This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Spotlight Optimus Prime... in 3 Dimensions

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Spotlight Optimus Prime... in 3 Dimensions

Postby i_amtrunks » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:32 pm

Thanks to RyallTime, the blog of IDW Publishing's Editor-in-Chief Chris Ryall, comes our first look at the reprint of Spotlight Optimus Prime.

What's so great about a reprint of an older Spotlight I hear you ask? This reprint of Spotlight Optimus Prime has been printed in glorious 3D, and the first 5 pages can be viewed (sans 3D glasses, unless you happen to have a spare pair lying around at home) by clicking here. (An up to date Flash player is required to view the images).

To get the full 3D effect, make sure to grab your copy of Spotlight Optimus Prime in 3D (with Glasses) from your favoured comic retailer from Wednesday the 19th of November 2008.
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Re: Spotlight Optimus Prime... in 3 Dimensions

Postby Anonymous Iggy » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:36 pm

Maaaaaaaaaaaan, I wish I had a pair of 3-D glasses around here.
Anonymous Iggy listens to The Founders when he goes into Heavy Metal War
Anonymous Iggy
Mini-Con

Postby Samsonator » Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:46 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Oh man... that was pretty cool, just happened to have some spare 3-D glasses from watching Journey to the Center of the Earth... I'll have to pick that one up
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Zek Patterson » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:19 pm

Thanks to Sharkboy and Lava Girl (awful movie) I happened to have 4 pairs of 3d glasses! It looked cool!
Zek Patterson
Minibot

Postby YRQRM0 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:28 pm

I wish there was a program to make things 3-d I would make all my stop motions 3-D
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10

Postby dragons » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:52 am

if barnes & nobles have it in ill get it bt im not big fan of 3d maybe its the computer screen only hitng i saw in 3d was prime nothing else littlbe bit of megatron.
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby NuclearConvoy » Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:41 pm

I have a distinct feeling I'll be selling this as soon as i can find a copy of the original, non-#d version.
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Postby Point » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:27 pm

Not even 3D could make me buy even 1 issue of this overly-convoluted, too-much-set-up-not-enough-story, what-the-hell-is-going-on IDW-verse. Yuck.
Point
Micromaster

Postby NuclearConvoy » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:07 pm

Point wrote:Not even 3D could make me buy even 1 issue of this overly-convoluted, too-much-set-up-not-enough-story, what-the-hell-is-going-on IDW-verse. Yuck.

You, my friend, are clearly on CRACK
NuclearConvoy
Godmaster
News Credits: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL + ECHO #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230721 (CA) Shalvey"
DAREDEVIL + ECHO # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210818 (CA) Bachalo"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #2 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230733 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231146 (CA) Miller (W) Ahmed (A) Kuder"
DAREDEVIL #1 var M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics MAY238597 (CA) Logo"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 2021 JUL218322 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #33 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var windowshades Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231045 (CA) Wachter"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var foil Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230655 (CA)Hughes 240415A"
NEW!
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 var Last Look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230856 (CA) Cabal (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #15 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230712 (CA) Saltares"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Planet Apes Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220944 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dodson"
DAREDEVIL #8 Plane ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #10 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221160 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Miyazawa"
SHE-HULK #10 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #14 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 JUN231043 (CA) Yu (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #14 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #13 var Hellfire Gala Marvel Comics 2023 MAY230927 (CA) Garron"
DAREDEVIL #13 var ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON