This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Gear of War Pre-order at Robotkindom

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Gear of War Pre-order at Robotkindom

Postby Stormrider » Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:55 am

Weapon: Atom-Smasher Cannon
TFC-004 Gear of War, is now available for preorder at Robotkingdom. This custom accessory pack features weapons and more. Click here to see & learn more.

Description :
-This is a Pre-order item.
-The item will release April or May 2009.
-If you purchase the item now, you will pay the money immediately.

Set including:
2x rocket laucher,
1x scalling lader,
1x auto scout tape.

*mix and match available for the rocket laucher (3 ver: black/silver/red), each single set will contain 2 colours randomly.

Picture shows the Prototype. Final may be vary.
-rocket laucher for Universe/Henkei Sideswipe/Sunstreaker/Red Alert/Mirage.
-eject funtion and plating missiles/wings
-scaling ladder for Universe/Henkei Inferno
-ladder can change into sword and water cannon in robot mode.
-transformable G1-animate style auto scout tape.
-tape fits with any G1 or G1-like reissue soundwave toy's chest.

Stormrider
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 409

Re: Gear of War Pre-order at Robotkindom

Postby Oilspill » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:46 am

Stormrider wrote:
*mix and match available for the rocket laucher (3 ver: black/silver/red), each single set will contain 2 colours randomly.
-eject function and plating missiles/wings

I'm guessing this means the missile fires, and maybe that the tailfin piece and missile piece will be the same colour, but the missile launcher could be a different colour.

I'll preorder this once we get conformation that the missiles have been downsized a little (and hopefully by then the Aussie dollar will be less craptacular).

EDIT: Ahh, I only just realised that the order of the pieces is customisable. I thought they were two different molds. But it looks like you can have missile - launcher - tail fins or missile - tail fins - launcher.
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 5

Postby Firebird » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:49 am

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
$30 isn't that bad of a price for the set.

But I think I'm gonna pass, I don't really need a ladder for my Inferno. And the missile launchers still look too big.
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby Prowl1529 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:00 am

This is not good. I need 3 versions one for Henkei Sideswipe, one for Mirage and one for Red Alert, if the missiles are packaged randowly i think this means that they are mixed.
Can anyone help me, i will buy two editions and the missiles that i don't need i can trade whit other members that have other missiles that i need, if i can't get them rigth at first.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Feb 04, 2009 5:40 am

You know, this really is fairly reasonable. However, since I'd only be interested in the missle for Mirage (which still looks huge on him), I'll pass. Got to save up for other third-party upgrades.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:16 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
One thing that bugs me is that I believe Inferno is too small of a fire truck to sport that kind of ladder. The pump apparatus is actually the appropriate thing there. Firemen please correct me if wrong here.

I can also say for sure that Mirage does not look better with a launcher. It ruins his sleek design appeal.

Autoscout has no interest for me.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby rpetras » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:28 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Is this a Robotkingdom exclusive or will BBTS be getting them?

I'd rather add it to my Pile 'o Loot than order it separately.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby typh0id » Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:29 am

I'm definately going to get this...Mainly for the ladder and $30 is a decent price for the package...But I think I'll wait til TFSource gets a preorder up...I'd rather order locally...
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby Oilspill » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:00 am

Remember guys it says the final product will vary. I believe this is because they are going to reduce the size of the rocket launchers.
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby Solrac333 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 am

Is Inferno out yet? I am having a hard time finding him. I already have classics Mirage but the more I see Henkei, I want him more. Oh yes, I want these too.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Darkman20xx » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:36 am

I got my Inferno from Hasbrotoyshop.com about 2 weeks ago. I haven't seen him in retail but I had been trying since before the Holidays to get it from them and they were constantly out of stock. He seems to be readily available now though.
Darkman20xx
Minibot

Postby Prowl1529 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:44 am

You better get him if you can, i have all the Henkei's until now, except Cheetor, and the Henkei Mirage has a awesome color, i also bought a personalize set of stickers from Reprolabels whit a correct blue, now the only thing that is missing is that rocket launcher. But again you wont regret of getting him.
omega666 wrote:Is Inferno out yet? I am having a hard time finding him. I already have classics Mirage but the more I see Henkei, I want him more. Oh yes, I want these too.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Universe » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:25 am

After Shipping and Handling, the total is $40 to the States. :-?
Universe
Micromaster

Postby Prowl1529 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:06 pm

BBTS has this set on pre-order at $45USD, that's more expensive. I will see what price my Singapure retailer makes me.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby PlasticAddict » Wed Feb 04, 2009 3:03 pm

Universe wrote:After Shipping and Handling, the total is $40 to the States. :-?

That's too much imo. I really wish hasbro would please start making accessory kits so we can have more general releases of this kind of weapons. If hasbro could make a simple set like this for $15 to $20.00, it would be out of stock and disappear from the shelf in every major retailer in no time. I still don't see why they are so reluctant to give it a try. Inferno can definitely use a little more add-ons. Mirage, on the other hand, looks good as is. Maybe a little attachment to his bowgun can make it a more convincing weapon. The shoulder cannon on Sideswipe does seem a bit too large, but still looks good.
PlasticAddict
Mini-Con

Postby lowman_x » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 pm

Motto: "It's all about perspective."
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Liking the add-ons (even though I don't have any of the figures... :P) but what's with that tape??

"Oh! Look! It transforms from a tape into... well... half a tape! With an arm! Wooooooh!!" :shock: LOL
"I've got better things to do tonight than die."
lowman_x
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Spacecraft
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Archatron » Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:05 am

lowman_x wrote:Liking the add-ons (even though I don't have any of the figures... :P) but what's with that tape??

"Oh! Look! It transforms from a tape into... well... half a tape! With an arm! Wooooooh!!" :shock: LOL

It's Autoscout. A lot of people are glad to have it, some arent. It might have been before your time or you dont remember the episode, I didn't till I saw the picture of it. I gotta have this set, mainly for the ladder. Wooooooh!!!!!! :lol:
Archatron
Combiner
News Credits: 9

Postby Prowl1529 » Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:46 am

BBTS has some new pictures of the rocket launchers. It seems that the rocket launchers and the rockets are in the same color, all red, all black or all silver.
If this is true the set has just lost value whit this decision.
Prowl1529
Minibot

Postby Kryptikore » Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:13 pm

With randomly getting 2 different color rocket launchers has spoiled this set! Why the heck would you want a red one? If there was a white rocket as opposed to red I would reconsider. On Robotkingdom they show the rocket launchers have been reduced in size, but it still looks big on Mirages skinny frame, but do-able. It lists that the images are still prototypes, but the new front section of the rocket setup on Sideswipe looks to small and plain. I liked the original larger rocket for Sideswipe. I think instead of trying to make universal rocket launchers they should just make them character specific. The ladder for inferno just hangs out to far off the truck. It could just be the way they took the pictures. As far as Auto Scout; its not a bad addition at all.

Now we get to the price. $30 dollars isn't bad. I'd imagine at a local store you would pay about...
$5.00 - 2 Rocket Launchers
$5.00 - Auto Scout
$10.00 - Ladder (Considering material)

BBTS is charging $45. That is way too much for a set like this. In it's current state I would have to pass.

Finally hit 500!
Kryptikore
Vehicon

Postby Oilspill » Fri Feb 06, 2009 2:58 am

Yeah, Robot Kingdom now has updated pics:
http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=TFATFC004

Can't seem to link the images directly as there are square brackets in the file names...
Oilspill
Transmetal Warrior

Postby lowman_x » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:21 pm

Motto: "It's all about perspective."
Weapon: High-Energy Particle Beam Rifle
Archatron wrote:It's Autoscout. A lot of people are glad to have it, some arent. It might have been before your time or you dont remember the episode, I didn't till I saw the picture of it. I gotta have this set, mainly for the ladder. Wooooooh!!!!!! :lol:

When G1 was on TV I didn't have TV (something to do with being out in the middle of nowhere with no reception) so all my TF lore tends to come from the UK and US comics.
"I've got better things to do tonight than die."
lowman_x
Fuzor
Alt Mode: Spacecraft
Strength: 5
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
OPTIMUS PRIME COMM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots PVC figure 2013 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers EARTHSPARK Official Guidebook Paperback Simon Spotlight Book 2023"
Transformers EARTH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool Racing Truck New"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TERRAN NIGHTSHADE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
TERRAN NIGHTSHADE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Featured Feature Playskool 2022"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Autobot Stylor and Chromedome" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Slugslinger and Caliburst" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON