This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Mean Robot Power Parts

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Mean Robot Power Parts

Postby Rated X » Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I like the idea !!! I dont understand why this is getting so much negativity. The same people who applaud such foolishness as the Mickey Mouse transformers are now on a quest for moral righteousness. Where is youre sense of humor ???

CAN WE GET SUPREME CLASS DEVY A SET ??? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Rated X wrote:I like the idea !!! I dont understand why this is getting so much negativity. The same people who applaud such foolishness as the Mickey Mouse transformers are now on a quest for moral righteousness. Where is youre sense of humor ???

CAN WE GET SUPREME CLASS DEVY A SET ??? :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
Hey, I ain't applauding the Mickey Mouse Trailer. I think that weird too. But this is just dumb. Do we really need this kind of kibble? In fact, do we need more kibble in general?
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Doubledealer93 » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Motto: "A logical mind is a healthy mind."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
oh god, why? i hate that scene! i hate it with my hearts content! why the hell is there a fu*king toy of it!?!?!?! :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

check out my collection thread, updated 2/25/13, and i kinda lost count, i have to count them again....
doubledealer93-s-collection-as-of-2-25-13-t84309.php
my tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/blog/doubledealer93
My deviant art, loads more pics there--> http://doubledealer93.deviantart.com/
Doubledealer93
City Commander
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: ???

Postby Absolute Zero » Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:36 pm

Weapon: Corrosive Slime Shooter
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Uh... Why? That was one of the many dumb scenes in that movie. Why a toy version?

for movie accuracy, some of us are really into it.
I'm glad these are being made for EZ Devi, the big one might be a little pricy to by parts for, for a lot of people

I'm all for accuracy, but something that's only really funny to the mental underdeveloped who should know better doesn't need to be made into a toy form. If you really need to get some plastic balls to play with so you can have some man parts, I can suggest a few websites. Probably cost less too.
Sig by BunBun
Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1
Location: On the corner earning money for a crippling plastic addiction
Alt Mode: Meloncholy Savior of Fascist Autobots
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 6

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 12:15 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Absolute Zero wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:Uh... Why? That was one of the many dumb scenes in that movie. Why a toy version?

I'm glad these are being made for EZ Devi, the big one might be a little pricy to by parts for, for a lot of people

I'm all for accuracy, but something that's only really funny to the mental underdeveloped who should know better doesn't need to be made into a toy form. If you really need to get some plastic balls to play with so you can have some man parts, I can suggest a few websites. Probably cost less too.

I don't think you understand, i don't want them because i thought the scene was funny, i want them because its something movie devi had that my EZ devi does not. i'm going to get them. i wont force you to and neither will anybody else but really who gives a ****? its a movie. its for the kids. kids get a kick out of fart jokes and crude humor. as a young adult i don't find them as funny but i can certainly appreciate why they're in the film. check your attitude at the door when entering this forum, there is no need for insults.
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Psychout » Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Absolute Zero » Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:13 am

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:
Absolute Zero wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:

I don't think you understand, i don't want them because i thought the scene was funny, i want them because its something movie devi had that my EZ devi does not. i'm going to get them. i wont force you to and neither will anybody else but really who gives a ****? its a movie. its for the kids. kids get a kick out of fart jokes and crude humor. as a young adult i don't find them as funny but i can certainly appreciate why they're in the film. check your attitude at the door when entering this forum, there is no need for insults.

I'm sorry if you feel like that was a personal insult directed at you. I have friends who thought they were hilarious too, and I told them the same thing. If you want to get them, that's your choice. I just don't see the point. Somethings don't need to be on toys. The only other problem I have with them is what do you think will happen when some up tight parent sees them? They'll get trolled by a whole bunch of angry parents who have nothing better to do than try to police the internets.
Sig by BunBun
Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Faction Commander

Postby Irken17 » Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:42 am

I see most seibertronians don't have a sense of humor... :|
Irken17
Mini-Con

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:07 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Irken17 wrote:I see most seibertronians don't have a sense of humor... :|
It's not that we don't have a sense of humor, it that we don't have a dirty mind.

There is a difference between being funny and being vulgar.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Rated X » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:15 pm

Absolute Zero wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:

Im sorry dude you are just plain offensive and Im gonna have to call you out on that comment...

Just because someone finds sick humor funny does not make them meantally underdeveloped as you are calling people. If as a child,you used to get spanked for using the words "poo poo" or "wee wee" dont disrespect other forum users who dont share your morals or values.

I am no saint and I am not trying to become one. I found the "enemy scrotum" scene funny as hell !!! Dry humor played out in 2nd grade. Most of us on here are young adults with a sense of humor.

SHOW RESPECT ON HERE !!!
Rated X
Banned

Postby UltraPrimal » Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:09 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I say again...

BALLS!
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Absolute Zero » Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:18 pm

Rated X wrote:Im sorry dude you are just plain offensive and Im gonna have to call you out on that comment...

Just because someone finds sick humor funny does not make them meantally underdeveloped as you are calling people. If as a child,you used to get spanked for using the words "poo poo" or "wee wee" dont disrespect other forum users who dont share your morals or values.

I am no saint and I am not trying to become one. I found the "enemy scrotum" scene funny as hell !!! Dry humor played out in 2nd grade. Most of us on here are young adults with a sense of humor.

SHOW RESPECT ON HERE !!!

Call me on it if you want. That's your choice. Most of the people I know on this site aren't young adults though; they are adults.
Sig by BunBun
Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Faction Commander

Postby Rated X » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:02 am

Absolute Zero wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im sorry dude you are just plain offensive and Im gonna have to call you out on that comment...

SHOW RESPECT ON HERE !!!

Call me on it if you want. That's your choice. Most of the people I know on this site aren't young adults though; they are adults.

Im 33 years old and consider myself to be a young adult. Im single, no kids, no grey hairs, no bald spot. Exactly how old do you feel someone should have to be find that scene funny ???

In another Thread I questioned the idea of "Dairycon" but I never once disrespected the people who enjoy it. It's their brand of humor. Mine happens to be sick humor, so I of course Im gonna take offense to youre comment. Youre basically calling anyone who enjoyed the "enemy scrotum" scene a moron. Thats disrespect.

If Crazy Devy has a booth at Botcon 2010 are you going to get up in his face and tell him he is a sick man ???

For the record I enjoyed watching Wheelie humping Megan Fox's leg too. :grin:
Rated X
Banned

Postby Psychomud » Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:45 am

As an adult and a fan of potty humor - including this scene from the movie - I gotta say - AWESOME!

I can understand some folks didn't like that scene nor this add-on piece, but come on, lets not tear down people who find humor in childish jokes.

Can all my Kevin Smith fans gimme a "HELL YEAH!"?
Psychomud
Minibot

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:32 pm

Rated X wrote:Im 33 years old and consider myself to be a young adult. Im single, no kids, no grey hairs, no bald spot. Exactly how old do you feel someone should have to be find that scene funny ???

It's not a question of age. It's a question of maturity. Also 'young adult' means teenager. You're not a young adult at the age of 33. I'd call you a manchild, but you'd get offended, I'd get warned for a 'personal attack', probably get banned. Too much hassle. I'll just say that I'm 28, I'm an adult, and I have a great sense of humor. And that scene didn't make me laugh. It made me take off my glasses and press my face into my palm.

Rated X wrote:In another Thread I questioned the idea of "Dairycon" but I never once disrespected the people who enjoy it. It's their brand of humor. Mine happens to be sick humor, so I of course Im gonna take offense to youre comment. Youre basically calling anyone who enjoyed the "enemy scrotum" scene a moron. Thats disrespect.

No. He's calling you low brow. And you shouldn't get so offended about what strangers on the internet have to say about you. Why be so insecure about yourself? Why care what someone has to say about you?

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby Absolute Zero » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:34 pm

The difference between Kevin Smith movies, and ROTF... They're not PG-13. And.... They're ACTUALLY FUNNY! Dairycon is also kinda funny, because it's spoof/satirical.
Sig by BunBun
Dead in One-XBLive
Shinobiusagi-PSN
Absolute Zero
Faction Commander

Postby Counterpunch » Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:59 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I can't express properly how awesome this set is.

Set...heh, get it?

No, but seriously, I'm buying 3 pair.

One for MP-04.

One for Unicron.

One for me, to wear around my neck.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4

Postby Elvaan » Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:35 pm

Motto: "Who the hell do you think I am?"
Weapon: Slingshot
Now that I think about it, I want supreme class balls. Preferably inert.
STEAM: Tengen Toppa ELVAAN Lagann
PSN: Elvaangohst

Geewunner review of Michael Bay Transformers movies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwAXcR6wRuQ
Elvaan
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10

Postby Mach » Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:20 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???

Update on CrazyDevy's CDHW-04 Power Parts

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:07 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
If you weren't happy with just a new set of balls, CrazyDevy's CHDW-04 looks to also come with a ball jointed Shovel hand for the Hightower component of Legends Class Devastator. This one is more detailed compared to the previous shovel hand from the CHDW-03 set.

You can check out CrazyDevy's product page for the set here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Rated X » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:53 am

Loki God Of Mischief wrote:
Rated X wrote:Im 33 years old and consider myself to be a young adult. Im single, no kids, no grey hairs, no bald spot. Exactly how old do you feel someone should have to be find that scene funny ???

It's not a question of age. It's a question of maturity. Also 'young adult' means teenager. You're not a young adult at the age of 33. I'd call you a manchild, but you'd get offended, I'd get warned for a 'personal attack', probably get banned. Too much hassle. I'll just say that I'm 28, I'm an adult, and I have a great sense of humor. And that scene didn't make me laugh. It made me take off my glasses and press my face into my palm.

Rated X wrote:In another Thread I questioned the idea of "Dairycon" but I never once disrespected the people who enjoy it. It's their brand of humor. Mine happens to be sick humor, so I of course Im gonna take offense to youre comment. Youre basically calling anyone who enjoyed the "enemy scrotum" scene a moron. Thats disrespect.

No. He's calling you low brow. And you shouldn't get so offended about what strangers on the internet have to say about you. Why be so insecure about yourself? Why care what someone has to say about you?

Well here we go again...Another person disrespecting people over the internet. Its so easy to say something online but try saying it to someone's face. Thats the point I was trying to make but I guess you missed it. As for my last comment, I wouldnt call it insecurity. I simply call it being the same person online that I am in the streets. Just cause I collect Transformers doesnt mean Im soft dude.

Ill leave it at that because this is my favorite site and I dont wanna get banned for disrespecting anybody.
Last edited by Rated X on Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rated X
Banned

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:58 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
well this is unexpected...why would they come out with a second hand for the hightower arm? thinking thinking thinking... ahh they have figured out that i want the balls and the hand upgrades for both arms.

check and mate.

well played Crazy Devy
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7

Postby Eliteraptor » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 am

Has anyone else noticed that the hightower hand attachments are shown attached to the end that connects to devastators body, or is it just me? with only one attachment joint, how is this possible? despite this, i still want them.
Eliteraptor
Mini-Con

Postby SLUGSLINGER81 » Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:52 am

Motto: ""If you can't find a way, make a way""
Weapon: Slingshot
Doubledealer25 wrote:oh god, why? i hate that scene! i hate it with my hearts content! why the hell is there a fu*king toy of it!?!?!?! :HEADHURTS: :BANG_HEAD:

I agree with you Double...now don't get me wrong, as hilarious and politically incorrect as that scene was...that HangingBery shot set Transformers fans back about 25 years with parents who are looking for good entertainment with their kids. "mommy what are those?" that's what I heard the 7 year old boy behind me ask his mom LMAO, I had wanted to turn around and see the reaction on her face as she probably thought of a creative answer...but I too was asking myself..."those two gigantic "wrecking balls" are not what I think they are?!" :-? :?: :???: :shock:

"...If you don't laugh at yourself, :sad: somebody else will" :grin:
SLUGSLINGER81
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Forgotten » Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:01 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Psychomud wrote:As an adult and a fan of potty humor - including this scene from the movie - I gotta say - AWESOME!

I can understand some folks didn't like that scene nor this add-on piece, but come on, lets not tear down people who find humor in childish jokes.

Can all my Kevin Smith fans gimme a "HELL YEAH!"?

HELL YEAH Kevin Smith is the man, can't wait for Red State(his first attempt at a horror film).
As for the balls, I like it. Just for the record, i'm 27 years old, build & repair computers for a living, divorced twice, about to remarry & have a 3 year old son. I am not "mentally underdeveloped"(and anybody who uses that term as a slander may need to rethink themselves). It's giant robots that can turn into anything from planets to toilets, come on, it's SUPPOSED to be for fun. Just enjoy it. And if you find Devy's balls great since I saw a Dairycon mention on here, check this out. http://www.freewebs.com/dairylandtransfans/2009fig.html
Check out Toiletbot!!
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Skrapnel" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Optimus Prime" on AMAZON