This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "No Sacrifice, No Victory

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "No Sacrifice, No Victory

Postby Richter » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:59 am

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

NO SACRIFICE, NO VICTORY

Story by;
Ezekiel “Jazzeke” Navarro http://jazzeke.deviantart.com/

Art by;
Hope Navarro

Colors & Letters by;
Tony “Chainclaw” Jackson

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "No Sacrifice, No Victory

Postby Stormrider » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:41 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
I really liked this one. Nice perception of how Skylinx views himself through others.
Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Postby Asphalt22 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:33 am

*chuckle*
Please ensure that your Sarcasm Chip is engaged before continuing.
Asphalt22
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Me, Grimlock! » Thu Oct 23, 2008 6:46 am

Weapon: Stinger Missile
Sky Lynx was spot on. :grin: Who were the others in the last panel? Blaster and... is that Chromedome?

The black-on-red writing hurts my eyes, though.
Me, Grimlock!
Godmaster
Firepower: 1

Postby doomboy536 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 7:18 am

This one made me chuckle :D
Psychout wrote:To deliberately leave your allies and friends outnumbered and out-gunned in missions for personal gain in the arena is cowardice, end of.

Quoted for truth
doomboy536
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1
Location: England, which is part of the United Kingdom, so I guess both?

Postby First-Aid » Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:35 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Good ol Sky Lynx...how appropriate for him to jump the gun so he could assuage his own ego...<chuckle>
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Hard Hacker » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:12 am

Owned.
Hard Hacker
Headmaster Jr

Postby JEDI ALCHEMIST » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:53 pm

Awww man. I feel bad for good old Sky Lynx :( . I mean he may have been a little arrogant but still it kinda bums me to see him die. Oh well, cest la vie, right?
JEDI ALCHEMIST
Micromaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:43 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Me, Grimlock! wrote:Sky Lynx was spot on. :grin: Who were the others in the last panel? Blaster and... is that Chromedome?

The Marvel Universe Bios aren't working still (been getting a 404 error saying the index page doesn't exist since I've had internet turned back on) so I can't be 100% sure about it, but I'm still positive that's Chromedome.

Edit: And I agree about that black on red lettering. It's a very naughty thing to make ones eyes feel like they wanna bleed like that. Very bad. Otherwise a great Mosaic, thank you. Kinda thought it was gonna be movieverse from the title though. maybe Skylynx saw the movie and took it literally?
Last edited by ShGarland_1383 on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Night Raid » Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:48 pm

Motto: "You can't hit what you can't see!"
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Ah, Sky Lynx. You see yourself as a hero, but to everyone else you're a doofus.
Life can be pretty sweet when your alt-mode is a B-2 Stealth Bomber.

And for those of you who are wondering... I'M A GIRL!

I'm not prejudiced; I hate everyone equally.
Night Raid
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:50 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Poor Skylynx
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby JazZeke » Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Me, Grimlock! wrote:Sky Lynx was spot on. :grin: Who were the others in the last panel? Blaster and... is that Chromedome?

The black-on-red writing hurts my eyes, though.

As someone who's admired your Ineptibot bios for some time, I'm really glad you appreciated the humor in this. And yep, that's Chromedome.

Thanks to everyone else for their kind words as well! Really made my day.

Also, I feel it's my responsibility to point out that the artist, my sister, also has a deviantART page that was not linked to. It's tomboy-girl.deviantart.com
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JETFIRE Transformers Cybertron Burger King Fast Food Premium 2005 230719A"
JETFIRE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYBLAST JET MODE Transformers Attacktix Energon complete Hasbro 2006 190411"
SKYBLAST JET MODE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada HOT SHOT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Class Hasbro 2023 New"
Armada HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SMOKESCREEN Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
SMOKESCREEN Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET SPEED MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Hasbro 2002 231209A"
STREET SPEED MINI- ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Energon complete 2004 Perceptor 230805A"
STREET ACTION MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Spychanger W.A.R.S. Transformers RID Spy Changers complete WARS 2001 230821A"
Spychanger W.A.R.S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON AXE ATTACK OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Power Spark Warrior New"
ENERGON AXE ATTACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RED ALERT Transformers Armada McDonald's Happy Meal Fast Food 2002 230719A"
RED ALERT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STREET ACTION MINI-CON TEAM Transformers Armada complete Perceptor 2002 231209A"
STREET ACTION MINI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ARMADA #1 FCBD Dreamwave Comics 2003 Free Comic Book Day (CA) Raiz"
TRANSFORMERS ARMAD ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON