This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro announces "summer savings" promotions for Transformers and Star Wars brands

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro announces "summer savings" promotions for Transformers and Star Wars brands

Postby Delicon » Fri May 28, 2010 10:13 am

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
One of our main focuses here at Seibertron.com has always been helping our fellow collectors find the best deals possible on all sorts of Transformers toys and collectibles. Today, we bring you news of a great deal that comes directly from Hasbro itself.

Hello Hasbro Fans -

We are excited to announce the launch of two great, new Hasbro ‘Summer Savings’ promotions for our TRANSFORMERS and STAR WARS brands. Starting today, through July 31, 2010, when you purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro TRANSFORMERS or STAR WARS products, you will receive product of $25 value FREE!

In Hasbro’s “TRANSFORMERS Double Your Action Giveaway,” when consumers purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro TRANSFORMERS: REVENGE OF THE FALLEN product, they will get three (3) TRANSFORMERS Deluxe Class figures free! For more information visit http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/en_U ... y-giveaway

Also, Hasbro’s “STAR WARS Free Gear Giveaway” rewards consumers with a free STAR WARS CAPTAIN REX HELMET or STAR WARS DUEL ACTION LIGHTSABER when they purchase $25 or more of select Hasbro STAR WARS product, including action figures, vehicles and other great toys! For more information visit http://www.hasbro.com/starwars/en_US/di ... -giveaway/

Details on which Hasbro TRANSFORMERS and STAR WARS product qualifies in each promotion, as well as redemption instructions, can be found using the links provided above.

Have a fun-filled Summer!

For all the latest Transformers news and updates, stay tuned to Seibertron.com, the ultimate Transformers resource!
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Re: Hasbro announces "summer savings" promotions for Transformers and Star Wars brands

Postby --B-- » Fri May 28, 2010 10:27 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Well, that's one way to get rid of all that RoTF stuff that no one wants.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Re: Hasbro announces "summer savings" promotions for Transformers and Star Wars brands

Postby leokearon » Fri May 28, 2010 10:43 am

Motto: "Every little bit helps"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
And it is only available in the US
Looking for:
G2 Sideswipe's spoiler
leokearon
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 18
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8

Postby bagofshhh » Fri May 28, 2010 10:54 am

It lasts until July 31? Probably why Hasbro isn't shipping any of the new stuff (in the US only apparently) until August 9th... :-?

Hasbro has just made it so that all of you (lucky) people in Australia and Asia can make a killing on selling new stuff to the US market on ebay. ;)
bagofshhh
Mini-Con

Postby kirbenvost » Fri May 28, 2010 10:57 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Wow, I gotta say that's one of the weirdest things I've ever seen. They must have MASSIVE amounts of ROTF overstock. I'd go for it if I was in the US and didn't already have 2 of the 3 free figures...
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby zenosaurus_x » Fri May 28, 2010 11:19 am

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Is this store exclusive?
If not, my Toys R Us happens to have alot of the "hard to get" ROTF figures....
I could get maybe a HA Barricade and then get a free...SOMETHING....I don't know, ArmorHide...
Dang, HA doesn't count....oh well, I can still get Bludgeon, IronHide and stuff....
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Kibble » Fri May 28, 2010 11:29 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Almost got me to bite...I just comtemplated going and grabbing a $30 black leader Megs from Walmart so I could get Swerve and Dead End (already have Sideswipe,) but I gotta keep reminding myself that I don't have any need for these repaints even at a good deal. Space is starting to become a factor with my growing collection and I'm not the biggest fan of these molds anyhow. Sideswipe is cool, but I still don't need Swerve.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby GuyIncognito » Fri May 28, 2010 11:42 am

Too bad I already have 2 of the 3 freebies, and don't want the 3rd.
GuyIncognito
Faction Commander
News Credits: 12
Buy from GuyIncognito on eBay

Postby Forgotten » Fri May 28, 2010 11:48 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
I would have rather gotten 3 free scouts, would have felt like I got something then. 8-}
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby WheelJacked » Fri May 28, 2010 11:54 am

Motto: "Horror is beyond the reach of psychology."
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
Kibble wrote:Almost got me to bite...I just comtemplated going and grabbing a $30 black leader Megs from Walmart so I could get Swerve and Dead End (already have Sideswipe,) but I gotta keep reminding myself that I don't have any need for these repaints even at a good deal. Space is starting to become a factor with my growing collection and I'm not the biggest fan of these molds anyhow. Sideswipe is cool, but I still don't need Swerve.

The way it's looking, the 8 figures listed on the page are the only ones that qualify for this deal. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Correction: I'm an idiot. I didn't see that below each picture it listed "ANY"
WheelJacked
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Fri May 28, 2010 11:58 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Looks like you might get any 3 Deluxes, not nec. the ones shown. The fine print on the form says that Hasbro may substitute the giveaway items for others.

The ones you have to buy are any from the classes shown- Legends, Deluxe, etc. Looks like the Bumblebee arm cannon does not count tho, FWIW.

There's not much ROTF left that I want, but I might go for this. Extra Deluxes are not a bad thing, good for trading or parts. Or experimentation... :-$ :twisted:
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Kibble » Fri May 28, 2010 12:12 pm

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Looks like you might get any 3 Deluxes, not nec. the ones shown. The fine print on the form says that Hasbro may substitute the giveaway items for others.

Huh, whaddaya know? Get ready for some pissed off people who are sent 2 or 3 figs they already have when they were expecting something else. Wonder if they'll just send out 3 Turner Mudflaps to everyone... At least it be one fig no one has, judging buy the 1000s you see filling the pegs at every store. :lol:
Kibble
City Commander

Postby billybobjoe004 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:31 pm

2 questions
Does animated count? My tru still has these and I may pick up a lugnut if they do
Do we know it's the 3 figures pictured or random a randomized deluxe 'prize'?

Edit - Q3: "This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, rebate, coupon or discount" so we can't buy transformers that are onsale/marked off?
billybobjoe004
Mini-Con

Postby WheelJacked » Fri May 28, 2010 12:38 pm

Motto: "Horror is beyond the reach of psychology."
Weapon: Heat-Seeking Incendiary Missiles
billybobjoe004 wrote:2 questions
Does animated count? My tru still has these and I may pick up a lugnut if they do
Do we know it's the 3 figures pictured or random a randomized deluxe 'prize'?

Edit - Q3: "This offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer, rebate, coupon or discount" so we can't buy transformers that are onsale/marked off?

Animated doesn't count.
WheelJacked
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6

Postby Dr. Caelus » Fri May 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Good time to start stockpiling for Toys-for-Tots.
Check out my books, Titanomachies and Divine Retribution, on my blog!
Dr. Caelus
Faction Commander
News Credits: 6

Postby Delicon » Fri May 28, 2010 3:58 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
You might have thought that Hasbro could have come up wuth a simpler promotion, but I guess any chance for Transfans to save money is a good thing.
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 2

Postby Cheetron » Fri May 28, 2010 4:39 pm

So does a marked down shadow Commander Megs count from wallyworld.computer?

That's the only current figure I don't own/want.
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Midnight_Fox » Fri May 28, 2010 6:53 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
I'll bite, considering I just bought half of the required amount(Red Rampage) today before I even knew about this. I think I know where a few more I want are to finish things out.

And if it's the 3 there's showing they send, all the better, as I don't have any of those yet.
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 3

Postby Kibble » Fri May 28, 2010 8:11 pm

Cheetron wrote:So does a marked down shadow Commander Megs count from wallyworld.computer?

That's the only current figure I don't own/want.

Considering the promotion is based on a dollar amount, I don't see why it would matter. I'm guessing the fine print is more to protect against double dipping on another promotion like a rebate or something...
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Wheeljack35 » Fri May 28, 2010 8:41 pm

There possibly sitting on a lot of things not moving liked they hoped it would
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby nemesis-prime » Sat May 29, 2010 3:52 am

too bad i already have everything
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby wolverinetodd » Sat May 29, 2010 1:26 pm

Motto: "Shoot multiple times first... ask questions NEVER!"
Weapon: Double-Shot Missile Launcher
As of last count, of the ROTF that I want and/or still need are Deluxe Rampage (Red), Deluxe EVAC, and Voyager Defender Optimus Prime (though I'm on the fence about VDOP because he's like the 4th or 5th repaint of this mold that I have). Everything else that I'm waiting for come out in August in the Hunt for the Decepticons line, Generations Line, and Power Combiners Line. So really, this deal wouldn't do me much good now.
wolverinetodd
Vehicon
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Cheetron » Mon May 31, 2010 10:03 am

Well I bit the bullet and bought SC Megs from wallyworld dot computer. I felt like getting myself a belated b-day present so with encouragement from this forum, I got the not included HA Barracade. Why not? Now all I've got to do is fill out the form and mail it in. Hope something happens soon with it after I get the Recon Ravage I mailed in for 3 months ago. lol.
Cheetron
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Noideaforaname » Mon May 31, 2010 9:10 pm

Of course, it ends right before all the cool stuff comes in! :lol:

I'd like to know for certain what 3 Deluxe figs I'd be getting. It isn't really clear if I'm supposed to go by the pictured ones or not, and there's nothing saying what specifically would be given out.
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby Tonewaylo » Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:12 am

It's definately random which 3 you'll get... If you look at the short clip on the hasbro site it shows three different Deluxes than the picture. As a matter of fact, it shows 2 Deluxe figures and a Scout. So I'm willing to bet if they run low on Deluxe figures they'll give you a Scout instead.

My question is, can you go to Target, buy a Leader, return it, and send in your recept? ...then just do this over and over?
Tonewaylo
Mini-Con

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Gravity Bots SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 190922a"
Gravity Bots SIDES ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109R"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Target 2009 220802A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon OFFICIAL TRADING CARDS Pack 2011 Hasbro New DOTM"
Transformers Dark ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen Robot Replicas complete ROTF 2009 210930A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109W"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF complete 240109V"
NEW!
SHANGHAI SHOWDOWN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 221013A"
NEW!
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRAVITY BOTS SIDESWIPE Transformers Revenge of the Fallen ROTF 2009 121027"
GRAVITY BOTS SIDES ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Voyager Inferno Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "TRANSFORMERS PLATINUM EDITION HOT ROD JUNKION SCRAPHEAP WRECK GAR SET" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON