This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Movie Bumblebee's License Plate for Sale

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Movie Bumblebee's License Plate for Sale

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:53 pm

Movie Prop site ScreenUsed.com have posted the 1977 Camaro Bumblebee's License Plate from the Transformers Movie.

This is Bumblebee's license plate used on the 1977 Yellow Chevy Camaro. Made of plastic and marked "Old Bumblebee Hero" on the backside. The plate is aged and made to look dirty to match the look of the car. The 1977 yellow Camaro is Sam Witwicky's (Shia LaBeouf) first car and is one of the most important props of the film, with this plate is a very recognizable part of that car. Very few props from the film were sold by the studio making this a very rare opportunity for collectors of the film. The custom display case is 13" wide x 16" tall x 4" deep

The asking price is a bargain basement $3699.00.

To check out the sale page, please click here.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Movie Bumblebee's License Plate for Sale

Postby Sunstar » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:09 pm

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'll have 10 :P
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby OptitronPrime » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:10 pm

That is way too expensive
Want List:Armada Skywarp, Cybertron Thunderblast, Energon Dreadwing or Mirage.
OptitronPrime
Combiner

Postby Wolfhart » Sun Jan 13, 2008 5:12 pm

Certainly a must have if you are the current owner of the car.
Speaking of which, does anyone know how much the car went for? I had been watching it for a while, but never came back to it after the auction closed.
Wolfhart
Mini-Con

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:09 pm

"VERY FEW PROPS FRON THE MOVIE WERE SOLD"

I seem to remember a thread that came up right after the movie opened that had ebay listings for dam near every prop in the movie!?!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:50 pm

I always wanted to buy movie props... but it's so expensive.
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby DISCHARGE » Sun Jan 13, 2008 10:31 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Wolfhart wrote:Certainly a must have if you are the current owner of the car.
Speaking of which, does anyone know how much the car went for? I had been watching it for a while, but never came back to it after the auction closed.

I had it stored in my ebay page until it expired. I think the car went for around $40,000+
Unless there'd been more than one auction for it.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby ***Galvatron*** » Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:40 pm

I seem to recall the car went for around 40-50 thousand and the Allspark went for about 50-60 but those were the only major props I can recall being sold from the movie.
***Galvatron*** wrote:Fox Mulder ? ummm, your meds must be lapsing! :P

:mrgreen:

moldavite wrote:Nope, I'm not on any medication. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I have a margarita about once every four months. I'm as sober as they come. I'm NOT joking! What I tell you is the truth. Mulder and Scully will be in TF2! Just wait and you'll see....
***Galvatron***
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby olokin » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:48 am

Pretty steep asking price.
olokin
City Commander

Postby Auto Bot » Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:46 am

I'll use the money to buy a whole new set of Transformers toys.

And, oh yeah, donate some to charity too.
Auto Bot
God Of Transformers

Postby imotron » Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:02 pm

If anyone is interested.... I will may sale the underwear I was wearing during the movie premiere, of course I have to remember which one was it... hmmmm!? :lol:
When you run for your life... don't crawl
imotron
Vehicon

Postby Rushie » Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:33 pm

Motto: "Eh, keep your little planet. I'll outlive it."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
What? They didn't even sell Archibald's glasses? The very item which was auctioned in the actual movie?
Rushie
Pretender
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 4
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Sherade » Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:03 pm

So you tell me I can get an old liscence plate and hit it with a hammer for 3k? Brilliant!
I wish everything worked like this.
I can imagine:
"Original Bee-otch air Freshener, one of 21.4 props sold form the Transformers movie!: Starting bid $4,571.5768"
previousPrime wrote:The clock guy has impressive testicles.
Sherade
City Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby imotron » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:32 pm

Sherade wrote:So you tell me I can get an old liscence plate and hit it with a hammer for 3k? Brilliant!
I wish everything worked like this.
I can imagine:
"Original Bee-otch air Freshener, one of 21.4 props sold form the Transformers movie!: Starting bid $4,571.5768"

OK I sign up to become your manager... you are a genius :wink:
When you run for your life... don't crawl
imotron
Vehicon

Postby GadgetMeli9685 » Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:35 pm

Wow! I want one....4,000 dollars? Well, it IS a hollywood movie prop inside a very nice display case. Guess that's fair. That's cool though!
Optimus Prime: "Autobots, transform and Roll Out!"
Bumblebee:"...Can't he save a guy without doing a commercial?"
Bumblebee Animated: "I believe the technical term is big hunk of falling rock, blocking space bridge."
GadgetMeli9685
Mini-Con

Postby autobot commander » Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:58 pm

Sherade

I can imagine:

thats just mean
autobot commander
Transmetal Warrior

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Y"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM322 6D (CA) Canete"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #16 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Kaminski 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 SEP221750 4RI"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #46 Marvel Comics 1988 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 2nd ptg IDW Comics 2012 (CA) Griffith"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222M"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926I"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210501 29A (CA) Malkova (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 4RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Sovereign and Alpha Trion" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON