This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Movie Stockade Found At Retail? IN STOCK At BBTS!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Movie Stockade Found At Retail? IN STOCK At BBTS!

Postby Tigertrack » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:36 am

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Yes, it seems that this cool figure is now starting to show up at retail.

It was found in a Walmart in California, but not too many other sitings have shown up yet.

Good news though! You can nab him for the gas money you'll spend hunting for him at BIGBADTOYSTORE! You can order up the S7 SUV here!

Let us know when you find yours in the Sitings Thread and reporting database.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Movie Stockade Found At Retail? IN STOCK At BBTS!

Postby Mechabreaker » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:48 am

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Haven't seen him yet, so far I'ver only managed to find Camshaft, Cliffjumper, and Landmine. I passed on the first two, but Landmine is actually a very good figure, I will have to see about Stockade.

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Solrac333 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:51 am

I haven't seen Stockade either. I've see plenty of Camshaft. Don't want him. I do want Cliffjumper but I haven't seen him.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Supercollider » Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:57 am

Motto: "Embrace your inner geek, the geek will inherit the Earth!"
Weapon: Glass Gas Gun
Hope this makes it to the UK - I need more Cons!
Supercollider
Gestalt

Postby TFBuyer » Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:09 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
This guy and Incinerator are really the only two other "movie" toys I'm interested in...and maybe Salvage because of the mold. I'm just stuck with a bunch of Evacs and Offroad Ironhides in my neck of the woods...

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Postby First-Aid » Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:43 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Dude....

Lucky bastitches...only Allspark Power figures out here in northern Illinois are the Legends ones. We JUST got the first wave of movie scenes. I hate the midwest. Even the UK gets stuff before we do...(no offense to the Brits)
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby saberconvoy » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:45 am

Thats real funny it seems that Sector 7 has had NBEs under there nose this hole time.
saberconvoy
Minibot

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:47 am

I haven't seen him either, but he has been all over the auctions so it's a matter of time now.

Stockade, Stealth BB, and Incinerator and I can call the movie as far as I'm concerned done, with me just keeping an eye out for clearance dups.

Unless you're retail deprived, I'd either wait or take my chances on Ebay befor paying the BBTS price for a domestic figure. Outside of their last clearance sale where I got Optimas Prime for $3, I haven't gotten a good deal off them in forever. To me they've become just a giant checklist now.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby muswp1 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:59 pm

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
First-Aid wrote:Dude....

Lucky bastitches...only Allspark Power figures out here in northern Illinois are the Legends ones. We JUST got the first wave of movie scenes. I hate the midwest. Even the UK gets stuff before we do...(no offense to the Brits)

I'm in the same boat. I guess I'll see him in stores in March or April.
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10
Skill: 6

Postby Craven Knight » Sat Feb 02, 2008 2:27 pm

I dunno about this guy, I was thinking of getting him off an online store the other night but decided against it.

His bot mode seems kind of kibbley and messy.
Craven Knight
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Equus Maximus » Sat Feb 02, 2008 3:30 pm

Motto: "Oh Bloody Hell, Now What?"
Weapon: Dual Heat-Seeking Missile Launcher
I Got Mine From BBTS By Ordering The Case That Contained Him, Plus, 2X Overcast, Landmine, Camshaft, Cliffjumper, And An Extra '08 Bumbles......I Gotta Say That Really Like Most Of The New Figures.

Stockade In Particular Has An Almost G1 Vibe Going, Transformation And Look Wise. He's Quite A Nice Addition To My Movie Collection.

Lens Head Camshaft Looks Better In His New Stylings.

Overcast Is Really Nice Looking In His New Paintjob, He Looks Much More Like A Real Jet.

My Biggest Complaint Is That CliffJumper Really Would Have Benefited From A Redone Head.....He Just Doesn't Look Right.

Landmine Is Probably The Best One That I Got....Alt.Mode, And Robot Mode Really Are Pure Win.
Please Excuse The Way I Type, I Have Been Doing This For So Long, It Would Be Near Impossible To Retrain...
Equus Maximus
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:16 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ive been waiting for this figure. Last TF i got was Landmine since the rest were just repaints. With the way the stores are over here i wont see this guy for a while. Hell i may never even find him. The stores havent restocked in 2 weeks. And the last time they did all they had were some wave ones and the last wave.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Autobot Jazz » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:01 pm

I like the color scheme, but it's just to bulky for my taste, unfortunate pass(for now)
My Feedback
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=37218
My Wants viewtopic.php?f=36&t=39782
Recent Acquirements:Animated Ratchet, Starscream, Voyager Megatron, Battle Begins 2-Pack
Autobot Jazz
Pretender
News Credits: 3

Postby Talous » Sat Feb 02, 2008 5:52 pm

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Saw Camshaft, Cliffjumper and Landmine come in at the store I work at today. No sign of Stockade unless I missed him being put out. Picked up Landmine on my way out and I must say I really like the figure.
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor
Endurance: 6

Postby El Duque » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:37 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I found Stockade at Wal-Mart this afternoon in Norman, Ok. Also picked up Landmine. Have to say I like them both, passed up on the Camshaft and Cliffjumper repaints. I have also seen all of the repaint voyagers, but no Incinerator to be found yet. Which is really the only other movie figure I'm after.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Tyrenol » Sun Feb 03, 2008 9:53 am

Motto: "You only need a right amount of freedom. :P"
Weapon: Whiplash Cutlass
I've seen Cliffjumper, Landmine, & Camshaft during the final end of the holiday season at a Citrus Heights (Sacramento, California) Toys R Us. (They weren't suppose to be released at that time.)

Then I saw them again at an Arden Fail Mall KB Toys; barely managing to get Landmine.

G1's Kup. The Movie Deluxe Landmine feels like he should be investigated by the Quintessans (sp?); calling himself "Teaspoon, Cybertron's Chief Dishwasher.

It would just make my day if I'm able to get Stockade. :mrgreen:
"A Runabout. I'll Steal It! NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW!!"

Dan Backslide
Tyrenol
Mini-Con
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Autobot032 » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:56 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I went ahead and ordered Stockade from BBTS. I figured it just wasn't worth the money and time spent on fruitless searches. Not to mention...I just don't have the need to search anymore. Which is pretty sad...I mean that was part of the thrill of the collecting. The hunt.

Problem is, as expensive as it can be...it sucks the fun right out of the trips to and fro.

*sighs*

I still can't believe the Movie line is over. All repaints and remolds from here on out. Not a single new mold after these three Allspark Power figures.

June and Fall can't come soon enough. Dang.

Asap once Stockade arrives, I'll be posting a review. I'm hoping there's something to like about him, he's my last glimmer of hope.
Incinerator isn't terrible, but he's nothing to write home about. Landmine was just pathetic. :(
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby First Gen » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:27 am

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Is it just me, or would this figure make a most AWESOME kitbash of The Fallen?
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8

Postby X3ROhour » Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:43 pm

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
I posted in the sightings forum days ago.

Ceres, CA Walmart
I found:
Landmine
Stockade
Autobot Camshaft
Cliffjumper

Desert Brawl

I GOT EM!
YAY!
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Legacy United Core Beast Machines Hasbro 2024 New"
NEW!
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRASHMASTER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Junkon Hasbro 2023 New"
TRASHMASTER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Powermaster Optimus Prime Action Figure (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON