This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Fair 2010: Transformers Deluxe Class Figures UPDATE

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Fair 2010: Transformers Deluxe Class Figures UPDATE

Postby Mkall » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Continuing the video barrage, Seibertron has uploaded another one featuring many of the deluxe-class figures that were talked about in the Hasbro Toy Panel. This video showcases Battle Blade Bumblebee, Jetblade, Ironhide, Thrust and Drift. Check this topic again in a couple hours to see a lot of high-detailed images of these great figures!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aa5zhMNX9pI[/youtube]

We update this thread with Seibertron's top quality images! To see all the images taken at this event, check out this link!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Toy Fair 2010: Deluxe Class Figures

Postby Megazarak » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:13 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Hm, new Bumblebee mold. And this one has an axe. Pretty cool, I like it.
I like the colours on Jetblade a bit more than Dirge, so I guess I'll get him instead. And it was odd that he was Dirge and looked so different from the current seekers (well except Thrust). I think the mold suits a new character well.
Ironhide looks OK as well. I kind of like that he has the same sense of look as the deluxe Ratchet. I also like the look of his weapon.
Thrust, very cool.
Drift also looks very cool. With 3 swords (well, 1 and 2 daggers) and a sleek robot and vehicle mode, he looks like great figure. I'm surprised but definitely happy that they decided to make him.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Re: Toy Fair 2010: Transformers Deluxe Class Figures

Postby Valandar » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:05 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Jetblade = Ramjet to me. And I actually like the mold, so hey.

Thrust will, WILL be mine!

And as for Drift... I'm sorry, but he's just too much of a Gary Stu for me to take seriously. Decent bot, though, still might get it - but if I ever write anything, he'll be a legend in his own mind. :CON:
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby 1337W422102 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:10 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
- Yet another yellow Camaro. Yawn. At least they made a new mould this time, but there are more than enough versions of the smegging character already!
- That baby-blue jet just looks pug-fugly. Do not want!
- After the badass Voyager Rambotruck version of the pickup, do we really need a Deluxe of him? The arms seem rather gimpy, too...
- I looked at Thrust and now I have to change my pants. Booyeah, Classics Thrust without having to pay RapeDollars(TM) for him!
- Drift Mary Sue looks okay. I think I'll get him so Bludgeon can have another Weeabot to hang out with.
Last edited by 1337W422102 on Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby MegaSilver » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Weapon: Energo-Sword
BB: :roll:
Drift: I'm going to get him. Mold's nice to me.
Ironhide: Don't like hands, rest is fine.
Everyone else: Pass, I think.

MegaSilver
MegaSilver
Mini-Con
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5

Postby shockmatter » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:31 pm

where's Generations blitswing! :BANG_HEAD:
shockmatter
Mini-Con

Postby Fires_Of_Inferno » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Motto: "Small things aren't worth being mad over."
Weapon: Venom Blaster
Bumblebee, looks like they chopped off his upper body and replaced it. Ironhide I might actually get because that's pretty sweet looking for a delux figure. Jetblade I'm liking, always good for the Decepticons to have more jets. Thrust and Drift are both looking pretty sweet to me too.
TheLocalBard! My Twitter account: https://twitter.com/TheLocalBard

Groovy
Fires_Of_Inferno
City Commander
News Credits: 18
Alt Mode: Transmetal Insect and Helicopter
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:58 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
THRUST?! They're releasing Henkei Thrust over here?! I'm a little mad now. :-x Not because they're releasing him over here, but because they can rerelease BotCon Seekers, but I can't get a **** BotCon BW Megatron, Waspinator, and Tigatron without dropping a few grand on them on eBay! It's nice that the G1 fans can get all these great repaint homages, new molds, reissues, etc. But the BW fans, are totally left out in the cold. Universe Cheetor was a joke. Dinobot was mediocre at best. And things like Stalker Scorponok and Reverb, I didn't even know they were supposed to be homages until I read about them on the wiki. Come on, Hasbro! :BANG_HEAD: Beast Wars SAVED the Transformers brand. There might not have even been a TF movie if it wasn't for for BW pulling the brand back from the void. It feels like they don't even want to acknowledge it. Give me a new Dinobot with a sword and spinning blade shield. Give me a new Megatron that doesn't require you to shove something up his ass to fire his missile. Give me a new Cheetor that actually has a gun, not Ani Prowls throwing stars! Give me a new Optimus Primal that his arm blasters, swords, shoulder cannons, and a jet pack, and not a stupid surfboard! Or even just give us some characters you haven't done yet. Like Terrorsaur with his gun and shoulder cannons. Or a Rhinox with his machines guns.
Last edited by UltraPrimal on Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Samsonator » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:11 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Was not expecting that Thrust. Definitely a must-get for me. I've only ever gotten two classics seekers, Starscream and Ramjet, and I could always do with more. Plus he's my favourite conehead.
As for the others, in order:
Bumblebee: Axe is cool, but new mold or not, we don't need another.
Jetblade: Interesting name, liked the colours better as Dirge, though.
Ironhide: Want, planning to have a dlx version of every first movie autobot. (With Prime being substituted with the Protoform version)
Drift: Biggest fanboy wankjob ever, but I'll get him and pair him with U-Hot Shot.

Keep 'em coming, Hasbro, and I will keep giving you money... bastards.
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10

Postby zenosaurus_x » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:17 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
You know....UltraPrimal you're kinda right, I didn't see the Stalker Scorponok as a reference either, I just thought "Oh! Let's give him a cool figure so we don't release him!"

As far as IronHide and Dirge...I mean...(whatever his name is) well, Ironhide's voyager is both in scale and movie accurate while Dirge(I mean new guy)'s face is too ugly!

As for the new Bumblebee thing, I(as a rookie TF collector and fan so don't hold me to this) see two main problems:1.if Bumblebee generally sells to little kids, why make a 60 buck one that little kids can't buy? and 2.There are too many Bumblebee molds already......

And somehow after all these awesome yet totally random new toys...I still haven't given up on a bigger movie Blackout and BoneCrusher9even though the odds of those being made is.....small).
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Badassimus Prime » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:06 pm

Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
I don't get all the Drift hate. It's very idiotic to me. Anyways, the figures do look like winners. I'll be sure to pick up Thrust and Drift though. Hell, even that Ironhide looks great.
Badassimus Prime
Fuzor
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9

Postby Mkall » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:09 pm

AutobotJazz87 wrote:I don't get all the Drift hate. It's very idiotic to me. Anyways, the figures do look like winners. I'll be sure to pick up Thrust and Drift though. Hell, even that Ironhide looks great.

Tney're just annoyed that Snake Eye put on a mech suit and joined the Autobots.

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby Badassimus Prime » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:20 pm

Motto: "Do it with style or don't bother doing it!"
Weapon: Photon Laser
Mkall wrote:
AutobotJazz87 wrote:I don't get all the Drift hate. It's very idiotic to me. Anyways, the figures do look like winners. I'll be sure to pick up Thrust and Drift though. Hell, even that Ironhide looks great.

Tney're just annoyed that Snake Eye put on a mech suit and joined the Autobots.

I can see how some would argue that his samurai style is a bit out of place, but most of the other reasons are just whack. Bludgeon anyone? ;) I haven't read any of the comics but I'm fully aware that is his origin. I don't know, I guess I feel like giving this character a chance and adding it to my collection before bashing it. It's a great-looking figure though.
Badassimus Prime
Fuzor

Postby Agamemnon » Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:22 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I'm pissed about Thrust, but only because I dropped $180 on the Henkei versions of him and Dirge. About friggin time that they finally put this one out. How about a Dirge/Thundercracker two pack? probably not given the similarities in colors. Just give us a Thundercracker already!! He's the only Seeker I'm missing!

Oh, everything else looks good too. I was hoping I could scale back this year...looks like I'll be giving up lunch instead..
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
News Credits: 10
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Speed: 2

Re: Toy Fair 2010: Transformers Deluxe Class Figures UPDATE

Postby Diem » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:02 am

I didn't think Hasbro were able to release Thrust due to the exclusivity contract with BotCon. Hmm...this could mean trouble.

The Dirge mold is good, and I always love to see new or obscure characters instead of the same ten guys over-and-over. I also like white and sky-blue as a colour scheme, especially for jets. So why don't I like this figure? Is it his Mary-Sue-ish name?

I want to like this Drift figure. Mary-Sue or no, the idea of a ricer rocket that turns into a robot with swords appeals to me. But this figure looks awkward. The blocky Cybertron-Hotshot-tpe legs, the giant scabbards (though I do like scabbards), the baroque headsculpt and whatever the hell is going on with his shoulders, these are all turn-offs for me. Plus, is his chest mistransformed? I thought it was the other way up.

A repaint of him as Boss would be cool though.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Mkall » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:05 am

Diem wrote:I didn't think Hasbro were able to release Thrust due to the exclusivity contract with BotCon. Hmm...this could mean trouble.

Hence why they're using the Henkei version of the mold, not the Botcon one

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby Diem » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:09 am

Mkall wrote:
Diem wrote:I didn't think Hasbro were able to release Thrust due to the exclusivity contract with BotCon. Hmm...this could mean trouble.

Really? They can do that? Seems...sneaky. :-$
Diem
City Commander

Postby T3c4x3r0 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:20 am

Motto: "Is that an Asimov OS in your pocket or are you happy to see me? (ForumWarz)"
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
UltraPrimal wrote:THRUST?! They're releasing Henkei Thrust over here?! I'm a little mad now. :-x Not because they're releasing him over here, but because they can rerelease BotCon Seekers, but I can't get a **** BotCon BW Megatron, Waspinator, and Tigatron without dropping a few grand on them on eBay! It's nice that the G1 fans can get all these great repaint homages, new molds, reissues, etc. But the BW fans, are totally left out in the cold. Universe Cheetor was a joke. Dinobot was mediocre at best. And things like Stalker Scorponok and Reverb, I didn't even know they were supposed to be homages until I read about them on the wiki. Come on, Hasbro! :BANG_HEAD: Beast Wars SAVED the Transformers brand. There might not have even been a TF movie if it wasn't for for BW pulling the brand back from the void. It feels like they don't even want to acknowledge it. Give me a new Dinobot with a sword and spinning blade shield. Give me a new Megatron that doesn't require you to shove something up his ass to fire his missile. Give me a new Cheetor that actually has a gun, not Ani Prowls throwing stars! Give me a new Optimus Primal that his arm blasters, swords, shoulder cannons, and a jet pack, and not a stupid surfboard! Or even just give us some characters you haven't done yet. Like Terrorsaur with his gun and shoulder cannons. Or a Rhinox with his machines guns.

Although I appreciate your rant (also up for more "universe" Beast wars,..... and beast machines{I like the characters, sue me}) I feel the need to voice my opinion on the previous two offerings. I think Universe Cheetor was,... good enough, I really enjoy universe dinobot(though the Japanese repaint looks so much better). I enjoy them both a lot actually ^^

One of those things, nothing wrong with hoping for more, but be thankful that we got what we got. Could have been worse,... they could have been on the plane of greatness as universe Galvatron(If anyone disagrees,... send me one that can get his legs transformed right and I will retract my previous statement).
T3c4x3r0
Minibot
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby T3c4x3r0 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:23 am

Motto: "Is that an Asimov OS in your pocket or are you happy to see me? (ForumWarz)"
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Diem wrote:
Mkall wrote:

Really? They can do that? Seems...sneaky. :-$

That is sneaky, man I am glad they're doing it. I am a huge fan of the seekers, but collect on a rather,..... limited,..... budget. Always wanted more of the seekers but could only afford the ones I could find at general retail.
T3c4x3r0
Minibot
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 2

Postby Diem » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:28 am

UltraPrimal wrote:THRUST?! They're releasing Henkei Thrust over here?! I'm a little mad now. :-x Not because they're releasing him over here, but because they can rerelease BotCon Seekers, but I can't get a **** BotCon BW Megatron, Waspinator, and Tigatron without dropping a few grand on them on eBay! It's nice that the G1 fans can get all these great repaint homages, new molds, reissues, etc. But the BW fans, are totally left out in the cold. Universe Cheetor was a joke. Dinobot was mediocre at best. And things like Stalker Scorponok and Reverb, I didn't even know they were supposed to be homages until I read about them on the wiki. Come on, Hasbro! :BANG_HEAD: Beast Wars SAVED the Transformers brand. There might not have even been a TF movie if it wasn't for for BW pulling the brand back from the void. It feels like they don't even want to acknowledge it. Give me a new Dinobot with a sword and spinning blade shield. Give me a new Megatron that doesn't require you to shove something up his ass to fire his missile. Give me a new Cheetor that actually has a gun, not Ani Prowls throwing stars! Give me a new Optimus Primal that his arm blasters, swords, shoulder cannons, and a jet pack, and not a stupid surfboard! Or even just give us some characters you haven't done yet. Like Terrorsaur with his gun and shoulder cannons. Or a Rhinox with his machines guns.

I agree about Terrorsaur, but there are figures older than that that have never seen a re-release or update of any kind, let alone Universe figures. Be glad that your favourites get updated at all.
Diem
City Commander

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:57 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wow, Drift looks amazing! In robot mode at least. The car could've been better, but that's just me being picky. Definite must buy. I like the idea of the line being called Generations too.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby generalstratton » Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:58 am

For those who spent the insane amount of for the import of Japanese thrust figure, or an even larger sum of money for the botcon ones off eBay, I can understand your rage.
I would be steaming with anger.

But all Hasbro has ever said is that botcon figures would not be re-released for sale thru general retail. Which is why you can get some botcon figures off the OFTCC website? But the Japanese version of thrust while very similar to the botcon version. It is distinctly different when the 2 are compared, in both mold and appearance. So this is a legit way for them to bring it to retail. (Which I am looking forward to purchasing).

Since the botcon Dirge was just a repaint of classics Ramjet. I am hoping that they will eventually bring the Japanese Dirge over as well. Since he is a proper re-molding that pays proper homage to his G1 counter part better than even botcon did.

Botcon Thunder cracker will probably never see a store release, since it was literally the Classics Starscream mold in blue. The only way the could even consider it, is if they give him an-extreme paint job like Classics 1.0 Starscream, and not a traditional paintjob like the more recent Universe (Classics 2.0) Starscream.

Also I would love if the do a Sunstorm figure, I am just not sure if I want them to use Starscream mold, since it seems not to be holding up that well. Maybe use Ramjets mold. What mold would you prefer to see transformers Generations (Classics 3.0) Sunstorm?
generalstratton
Mini-Con

Postby Skyfire77 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:03 am

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
shockmatter wrote:where's Generations blitswing! :BANG_HEAD:

Yeah, what he said!

On the other hand: Classics Thrust, and I don't have to donate vital organs to afford it? DO WANT! :APPLAUSE:
Skyfire77
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby grimlockprime108 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:00 am

the problem most people have with drift is idw talked him up to be this big player in All Hail Megatron,and that no transformer in the 500+ library of characters could fit the archetype they were needing.lo and behold,drift is a former decepticon who joins up with the wreckers.nope doesn't sound like any character that has come before ;) ,except for maybe carnivac
Follow me on Twitter for Amazon giveaways and updates on my latest customs.
http://grimlockprime108.tumblr.com/
grimlockprime108
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Buy from grimlockprime108 on eBay

Postby frogbat » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:17 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
mm i bought the rotf breakaway thrust to go with classics ramjet and rotf dirge

if it is available at an affordable price i'll definitely get him still - the original thrust was my original seeker. I recall being disappointed with the non firing missiles (it was uk version and was used to italian missile launchers which had their own issues but could be fired) and the legs didn't extend

classics = what i had hoped the toys back in the day would've been like

drift - looks like one of those car robot series molds, not a big fan of the comics continuities either

bb - cool mold but there are too many bees now

jetblade - i was wondering how this mold would be reused - but i'm surprised they went for a new name (i think?) rather than dig out something from g1

ironhide - seems a bit superflous but perhaps for those who prefer deluxe sizes..

classics molds that really need to be done - Galvatron (voyager or above), scourge, blitzwing
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #30 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Trimpe 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #63 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #21 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010Z"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #38 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #54 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #17 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Golden (W) Hama 220721A"
GI JOE YEARBOOK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE ORDER OF BATTLE #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Hama 220721B"
GI JOE ORDER OF BA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #285 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210467 285RI Anderson"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON