This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Information about BotCon souvenir distribution

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Information about BotCon souvenir distribution

Postby Seibertron » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:32 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hello!

This is going out to all members.

Many of you have been asking how the souvenir distribution will work at BotCon.

In order to allow the most people the opportunity to purchase this year's BotCon souvenirs, (no, I'm not announcing what they are) we are limiting each Primus, Substitute Primus, Energon, Dealer or Protoform badge holder to a limit of one set of each of the souvenir figures (per person). Mini-Con packages are not eligible to purchase these items on Thursday or Friday.

This limit will be in place for Thursday night and Friday. IF there are any left after 5:00 PM on Friday. We will make these available to any registered attendees (including Mini-Cons) starting at 8:30 am on Saturday. IF there are any left at 9:00 am, early bird general admission will be able to get in line and at 10 am regular general admission will be able to get in line. The limit on Saturday will also be one per person.

Please note that the souvenir figures are available from the Club Store at BotCon and you must have your badge from registration pick-up in order to purchase anything on Thursday or Friday.

Please do not email or call with questions concerning the figures, costs, or quantity as we cannot answer those questions. All will be revealed on Thursday night at the show.

See you at the show!

Brian
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Information about BotCon souvenir distribution

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Just beat me to it...

(I posted it in the Toy Forum... Erased my news post too)
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby First Gen » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:37 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Counterpunch wrote:Just beat me to it...

(I posted it in the Toy Forum... Erased my news post too)

lol ditto.

I don't think there will be anything to get by saturday, which in a way is good for me since I really can't afford to buy anything anyway.

Get in there fast if you want these guys.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Starscream » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Well at least they are taking some sort of action. This year is just getting out of hand!!!

Botcon will never be like it used to, huh?

I still am very worried that I won't get a chance to get these figures since I am coming in Friday night, definitely after 5 PM. Looks like an early Saturday for me >X-P
Starscream
Targetmaster
News Credits: 16
Watch Starscream on YouTube
Buy from Starscream on eBay
Speed: 10
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Savage » Thu Apr 10, 2008 1:58 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
I wonder how late the club store will be open Thursday night, since some of us don't have registration until 8-10pm. I'd really hate to rush through my registration only to find that I have to wait til Friday morning to get the souvenirs.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby First Gen » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:05 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Starscream wrote:Well at least they are taking some sort of action. This year is just getting out of hand!!!

I still am very worried that I won't get a chance to get these figures since I am coming in Friday night, definitely after 5 PM. Looks like an early Saturday for me >X-P

Well, I think the movie pushed older fans back into the mix which is causing a severe flux in demand for certain figures. I was never a forum kinda person before I joined Seibertron.com and I mainly did it to find out info on the upcoming movie. Im sure alot of newer members here fit into that catagory and are geeked about collecting again.

Even if you can't get the souvenier figures, Im sure all the vendors will have some precious figure you've been longing for forever.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby leader magnus prime » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:50 pm

i love this :grin:
Devastation is coming
leader magnus prime
Vehicon

Postby Liege Evilmus » Thu Apr 10, 2008 9:46 pm

First Gen wrote:
Starscream wrote:Well at least they are taking some sort of action. This year is just getting out of hand!!!

Well, I think the movie pushed older fans back into the mix which is causing a severe flux in demand for certain figures. I was never a forum kinda person before I joined Seibertron.com and I mainly did it to find out info on the upcoming movie. Im sure alot of newer members here fit into that catagory and are geeked about collecting again.

Even if you can't get the souvenier figures, Im sure all the vendors will have some precious figure you've been longing for forever.

Either that or after the boom that was last year they're planning on a repeat of exclusive sucsess.

Professionaly I can't see it though as this years figs are nice, but nothing in demand!?!

It makes me woner just to how inside the rash of preconvention auctiouns are? Is some one noticing seekers going for 3 times+ the convention cost and looking to cash in?

Either way, yes the vendors will have some treats, but from what I here the big deal is about the exclusives, but if they're already auctioned out befor the show even begins...

Well whats the point in paying for a package at all!

I have a feeling that the wave surge that started in 2007 will quickly crash in 2008, leaving 2009 less gauging...

Thats fine for me, cause I truely plan on making BotCon '09 my first, and truth be told, I'm probaly gonna get so tossed there that I'll either give them away in a bendy straw contest, or melt them down just to piss off the one guy who begs for the figure.

I look forward to BotCon 2009, it will be LiegeCon, with the slogan, "Chances are, you'll loose a tooth or two"

I bet you can't wait :D

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:12 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
So many people aren't getting these...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Delicon » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:19 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Counterpunch wrote:So many people aren't getting these...

Counterpunch, perhaps you can refresh me but I think last year it was 2 per badge every time through the line and they sold out sometime early Saturday.

What do you predict for this year?
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby Savage » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:44 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
All I want is one set, I'll sleep in line if I have to! Hopefully, that won't be necessary. As soon as I get my badge, I'm headed straight to the line.
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Delicon » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Savage wrote:All I want is one set, I'll sleep in line if I have to! Hopefully, that won't be necessary. As soon as I get my badge, I'm headed straight to the line.

Last year I had to push back my flight a day, so I registered for late registration on Friday and then got in line shortly after that.

Had to wait well over an hour to get my figsd but got them no problem.

They still had some on Saturday morning but they went fast, this year I think it will be much faster. Ironic how much Black Rodimus is selling for on ebay right now considering how much people ripped the concept of his figure.

Someone posted a picture of Spock from Mirror, Mirror...
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby MagnusPrimal » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:54 pm

Delicon wrote: Ironic how much Black Rodimus is selling for on ebay right now considering how much people ripped the concept of his figure.

I wonder if this will affect the demand for the Titanium Menasor? He looks quite similar, and is quite a bit cheaper.
MagnusPrimal
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 3

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon 2023 240224"
SHRAPNEL Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SKIDS Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Crashbash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON