This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collectors Club: Massive Clearance Sale!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Collectors Club: Massive Clearance Sale!

Postby First Gen » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:37 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
Brian Savage of the Official Transformers Collectors Club has sent out an email to club members detailing a pretty big clearance sale the Club is holding. Here are the details from Brian himself:

Now that things are starting to melt, that means only one thing!

Spring Cleaning!

Our warehouse inventory has been completed and now is the time to make room for new items coming in for the movie! These are some of the lowest prices we have ever offered like buy one Astrotrain, get one FREE! Buy one Airazor, get one FREE!

We have slashed prices on 77 items to move them out to new homes so take a peak at [url]transfomersclub.com/shop[/url] and click on the sale search box!

Sale ENDS April 20th so don't delay!

Thanks for your support!

Brian

Don't forget to add a club membership that shopping cart if you're not a member so you can get all the details on the goods available from the Transformers Collectors Club.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Transformers Collectors Club: Massive Clearance Sale!

Postby mattyc1007 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:48 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
id love to have these figs, especially astrotrain and even better for BOGOF (Buy One Get One Free) im very tempted but i cant afford em DAMN you MP-03 and well cant blame hound but dam these are nice, hhmmm maybe if a beg and do a few sponsered runs :P

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:50 pm

Sure 'bogof' is good and all, but postage for two items will kill you if you don't live in the USA...
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby mattyc1007 » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:07 pm

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
how much is the postage for other non-USA's

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Strength: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Diem » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:16 pm

i_amtrunks wrote:Sure 'bogof' is good and all, but postage for two items will kill you if you don't live in the USA...

If it were, like, buy an Astrotrain get Airrazor free I'd be more interested. I can't imagine getting and wanting two of either of these figures unless it's to re-sell one.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby HighPrime » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
I think this letter went out late because nearly everything onsale has been cleaned out. Still 20+ of Astrotrain/Airazor, though.

I'd like to buy Astrotrain/Airazor, but I already have a set.. not sure what I'd do with 3 of each.. I guess I'd buy just to buy since it's such a good deal... :shock:
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Scaleface » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:05 am

Did anyone get 2 Astrotrains or Airazors they wanted to split? I still need one of each.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:02 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Diem wrote:If it were, like, buy an Astrotrain get Airrazor free I'd be more interested. I can't imagine getting and wanting two of either of these figures unless it's to re-sell one.

If I do it, it's gonna be for the same reason I recently bought a second Universe SE-04 Overkill from HTS: to keep one MISB, and to crack the other open and play with it.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Diem » Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:43 am

ShGarland_1383 wrote:
Diem wrote:If it were, like, buy an Astrotrain get Airrazor free I'd be more interested. I can't imagine getting and wanting two of either of these figures unless it's to re-sell one.

If I do it, it's gonna be for the same reason I recently bought a second Universe SE-04 Overkill from HTS: to keep one MISB, and to crack the other open and play with it.

Everyone's entitled to their own perspective on this but for me personally, keeping a toy MISB is ridiculous. Toys is fer playin'.
Diem
City Commander

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Diem wrote:Everyone's entitled to their own perspective on this but for me personally, keeping a toy MISB is ridiculous. Toys is fer playin'.

This is why only 5 of the Transformers I currently own are truly MISB: I'd rather play with them as well. There are just some that I'd rather keep in their packaging or that, even if I didn't already have another version of the same character I'd be able to find a reason why it's worth keeping sealed. In the case of Airazor, it's a figure retooled specifically for sale as a TFCC exclusive. Nature of the figure makes it worth treating as a collectable, IMO.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Windsweeper » Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:08 am

I have tried joining on numerous occasions but it never accepts my credit card details. Card is perfectly valid and works for Ebay and everything else. Anyone else have this problem?

Would love Astrotrain and Airrazor. We'd been needing a large Astrotrain for years. Strangely with a repainted body and new head, I think Energon Omega Supreme would have made a great Astrotrain.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Diem » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:37 am

Windsweeper wrote: Strangely with a repainted body and new head, I think Energon Omega Supreme would have made a great Astrotrain.
"Boatytrain"?
Diem
City Commander

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete Hasbro 2009 240415C"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete 2009 240427B"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ELECTRO WHIP JOLT Transformers Revenge Fallen Fast Action Battlers ROTF 240415E"
ELECTRO WHIP JOLT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete 2009 240427B"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME KEYCHAIN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Jetpower 230811A"
OPTIMUS PRIME KEYC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EJECTOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Scout complete Hasbro 2009 240427C"
EJECTOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEPTHCHARGE Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Scout complete Hasbro 2009 240427C"
DEPTHCHARGE Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Heroes SKIDS Transformers Movie Series Revenge Fallen ROTF 2009 240427E"
Robot Heroes SKIDS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete 2009 240524A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BREAKAWAY Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete light 2009 240730A"
NEW!
BREAKAWAY Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHROMIA Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete Hasbro 2009 240304A"
CHROMIA Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SWORD SLASH STARSCREAM Transformers Revenge Fallen Fast Action Battlers ROTF"
SWORD SLASH STARSC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERBOLT Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete Superion Maximus 240427D"
SILVERBOLT Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RANSACK Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Scout complete + instructions 240427D"
RANSACK Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #358 - Size Wars
Twincast / Podcast #358:
"Size Wars"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, September 7th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Playskool Heroes Transformers Rescue Bots Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON