This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "Badass"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "Badass"

Postby WhiteRabbit » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers Mosaic news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

BADASS

Story/Lettering by:
Franco Villa http://m3gr1ml0ck.deviantart.com/

Art by:
Megumi http://twotenjack11.deviantart.com/

Edits by:
Zac DeBoard http://justynnbailey.deviantart.com

Special thanks to:
Peter Istyle http://i-sithlord.deviantart.com/

WhiteRabbit
Vehicon
News Credits: 156

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "Badass"

Postby zenosaurus_x » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:14 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Well, profanity's not really my thing so I didn't like the title....but Mosaic itself is awesome! One of the best recently....I like the teeth detailing on Grimlock's face too, that was cool.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Straken » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:01 am

Motto: "Bring it!"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
:twisted: BADASS!!
:twisted:
Straken
Micromaster

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:03 am

Praised be Simon Furman, who gave us the idea. Well, he basically wrote the piece!
See The War Within vol. 1 #5, pages 1-3.

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Matrix. » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:55 am

... 'ass' was censored on the title?

What? The line itself is from a Transformers comic. Quick! To the movie archive! Someone says Damn at the end of Casablanca!
Matrix.
Fuzor
News Credits: 1

Postby Forgotten » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:20 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Matrix. wrote:... 'ass' was censored on the title?

What? The line itself is from a Transformers comic. Quick! To the movie archive! Someone says Damn at the end of Casablanca!

Don't forget Spike saying sh!t in the Transformers anime movie.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby esclavo » Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:22 am

Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Wow! Excellent as always. Grimlock is one of my favorite Autobots. Loved that he could match Megatron's strength, though I love Megs as well. Love the tie in to Megatron Origins.
esclavo
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby M3Gr1ml0ck » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:08 pm

esclavo wrote:Wow! Excellent as always. Grimlock is one of my favorite Autobots. Loved that he could match Megatron's strength, though I love Megs as well. Love the tie in to Megatron Origins.

Sorry, no Megs Origins, here: just pure The War Within continuity :)

(Take a look at our Seeds Of Deception comics for more!)

Transformers: Seeds Of Deception on DeviantArt: the War Within based fancomic project.
Masters Of The Universe / Princess Of Power - Martin Mystère does non present: Get a Life! - Saint Seiya: mini Gaidens

"As an Autobot... no, as a thinking being, to fight must be the last alternative."
(Optimus Prime, "A Distant Thunder!")
M3Gr1ml0ck
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 5

Postby Savage » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:18 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Great Mosaic! The art is beautiful, and the War Within setting is awesome. Love it. :)
WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:20 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
"Me Grimlock badass" needs to be put on a shirt. Great Mosaic, i love the WW series.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Predaprince » Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:42 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
Megatron Wolf wrote:"Me Grimlock badass" needs to be put on a shirt.

Indeed.

Excellent mosaic
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220383 3A (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #116 Cvr G Unlockable Boom Studios Comics 2024 116G"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #3 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2024 FEB240070 3B (CA) Rahzzah"
NEW!
MMPR THE RETURN #3 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:50 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230116 1D (CA) Frison"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2022 OCT220271 1C (CA) Mora"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H 1:10 modern icon Dynamite Comics DEC220626 3H (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr H 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230660 2H (CA) Crain"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr H 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230480 1H (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #115 Cvr D 1:10 Boom Studios Comics OCT230077 115D"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr L 1:30 action figure Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220594 2L"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #5 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230247 5E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr G 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230393 4G (CA) Di Meo"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #1 Pack Excl Deluxe Boom Studios Comics 2023 (CA) Del Mundo"
MMPR TMNT II #1 Pa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot Blades Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON