This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review of Human Alliance Barricade

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Review of Human Alliance Barricade

Postby Blurrz » Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:57 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Looks like most of us won't be waiting till January for Human Alliance Barricade. Youtuber baltmatrix has gotten Barricade off of site sponsor BigBadToyStore and has taken the time to review the figure. He goes over articulation, transformation, interaction with Frenzy, and just about everything you'd expect from a video review. You can check it out on Youtube, or embed in this news post.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2L9Yupswg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2L9Yupswg60&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Altogether, baltmatrix shows that Barricade is a worthy addition to the Human Alliance series. If you're interested in getting Barricade before Christmas, then you can order it with Human Alliance Sideswipe. Keep in mind BBTS's shipping schedule.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com, your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Video Review of Human Alliance Barricade

Postby fartripper67 » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Weapon: Energy Blades
Looks VERY sweet, IMO. Definite buy.
fartripper67
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby Ungie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:48 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
likin it. want him Mudflap and Skids
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Neurie » Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:51 pm

nice to see hasbro went back to the greyish coloured acents rather than the mud brown.
Neurie
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4

Postby Convotron » Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:00 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Thank goodness the proportion problems I saw in the photos are mostly gone in the video review! The alt mode looks so much better in the video. The colours are better too, though still could use improvement. I wish more metallic grey was used in the figure.

I hope we see some more early reviews of the figure because Ballmatrix seemed a bit unsure of a few bits of the transformation such as the feet.

Speaking of transformation, I really like how the figure is designed for transforming. It looks like the transformation isn't too complex or involved but offers enough to make it fun and satisfying.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby NassaDane » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:09 am

Motto: ""I didn't join because of ROTF, i hated that movie, my love is for Transformers of old""
Wow! Nothing like the disapointing pictures. Dang it! I might have to get this awesome guy.
"Hold on to your dreams Chip. The Future is built on Dreams." -Optimus Prime
NassaDane
Micromaster

Postby First-Aid » Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:04 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Neurie wrote:nice to see hasbro went back to the greyish coloured acents rather than the mud brown.

I still think that was more about bad lighting for photos than choosing a wrong color...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Defect » Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 am

Motto: "I'll never be a decepticon or an autobot!"
Weapon: No Weapon
Man why cant they make Bonecrusher? :???: he was awesome
Defect
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 4
Courage: 4
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby Mykltron » Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:46 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
It's now gone from 'need to get to keep HABB busy' to 'need'.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Badassimus Prime » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:27 am

Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
I thought as much. Glad to see a difference in color from the pics we saw earlier. Either way, I'll be picking this guy up.
Badassimus Prime
Fuzor
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:33 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Neurie wrote:nice to see hasbro went back to the greyish coloured acents rather than the mud brown.

Actually, the reveiwer comments on TFW stated that the camera lighting made the toy look less brown in the video. I think he's saying that it's still there.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby dragons » Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 am

I hope we see some more early reviews of the figure because Ballmatrix seemed a bit unsure of a few bits of the transformation such as the feet.

in way he he stands barricade his feet are wrong his feet are suppose to be roated around where he has less stabilty pointy ends sticking out in front to stnad same as deluxe which could be why i hate his bot mode his feet do nothing for him to small for his baody to easy to knock over but i may get him either way

great figure still has standing problems with the deluxe version disspointed at first that freanzy doesnt spring out of his chest but i can deal with it
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby freaky777 » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

Really Great! Maybe just maybe I don't have to get the Takara Version specifically (in case Hasbro came out first and I'll have to wait). Yeah I still believe pics do not do the figures justice..
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Kibble » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:37 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
This might be more fitting here so I'll repost...I'm gonna have to go against the grain here:

After seeing the youtube review of this I must admit I'm pretty underwhelmed. Seems too close to the deluxe and I don't feel a great need for a bigger version of that figure. After Skids my high hopes for this line returned, but I'm back to feeling a bit disappointed and that Skids is just the exception. They just don't live up to the greatness that was Alternators... The alt modes are there (for the most part,) but the bot modes and transformations just don't match, and I still think it's largely due to the stupid, worthless, accompanying "figure" and the interactive gimmicks they try to incorporate.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Kibble » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Kibble wrote:Seems too close to the deluxe and I don't feel a great need for a bigger version of that figure.

Replying to my own post... Not to mention the coolest part of the deluxe transformation was probably the hood splitting to reveal the head, which they left off this version in favor of a more standard and less exciting method.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars McDonald's Happy Meal Premium 1998 210923a"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SANDSTORM Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
SANDSTORM Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #10 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 SEP210478 10A (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Machines Fast Food Premium 2000 230313A"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MP-56 TRAILBREAKER Transformers Masterpiece G1 Takara Tomy 2022 230522A"
MP-56 TRAILBREAKER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Walmart vtg reissue Hasbro 2021 New"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots WHEELJACK Elite Class Transformers E1:01 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots WHE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #11 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 OCT210409 11A (CA) VenBlu"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #12 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 AUG200537 12B (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 DEC200413 1B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JAN210499 2B (CA) Schoening"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSMETAL 2 MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Dragon complete 1999 230711A"
TRANSMETAL 2 MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 JUL210497 8B (CA) Gee"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Beast Wars GATHERING #1 RI Cvr C 1:100 IDW Comics 2006 1RIC 210321A"
Transformers Beast ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #349 - Agent of Chaos
Twincast / Podcast #349:
"Agent of Chaos"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, May 4th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers B1798AS0 Warpath Figure Combiner Wars" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Roadburn" on AMAZON