This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scouts 'Orange Dead End' and 'Red Knockout'

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scouts 'Orange Dead End' and 'Red Knockout'

Postby Blurrz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:24 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
As news crew member Nekoman showed us earlier, we are getting two new Scout repaints, an orange repaint of Scout Dead End (or Detour in Europe), and a red repaint of Scout Knockout. While we get nothing in the means of official names, TFCToys have put the figures up for auction on Ebay. You can take a look at the pictures and the listings in the links below.

Orange Dead End

Red Knock Out

While fan speculation deems the Dead End repaint to be based on G1 Wheelie, we of Seibertron think that the yellow flames on the side are a homage to a little guy, Micromaster Greaser.

On another note, TFCToy has the popular Voyager Bludgeon up for auction here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more news and updates!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: More Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scouts 'Orange Dead End' and 'Red Knockout'

Postby Tekka » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:26 pm

Motto: "I'm grade-A, 100% prime-cut final boss! I'm going to take over the world any day now!"
Weapon: Multi-Function Sword
Buying red Knockout!
Tekka
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 2

Re: More Images of Revenge of the Fallen Scouts 'Orange Dead End' and 'Red Knockout'

Postby Convotron » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:32 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I love the way that the Autobot insignia on the orange Dead End varies its colour on the sides that are inside and outside the flame. Good call on Greaser being the likely homage! The orange colour, the flames, the exposed engine, it all matches!
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Wheelimus Prime » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:45 pm

Motto: "Seems Legit"
Weapon: Sonic Umbrella
so they finally decided to give me a proper TF toy?

i like them both :APPLAUSE:
Seibertron's resident Pumpkin.
Art for Signature and Avatar by Trishields.
neliz wrote:Wheelimus, you old bastard, let me help you with a new signature.
Wheelimus Prime
Faction Commander
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 4

Postby Mechastrike » Sat Oct 17, 2009 4:59 pm

buying orange Dead End.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Blurrz » Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:17 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
A friend of mine on Cybertron.ca pointed the whole Greaser thing out. After seeing the flames on Greaser, and the fact that we already have a 'Wheelie' in the bay-verse, I thought it was more likely for this scout to be Greaser.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:53 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Both scout repaints just look to damn cool to pass up. I like both molds so it wont be a waste either. Nice call on the deadend one being greaser. Only problem is that hes orange and black the repaint is orange & silver like wheelie. But knowing hasbro its going to be greaser.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10

Postby alldarker » Sat Oct 17, 2009 7:00 pm

Motto: "Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"
Weapon: Vibro-Force Gun
Has the Bludgeon auction been removed already? Not that it matters for me: I received Voyager Bludgeon MISB earlier this week! :grin:
I'm so meta, even this acronym...
alldarker
Brainmaster
News Credits: 7
Buy from alldarker on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:25 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
:-( sucks that it isnt going to be a G1 wheelie homage with a remolded head
i think the mold suited wheelie
i like the red knockout though
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby JaZzTaStIc » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:54 am

Motto: "Everything That Has A beginning Has An End...."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
the orange "DETOUR" looks really boring in bot mode, just orange then more orange and even more orange, with a litte grey.....lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

plus if it does end up as wheelie i'd prefer to buy it and strap it to a firework then have a wheelie in my collection

on a positive note the knockout repaint is a defo pick up :D, love the mold, has no flaws or issues and makes the deluxe biker sisters laughable

"It’s A Pity Trophies Earn So Easily Or I Might Have A Sense Of Satisfaction Now..."
JaZzTaStIc
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby GuyIncognito » Sun Oct 18, 2009 8:15 am

I don't agree with the "Greaser" theory. For one thing, orange Dead End has a lightning bolt, not flames. And with that out of the way, there's not much resemblance left. It still looks a lot more like Wheelie than Greaser.

I love both of these Scout repaints, and I'll get both if they come out. I don't like Knockout and Reverb because their paint jobs were too busy. The simple red repaint is much nicer IMO.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby starfish » Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:15 am

What about the G1 Triggerbot Backstreet? He was organge & grey, and his car mode also had a bubble-shaped cockpit.

Not too sure about the bike. We've already had a red version of this guy (Reverb). Different colours please, Hasbro!
starfish
Combiner

Postby rpetras » Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:40 am

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I love that bike mold and will get every version they put out there.

I want an army of these little guys!!!

I'm buying into the Greaser theory. While it is a lightning bolt, it could be a play on the term "Greased Lightning", and the original Greaser was released with Big Daddy, and Big Daddy was an exclusive from the last movie line.
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST OF STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV1 2022 New"
GHOST OF STARSCREA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANTA OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 5 Holiday Christmas 2021"
SANTA OPTIMUS PRIM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop Movies Transformers Rise Beasts OPTIMUS PRIMAL Vinyl Figure 1376 2023"
Funko Pop Movies T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum RID Grimlock and Bumblebee - Exclusive" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON