This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

ROTF OP and Jetfire combine pic

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

ROTF OP and Jetfire combine pic

Postby astrobard » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:26 pm

keychains pic
Last edited by astrobard on Tue Apr 21, 2009 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
astrobard
Mini-Con
News Credits: 4

Re: ROTF OP and Jetfire combine pic

Postby Tigertrack » Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:55 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Seibertron.com member, astrobard, provides a look at the cross sell for a new Transformers ROTF toy package. From the package pic, we get a pretty good look at the combined form of leader class Optimus Prime, and leader class Jetfire called 'Power Up Optimus Prime'.

Long believed to be only a rumor, Jetfire and Optimus Prime combining has been proven in a a few different toy and merchandise pictures that we have seen.

The question now is what part will the combined Jetimus Prime play in the new movie? No movie still leaks of the two bots combined yet, so it looks like the plot point surrounding this dynamic duo working together is still locked up safe in the vault.

You can view two images of package cross sell below, and please feel free to discuss what you think about the toys, the combination or the movie.

Check out Seibertron's movie, and toy news for the latest on all things Revenge of the Fallen!

Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:00 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
:shock: Holy cow! That's awesome! And he's even got a BSG (big slaggin' gun) too!

Wait, I'm also looking closely at the names of Devy's components, and I can't tell if the backhoe says "Demolisher", "Scavenger", or whatever. If we can find out, we can probably get a confirmation on his identity.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby It Is Him » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Looks neat. Hopefully there will be some hi-res pics soon.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby beastwarsprime » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 pm

HOLY CRAP!! I thought that I could hardly wait for Prime himself, but now another combination!! I can not wait for what May 30th holds instore for us! :APPLAUSE: :grin:
beastwarsprime
Mini-Con

Postby 1337W422102 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:11 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Seriously? Shoulder pads and some kind of arm weapon? What a steaming pile of fail. Even that chibi-kiddiefied version looks better than that.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Agent 007 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:16 pm

he looks alright, I like the BFG I'm already buying both molds so this is a bonus for me! :)
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby nemesis-prime » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:23 pm

both this look cool does anyone know if the deva vechiles transform into bots them selves?
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby dillifer92 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:30 pm

nemesis-prime wrote:both this look cool does anyone know if the deva vechiles transform into bots them selves?

They do not.
dillifer92
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:34 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Power up optimus prime.......thats the funniest thing ive ever heard. What a crappy name. Im going to buy Prime but not jetfire. Not only does the toy it self suck but that "power up" mode is retarded and looks like crap. Theres nothing to it. It just slaps on the back. Well thats $40 saved. And another what ever amount of cash saved on "devastator". Thanks hasbro. On another note has any one been able to make out the names of the dev. vehicles?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby Wheeljack144 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:40 pm

The picture is WAYYYYYYYYYY too small to make an honest opinion. Ill wait for decent images, thank you very much.

Also, weve known the Devastator names for awhile. Demolisher, Rampage, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Hightower, Scrapper. We have box art declaring the wheel-bot Demolisher, the name has been flying around nonstop, and lets be honest, the SCVNGR on the model is probably just an homage. The same site that said its Scavenger said there was 7 components to Devastator instead of six. I think the tally is set.
Wheeljack144
Micromaster

Postby nemesis-prime » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:42 pm

dillifer92 wrote:
nemesis-prime wrote:both this look cool does anyone know if the deva vechiles transform into bots them selves?

They do not.

well that sux at least they form one bad ass robot...
i would aslo like to see bigger and high res pics
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby Serpent O - R » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 pm

[sigh]

It's safe to assume that it would be transformed correctly in this image, right?

[sigh]

Let me be the first to say Pee-You to PU-OP, lol, it's a Poo Op... Autobots, transform and hit the john!

[sigh]
SlyTF1 wrote:I dont understand why the hell anyone would see a movie for the story, if you want a story, go read a f*ckin book.
Serpent O - R
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby Optillamanus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 pm

Looks kinda half-assed to me...
Wheeljack144 wrote:The picture is WAYYYYYYYYYY too small to make an honest opinion. Ill wait for decent images, thank you very much.

Also, weve known the Devastator names for awhile. Demolisher, Rampage, Long Haul, Mixmaster, Hightower, Scrapper. We have box art declaring the wheel-bot Demolisher, the name has been flying around nonstop, and lets be honest, the SCVNGR on the model is probably just an homage. The same site that said its Scavenger said there was 7 components to Devastator instead of six. I think the tally is set.

A list of Decepticons on Rotten Tomatoes had Demolisher listed separately from the Constructicons.
Optillamanus
Micromaster

Postby Serpent O - R » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:08 pm

Optillamanus wrote:Looks kinda half-assed to me...
Wheeljack144 wrote:The picture is WAYYYYYYYYYY too small to make an honest opinion. Ill wait for decent images, thank you very much.

A list of Decepticons on Rotten Tomatoes had Demolisher listed separately from the Constructicons.

Welcome to the party, pal!

We cry on the inside a lot here, sniffles...

[edit- Well, I cry on the inside a lot here... the others just rust from the inside out.]
SlyTF1 wrote:I dont understand why the hell anyone would see a movie for the story, if you want a story, go read a f*ckin book.
Serpent O - R
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby 1111111222233333 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:30 pm

Motto: ""...more than you need a FRIEND??" - Tracks"
Weapon: Electron Scimitar Sword
wow.

the combined form looks utterly retarded. so basically they 69 and gross out decepticons? haha sorry. but yeah also wouldnt that plane be ridiculously larger than a truck cab? don't even get me started on the complete blasphemy that is the toy versions of the constructicons/devastator. shame on ANYONE who pays for figures called transformers that dont...transform. Hasbro really expects us to buy versions of constructicons that don't combine, AS WELL AS a set of just their vehicle forms to make what doesn't even remotely compare to a real gestault? I'm getting real scared man. The 07 movie was amazing but it seems that this one will just be gimmicks to try and get us to by these half assed figures. If you love transformers...for the love of the cybertron...don't buy these! DONT!
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Firebird » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:53 pm

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
I'm sure it is mistransformed in 1 way or another...

I blame that awesome key chain silhouette for getting my hopes up.
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby El Duque » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I was planning on getting both figures anyway, if they can combine it's just a bonus. I wait to see larger better quality pics before I form an opinion on the combined mode. There's a good chance it's misstransformed, Hasbro is notorius for that.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby typh0id » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:06 pm

Well despite everyone's mundanely predictable bitching, I don't think it looks all bad...Certainly better than previous pics where Prime was just wearing an SR71 on his back...

What exactly do you want it to look like? I'm assuming the whole purpose for them combining is for Prime to have the ability to fly so Jetfire just needs to be his jetpack...And as such, it looks fine to me...Could have been way worse...

The name IS pretty stupid though...I'll give you that...
"Reality doesn't care if you believe it..."
----------
"You bitches!" ~Shockwave
typh0id
Brainmaster
Buy from typh0id on eBay

Postby BATTLEMASTER IIC » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:14 pm

If the individual Constructicons can't transform into robots themselves, I'm not getting the Devastator set. Save my money for a G1 original instead.
BATTLEMASTER IIC
Vehicon

Postby Optillamanus » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:15 pm

Serpent O - R wrote:
Optillamanus wrote:Looks kinda half-assed to me...

Welcome to the party, pal!

We cry on the inside a lot here, sniffles...

[edit- Well, I cry on the inside a lot here... the others just rust from the inside out.]

Many thanks. Is good to be here. :D
Optillamanus
Micromaster

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:18 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Looks good! I was already planning to get them both, possibly 2 of each now
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby nemesis-prime » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:40 pm

BATTLEMASTER IIC wrote:If the individual Constructicons can't transform into robots themselves, I'm not getting the Devastator set. Save my money for a G1 original instead.

wont bother me , more of a chance for me to get it ..did any realize deva lights up and make noise. Dont make fun of the Optajet Prime superlink had plenty of stupid retard mashes and alot of people bought them.
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby dabattousai » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:49 pm

I like Jetfire's robot mode a lot so I will not be displaying them combined. I'm pretty sure that is a bit mistransformed. The wings looks like they can be put into a better formation than they are in the pictures.
dabattousai
Combiner

Postby First-Aid » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Serpent O - R wrote:It's safe to assume that it would be transformed correctly in this image, right?

Actually no it isn't, especially if it's an official Hasbro pic. For some reason their PR department is unable to correctly transform these toys....
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Lio Convoy 2023 New"
NEMESIS LEO PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IGUANUS Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
IGUANUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ENERGON MEGATRON Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ENERGON MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASER OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Legacy United Leader G2 Universe 2024 New"
LASER OPTIMUS PRIM ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Dragstrip Figure" on AMAZON