This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TF Movie Legends 2-Pack Figures to be Released Seperately?

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TF Movie Legends 2-Pack Figures to be Released Seperately?

Postby Skowl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:34 pm

Japanese auction site Taobao has some auction pages up that feature the Transformers Movie Legends 2-pack figures packaged seperately. It is unknown at this time whether or not this single-packed figures will be released outside of Japan and Singapore (where a TFW2005 member claims to have found these seperately-packed figures in stores - Bonecrusher, Jazz [with new paint apps], Cliffjumper and Recon Barricade)

See the auction for the single-packed Legends Bonecrusher by clicking here.

See the auction for the single-packed Legends Cliffjumper by clicking here.

Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Re: TF Movie Legends 2-Pack Figures to be Released Seperately?

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:57 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Aww man, I just bought the Bonecrusher/Jazz set yesterday
because I wanted the BC. Jazz is atrocious. If I had known this
I could have been saved a few bucks.
I wanna throw Jazz against the wall, his alt mode is that bad.
What's with the grill on top where his roof should be?
And talk about out of scale. He is huge compared to Prime
DSC00883.JPG
DSC00883.JPG (121.93 KiB) Viewed 2219 times

My favorite is the Stealth Starscream though. Hopefully this is true, I won't have to buy more two packs now to get more of him.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Postby dragons » Mon Feb 04, 2008 3:25 pm

[qoute]What's with the grill on top where his roof should be?
And talk about out of scale. He is huge compared to Prime[/qoute]

no offense and dissrespect to the legend class but with certain figures in legend class just with few clicks and you have a robot in you hands thats why the grill is on top of his head legend class is very small easy, basic to transform just like that not high in detail thats why i dont buy legend class there not hihhg in detail and transformations look like crap the figures in legend class looks like something you get from a happy meal but thats just my opinion.

im not one to judge it depends on the buyer and what they like personally my motto you like it buy it dont like it dont buy it
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Bumblethumper » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:15 pm

That Bonecrusher looks pretty good.

I like the idea of the legends class, because I like small transformers.

However the execution of the Movie legends leaves a lot to be desired.

Do a parts count on the average Movie legends figure, and it comes out at about 12(excluding pins and screws)

On the Cybertron legends figures it works out about 20, sometimes more. Twenty separate pieces of moulded plastic that have been assembled. That makes all the difference in the world. I hope we will see a return to this level of sophistication in future legends class lines.

It's almost a 50% decline in quality between the 2.
Bumblethumper
Headmaster
News Credits: 4

Postby Liege Evilmus » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:18 pm

Not suprizing, still won't buy them though.

I'm actualy selling off a bunch of legends from the Cybertron line, just keeping Excelon, StarScream, SunStorm, and Movie Megatron(he's a drone).

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby The Chaos Bringer » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:24 pm

I hope this won't make the 2 packs harder to find :PRAY:
I didn't get any of the legends yet so the 2 packs would have been a quick way to gett all the characters.
The Chaos Bringer
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Skowl » Mon Feb 04, 2008 5:43 pm

I highly recommend the Legends Bonecrusher figure to anyone who doesn't have him yet. He's really one of -if not THE - best Legends figure, and one of the coolest little toys in the entire movie line.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:03 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Its cheaper to get the 2 packs. Ill just stick with those.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby DISCHARGE » Mon Feb 04, 2008 6:26 pm

Motto: "AnTagony IS the PitS. MoVe ALonG WoRMs. THis WarS NOT gOnNa WIN iTSelf!"
Weapon: Front-Mounted Anti-Matter Projector
Skowl wrote:I highly recommend the Legends Bonecrusher figure to anyone who doesn't have him yet. He's really one of -if not THE - best Legends figure, and one of the coolest little toys in the entire movie line.

Yeah, there seems to be some winners and some losers in the Legends class.
Bonecrusher's pretty neat
I think the paint apps on the Legends BC's face are better than
the deluxe.
DISCHARGE
City Commander
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Variable Weapon Interface - Stationary and Mobile
Firepower: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZH FOC 1:10 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC237144 1ZH (CA) Liefeld"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr I 1:100 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220390 3I (CA) Quah"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #2 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics JUN231497 2F (CA) Alburquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #5 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics FEB230321 5B (CA) Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr K 1:10 character Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240198 3K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #127 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 Ninja Turtles JAN220481 127A (CA) Tunica"
TMNT #127 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 SEP221740 1RI (CA) Deodato"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Best of ALOPEX #1 IDW Comics 2024 Ninja Turtles FEB241079 (CA) Biggie"
NEW!
TMNT Best of ALOPE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230205 1B (CA) Parrillo (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #2 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 NOV220376 2D (CA) Bernardo"
MMPR TMNT II #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #115 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles JAN210492 115RI"
TMNT #115 RI 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #107 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 APR200716 107RI Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles"
TMNT #107 RI 1:10 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations, Platinum Edition, One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Streetwise Figure" on AMAZON