This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Behind the Noise"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Behind the Noise"

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:39 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BEHIND THE NOISE

Script and lettering by:
Franco Villa M3Gr1ml0ck on deviantART

Art by;
Gianluca Gamba JazzLuca on deviantART

Special effects by:
Ibai Canales Canalus on deviantART

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Behind the Noise"

Postby Megazarak » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Motto: "Your Spark will extinguish between my claws!"
Weapon: Cyber Tail Claw
Brawl, I suppose it's interesting to introduce new characters into the Animated universe (especially seeing as how we also have Blackout) but Brawl? Not the most interesting character. Seems odd how he sounds smart, I thought his character was pretty dumb. Either way, it's good to see some new Animated themed Mosaics, they're always a fun read.
Megazarak
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby zenosaurus_x » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
HA! That was great, I love the Combaticons and the ending was just awesome.
You know...I should make some movie combaticons.....
But yeah on topic, awesome...
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Blurrz » Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:40 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Animated Brawl is pretty badass! I can't wait for the Animated Ironhide figure.... might have to get a second figure so I can simulate the metal effect.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby MrMunkeepants » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:34 am

I like it ;)^ always nice to see a fresh take on an old character
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
nice ending
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #8 Planet Apes Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220944 (W) Zdarsky (CA) Dodson"
DAREDEVIL #8 Plane ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #13 var 1:50 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230861 (CA) Land (W) Rowell"
SHE-HULK #13 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #35 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211222 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #35 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #9 var Marvel Comics 2023 NOV220832 (CA) Yoon (W) Aaron"
PUNISHER #9 var Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #1 Vol 10 var Marvel Comics 2022 DEC210903 (CA) Larroca (W) Percy"
GHOST RIDER #1 Vol ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 APR220762 (CA) Stegman (W) Zdarsky"
DAREDEVIL #1 var 1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Punisher War Journal BROTHER #1 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220885 (CA) Simmonds"
Punisher War Journ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #11 var Marvel Comics 2022 MAR221059 (CA) Liefeld (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #11 va ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #15 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230855 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #15 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230654 (CA) Gonzales"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MOON KNIGHT #10 Spider-Man Marvel Comics 2022 FEB220997 (CA) Segovia (W) MacKay"
MOON KNIGHT #10 Sp ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUNISHER #5 Marvel Comics 2022 JUN221036 (CA) Saiz (W) Aaron (A) Saiz + Azaceta"
PUNISHER #5 Marvel ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 headshot Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210822 (CA) Nauck"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Moon Knight CITY OF DEAD #1 Marvel Comics 2023 APR238569 SDCC (CA) Segovia"
Moon Knight CITY O ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Alpha Bravo Figure" on AMAZON