This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Awesome New Tech Spec Compilation!!!!!

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Awesome New Tech Spec Compilation!!!!!

Postby madfantasyskills » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 pm

The price was just reduced, only $40 now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... :MESELX:IT
Last edited by madfantasyskills on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madfantasyskills
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1

Giant Tech Spec compliation on ebay

Postby Dead Metal » Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:06 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seibertron.com member madfantasyskills has found an interesting auction on e-bay.
E-Bay seller craigenstein is currently selling 10 giant custom made tech spec compilations (4ft.x1ft!), collecting the specs of all G1 Autobots and Decepticons produced between 1984 and 1987 and showing the sides average specs.
An accurate ranking of all Transformers down to the decimal point!

Finally! A comprehensive look at one of our favorite parts of Transformers, the Tech Specs! This 4 foot by 1 foot laminated tech spec, shows the average strength, intelligence, speed, endurance, rank, courage, firepower, and skill of the autobots (red line) and decepticons (purple line). The red background behind the graph lines, consists of every transformers individual ranking for each category in 9 pt. text. In place of the usual bio. - I have added together each transformers total points for an accurate individual power ranking down to the decimal point. On the left is the two factions logo's placed on an outer space backdrop.

Most of us have always rounded up or down when the graph line doesn’t quite reach an exact number. What I’ve done, is zoomed in on every tech using photoshop. When you take where the very center of the graph line crosses the very center of the vertical category line, you get a very different picture then we all previously thought. I have found that there isn't a single tech that shows every catagory as an exact number. For example, many of the rankings we see as 10's usually turn out to be more like a 9.9 or 9.8 This in my opinion is the truest look at our hobby and their power. After all, we are talking about high tech robots here, why wouldn't you want a more precise number??

In one glance you can see who is smarter than who, who is the strongest transformer of them all, and so forth. Who knew that Wheeljack was the 6th most powerful autobot ever?!!! A few highlights I’ve noticed are things such as Cliffjumper and Bumblebee (Bumblejumper) have the exact same ranking, even down to decimal points! Same with First Aid and Ratchet, Apeface and Snapdragon, there are many more fun facts that are easier than ever to pick out!! In this closer examination of tech specs, we find that what we thought may not be correct and that there is truly more than meets the eye here.

The perfect compliment to your transformers collection!!!

If you're interested in this you can click here to buy one!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Awesome New Tech Spec Compilation!!!!!

Postby Black Bumblebee » Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:46 am

Sixty dollars for a poster? :lol:
Visit http://www.youtube.com/user/Pepsimus to see the latest episodes of The War Within animated, adapted from the comic of the same name. Episodes 1 & 2 complete!
Black Bumblebee
Pretender
News Credits: 2
Buy from Black Bumblebee on eBay

Postby dragons » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:11 am

:APPLAUSE: thanks for sharing i would have like zoom in action on techspech some more loooks confusing to find out who goes where 60 for small poster could be right decent price he should try sell this thing at botcon or seomthing
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:49 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Oh what the heck. Why not? I went ahead and bought one albeit the price may be a bit steep. I'm curious enough (and bored enough) to grab one.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby madfantasyskills » Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:16 pm

I just checked out the tech on ebay again and decided to check on large format printing. This thing is 4 feet long. I didn't find anywhere that prints that size for less than $40. I'm not sure how he is making any money even at $60. Ebay takes 10% and paypal takes some as well. He sent me an email of a more detail picture, it's not just a poster, it's laminated as well. I'm getting one!!!!!!
madfantasyskills
Mini-Con

Postby vectorA3 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:31 am

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I'd be more inclined to get this if shipping were free and/or built into the price. From what the last poster said, he is charging a fair price, but $50 seems like a nice round # to me.
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
vectorA3
Brainmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Blackstreak » Thu Apr 01, 2010 7:05 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
I just got a message from the seller. He's discounting the price $5.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Tenseg Base Set Transformers Hasbro Takara Tomy 2022 New"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tens ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHATTER Transformers Bumblebee Movie Energon Igniters Power Plus Series 2018 New"
SHATTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ion Burst OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Cyberverse Scout Class Hasbro 2018 New"
Ion Burst OPTIMUS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Bumblebee Plastic Model Kit 69 pcs Trumpeter 2022 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Robots In Disguise 2015 Hyper Change 3-Step 220512A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NITRO BUMBLEBEE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM 2011 230427A"
NITRO BUMBLEBEE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Robot Fighters OPTIMUS PRIME + MEGATRON Transformers Movie complete Hasbro 2007"
Robot Fighters OPT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Keychain Flashlight Transformers Armada Hasbro 2004 230719A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Keyc ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KREON 4-PACK Transformers Kre-o Universal Optimus Prime Evac Megatron Bumblebee"
KREON 4-PACK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Heroes of Cybertron POWERMASTER OPTIMUS PRIME SPARK ATTACK Transformers HOC New"
Heroes of Cybertro ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Cyberverse Tiny Turbo Changers Series 2 Hasbro 2019 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alpha Trion Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON