This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Generations Mini-Cons released in the US!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Generations Mini-Cons released in the US!

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:53 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Remember the images of the new and upcoming Mini-Con repaints for the Generations line, the ones with the hilarious names? Do you also remember that the names where so bad and hilarious you wanted, no needed them?
Well now you can, if you live in the US that is!
A member of fellow fansite tfw2005 by the name "thenatureboywoo" has found the single pack Mini-Cons at a Family Dollar in Weston, WV and purchased Pan-Handler, he has photographic proof of his purchase, if you wish to see it just click here and visit his thread over at tfw!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: Generations Mini-Cons released in the US!

Postby Mykltron » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:43 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
I've missed something. What are they called?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:47 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Mykltron wrote:I've missed something. What are they called?

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... res/18829/
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby craggy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:30 am

bah, those names are still better than a lot of Micromaster names and even a few G1 names. What's worse is that they never do any repaints of any of the Minicons I want. You'd think with the PowerCore Combiners, they'd want to put out some of the more multifunctional Minicons...y'know, the Emergency Patrol, the Requiem Blaster, Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, those missile launching guys, some of them. Why do you torture me like this Hasbro? Why?! :P
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Blurrz » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:42 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
craggy wrote:bah, those names are still better than a lot of Micromaster names and even a few G1 names. What's worse is that they never do any repaints of any of the Minicons I want. You'd think with the PowerCore Combiners, they'd want to put out some of the more multifunctional Minicons...y'know, the Emergency Patrol, the Requiem Blaster, Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, those missile launching guys, some of them. Why do you torture me like this Hasbro? Why?! :P

I think those Armada Mini-cons you lust for all have dead casts! Would be unprofitable for Hasbro to make new casts for them and sell them to a relatively small target audience. Off to Ebay for you :P
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:43 am

craggy wrote:bah, those names are still better than a lot of Micromaster names and even a few G1 names. What's worse is that they never do any repaints of any of the Minicons I want. You'd think with the PowerCore Combiners, they'd want to put out some of the more multifunctional Minicons...y'know, the Emergency Patrol, the Requiem Blaster, Star Saber, Skyboom Shield, those missile launching guys, some of them. Why do you torture me like this Hasbro? Why?! :P

Because those molds have been used so much that they are now unusable.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby craggy » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:49 am

are they totally gone? :( Yet there's been about a hundred repaints of Classics Starscream? Ok, well, can't Hasbro just make new Minicons that are Targetmasters as well? Pwweeease?
assembling a Neo-G1/TF:TM cast. Please PM if you have (or know of) the following at a reasonable price: Classics or Henkei Astrotrain, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, or 3rd Party iGear Ratchet and Ironhide.
Also looking for Universe Repugnus and Overbite, Frostbite and Longhorn and any Webdiver toys.
craggy
Faction Commander
News Credits: 4

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:17 am

Best Mini-con name EVER.

On topic, was there not a gift set of these as well?
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby Dead Metal » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:28 am

Pretender Skywarp wrote:Best Mini-con name EVER.

Yes but that seems to be an exclusive ala the last two like it.

Intah-wib-buls?

Dead Metal
God Of Transformers

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:23 am

Dead Metal wrote:
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Best Mini-con name EVER.

Yes but that seems to be an exclusive ala the last two like it.

That'll teach me to skim read topics, I've just checked the link a little further up :oops:

I was under the impression that the gift-set and the singles were all the same toys, but apparently not.

The gift-set is also in a Euro-box, Tesco I'm looking at you...
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby autobot-jolt » Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Proof that all the cool names aren't taken. :D (For some of these guys, some of the names are rediculus)

Anyway, might have to start hunting for them, and my god, looking at the previous post at these guys, they have STATS for Minicons now? :shock: 8)

My wallet is gonna be so empty that I'll have nothing left for TF3...
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Postby triKlops » Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:17 pm

Motto: "New England TransFormers Collectors Group member"
got the 4 single packs at a Central Falls, RI, Family Dollar.

Looking for:
- Fans Toys Scoria FT-04X silver upgrade feet for
MP-08X Grimlock
-TFCon 2011 Headrobots Toxin

Please DM if willing to sell for reasonable price.
triKlops
Godmaster
News Credits: 9

Postby jlogano20 » Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:16 pm

Weapon: Fusion Cannon
seen the single packs at ollies passed but i want that gift set where can i find it
[QUOTE=Fosterlager;6004341]RTS is so dead in fact, if you activate the rubsign now the faction symbol will have x's for eyes.[/QUOTE]
jlogano20
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 AUG221571 2C (CA) Martin"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv ENDLESS SUMMER Cvr C 1:10 IDW Comics JUN231429 Tango"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221762 4B (CA) Galloway"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240206 3S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT X STRANGER THINGS #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics MAY231443 1F (CA) Albuquerque"
TMNT X STRANGER TH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #144 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 AUG231414 144A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #144 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #147 Cvr E 1:50 RI IDW Comics 2024 OCT231358 147E Turtles Ongoing Eastman"
TMNT #147 Cvr E 1: ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #140 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 APR231608 140A Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA) Smith"
TMNT #140 Cvr A ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr X 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249140 3X (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr V FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249138 3V (CA) Liefeld"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST DAY SPECIAL #1 Cvr B IDW Comics FEB231511 1B (CA) Eastman"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr H Foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240195 3H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #5 Cvr E 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 APR231605 5E (CA) Cho"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr D Boom Studios Comics 2023 JAN230390 4D (CA) Gibson"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Starscream Figure Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Onslaught Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON