This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers sale at WalMart

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers sale at WalMart

Postby VonSchlitzy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:27 am

at stopped at one of my local WalMarts this morning to pick up a couple of wave 3 ROTF figures.
i didn't notice any signs mentioning a sale, but when i checked out i noticed that the deluxe movie figures i was purchasing rang up at $9.00 each as opposed to the $11.88 price tag on the pegs. unfortunately i didn't have time to ask anyone about this sale. so, i don't know if this sale extends to the other classes of movie figures or to the leftover animated line. if you're thinking of picking up any toys soon WalMart might be worth checking out. just thought i would pass this along. maybe someone else can fill in the details i'm missing!

VonSchlitzy

Re: Transformers sale at WalMart

Postby VonSchlitzy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:33 am

apparently i'm an idiot and posted this twice!
my apologies!!
could a moderator please lock one of these threads or delete it or whatever.
VonSchlitzy

Postby zodconvoy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 9:02 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
Walmarts computers have Ravage listed a a Deluxe Wolf. Funny stuff. :)
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby King Slick » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:12 am

Weapon: Energon Cutlass
zodconvoy wrote:Walmarts computers have Ravage listed a a Deluxe Wolf. Funny stuff. :)

Ravage not wolf. Ravage BAD Decepti-kitty!
Big trouble in a small package.
King Slick
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby nemesis-prime » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:21 am

zodconvoy wrote:Walmarts computers have Ravage listed a a Deluxe Wolf. Funny stuff. :)

LOL :lol:
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Cyberjet #7 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:28 am

Walmart is so horrible with their pricing. For example, one WM in my area had the Star Trek figures clearanced for $2-$6 each; they were originally $7-$10 depending on the size class. The WM just one city away still had them at full price and now another WM has them marked at $7. Target just runs their stuff better and more consistent.
Cyberjet #7
Headmaster Jr

Postby Cyber Bishop » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:34 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I saw this as well today. The Voyagers were also on sale.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby liquid6 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:06 am

this is true, the walmarts that i frequent, Lancaster and Palmyra have deluxe figures for 7.99. and toys r us has the scout class for 7.99 also
liquid6
Mini-Con

Postby OPTIMUS MAGNUS » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:12 am

Hell, I am still waiting for wave 3 around these parts. Wally world is still stocked up with waves 1 and 2. I gotta get a FEW of that Ravage.
Seibertron trading feedback:
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=20397
OPTIMUS MAGNUS
Targetmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby QBKiller94 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:43 am

Motto: ""The oldest tricks only work on the biggest jerks!""
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
No sale in the Walmart in Westbury, N.Y. They did have the Skywarp and Ramjet Walmart exclusives, but they were $26.99 each. Too much for my blood.
QBKiller94
Minibot
Watch QBKiller94 on YouTube
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby warwik311 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:35 pm

I picked up Mudflap today and noticed the sale price too. Just a few more hours til the movie!
My customs all together.
warwik311
Fuzor

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Ok. When TF3 comes out, I will be patient and just wait for the sales. Also, I don't care, I always think of Ravage as a dog not cat. There, I said it.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby cheeser82 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:53 pm

I went to my local Wal-Mart and bought The Fallen for $18. I'd say there could very well be a sale. :)
cheeser82
Micromaster

Postby liquid6 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:31 pm

warwik311 wrote:I picked up Mudflap today and noticed the sale price too. Just a few more hours til the movie!

i saw him last week and thought.."nah, there will be more of him next week, how popular could he be?" well, all those that were there are GONE, bummer

i hear ya on the countdown, got my midnight showing tix, all ready to go, probably watch the first one at least twice before i go....i'm such a nerd :mrgreen:
liquid6
Mini-Con

Postby PaulK80 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Weapon: Cannon
I picked up Mixmaster from the Kokomo Wal-mart this mornng and it rang up $18. I'd say sale but there was no indication on the display or shelves.
Look for me on Facebook (I always could use new "nerd" friends to talk TF's with) http://www.facebook.com/pkilcline80
PaulK80
Micromaster
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Quaternion » Tue Jun 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Weapon: Dual Impact Maces
Sale! They were on sale at my Walmart but they hadn't put the signs up yet. Signs said $11.88 for deluxes, I got Breakaway for $9.00.
Quaternion
Fuzor
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9

Postby Knightmare10880 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:28 am

I went to one of my local Wal-Marts yesterday and pickedup Soundwave and Ravage. I'm very happy to have them, does anyone know if it's just the Revenge of the Fallen figures that are on sale or if the Animated figures are also on sale?
Knightmare10880
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Stopped by walmart yesterday and this is in fact true. Picked up Fallen for $18 and Ravage for $9. Is Ravage really listed as a wolf? All it says on my receipt is Transformer. If he looked more wolf like id use him for one but its to feline looking.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7

Postby Knightmare10880 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 pm

On my receipt both he and Soundwave are just listed as Transformer. I guess different stores do things different ways.
Knightmare10880
Mini-Con

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:17 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
omega666 wrote:Ok. When TF3 comes out, I will be patient and just wait for the sales. Also, I don't care, I always think of Ravage as a dog not cat. There, I said it.

I'm waiting too. I got screwed this time around with the prices. Also, you aren't the only one who thinks Ravage is a little dog-like. I know he is a cat, but he always seemed like a Doberman to me.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Wadie2193 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

No sale here in the UK, cheapest you can find them is just under £13 ($21.50) in my local Tesco which is ridiculously expensive. :sad:
Kicking Starscream's face feels good.
Wadie2193
Mini-Con

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:19 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Wadie2193 wrote:No sale here in the UK, cheapest you can find them is just under £13 ($21.50) in my local Tesco which is ridiculously expensive. :sad:

Everyone outside of the U.S. just gets screwed on TF prices. It is ridiculous.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Wadie2193 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:45 pm

Prime Riblet wrote:
Wadie2193 wrote:No sale here in the UK, cheapest you can find them is just under £13 ($21.50) in my local Tesco which is ridiculously expensive. :sad:

Exactly, with this sale people in America can get two figures and have a bit left in their wallet while we can only buy one figure. But I'm not bitter. :lol:
Wadie2193
Mini-Con

Postby LiKwid » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:07 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Wadie2193 wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:

Exactly, with this sale people in America can get two figures and have a bit left in their wallet while we can only buy one figure. But I'm not bitter. :lol:

Not entirely true.. I live in San antonio tx and I have yet to see any kind of wal mart sale whatso ever.. target will advertise the sale but not haveany of the figures out, thats ridiculous.. I will say that alot of other countries get the shaft as well
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 6

Postby Wadie2193 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:15 pm

LiKwid wrote:
Wadie2193 wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:

Not entirely true.. I live in San antonio tx and I have yet to see any kind of wal mart sale whatso ever.. target will advertise the sale but not haveany of the figures out, thats ridiculous.. I will say that alot of other countries get the shaft as well

Yeah but even so you guys still get them cheaper than us but I'm sure there are only sales in certain areas as you said which would be annoying I must admit.
Wadie2193
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover A IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9A (CA) Miyao"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Xort and Highbrow" on AMAZON