This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Mosaic: "High Wire Bad Wolf."

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Mosaic: "High Wire Bad Wolf."

Postby Richter » Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:31 pm

The Universe of the Transformers is vast, and populated by many characters. Their universe is a large tapestry, made up of the stories and points of view of countless experiences that serve the larger whole.

These are some of those stories. This is:

It should be noted that while this project has been recognized by IDW Publishing and Hasbro, none of the works presented have been commissioned or solicited by either company. The stories are not official canon, except where noted. These stories are the result of Transformers enthusiasts taking the time out of their busy days to contribute to a universe they love. No one has been paid for the production of these stories.

For all Transformers news / updates / information, click here

Transformers Mosaic FAQ, click here

HIGH WIRE: BAD WOLF

Story & Colors by;
Matt Marshall

Art by;
Matt Dallas

Letters by;
Franco Villa

Richter
Targetmaster
News Credits: 430

Re: Transformers Mosaic: "High Wire Bad Wolf."

Postby Predaprince » Wed Aug 18, 2010 4:17 pm

Motto: ""Destruction is the fate of all sentient beings.""
Weapon: Sonic Rifle
It was a pretty good mosaic, especially for Armada canon. The only negative I have to say is that I don't think Bad Wolf is a very suiting title.
Predaprince
God Of Transformers
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: ???
Skill: Infinity

Postby Chupacabra Convoy » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:25 pm

Motto: "Wait, we're supposed to save all humans? Are you sure?"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Predaprince wrote:It was a pretty good mosaic, especially for Armada canon. The only negative I have to say is that I don't think Bad Wolf is a very suiting title.

I think it is a Doctor Who reference.

But I do like this Mosaic a lot.
Formerly Nova-Ting Ranger (That's right, I'm back! And in Pog form!)
Chupacabra Convoy
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
Yeah they used the term "Bad Wolf" in the first season of the new Doctor Who. The Doctor and Rose kept on coming across the phrase in their travels and it was meant to be a warning about an imminent Dalek attack, but they couldnt figure out who was leaving these warnings. In the end it turned out it was Rose who had somehow used the Tardis to leave the warnings all over time and space for them to find... Yeah
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby gunman_sr5 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:10 am

Rose looked into the time vortex (the heart of the TARDIS) thus absorbing it. She could be anywhere any time. She left herself clues to come back and rescue the Doctor.
gunman_sr5
Micromaster
News Credits: 2

Postby dragons » Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:29 am

hate to sound like an idiot but i dont get ending everything made sense until he said i created myself it was brad who found him not minicon
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby adamassc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:49 am

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
dragons wrote:hate to sound like an idiot but i dont get ending everything made sense until he said i created myself it was brad who found him not minicon

He's referring to the fact that his actions sent Brad back in time to the point when Brad told him that they could be free and gave him his name.
adamassc
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby soundwave13c » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:25 am

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
Ahh yes... the armada series. brings back good memories :x ,IMHO this mosaic is the best i have seen in a long time :APPLAUSE:
soundwave13c
Combiner
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:49 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Whoa, time paradoxes give me headaches :BOOM: :BANG_HEAD: Other than that, Armada was the Transformers line that got me hooked back when I was a small fry, so I have to give it an epic thumbs up. Could do a little better on the detailing, but still a giant winner for me. :lol: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Sky-Quake » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:51 pm

Motto: "I'll rip out your optics"
Weapon: Plasma Cannon
didn't really care for this one
I am in need of another missle for my energon Starscram and a wing for my Armada Terrorsaur the one with his name on it if anyone has spares of these items that they don't need please PM me
Sky-Quake
Fuzor
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Coptur » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Ha ha I thought it was Matt Trakker from M.A.S.K to begin with lol
Coptur
Vehicon

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:44 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
adamassc wrote:
dragons wrote:hate to sound like an idiot but i dont get ending everything made sense until he said i created myself it was brad who found him not minicon

He's referring to the fact that his actions sent Brad back in time to the point when Brad told him that they could be free and gave him his name.

His name isn't Brad. It's Rad. Sorry for being a smarty-pants. Just wanted the community to get the names right. :grin: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6

Postby Flashwave » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
:APPLAUSE: :APPLAUSE:

I love it. The concpet is well, known, but the execution still fresh. Having High Wire's optics out early on was a nice touch, and I love High Wire's expression in the end, his confusion not only about the temporal paradox, but his confusion about free-choice vs. fate, and how much control one has in life.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby adamassc » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Mindmaster wrote:
adamassc wrote:

His name isn't Brad. It's Rad. Sorry for being a smarty-pants. Just wanted the community to get the names right. :grin: ;)

No, that's cool. I wasn't a big fan of this season of poke-erh, Transformers.
adamassc
Pretender
News Credits: 1
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:24 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Heheh, I wonder how it works since he hasn't....
You know what, forget that, I'm just gonna enjoy the mosaic.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby soundwave13c » Thu Aug 19, 2010 9:39 pm

Motto: "Cake is a lie, toast solves problems, and everyone loves pie!"
Weapon: Static Laser Gun
adamassc wrote:No, that's cool. I wasn't a big fan of this season of poke-erh, Transformers.

haha :D funny but true 8-}
soundwave13c
Combiner
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #4 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1223IM855 (CA) Howard"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #5 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 OCT210412 5A (CA) Tormey"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE #47 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2015 47RI (CA)Cahill"
Transformers MORE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM976 (CA) Howard (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #6 2nd ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 JUN221673 4A (CA) Roche"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers KING GRIMLOCK #4 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 SEP210485 4B (CA) Kyriazis"
Transformers KING ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 1D 1123IM200 (CA) Epting"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ART TREVOR HUTCHISON #0 All Hail Megatron IDW Comics 2009"
Transformers ART T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #18 RE Wondercon Convention Xclsv IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 18RE"
TRANSFORMERS #18 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #22 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 22B APR200730 (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS #22 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS THE MOVIE #1 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Perlin (W) Macchio 230915P"
TRANSFORMERS THE M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2023 1E GI JOE 1023IM263 (CA) Sorrentino"
DUKE #1 Cvr E 1:50 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Wreck-Gar" on AMAZON