This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CrazyDevy: Future Release Video

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

CrazyDevy: Future Release Video

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:36 am

A few months back we reported on a possible CrazyDevy upgrade set for G1 Predaking. Now it appears that the upgrade is scheduled for a July release, according to a video posted on their website:

Their website with the video can be seen here.

For the latest in Transformers news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Re: CrazyDevy: Future Release Video

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:51 am

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
If this set is to be released next month they need to do more than a boring video to wet people's appetites. I'm curious to see what they are planning to do with the Predacons and hoped they would show something in the video.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 am

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
cant wait to see what we are going to get from this one
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby Sid Burn » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:10 am

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
No offense to Crazy Devy, but Predaking doesnt need any improvements. Predaking is the pinnacle of TF combiner toys.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:18 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
How can you be this close to a release date and not show or even describe what the upgrade is or does. Unless they are counting on the mystery to garner excitement. Maybe enough people bought the devastator upgrades that CrazyDevy thinks they will buy any combiner upgrades? I can't even imagine what they could do to improve Predaking.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:20 am

Unicronic wrote:How can you be this close to a release date and not show or even describe what the upgrade is or does. Unless they are counting on the mystery to garner excitement. Maybe enough people bought the devastator upgrades that CrazyDevy thinks they will buy any combiner upgrades? I can't even imagine what they could do to improve Predaking.

I agree although for many people's tastes his posability lacks and he's a little stocky. I love him just the way he is though.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Cyber Bishop » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:27 am

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Blackstreak wrote:If this set is to be released next month they need to do more than a boring video to wet people's appetites. I'm curious to see what they are planning to do with the Predacons and hoped they would show something in the video.

Agreed.. I was waiting for a pix of something in the vid..
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:18 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
My beast has been howlin' forever, no need for some overpriced upgrades
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:29 am

I hate Crazy Devy's ads. Usually we get a single, cropped, pictures that obscured the actual product, but this time it's just words.

If I had a Predaking, I'd be too far into the Devestator set to buy upgrades. Since I don't, this is a pass with no remorse.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby kaidoy021 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:07 pm

This combiner set already cost a arm and leg. I can't begin to imagine what they want to charge per addon kit.

Stop paying the ridiculous prices and the prices will come down
kaidoy021
Mini-Con
Buy from kaidoy021 on eBay

Postby Blackstreak » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:11 pm

Motto: ""I'm stronger than I look, but not as strong as I think I am.""
Weapon: Laser Rifle
Sid Burn wrote:No offense to Crazy Devy, but Predaking doesnt need any improvements. Predaking is the pinnacle of TF combiner toys.

I have to agree. It's got more articulation than all the other G1 combiners. Heh, perhaps more than some more recent combiners, too.

# of Transformers in collection: 332
Looking for 1985 Action Cards
Blackstreak
Godmaster
Watch Blackstreak on YouTube
Buy from Blackstreak on eBay
Alt Mode: Datsun 280 ZX or Dodge Viper
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Does Predaking have elbow joints? Or at least a joint in that vicinity?
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby grimdragon2001 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:03 pm

Motto: "Battle is my addiction."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Does Predaking have elbow joints? Or at least a joint in that vicinity?

he sort of has elbows, but they are limited. the legs of rampage and divebomb (PK's arm bots) are at just the right spot to be counted as elbow joints. thing is that in thier arm forms, rampages legs can only move 45 degrees and divebomb's bearly move at all.

now i think predaking can be improved a little, tho the results may make him taller than unicron. here is my list of what he can use

1. orange thighs with knees that clip on razorclaw's legs and then onto headstrong and tantrum
2. big shoulder cannons
3. bigger lions mane for razorclaw (seen on earlier upgrade teaser pic)
4. articulated hands
5. a sword that is actually worthy of predaking's awsomeness instead of having to use razorclaw's dinky little toothpick
Last edited by grimdragon2001 on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grimdragon2001
Godmaster
News Credits: 13
Watch grimdragon2001 on YouTube
Buy from grimdragon2001 on eBay

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:12 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
grimdragon2001 wrote:
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:Does Predaking have elbow joints? Or at least a joint in that vicinity?

he sort of has elbows, but they are limited. the legs of rampage and divebomb (PK's arm bots) are at just the right spot to be counted as elbow joints. thing is that in thier arm forms, rampages legs can only move 45 degrees and divebomb's bearly move at all.

Thanks. And still better than the Energon combiners. ;)
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Frostic_Prime » Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:25 pm

Motto: "Freeze Convoy HENSHIN!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'll stick with I-Gear's. CrazyDevy is not anywhere near worth the price in my opinion for what you're getting (based on the Dev add on sets). I mean $25+ for some forearms? C'mon...
Frostic_Prime
Minibot
News Credits: 2
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:16 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Maybe an upgrade to secure the wings better?
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #42 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221597 2A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM288 1C (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #25 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2020 SEP200485 25RI 210804 (CA) Ossio"
TRANSFORMERS #25 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ROBOTS IN DISGUISE #33 IDW Comics 2014 Dawn of Autobots 200211b"
Transformers ROBOT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 0124IM329 7D (CA) Allen (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15B (CA) Burcham SEP190684"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 NOV200371 2RI (CA) Goux"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #44 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 210422C"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers GENERATION ONE #6 Dreamwave Comics 2004 G1 Ongoing (CA) Figueroa"
Transformers GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of OPTIMUS PRIME #1 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210461 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 0124IM326 7A (CA) De Felici (W) Kirkman"
NEW!
VOID RIVALS #7 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #39 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 231010S"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2023 APR238110 2C (CA) Lee (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON