This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

Postby Blurrz » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:34 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
TFClub gives us our first look at a couple of figures in package, being Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Scout Brakedown, and Fast Action Battler Arcee. Sonar is a black repaint of Depthcharge, while Brakedown is a brand new mold. Fast Action Battler Arcee is a simplified version of the franchise's most popular female, and you can check out a detailed gallery of her, here. Take a look at the packaging below.

Sonar:
If there's one thing Sonar loves, it's leaving the Autobots all wet. There are so few of them able to pursue him into the deep ocean that he spends his time taunting them from just off shore. He can't help but laugh at the latest victim Wideload, who idles, frustrated and dripping wet, just out of cannon range.

Brakedown:
Decepticon scout Brakedown avoids contact with the enemy at all costs. His job is to observe and report, not fight. That's why he's geared for speed, not battle. Unfortunately for him, Mudflap has other ideas, and now he finds himself racing for his life away from the determind Autobot Warrior.

Arcee:
When Arcee fights, she fights to win. that's why she always makes sure her weapons are fully charged, her engine is tuned to perfection. When a Decepticon sees Arcee in his review mirror, he knows there's no escape.

Fortunately for those who can't wait till their general release, these three figures are up for Auction: Arcee, Sonar, Brakedown.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

Postby TheAllSpark » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:48 pm

Sonar and Breakdown would be really cool as a deluxe figure :grin:
TheAllSpark
Mini-Con

Re: In Package Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scout Sonar, Brakedown and FAB Arcee

Postby Zeds » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:49 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Love the Depthcharge mould so the Sonar repaint would be cool and I like the colours. May buy. Brakedown looks cool. May buy. Arcee. Crappy mould. Epic fail.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:53 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
So I guess it's some kind of three way between Brakedown, Mudflap, and Sideswipe? Creepy.

Love Sonar. Will buy two, one to keep in package and one to open.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Convotron » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:11 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Both Scouts look great. Sonar's colour scheme looks really good. Gotta love the mold's limited articulation in the hands. Brakedown just looks cool. ;)^

Gotta get them both!
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Heckfire » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:29 pm

Motto: "Nothing is impossible, just improbable."
Weapon: "Claw" Flame-Throwers
Figgers that FAB Arcee is the only one to the ROTF bikes that looks any good.

Also makes sense that the only 'con Mudflap would be able to beat is the suicidal one.
EDIT: Wait, no...G1 Dead End is the suicidal one, Brakedown is the paranoid. "Oh my SPARK! MUTANT AUTOBOTS! RRRUUUNNNN!!"
"Grab a shovel, I'm one skull away from a Mouseketeer reunion." - Bender
"I've never seen anything this beautiful in the entire galaxy...all right, give me the bomb." —Ultra Magnus
You got WRECK-ROLLED!
Heckfire
Vehicon
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Galvatron X » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:02 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I haven't bought any Scouts yet, but I've been eyeing Depthcharge (and now Sonar too). Brakedown looks cool!

I'm just not sure how much I'd enjoy a Scout after messing around with Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader class figures...
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Firepower: 4

Postby Mkall » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Energon Is My Drug wrote:I'm just not sure how much I'd enjoy a Scout after messing around with Deluxe, Voyager, and Leader class figures...

Enjoyment of a figure is not proportionate to its size. Cybertron Armorhide (scout truck) has gotten far more attention an play that my Energon Omega Sentinel (supreme)

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6

Postby Down_Shift » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:24 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
I love love love love love love love (love roller coaster is playing in the background) Breakdown. Sonar is badass too. I'll have to get him, as I actually like the mould.

Arcee I'll pass on because I've never bought an FAB and I sure as hell won't start with that.

Just like Naken Man... 2/3 (points to whoever knows what the blue hell I'm talking about)

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:00 pm

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Razorclaw0000 wrote:So I guess it's some kind of three way between Brakedown, Mudflap, and Sideswipe? Creepy.

Just wait.
If there's another Sideswipe release, it'll say something about someone we've never heard of.
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby glazer » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:49 pm

please make -- Brakedown-- a deluxe--on the right track with that mold-thats IT!
glazer
Minibot

Postby freaky777 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:56 pm

So when is this gonna be out.. man Im thinking of brakedown; good alt mode.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Blurrz » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:14 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
freaky777 wrote:So when is this gonna be out.. man Im thinking of brakedown; good alt mode.

TFCToys usually gets figures about 1-2 months prior to their release, so you'll be seeing this well before or during Christmas.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:44 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I've always thought of Depthcharge as a rather unnaturally evil-looking Autobot. Having him repainted as a Decepticon is all too fitting, and if I see a Sonar fig at the store, he's coming home with me :D
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:03 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
They look pretty good. Think ill be picking them all up when they come out. Wonder if we'll be seeing the rest of the stunticons. We only need 2 more.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8

Postby Stockade » Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:00 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
I do like Depthcharge, but now seeing him repainted into Sonar with darker colors, i really like him and Brakedown is a must for me!!!

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Rated X » Thu Oct 08, 2009 11:33 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Sonar is a must. Breakdown I might buy since I have his G1 figure. And I may pick up Arcee only out of fear that a dexuxe version may never be released. I really dont like Fast Actions Battlers and only have the 3 Starscream molds.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:51 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:Sonar is a must. Breakdown I might buy since I have his G1 figure. And I may pick up Arcee only out of fear that a dexuxe version may never be released. I really dont like Fast Actions Battlers and only have the 3 Starscream molds.

We already have a Deluxe Arcee. ;) Unless your area is a bit behind on releases.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Postby Talous » Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:50 pm

Motto: "The problem with fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Sonar and Breakdown look great, if I see them I might see about snagging one or the other.

FAB Arcee actually looks pretty good I think. I wouldn't mind picking that one up.
It has begun, let the parts fall from the sky.
Talous
Fuzor

Postby Windsweeper » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:01 pm

Definitely get Breakdown.

Along with ROTF Bludgeon, that's 2 Movie Bots that would make cool Classics versions of their G1 namesakes.

I love Scout cars because they fit in nicely with the Diaclones. I can see him being repainted as Prowl or Smokescreen, his head and upper chasis has that look.

Of course I could also see him as Movie Barricade or Sideswipe. Be nice to finlly get those characters as Scouts so Barricade could face off against G1 Prowl.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby JaZzTaStIc » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:40 am

Motto: "Everything That Has A beginning Has An End...."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
Breakdown :D:D:D:D altho if u read his bio it says "Scout Breakdown" now could this simply be coz hes a decepticon scout OR referring to the toy class and MAYBE just maybe a deluxe version is comin....
same as deadend (eventho the deluxe is very different)

but bk to the topic, sonar and breakdown are must buys, i'll lay off gettin depthcharge now
breakdown i can see being repainted a few times, in ROTF and the new universe line

"It’s A Pity Trophies Earn So Easily Or I Might Have A Sense Of Satisfaction Now..."
JaZzTaStIc
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:07 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
JaZzTaStIc wrote:Breakdown :D:D:D:D altho if u read his bio it says "Scout Breakdown" now could this simply be coz hes a decepticon scout OR referring to the toy class and MAYBE just maybe a deluxe version is comin....
same as deadend (eventho the deluxe is very different)

You're reading too much into things. Brakedown's a scout, just that. :)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #43 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 MAR220502 43B (CA) Deer"
TRANSFORMERS #43 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #24 Cvr A IDW Comics 2011 24A (W) Costa (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #1 sub IDW Comics 2015 201208A (CA) Sengaus"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ptg Cvr A Bitterness Image Comics 2023 1023IM898 (CA) Howard"
VOID RIVALS #5 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 0124IM323 6E (CA) Quinones"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REVOLUTION TRANSFORMERS ONE-SHOT Sub Cover IDW Comics 2016 (CA) Griffith 230124"
REVOLUTION TRANSFO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM893 (CA) Flaviano (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 7th ptg Image Comics 2024 0124IM896 (CA) Di Nicuolo (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #1 7th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 AUG210587 3B (CA) Padilla"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Brawn" on AMAZON