This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More New Images and Reviews of Deluxes Arcee and '08 Camaro Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More New Images and Reviews of Deluxes Arcee and '08 Camaro Bumblebee

Postby Skowl » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:15 am

Cybertron Philippines has posted some new photos abd reviews of deluxe figures from this summer's Transformers Movie, this includes new images of the 2008 Camaro Bumblebee and the Deluxe Arcee.

See the images and review of the new Bumblebee here

See the images and review of Arcee here
Last edited by Skowl on Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby rikkomba » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:20 am

Motto: "Till all are mine"
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
What about an ALpha Trion review + gallery? I wrote hotrod about that.
rikkomba
Minibot
News Credits: 9
Buy from rikkomba on eBay
Alt Mode: Hunger

Postby Rodimus sucks » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:20 am

Arcee = AWFUL!
Bumblebee = GREAT.

I do not like the '74 version because of the yellow missles, un-transparant windows and ugly legs and feet. The 2008 version is better in so many ways.
Rodimus sucks
Mini-Con

Postby Nemesis_Apoc » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:27 am

I don't care what anybody says. I love that Arcee figure. and the BB is badass too.

I Døden finnes all makt
Nemesis_Apoc
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Saya » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:31 am

The links seem to be broken.
Saya

Postby Autobobby1 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:33 am

Weapon: Gattling Gun
BB is awesome, judging by other pics. Too bad that the links are broken.
Mashed potatoes can be your friends!
Autobobby1
Godmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 3
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Skowl » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:48 am

It seems the site is having trouble.

If anyone saved the pics, could they post them here for all to see?
Skowl
City Commander

Postby qwailo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:54 am

Yeah i cant see the pics, POST POST POST PLEEEEEAASEE
qwailo
Fuzor

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:58 am

I can't seem to veiw them, but I have to agree with Rodimus Sucks(great name by the way).

oh and Rikkomba, a Alpha Trion Gallery has been posted already.

I do greatly look forward to a more bulked up BB than the twiggy one that just came out, and for once I have to tip my hat by making the upgrades BB truely an upgraded BB instead of a repaint with a new grill.

And Takara, please fix here before you send her here!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Jaz-Zen » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:03 am

I don't know about fixing the links, but if you go here you can then click on Arcee, `08 BB, and lots of other toy reviews.

http://cybertronphils.proboards18.com/i ... =toyreview

Hope this helps! Enjoy!
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby qwailo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:06 am

thanks man, thats great. Can't wait for 08BB
qwailo
Fuzor

Postby magnusupreme » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:11 am

Why isn't it working for me?
My GT is SaberBurst, if you wanna add me, message me first.
magnusupreme
Fuzor

Postby lrahaman » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:15 am

wow... '08 BB is so much better than '74... i was totally dissapointed when i saw '74 BB on the shelf... when can i see '08 in stores?
lrahaman

Postby Jaz-Zen » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:19 am

As for Arcee, I like her. Yes, she has both a subtle female vibe as well as a bird vibe, but I really like her. She's alien, yes, but...don't most people like birds?? Aren't birds cute or pretty, or whatever? Well, that's what I think of Arcee: Alien, but familiar too.

And as for `08 BB, well, I think we've all already agreed that he is "made of win" so I imagine he will sell VERY well when he hits the stores. :)
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby jonusjaxon » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:20 am

'08 Bumblebee is the best of the toys I've seen so far.
jonusjaxon
Minibot

Postby Jaz-Zen » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:28 am

Forgot one thing: Oh my goodness! The BB car pic with `74 BB next to `08 makes `74 BB look like a knock-off! I realize the car designs are seperated by 30 years, but come on, `74 BB doesn't even look like he's made by TakaraTomy / Hasbro, he looks like a cheap knock-off! I can't believe how bad he looks next to `08 BB. Man!
Jaz-Zen
Fuzor

Postby Saya » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:28 am

I think they're both great!
Saya

Postby Roboto750 » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:35 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
The pics don't work for me, but based on what I've seen in the past, I can't wait to add these two to my collection!
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Shadowman » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:35 am

Motto: "May God have mercy on my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."
Actually, I kind of like Arcee. She looks good as a movie design.

Pity, though, that it would be hard to have a holo-driver for her if she was in a sequel. I still think Arcee could've been Mikaela's Guardian Transformer, like Bumblebee is to Sam.
Sidekick= Saiya_Maximal
Steam Nickname: Big Chief Devil Hawk Fireball
Shadowman's awesome site for cool people.
Shadowman's awesome comic for cool people.
"Falling is really just flying downward and out of control."
Wigglez wrote:Just remember. The sword is an extension of your arm. Use it as if you're going to karate chop someone with your really long sharp ass hand.
Shadowman
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 2

Postby Skowl » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:37 am

Jaz-Zen wrote:I don't know about fixing the links, but if you go here you can then click on Arcee, `08 BB, and lots of other toy reviews.

http://cybertronphils.proboards18.com/i ... =toyreview

Hope this helps! Enjoy!

Thanks for finding the alternate links Jaz-Zen, I changed the news post and even credited you.
Skowl
City Commander

Postby Greed » Sun Jun 03, 2007 10:52 am

Hmm.. That review made me think differently about getting an Arcee, I was on the fence but now I guess I'll get it.

'74 BB looks like ass compared to '08, it is sad really but at least I know which one I might consider buying.
Greed
Transmetal Warrior

Postby lrahaman » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:02 am

Jaz-Zen wrote:`08 makes `74 BB look like a knock-off!

i couldn't agree more!

...but if you think about product placement, it makes sense. Chevrolet isn't making money off sales of a '74 model car. They wanna push the '08 model as hard as they can b/c that's where the money is gonna come from ...even if that means making the old car look like poop on a stick.
lrahaman

Postby Liege Evilmus » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:05 am

Liege Evilmus wrote:I can't seem to veiw them, but I have to agree with Rodimus Sucks(great name by the way).

oh and Rikkomba, a Alpha Trion Gallery has been posted already.

I do greatly look forward to a more bulked up BB than the twiggy one that just came out, and for once I have to tip my hat by making the upgraded BB truely an upgraded BB instead of a repaint with a new grill.

And Takara, please fix here before you send her here!

The link is fixed and I say thanks, The side by side BBs truely confirms my original statement.

Still, my first car was a '81 Camaro, and '74 BB's car sculpt is pretty much dead on to my old car.

with that said, I will have to get a couple and some white and blur paint for some kitbashing(I wonder who's head I can get to fit on him). Yes white and blue to homage my old car.

Then black with blue highlights to commorate the paint job I wanted that car to have. I wonder how it would effect this toy to have the roof removed? I always dreamed of making him a convertible.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Immortal Starscream » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:23 am

the reviews and pics are great and all, but someone needs to tell him/her how to transform his transformers, since both arcee and the wave1 BB arent fully transformed.

"They're playing with him... and when they're done they're going to play with me.... OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!"
Immortal Starscream
Headmaster
News Credits: 18

Postby Dragonslayer » Sun Jun 03, 2007 11:28 am

Motto: "Howdy, dammit!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
BB is sweetness! 8) Don't really care about Arcee, but I'll probably end up getting her anyway :grin:
Wingz wrote:His servos bring all Naval Strikes 'Cons to the yard
Dragonslayer
Gestalt
News Credits: 7
Alt Mode: Classified
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 4
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K43 HOT ROD Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core 2022 New 220329"
WFC-K43 HOT ROD Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MINER MEGATRON + SENATOR RATBAT Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack 2023 New"
MINER MEGATRON + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K35 TIGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K35 TIGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANTAGONY Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2023 New"
ANTAGONY Transform ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dreadwind" on AMAZON