » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:40 pm

i_amtrunks wrote:According to <a href="http://au.movies.ign.com/" target="_blank">IGN.com Movies</a> the Script for the Sequel to the <a href="http://webmaster.transformersmovie.com/click.html?c=FLINCG" target="_blank">Transformers Movie</a> will going out within the next <b>30 days</b>.

This is apparently untrue, because the date of that article is October 9th. Today's November 8th, 30 days later, and no script. Alas, how I wish it were true, though!
iopele
Minibot

Postby darkqueen01 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:22 pm

bot9980900 wrote:Transformers 2. to see the out line, visit this link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/plotsummary

Looks as if they have added more story plot possibilities on imbd.com. Don't accept any of them as fact yet.

Sam and Mikeala in college. Hmmmm.....
The following message brought to you by Skeletor...
darkqueen01
Combiner

Postby dragons » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:45 pm

has it been 30 days allready or close to it.?
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Raven Guard » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:38 pm

bot9980900 wrote:Transformers 2. to see the out line, visit this link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/plotsummary

bot9980900
posts 1

troll account,Bunch of nonsense it seems on the imdb again
Raven Guard
Fuzor

Postby Burn » Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:56 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
First post doesn't make them a troll. First post means they're new and probably have no idea that the plot on IMDB has been discredited by those behind the movie.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Nightracer GT » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:09 pm

Motto: "If it feels so good, it can't be wrong."
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
I say we can still write a version ourselves, at least in detailed outline form, unless the script is leaked in the next few days.

Nothing interesting in the imdb "plots." One of them is just the 1986 movie all over again and Bay hated that movie.
Buy my RiD toys! They're awesome, I promise!!!!
http://www.ebay.com/itm/180910929578?ss ... 1555.l2649
Nightracer GT
Headmaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby babylon queen » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:15 pm

Sounds good.Can you give us a hint to what is going to be about and you will be in it? ;;)
babylon queen
Vehicon

Postby Deadpool. » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:17 pm

babylon queen wrote:Sounds good.Can you give us a hint to what is going to be about and you will be in it? ;;)

Don't you read any previous post?

It's F-A-K-E. period.
Deadpool.
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Auto Bot » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:02 pm

I thought these were real. :P
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby iopele » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:09 am

Starscream returns to Cybertron, declared leader of the Decepticons, while a separate faction of Decepticons, lead by Soundwave, escapes to Earth to revive Megatron. Meanwhile, Sam and Makaela, now in college, are under careful watch by the US Military. When it is revealed that there is a secret source of energy hidden under Las Vegas' surface, the humans quickly realize the possibility of an imminent attack. With a warning from Hotrod, the Autobots rally with the humans to defend the city from attack as Bumblebee and Sam speed to join the fight. The war continues. Written by Zenmaster4

After the victory of the Autobots on Earth, Optimus Prime notifies the remaining protagonists of their location. As the journey to Earth is conducted by the other Autobots, the escaped rival Starscream reveals to the Decepticons of Megatron's death, causing outrage and mayhem for the villainous robots. Loathing Earth and it inhabitants, the Decepticons travel to Earth, and the Autobots, aware of the numerous enemy, prepare for the largest universal battle on Earth and the depths of the exosphere. Written by Anonymous

After the events of the first film, a new, more powerful entity endangers life on Earth: Unicron, the Devourer of Worlds. Unicron is a planet-sized Transformer with unlimited powers who feeds on other planets to survive. Unicron turns the corpse of the deceased Megatron and recreates him as his herald, Galvatron, who now possesses unlimited cosmic powers. This angers Starscream, who took over as the leader of the Decepticons after Megatron's death. Now, Sam, Mikaela and the Autobots must find the only thing that can stop Unicron: the Autobot Matrix of Leadership. Written by Anonymous

Oh, I hope they don't use ANY of those! The first one they had up was so, so much better. Two factions of warring Decepticons (those loyal to Megatron and those following Starscream) fighting each other AND the Autobots, the Autobots trying to fight them everywhere at once, total global war... it was awesome. Wish I'd copied it before they (apparently) took it down. These new ones? Do Not Measure Up. At all.
iopele
Minibot

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME + BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Trailer 2023 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME + BU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CROSSCUT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
CROSSCUT Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON