This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Bubbleformer- New Online Store For G1 Box Bubbles

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Bubbleformer- New Online Store For G1 Box Bubbles

Postby Tigertrack » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:43 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
-Bubbleformer.com- Did everyone remember how sad they were when Kevin of Mirageboxes made the decision to stop producing his customs and toy boxes?

Well, it appears, he is starting a new business. Tfpredaking of the Michigander Sitings Thread has shared that Kevin has started a new business on the internet at Bubbleformer.com.

What is this business you might ask?
Well, like the website title says, he provides bubbles to use to display your g1 toys in their boxes. The bubbles are not replicas of the G1 bubbles, instead serve the same function.

"I would like to thank you for stopping by. This site was created to to help all you diehard collectors get the ultimate display. The hardest piece to acquire at a reasonable price to make your boxed toy displayed professionally. The bubble insert and cardboard attachement. These bubbles are created with high quality plastics and are custom made by me and my team. We have opened this site with over 20 different bubbles to choose from that will be weekly restocked and new bubbles will be created as we continue to complete them all and maybe some surprises as time goes by. These bubbles can never be considered original due to the fact that there will be differences that will set them apart. First off they will not look as perfect as the originals but they will display just as originals do. They are excellent display pieces showing crystal clear all the way thru to illuminate the vibrant colors of your prisitine toy in its original box. As we are beginners of this process time will perfect these. These can be used for custom display pieces or vintage original as shown below with all the awesome features."

If this sounds like something you might be interested in, check out the website, and if not check it out and poke around a bit anyway.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Re: Bubbleformer- New Online Store For G1 Box Bubbles

Postby mattyc1007 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:18 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
nice little place you got.

i like that idea, if i get any G1 figs i know who i will call at

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby Amelie » Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:39 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
This is awesome. I've got some G1s I want to upgrade (rebuy for better quality), and displaying the less ideal ones in the boxes will be cool!
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby Geekee1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:41 pm

Those are pretty cool. It'd be nice if he starts selling the repro boxes again as well.
Geekee1
Godmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby Amelie » Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:54 pm

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Geekee1 wrote:Those are pretty cool. It'd be nice if he starts selling the repro boxes again as well.

Personally, I think that would only encourage dodgy Ebay sellers more.
Not to sound odd - but I quite like my slightly creased\torn\sunbleached\worn boxes. It gives them a "something" that fresh boxes don't have. It's the same as using old utensils or furniture - the age gives them a life new stuff doesn't have.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 1

Postby Geekee1 » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:07 pm

I would think that his boxes would not be exact replicas of the originals, unlike the KO's that are out there. I wouldn't want them to be identical, but it would be quite easy to make them distinguishable from the originals.
Geekee1
Godmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby tfpredaking » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:01 pm

Motto: "Destroy first, ask questions later"
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Kevin's boxes were distinguishable enough from originals and he never tried to pass them off as such, but some of his customers in the past have, and with Hasbro cracking down, he decided to hang it up for a bit. He will still make custom boxes for custom characters, but not originals for the time being.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
tfpredaking
Combiner
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUN210456 1B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0923IM826 (CA) LaRosa"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS One-Shot LCSD IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Matere 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #35 IDW Comics 2014 Days of Deception 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010N"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #5 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915F"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #3 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 3E 0124IM242 (CA) Kerschl"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #31 IDW Comics 2014 (CA) Griffith (W) Barber"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS HEADMASTERS #1 Marvel Comics 1987 (A)Springer (W) Budiansky 230926I"
TRANSFORMERS HEADM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 APR230038 1A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 3D GI JOE 1223IM274 (CA) Petraites + Martin"
DUKE #3 Cvr D 1:25 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #10 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 APR200733 10B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON