This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

SickKids Charity Auction - Animated Protectobots and Emergency Response Team

This thread is dedicated to the discussion of Transformers customization. Post tips, ideas and sources here.

SickKids Charity Auction - Animated Protectobots and Emergency Response Team

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:17 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
On behalf of Cybertron.ca, the staff of Seibertron.com would like to share with everyone a charity auction benefiting SickKids Hospital, based in Toronto. TTT, CybrMnky, Brr-icy, Malwave, Venksta, chansformers, Nemesis Predaking, Cliffjumper69, racerguy76, and encline - all names you've heard of on the customizing scene were able to put together an amazing set of Transformers Animated customs. There are two sets benefiting SickKids Hospital, one is the Protectobots, able to combine into the mighty Defensor. The second part is Emergency Response Team, composed of Red Alert, Nightbeat, Siren, Inferno and Minerva. You'll find the auctions over at Ebay in the links below!

Animated Protectobots - Defensor
Animated Emergency Response Team

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: SickKids Charity Auction - Animated Protectobots and Emergency Response Team

Postby Editor » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:11 am

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
The response team is nice, the Protectobots are freakin' awesome.

Both auctions are way past the point I could contemplate getting involved but full props to who ever get the winning bids.

And the fact it's all for sick kids is amazing as always.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Re: SickKids Charity Auction - Animated Protectobots and Emergency Response Team

Postby Windsweeper » Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:46 am

I'm not into Animated toys but those toys are amazing.

Once again the Customisers have shown Hasbro how it's done.

Good luck with the auction.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Loki God Of Mischief » Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:18 am

First Aid is my favorite of the entire series. He looks really damn good. That mold fits him surprisingly well. I don't even like Animated or it's design aesthetic, and some of these look amazing. Especially First Aid and Minerva. I'm also digging the combined mode head for Defensor.

Some of the customs aren't the best, but I won't even hate or drop constructive criticisms. Flaws or not this is for charity, and I hope they pull some serious money in these auctions.

It's best to assume every link I post is NSFW, and every post I make is just me taking the piss.
Loki God Of Mischief
Brainmaster

Postby r3devi7 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:23 am

Weapon: Sonic Disruptor
Those sets are amazing. Very well done, and of course for a good cause. My only question is "Blades" a full one off custom? What mold was that originally?
Steam: «?»ReDevi7 PSN: WiiDevi7
r3devi7
Minibot
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby AutobotTrainer » Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:46 am

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
If only I had the cash! While I'd be concerned about the strength and integrity of the arms and shoulders of Defensor, but it isn't like I'd be letting my 2 year old play with it. Pure display piece.

WOWZA. :APPLAUSE:
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Flashwave » Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:43 am

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
r3devi7 wrote:Those sets are amazing. Very well done, and of course for a good cause. My only question is "Blades" a full one off custom? What mold was that originally?

Blades, is one of the Tonka (recent) GoBots figures with the edition of a pair of Bionicle blades.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby TeletranPrime » Tue Jul 27, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Seibertron, you ever thought to make this a annual event where artists design custom transformers and then they are voted on and top ten get sold on ebay for a different charity each year that involve children? :BOT: :CON: :KREMZEEK:
TeletranPrime
Mini-Con

Return to Transtopian Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240192 3E (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr S 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics DEC230222 1S (CA) Action Figure"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ptg Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249148 (CA) Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 3rd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230204 1A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics OCT231205 4A (CA)Nunez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZB 1:200 VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230221 1ZB Parrillo 240206"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr N 1:15 action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240201 3N"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics FEB230376 3C (CA) Rubin"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr U 1:40 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240208 3U (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210226 1B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr K 1:10 character Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240198 3K (CA) Moss"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr P Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230219 1P (W) Shalvey (A/CA) Moss"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Legion Autobot Twinferno" on AMAZON