This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Micheal Bay to do Transformers II?

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Micheal Bay to do Transformers II?

Postby Raymond T. » Tue May 08, 2007 2:40 pm

Although it has been said that there will be more Transformers Movies after the current one, to be released July 4th 2007. And although there has been talk about Michael Bay wanting to do a second movie in the past. The LA Times has claimed that Michael Bay will be on board for the second one. Keep in mind that the final decisions will probably not be made until at least after the movie has been released. There is no confirmation at this time.
Raymond T.
Brainmaster
News Credits: 730
Location: Amsterdam, Northern Holland, The Netherlands, Europe, Earth (Sol III), The Sol Solar System.

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Tue May 08, 2007 2:41 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
DEAR GOD NO!!!!!
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 08, 2007 2:44 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Despite my feelings about the designs, I'm extremely excited about the movie. I would like to see the 1st one before I make any judgements about who should do what with a second movie.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue May 08, 2007 2:51 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Remember, he only does sequels if he can do something that hasn't been done previously.....so that means DEVASTATOR FOR THE SEQUEL!!!!!

:P
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Flashback77 » Tue May 08, 2007 2:53 pm

Yeah but Devastator could look like a toaster with feathers for all we know about the way these designs are going. Either way I refuse to devote thought to a sequel before the first friggin flick is out.
Flashback77
Minibot

Postby Roadshadow » Tue May 08, 2007 2:54 pm

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Roadshadow
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Tue May 08, 2007 2:58 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep him out of it all together. I want a real Transformer movie next. Not a kick ass action movie with giant robots that happen to turn into cars. Maybe he should go make Bad Boys 3 so that way he cant do the next movie. Id rather see him make another Bad Boys than another TF movie. The next movie needs to be for the fans. Frak the evreyday movie goers. Give us a movie.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Rodimus Cloud » Tue May 08, 2007 3:00 pm

Can't say nothing until I see the movie but despite some flaws I think the movie will be good so I would like Bay to continue on it. I can't stand when some movies change director and beside we could get some bad one who will ruin transformers to the ground.
Rodimus Cloud
Micromaster

Postby For Gondor! » Tue May 08, 2007 3:11 pm

Noo!!! :cry:
For Gondor!
Micromaster

Postby For Gondor! » Tue May 08, 2007 3:13 pm

Rodimus Cloud wrote: I can't stand when some movies change director and beside we could get some bad one who will ruin transformers to the ground.

Bay has already made some monumental clangers. I was hoping a new director would come in and get things back on track.
For Gondor!
Micromaster

Postby Roboto750 » Tue May 08, 2007 3:20 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
For Gondor! wrote:
Rodimus Cloud wrote: I can't stand when some movies change director and beside we could get some bad one who will ruin transformers to the ground.

Bay has already made some monumental clangers. I was hoping a new director would come in and get things back on track.

How can things get back on track when the first movie that establishes this new 'universe' hasn't even benn released yet? In other words, as far as the movies are concerned, there is no track to be off of yet. If you switched gears back to a pure G1 movie for a sequel, then things would appear more off track than any change that has already been made.

Personally, the movie is starting to look good to me. I'll have to wait and see it to decided whether or not I'l like to see the cast and crew stay on (though I doubt that they wouldn't).
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Chaoslock » Tue May 08, 2007 3:36 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I will comment 'NO' or 'Yes' after I've seen the Movie. If they kick out the robot designers for movie 2 and hire some Takara crew, nothing is lost.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Reximus Prime » Tue May 08, 2007 3:37 pm

I have heard that he has a few upcoming projects, so if he did do the sequel, it would probably be a few years. The last I heard he may do the film version of the video game Prince of Persia, which would also be produced by Jerry Bruckheimer.
Reximus Prime
Mini-Con
News Credits: 12

Postby Robinson » Tue May 08, 2007 3:41 pm

Yay, another thread for people to bash Bay.
Robinson
Gestalt
News Credits: 11

Postby General Magnus » Tue May 08, 2007 3:48 pm

really i´m starting to become annoyed by this type of threads. You know what I enjoyed Armageddon, and i hope this one is enjoyable too. People keep talkig **** about the movie withouth seing first :MAD:
General Magnus
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Rodimus Cloud » Tue May 08, 2007 3:51 pm

General Magnus wrote:really i´m starting to become annoyed by this type of threads. You know what I enjoyed Armageddon, and i hope this one is enjoyable too. People keep talkig **** about the movie withouth seing first :MAD:

AbsolutelyPositivelyDefinitelyRight
Rodimus Cloud
Micromaster

Postby Puck » Tue May 08, 2007 3:53 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Just minor nitpicking: You report Michael Bay in the body of the entry, but Micheal Bay in the title.

That's all.
Puck
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby jonusjaxon » Tue May 08, 2007 3:55 pm

Close-minded traditionalists.
jonusjaxon
Minibot

Postby First-Aid » Tue May 08, 2007 3:56 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Come on people...get with the program! Instead of bashing who's going to be directing the second TF movie, revel and celebrate the fact that there WILL BE a second one no matter what! w00t!! i don't care if people said there were going to be more than one before, this is really the first time an official news outlet has mentioned the existance of TF2. And besides, if the effects for this movie are as good as they look now, imagine what they can do with Devastator and the Dinobots in the second movie!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby xxaMaxx » Tue May 08, 2007 4:12 pm

First-Aid wrote:celebrate the fact that there WILL BE a second one no matter what!

Yeah, movies don't even have to be good anymore to get sequels. Just look at Fantastic Four.

Seriously, though, I am hoping that the TF movie turns out to be incredible. I really don't know if it will or not, but I'm hoping.
xxaMaxx
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Zeedust » Tue May 08, 2007 4:21 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Oh joy... I'm looking at what this movie has done to the fandom before it's even been released, and the thought of going through everything again in two years' time doesn't exactly thrill me. I'lll reserve judgement until I see the movie myself, but I hope the next one doesn't bend over backwards to stray from the source material even in places where it doesn't need to.

EDIT:

Grimlock86 wrote:I will comment 'NO' or 'Yes' after I've seen the Movie. If they kick out the robot designers for movie 2 and hire some Takara crew, nothing is lost.

Yeah, that's more or less a decent summation. Not 100% on the money, but definitely at least 85%, and bonus points for being a decent sound byte.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Kimmer » Tue May 08, 2007 4:30 pm

please god NO! "there is no confirmation at this time" so i along with many more here are keeping our fingers crossed. instead of n outright sequel i sorta hope they go the hulk and batman route and start over with a clean slate. maybe we'll get that REAL tf's movie after all.
Kimmer
Combiner

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue May 08, 2007 4:31 pm

SWithout seeing this movie, he's what I have to say. I'm not a fan of Michael Bay's previous works.

However, I will give him credit in the area that he does know how to blow up and smash stuff good.

From the clips I saw yesterday(however brief they where) nthe acting seemed better than Spider-Man3(still sad about that).

So all this in mind plus the rumor that Hasbro(?doing something right?) is pushing for more traditional designs for TF2, this just may not be a bad thing.

I'll know for sure on 7.5.07(I'm pissed, but I gotta leave town for the opening)

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby osiricon » Tue May 08, 2007 4:42 pm

even if he didnt do the second one,the designs would not change. So I say let him do all of them.
osiricon
Fuzor
News Credits: 2

Postby mattyc1007 » Tue May 08, 2007 5:00 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
Re: Micheal Bay to do Transformers II? (114080)
Posted by Megatron_Wolf on May 8th, 2007 @ 3:58pm CDT

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Keep him out of it all together. I want a real Transformer movie next. Not a kick ass action movie with giant robots that happen to turn into cars. Maybe he should go make Bad Boys 3 so that way he cant do the next movie. Id rather see him make another Bad Boys than another TF movie. The next movie needs to be for the fans. Frak the evreyday movie goers. Give us a movie.

what kind of movie do you want it to be like then?

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNIFICUS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2023 New"
MAGNIFICUS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLOUDCOVER Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager G2 Universe Hasbro 2023 New"
CLOUDCOVER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TL-58 SILVERBOLT Transformers Legacy United Voyager Beast Wars Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
TL-58 SILVERBOLT T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENATOR SHOCKWAVE + DATA ORION PAX Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
SENATOR SHOCKWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 RID Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
SCOURGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON